Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Carlisle - 20th Anniversary Show Fun Has Begun (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Carlisle - 20th Anniversary Show Fun Has Begun by MAFOA Events
Started on: 06-21-2014 01:03 PM
Replies: 41 (1322 views)
Last post by: Fierochic88 on 07-10-2014 09:21 PM
MAFOA Events

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2014 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The 20th Anniversary Fieros at Carlisle Show is off to an awesome start! Nearly 3 dozen Fieros are gracing the showfield and Fiero enthuasiasts from MAFOA and Mason Dixon Fieros are having a great time celebrating their love of our little sports car. MDF members Robb & Corey Leppo are part of the special invitational display with Robb's 84 Indy and Corey's 1985 3800SC. Fieros are on hand from up and down the East Coast and Cananda. Stay tuned for pictures, results of special awards and more!

MAFOA BOD
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MAFOA Events

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2014 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today's Best in Show was captured by FieroJon Miller! Congrats Jon. He was also selected as a Celeb Pick by Pete Bransky and won Best Paint. More results to come!
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2014 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks to all the staff of MAFOA for putting on a well organized show. The weather provided a free car wash shortly after our 'Carlisle Caravan' arrived but the remainder of the day was comfortable. (sure beats high 90's). After walking the show grounds I once again am amazed at the level of engineering that goes into some of the FIERO's. I don't think there is another mark that is as diverse in the powertrain swaps, brake upgrades, chassis etc. as can be seen in the FIERO section. I encourage everyone to send a that you e-mail to those sponsors who provided product for the door prizes. Without their help the event would not be the same.

Steve

pete 2m4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2014 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pete 2m4Send a Private Message to pete 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

_zps93f816 0d.jpg.html][/URL]

MAFOA Events

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2014 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Official show results are as follows:

Factory Stock

1. Jeff DeDay (1988 GT) - also captured a Celebrity Pick by Lance Miller (Owner/Partner of Carlisle Productions and a former Fiero owner himself)
2. Bruce Homeyard (1985 GT)
3. Tina Weaver (1984 SE)

Stock Notchback

1. Charlie Bond (1988 Formula)
2. Gerald Hibshman (1984 Indy)
3. Pete Bransky (1984 SE)

Custom Notchback

1. Ron Spencer (1987 SE)
2. Robb Leppo (1988 Formula)
3. Jason Crego (1986 SE) - also captured a celebrity pick by Corey Leppo of MD Fieros

Custom Fastback

1. Amanda Volk (1988 GT) - also captured a celebrity pick by Tom Harding of MD Fieros
2. Tom Harding (1986 GT)
3. Vince Swistak (1988 GT)

Steve Pischock also captured a celebrity pick by Tom Derr of MAFOA

Modified Notchback

1. Tom DeWitt (1986 Coupe)

Modified Fastback

1. "Fiero" Jon Miller (1988 GT) - also captured a celebrity pick by Pete Bransky of MAFOA
2. Ketih Hraiba (1987 GT)
3. Charles Viney (1987 GT)

Daily Driver

1. Nate Williams (1988 GT) - also captured a celebrity pick by Robb Leppo, MD Fieros
2. Dwayne Jackson (1988 GT)
3. Gregory Noplos (1987 GT)

Special Awards results to follow!

[This message has been edited by MAFOA Events (edited 06-22-2014).]

MAFOA Events

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2014 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MAFOA Events

174 posts
Member since Jan 2014
Special Awards Results:

Best Interior: Charles Viney (Modified 1987 GT)

Best Engine Bay: Charlie Bond (Stock 1988 Formula)

Best Stock Paint Jeff DeDay (Stock 1988 GT)

Best Custom/Modified Paint: FieroJon Miller (Modified 1988 GT)

Best Wheels: Amanda Volk (Custom 1988 GT)

Best Engineered: Harry Clark

Best Work in Progress: Pat Jones

Longest Distance: Adam FFollott-Powell (Modified 1987 GT)

Best of Show: FieroJon Miller (Modified 1988 GT)

Thanks to all who participated in the selections! We appreciate everyone's support and attendance and look forward to putting on an even bigger and better show next year!

More pics to come and feel free to post yours here.

MAFOA BOD
FTF Engineering

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2014 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FTF EngineeringSend a Private Message to FTF EngineeringEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here's some pics I took during the day. MAFOA Club tent:

Showfield from one end. Really hard to get a sense of just how long the field was. It's up there somewhere!!

Showfield from the other end. You can make out the MAFOA tent way down there:

Raffles, prizes, awards:

It's not a Fiero show until someone fixes something!

Bunch went for Dinner at Hoss's Steak House after the show:

Standing in line at Hoss's. Stealth pic!

Driving home. Turned out better than expected with camera out the window. Snapped without taking my eyes off the road!

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2014 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That sure is a good looking Black 85GT parked there on the end ;-) And it looks like it had a bath!!
MAFOA Events

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2014 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks all who have shared pictures! Please keep them coming.

And while we're in the "Thanks" Department, we'd like to thank all of our participants for helping us re-learn the ropes with a new team in place for this year's event, including a brand new Activities Director. Of course, there is always room to grow so please feel free to contact tom.d@fieropride.com with any suggestions for next year.

A big, big thanks to all of our sponsors and donors to raffle prizes including:

The FieroStore
Rodney Dickman
Freysinger
Meguiars
Mr. Mike's
Fiero Sails aka Paul McKibben
FieroJon's
Hardpact aka Tom Harding (Marker Light Covers)
Tom Sennick
Bruce Homeyard (Fierobruiser)
Tom Derr

Thanks to those club members who pitched in to run the goings-on of the show today in particular Tom Derr, Pete Bransky (pete 2m4), Bruce Homeyard, Bruce Walters and Bea Dewey (Hot Dog Pro-Chef). Although Jen Goss (Fierochic88) wasn't with us in person, we thank her for her contributions to show preparations and sponsor coordination.

We're also grateful to FieroJon for his auctioneering skills and to Steve Pischock (Steve308) and Keith Hrabia for coordinating a caravan from the South.

Also a big thanks to Carlisle Productions, in particular Tyler Staley and Lance Miller for your efforts in continuing a fabulous Carlisle tradition of excellence.

MAFOA BOD

[This message has been edited by MAFOA Events (edited 06-22-2014).]

steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2014 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by steve308 (edited 06-25-2014).]

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2014 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pics looked like vintage Carlisle and a fun event. Good to see that the upbeat spirit of the 90's is returning to MAFOA Fieros at Carlisle. I noticed that many of the regulars, a few new folks and the Canadian contingent is back this year. GREAT JOB!

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

PFF
System Bot
gwg1995

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2014 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gwg1995Send a Private Message to gwg1995Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This was my first Carlisle and I had a great time as well as met some great people. No trophy for me this year but there's always next year. Everyone's cars looked great!
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2014 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll make it again some year. Was there in 2000 and 2001. Looks like it was fun.

------------------

88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo.
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project, Super Duty 4 swap

MAFOA Events

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2014 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMaster88:

I'll make it again some year. Was there in 2000 and 2001. Looks like it was fun.

We had fun those years and would love to have you back! Same with you Dennis. gwg - glad you had a good time.
jediperk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2014 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jediperkSend a Private Message to jediperkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wish I could have been there. Thanks to everyone who posted pics and keep them pics coming...
kslish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2014 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kslishSend a Private Message to kslishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pete 2m4:

Whose burgundy GT is that on the end and does anybody have any better pictures of the lip spoiler? That's exactly what I want to do with our one '87 GT. Almost looks like one of the Fiero Warehouse spoilers but is hard to tell in the picture.

Have to make the show next year, or maybe the fall MAFOA show. Just need time to get one back on the road. One needs an engine, another won't pass inspection without front suspension work and a battery tray and another needs me to get the Reatta that needs new rear steel brake lines out of the way that blocks it in the garage.

[This message has been edited by kslish (edited 06-23-2014).]

FTF Engineering

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2014 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FTF EngineeringSend a Private Message to FTF EngineeringEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
kslish, I believe that GT belongs to x-thumpr-x, one of the group that trekked from Canada for the show.

So let me see if I got this right... You've got a running Fiero, but you can't get it out of the garage because of a dead Reatta?

[This message has been edited by FTF Engineering (edited 06-24-2014).]

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2014 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by steve308:

I don't even know what I'm looking at. But it looks great!
RJS525

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2014 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RJS525Click Here to visit RJS525's HomePageSend a Private Message to RJS525Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are a few of my favorite pics from my first event at Carlisle.

MAFOA Events

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2014 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great pics Ron! Thanks for sharing. It was wonderful to have you at the show and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2014 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What motor was in the primer black one with the Ferrari taillights? Looks slick either way!

------------------

Best 1/4: 11.7 @ 115mph
Best 60ft: 1.60

PFF
System Bot
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2014 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't have all the details ---3800 Turbo charged with all the necessary go fast goodies - Interior was just as impressive - Malibu Conversion dash, door panels also looked like a G-6 or Malibu and looked like they were meant to be there. Killer stereo system etc...,

Did my pictures disappear? Or is it just my computer? Thanks ...,

RJS525 pics also not showing?

x-thumpr-x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2014 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kslish:

Whose burgundy GT is that on the end and does anybody have any better pictures of the lip spoiler? That's exactly what I want to do with our one '87 GT. Almost looks like one of the Fiero Warehouse spoilers but is hard to tell in the picture.

Have to make the show next year, or maybe the fall MAFOA show. Just need time to get one back on the road. One needs an engine, another won't pass inspection without front suspension work and a battery tray and another needs me to get the Reatta that needs new rear steel brake lines out of the way that blocks it in the garage.

That's my GT, the Trunk lip is from Fiero wharehouse. I picked it up last year at the 30th anniversary show.

http://www.ovis.net/~dmkfiero/

Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2014 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anymore pics of the red 308/Mera?

Some very good looking cars shown here!

HAGO!
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2014 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Weird, I can see all the pictures?

~ Jen
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2014 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pics are back.
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2014 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

steve308

3965 posts
Member since Jan 2008

Sage --- Not from Carlisle - but here you go ---

Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2014 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Steve.

Gorgeous car!

Don't want to detour this thread, but are there details of that car (I'm guessing yours?) wheels-lowering-mods etc. in the Mera in paradise thread or elsewhere?

Thanks again, and I was going to say something earlier about the pics not showing up, but now they are all there. I just figured it was some issue with my antiquated XP puter!

Lots of good looking cars at Carlisle. One of these years, I might even make it there!

HAGO!
FTF Engineering

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2014 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FTF EngineeringSend a Private Message to FTF EngineeringEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Best of show!!

Someone at the show asked me if Fiero Jon did good work. I walked them over and dropped them off at Jon's car. Duh.

Thanks RJS525 for the great pics! This one caught my eye too. She's a beauty:

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

I don't even know what I'm looking at. But it looks great!

Haha!! I'm with you completely! I heard that car described as a "hot mess", in the most flattering way. And I gotta tell ya, I'd emphasize the "hot" part of that equation. Purportedly putting out greater than 500 HP.

You know... 550. 551 whatever it takes.

I didn't even know what I was looking at, but I can tell you that it was awesome!
FTF Engineering

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2014 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FTF EngineeringSend a Private Message to FTF EngineeringEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FTF Engineering

710 posts
Member since Sep 2001

Originally posted by Sage:
Lots of good looking cars at Carlisle. One of these years, I might even make it there!

And for those of you who weren't able to make it to Carlisle, the next MAFOA event is the Fall Neffsville show.
Saturday, Sept 20th at the Manheim Twp Community Park in Neffsville, PA (a little south of Lititz)

New for 2014, MAFOA has arranged for our own reserved pavilion a little off from the crowd and we will be able to do swap meet stuff as well. So you'll be able to relax in the shade at the pavilion, or wander into the center of the show and walk the rows until you're tired. The atmosphere should be maybe halfway between the completely quiet relaxed Lititz and the frenzy of a busy show at Carlisle?

It's not just Fieros. This is a decent sized show with lots of other makes and models, both import and domestic. We're planning to do our "Mid-Atlantic Fiero Show Within A Show" like we've done at Carlisle for so many years.

Fieros, swap meet, food, raffles, prizes? More details as they develop!

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2014 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That black car is pretty insane looking - Bozzie is that one yours?

~ Jen

------------------
Silver 1988 GT
Cobalt Blue 85 GT 3.4
MAFOA Newsletter Director

PFF
System Bot
Bozzie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2014 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BozzieSend a Private Message to BozzieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes Jen it is . My first show with her. It was a great time at Carlisle

------------------
http://i252.photobucket.com...ec/2007_12240001.jpg

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2014 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't wait to see it in person!

Jen
kslish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2014 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kslishSend a Private Message to kslishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FTF Engineering:

So let me see if I got this right... You've got a running Fiero, but you can't get it out of the garage because of a dead Reatta?

Yes. I'm trying to keep the Reatta from turning into a money pit, but nobody makes prebent lines for the Reatta, so I'm going to have to have it towed and some custom ones made as I don't have the tools and the flaring know how.

At least the Fiero is in the garage, the Reatta is outside in front of the garage door....
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2014 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi All,

If you are on the list of winners above and did not yet receive your trophy, please be sure to check your e-mails for information about receiving it. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM.

~ Jen

------------------
Silver 1988 GT
Cobalt Blue 85 GT 3.4
MAFOA Newsletter Director

x-thumpr-x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2014 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally found time to get my pictures on the internet. 7 years is too long a time between shows, hope to make it back again next year.

This is how Fiero owners pick up parts

Our parking lot fix.

Canadian contingency

Longest Distance Traveled (in a Fiero) I just happen to live on the east end of Toronto maybe 20+ more kms then the others.

more shots from Carlisle 2014:
http://s129.photobucket.com...202014?sort=2&page=1
FTF Engineering

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2014 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FTF EngineeringSend a Private Message to FTF EngineeringEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
x-thumpr-x, Those are great shots!

Is that posture on the white one the "accident" that got the cops called?

And congrats on the longest distance travelled. Well earned! What was your mileage again? Something like 600 km?
x-thumpr-x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2014 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FTF Engineering:

x-thumpr-x, Those are great shots!

Is that posture on the white one the "accident" that got the cops called?

And congrats on the longest distance travelled. Well earned! What was your mileage again? Something like 600 km?

Is was about 650km from my place the route we took. Yes that is where the White GT was sitting when they got a visit by the local authorities investing an "Accident" hahaha Front was elevated to help get the air out of the system. Luke & myself were doing another parts run for the car at the time they police showed up. We got to know a few employees at the Auto Zone really well on Friday.

Luke

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2014 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LukeClick Here to visit Luke's HomePageSend a Private Message to LukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Haha yup, the employees did get pretty familiar with us hehe

Just another funny (now that its done) story from our road trips to shows. I think the "car crash" report beats out the story of the "support car" being the only car that broke down on the way to the 30th last year.

For the record I'm the handsome fellow using sign language to show my appreciation for the situation in one of the pictures.
FTF Engineering

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2014 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FTF EngineeringSend a Private Message to FTF EngineeringEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well it was great having the Canadian contingency at the show and I'm glad the mechanical complications didn't prevent you guys from making it! You still have some broken bolts to take care of at your leisure, right?

You got some other good shots from the rest of the trip as well including these. From this:

To this. Congrats to the winner. Now go buy some new tires!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock