Kentucky Lake cruis by notwohorns
Started on: 09-19-2015 12:07 PM
Replies: 3 (121 views)
Last post by: 1MohrFiero on 09-23-2015 01:56 PM
notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2015 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like to go on the Kentucky Lake cruise this year. Any new info?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2015 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's what I found. I plan to be there too. A few of us are going to meet around 8:30 Saturday for Cars and Coffee before the scheduled events start. PM me for contact information.

September 26, 2015 - with Southern Indiana Fieros

Friday, September 25, MOVIE NIGHT at Calvert Drive Inn, 6:00-??? (www.calvertdrivein.com)********* Saturday, September 26, 2015, Mid America Fieros will host its annual Fiero Cruse. We will meet at the Bike Trail on top of Kentucky Dam in Gilbertsville, Kentucky at 10:00 a.m. ************* The cruise will depart between 10:30 and 11:00. We will have lunch at one of our locally-owned establishments (to be announced later) Details are in the works for destination stops. Please check back or e-mail for more information. ************ TENTATIVE: We will end Saturday night at Beacon Dragway, IF they are having an open night, and anyone interested can race!! Racetrack schedule has not been determined. ******* No show competition - only fun!! We are open to suggestions of participants at any time. *********** Please feel free to share this with anyone who may be interested. Bring a friend!

Contact Information

Email : Jennifer@midamericafieros.com

------------------

notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2015 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay thanks for the info. That's the same info I have but what I have was from an old post. thanks again
1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2015 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope you make it. It will be nice to meet you. Bring anyone else you can find.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock