Does fierosails.com still exist?? by grkboy707
Started on: 08-31-2015 11:32 AM
Replies: 16 (425 views)
Last post by: ltlfrari on 09-03-2015 09:57 PM
grkboy707

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2015 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I tried to order some center cap decals about a week ago and I have yet to get a response! Is the site still around??
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2015 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope so, but I think they're out of business?

[This message has been edited by Steel (edited 08-31-2015).]

tshark

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2015 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They were having some hosting issues. I'll check.
GadgetMaker

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2015 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GadgetMakerSend a Private Message to GadgetMakerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can get there, but not without changing from my usual Google DNS to OpenDNS. For whatever reason, many DNS are still not resolving the site.
woodyhere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2015 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for woodyhereSend a Private Message to woodyhereEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They are still in business and doing a great job. Paul rushed a set of cool racing stripes to me just in time for a show. I got lots of positive feed back. Thanks Paul!

Woody

------------------
woodys 427

fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2015 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Apparently the problem is with his host, GoDaddy. Many, including myself, can access the site without problems, both from my favorites list and from a link on our website. Doesn't matter if I use IE or Firefox or my cellphone's browser.
grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2015 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im not having any trouble getting on the website, I'm just not getting a response. They don't have a phone number, do they?
fierofool

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2015 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by grkboy707:

Im not having any trouble getting on the website, I'm just not getting a response. They don't have a phone number, do they?

I have Paul's personal phone numbers as part of our club records, but they aren't for public disclosure. Wish I could help you, there. I'll let him know of the continued problems.

grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2015 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Problem solved, they quickly responded but the email was directed straight to my trash box for some reason.
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2015 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by grkboy707:

Problem solved, they quickly responded but the email was directed straight to my trash box for some reason.

Glad to hear that. Paul is a top-notch vendor.

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2015 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Paul is great as well as his products. Happy to here he's still in business. It's a great way to personalize your car as he does do custom design orders.
PFF
System Bot
paulmckibben

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2015 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for paulmckibbenClick Here to visit paulmckibben's HomePageSend a Private Message to paulmckibbenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
According to GoDaddy, on Sept. 1 they deleted some bogus DNSSEC records which were in the fierosails.com nameserver configuration. [I have no idea what that means.] Supposedly this has fixed access problems around the world when trying to connect to fierosails.com. If anyone continues to have a problem in this regard, please let us know.

Paul McKibben
fierosails.com
Steel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2015 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome, I guess I can feel better about ordering now. Nice to see this vendor is still active!
KurtAKX

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2015 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KurtAKXSend a Private Message to KurtAKXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Paul, sent you an email to your yahoo.
tshark

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2015 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the update, Paul.

Steel, Paul is a great vendor, and seems to be a great guy, as well, although I haven't met him. The products I've purchased from him have always been quality.

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 09-03-2015).]

Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2015 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

...Paul is a great vendor, and seems to be a great guy, as well, although I haven't met him.

I have met Paul. He is a great guy!

And sells a nice product in addition to that.
ltlfrari

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2015 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I ordered some decals from him this morning. In the mail this afternoon.
Now THAT is what I call customer service.

------------------
Anything I might say is probably worth what you paid for it, so treat it accordingly!

Dave

www.ltlfrari.com

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock