Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  How much would it take for you to sell your Fiero? (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
How much would it take for you to sell your Fiero? by 86Zimmer
Started on: 06-07-2015 12:40 PM
Replies: 40 (1089 views)
Last post by: jscott1 on 06-18-2015 07:26 PM
86Zimmer

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2015 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86ZimmerSend a Private Message to 86ZimmerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just curious to know what some of you would realistically take to part ways with your machines. I am looking for an already swapped 4.9/ls/v8/3800 that is a no issues having vehicle. I'm looking for a car that someone has done right, brakes upgraded, interior upgraded. Basically looking to buy someones baby. I see them on ebay for extreme amounts of money but they do not sell. Im sitting with a max of 7k to spend on a donor so I am curious to know what it would take to buy some of these complete builds?

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2015 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
86Zimmer,

It kinda of goes like this...when you are speaking about the modified class of Fieros.

The guys that modify their Fieros with an engine swap (upgrade)...and if you are doing things correctly...that means at minimum also a brake upgrade (i know some will argue this point...but I hate to say anyone that does has no common sense).

If you are upgrading both the brakes and the engine and then stop there...then with in "X" amount of months you will have other parts start to give & fail.

The brake upgrade will require special mounting brackets, new front machine hubs, replace the rear Wheel Bearing setups.

So to do it right, it kinda of makes sense to upgrade the following as well: steel braided brake lines, new brake cables, replace all the bushing with poly or poly and aluminum cradle bushings, NOS TRW (Moog) suspension parts (tie rods, tie rod ends, ball joints).

Now once you have done all this, it only makes more sense to flip the rear suspension over to the rear coil-over upgrade...Now the car is upgraded to a larger engine and also the car is solid enough again to handle the additional power.

Now at this point...we are only to the point where the engine is in and we have made the car safe and dependable to drive.

Now comes the rest.....body customization, upgrade parts, interior upgrade or swaps, better rims and wheels to go with that brake upgrade (which is necessary with the upgraded brakes and now larger rotors).

So needless to say there is way more money put into one of these modified Fieros then the owner will get out of it.

Perfect example...the 1986 Fiero GT with the nothstar and firebird interior swap I have currently.

Originally (within the past 5 years) this car had almost 30K sunk into it.
It has Fiero prototype side vents, one of handful of Fieros with a power sunroof, power steering upgrade, 300Z power antenna upgrade and of course a Northstar engine with less than 10K on the engine.

I am willing to take $10,500.00 at the current time even though it if I wait I could sell it for more, but my wife is wanting a classic 50's truck and I have the "MyTestarossa" showing up at the end of July from having her frame lengthened, raised, and fitted with her new body.

I have built cars as ground up restorations and purchased completed cars...much less headache to purchase one that is completed...then all you have to do is tweak it and make it yours.

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 06-07-2015).]

86Zimmer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2015 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86ZimmerSend a Private Message to 86ZimmerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had to rate your vehicle as out of the picture due to myself being in the retirement/separation stage of my career. I will not be stateside until late September. My wife is also active duty and she will be stateside in October. I am getting out after 17 years(medical) she will stay in. We are both being stationed in Nebraska in October. If I appeal my condition I would be in Texas for 4 days, but the appeal is not what I want so I would be using it just to get closer to a vehicle, that I wouldnt be able to get anywhere near home. I'm in Japan so there is truly nothing I can do at the moment but look and search. Your vehicle is definitely one of the nicest that I have seen for sale recently. Our follow on is Offutt Nebraska, trust me I would love for this to be the 1st of my post retirement gifts to myself.
86Zimmer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2015 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86ZimmerSend a Private Message to 86ZimmerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

86Zimmer

22 posts
Member since Apr 2015
Money is not the issue either, however I would offer $8000 cash. I'm just in Japan and stuck at the moment. I hope it doesnt sell(that sounds terrible) because if it is still available I will 100% take a run at it.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2015 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like said, just keep an eye out. This forum is a wealth full of knowledge, cars, parts, and people. Good luck with the search. That is half the fun. Keep an open mind, but a watchful eye. A lot of good bargains out there, but a lot of swiss cheese also.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2015 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

A lot of good bargains out there, but a lot of swiss cheese also.

Yep, it's amazing the "swiss cheese" that's being offered, and the vendors will say nothing of the issues. Here's one that I looked at... and ran from.

Is this a dangerous SBC installation?
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2015 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXOPIE:
I am willing to take $10,500.00 at the current time...

Dang. If only I had $10 large ones. Adding to my bucket list.

Here I thought, even when you did nothing to your Fiero, stuff gave out and failed in X months.

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 06-07-2015).]

dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2015 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would take $60,000 for mine as it sits just because I want a Tesla roadster. That's what I have in it. I will have $80,000 in it when it's done. and that will be the price because if you want one like mine it is the only one in the world and if it doesn't sell I'll keep it. If you hired someone to build one like mine you would have more than that in it and I've had the mechanical done for two years to get the bugs out. I don't expect a rush to buy here.

[This message has been edited by dratts (edited 06-07-2015).]

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2015 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm on the fence, as I have an Indy and don't know if I want to mod it or not..
I think I'd trade for a 86-87 gt, but most likely will buy the alum superduty block and make it silly fast 4 banger
bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2015 04:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The only one that I would consider selling would be my Kona Blue GT, but I wouldn't even blink for less than $22,500. The amount of hours of detail I have into that car, I'm really not looking to unload it.
Dave

------------------

www.hausofguru.com

no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2015 06:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bmwguru:
I'm really not looking to unload it.

This. Mine is a pos with a to-do list longer than the what's been done list. With every effort I've made to keep the care through difficult times in my life, there is no sensible reason for to expect a buyer willing to shell out any amount of money to change my kind.
PFF
System Bot
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2015 07:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TXOPIEs car looks like a steal to me at that price. I also have an unfinished 355 bodied N* Fiero and Fieroaddictions turbointercooled N* Fiero. I haven't done anything with the turbo N* in over two years so I would consider letting it go. Too many projects and not enough time left in my life to complete them. I would advise getting TXOPIEs car. Sounds like it is everything you want and more.
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post06-08-2015 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know the only way you're going to get an LS3/F40 V8Archie swapped Fiero for $7K is if the person is desperate for cash, or died and whomever was left with it is selling it just to get rid of it. The crate motor itself costs that much. Double that just to buy the full master kit for both engine and trans from Archie. Then however much you paid for the trans (the F40 can be had cheap, but going rate right now from a GM dealer is around $2K for a brand new F40). Then add up the cost of labor, and shipping/transport if it was done at Archie's shop instead of somewhere local. And that's only the cost of the drivetrain.

You're talking about maybe buying a car for maybe 10-15% of the total build cost, for those builds.

Now, a 3800 or 4.9 you can find for $7K or less, because they tend to be engines from junkyard cars, and were done much more cheaply. There are a few that will rival the cost of the LSx swaps though. You can find moderately decent builds with a 3800 or 4.9 for the price you want to pay, but don't be expecting to buy a high end show/track car that has $30K in parts on it, for $7K. You aren't going to get it unless you can practice extreme patience and wait around to take advantage of someone who needs the cash or just wants the car gone and doesn't care about the loss.
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2015 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just start with mine and do whatever you want with it!

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/070016.html
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2015 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is a great question because it separates two obvious questions "what do I want for my car" vs "what will the market pay for my car".

ignoring completely the second question my 1986 fastback has pretty good paint (red), aftermarket side scoops, leather seats, lowered, aftermarket round dash gauges on center console which includes an areoforce gauge, R134 A/C, working cruise, aftermarket stereo, hardly any rust other than surface, SC3800 with a PLOG, LS1 Throttle body, spintek, corvette tips, 3.4 pulley, new 3 core champion, Lebaron rotors/Seville caliper upgrade, automatic, tires are almost new, engine/trans has maybe 49,000 miles. would I sell for $8,000? probably would. would the market pay that? doubt it. lucky for me I have way less than $8,000 into this car. I bought it from someone else who was motivated to sell. Wasn't looking for it but when it surfaced I didn't hesitate. For a little more I'd even throw in the Gen V, intercooler, pump, hoses, heat exchanger, MPS, 3.1 and 3.4 pulley's, 1.9 rockers, N* I picked up to add a little more zip.

I'm feeling pretty safe I'll continue to own the car. But remember you only asked the first question, not the second. lol. good luck with your search. I'd rather keep the car btw.

------------------
1986 Fiero GT fastback SC3800 3.4 pulley, LS1 TB
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee with "big boy" 5.9 motor
1986 Honda Goldwing SEi 1200 fuel injected

[This message has been edited by Grantman (edited 06-08-2015).]

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2015 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would trade straight up for a Harley night train. Or 12,500 cash

------------------

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2015 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is very difficult to put a value on a Fiero. I paid $2300 for my stock 87GT w 60K miles on it. With the new series III engine swap and many other mods I estimate that I have roughly an additional $9,000-$10,000 in it. Would someone ever pay me $10,000 for it???? The answer is no for this Fiero and for any other modified Fiero. When you mod them heavily you had better hold on to them

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

silver 85 sc

Feedback score:    (40)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2015 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is an easy one. I would sell both my '86 SE with fast back AND my '84 SE for a low mile '85 silver sport coupe 2.5 liter auto with sunroof power windows and air. As you can see I really miss my '85 silver sport coupe. She died of cancer a few years ago.

Rich
California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2015 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Make me a " Huge " Offer.

------------------

Car History: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/025670.html

hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2015 07:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The fact is most of us have more in our cars than they are worth. Common issue for most people who play with cars.

In the end you need to find someone motivated to sell that is realistic and then you will get a real price.

Also if the car is modified the better it is documented the more value it holds. Too many people build up cars and never document the changes and how it was done. A good builder will keep a book out lining the changes and receipts of that was down and how it was done. This really gives the buyer a real idea of the true value of the work done. I see many cars exspcially pro street and street rods that are not documented and it really kills the value.

A friend just bought a sold a Camaro SS with a ton of work done and most of it by a shop that is one of the best in the country. They used to build a lot of NASCAR Bush series engines including Dale Jr's. The car had a note book out lining all the work and bills including documented dyno sheets and more.

Other than that price is just a simple formula of how bad someone wants to sell and how bad someone wants to buy the same car.

mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2015 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
$8k for Stock Yellow GT, $50k for IMSA Widebody with LSx427
PFF
System Bot
cptsnoopy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2015 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cptsnoopySend a Private Message to cptsnoopyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
$20K now because I'm not interested in selling. I might actually get $5K if I was trying to sell...

Charlie
Tuna Helper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2015 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tuna HelperSend a Private Message to Tuna HelperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd sell mine no problem, 86 gt 3800sc, I'd also trade or partial trade for a good 88.
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2015 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My 88 Choptop with 4.9/F40... I've never added up what I have in it because it's ridiculous, but I know it's north of $40K. $7K to $8K is probably close to market value, but I would never sell it for that unless I was desperate for cash. I probably would let it go for $20K in cash though.
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2015 04:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Technically everything has a price. However, if a vehicle is sentimental or has history, the price can go nuts. After all, a car is just a car.
Having said that, I would not want to sell my IMSA. I'm not even sure what offer it would take. IF I needed the money, then I guess I would have to be practical and sell it for the sake of my family, but fortunately that is not the case. There are a LOT of other things I would sell first. I have 3 kids that would be interested in having it.

I FAR I

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2015 06:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for I FAR ISend a Private Message to I FAR IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

My 88 Choptop with 4.9/F40... I've never added up what I have in it because it's ridiculous, but I know it's north of $40K. $7K to $8K is probably close to market value, but I would never sell it for that unless I was desperate for cash. I probably would let it go for $20K in cash though.

Sounds like you have a very nice car -- Any pics of it you care to share here?

Thanks
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2015 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by I FAR I:

Sounds like you have a very nice car -- Any pics of it you care to share here?

Thanks

Here is my build thread...hasn't been updated in a while.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/044137-23.html
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2015 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
$6000.00
jwct7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2015 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jwct7Send a Private Message to jwct7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My buddy has TWO cars available, one has a tricked out V8 and the other is ready for a 3800 SC to be put in, just needs the engine harness. an 88 and an 87 respectively. $7K takes BOTH, make an offer.

http://boise.craigslist.org/cto/5050159610.html

http://boise.craigslist.org/cto/5050186486.html

86Zimmer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2015 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86ZimmerSend a Private Message to 86ZimmerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would for sure be interested in the 3800 car if it were completed and turn key.
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2015 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My cars are both appraised and insured for appraised value.
The '87 GT is $30,000 and the '84 Indy is $40,000
Cars never sell at appraised value (watch Barrett-Jackson auctions)
I'd only ever see those $ if they were totaled...

------------------
Calgary time/temp

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT Click me
Super Duty 4 Indy #163 Click me

PFF
System Bot
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2015 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierosound:

My cars are both appraised and insured for appraised value.
The '87 GT is $30,000 and the '84 Indy is $40,000
Cars never sell at appraised value (watch Barrett-Jackson auctions)
I'd only ever see those $ if they were totaled...

Sad when you sometimes wish your cars would be totaled.
topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2015 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
$8,000.00 cash - but the caveat is that you'd have to convince my wife to "let" me sell it. My Fiero is a modified SC3800II. Mr Mikes, newer carpet, digital dash, suspension rework to include 12 inch Vette brakes, I have the low profile Hela Headlights, and a WHOLE bunch more on this Fiero. I have MUCH, MUCH more than what I consider to be market value in my Fiero. I actually had it all but sold a little over a year ago, but my wife talked me out of it - which was a nice surprise because she is not a Fiero fanatic, but she really values the amount of time, blood and sweat that I put into making the car into what it is today.... that and the money that I put into it. In her words, "if you sell it, you are giving it away, and it is too nice to give away". My Fiero is parked in a garage 99% of the time, and comes out for an occasional drive and car show. I have less than 200 miles on it in the last 2 years.

hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2015 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one 1988 Mera with a fuel injected 383 engine swap. It needs paint and the interior (Beechwood) reinstalled as well as a good dyno tune. This could be released from my Mera herd but would not be cheap ($20,000 minimum and the price goes up the more work that I do on it). BTW, all F car stuff is now gone.

Nelson

[This message has been edited by hnthomps (edited 06-16-2015).]

Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2015 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe $3000. Not looking to sell, but I'd probably take that for it if someone waived cash at me.
Mickey_Moose

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2015 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sold my 86 a couple years back for $8k: GT body, 4.9l, all new suspension/brakes/etc. Firebird interior. Be a bit hard pressed to sell our stock 88GT (unless offered insanely stupid amounts of coin).

[This message has been edited by Mickey_Moose (edited 06-17-2015).]

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2015 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mickey_Moose:

Sold my 86 a couple years back for $8k: GT body, 4.9l, all new suspension/brakes/etc. Firebird interior. Be a bit hard pressed to sell our stock 88GT (unless offered insanely stupid amounts of coin).

Didn't realize you sold the Firebird interior... I would have offered you insane amounts of money for the door panels alone.
Joseph

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2015 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JosephSend a Private Message to JosephEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I really liked your interior Mickey Moose.. very nice.
Mickey_Moose

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2015 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

Didn't realize you sold the Firebird interior... I would have offered you insane amounts of money for the door panels alone.

...came down to keeping the "first love".

If you were closer I could be temped/bribed/threatened to build another set (from donors).

[This message has been edited by Mickey_Moose (edited 06-18-2015).]

Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2015 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by R Runner:

IF I needed the money, then I guess I would have to be practical and sell it for the sake of my family, but fortunately that is not the case. There are a LOT of other things I would sell first. I have 3 kids that would be interested in having it.

I initially read you last line as: I have 3 kids I would be interested in selling.

------------------
1988 GT
Medium Red Metallic
Manual, Gray Leather
K Beck LEDs & StuWipes
Frazee: 2011, 2014

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to: