Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  We want your Fiero showcased on these exclusively designed playing cards! (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
We want your Fiero showcased on these exclusively designed playing cards! by 87 Pegasus
Started on: 06-06-2014 12:59 AM
Replies: 46 (1270 views)
Last post by: LZeitgeist on 11-10-2014 11:30 AM
87 Pegasus

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HOT NEW ITEM! 2014 VERSION!!!

*Design subject to change; this is just a sample of what they may look like*

We want your Fiero showcased on these exclusively designed playing cards!
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS SEPTEMBER 30TH, 2014

You can upload your images through our website at http://www.fierofocus.com/playing_cards.html

The Northern Illinois Fiero Enthusiasts (NIFE) would like to give you the opportunity to have your Fiero pictured on these exclusive playing cards. These cards will feature a Fiero logo on the card back and a full color, landscape photo of 52 different Fieros which will be selected by a panel of Fiero Enthusiasts from submissions of any Fiero owner, anywhere! Our only request is that if your Fiero is chosen for one of the cards, you agree to purchase at least 1 of the finished decks @ $5.95 (plus shipping). The photo on the card will be captioned with your name, state and year/model.
*Cars will be randomly set to cards during printing*

If you would like to submit a photo of your car for consideration, please do so using our online submission page. Alternatively, you may also email your Fiero exterior picture to NIFEplayingcards@fierofocus.com.
Be sure to include your name, city & state, and the year & model of your Fiero. The picture, if digital, needs to be approx. 5" high x 7" wide, 480 x 640 pixels, be a landscape version side view or front quarter view, and be devoid of people. If you only have hard copy photos, please provide a 3" x 5" high resolution scan to submit via the same email address. Also, you can mail a color print to:
Mike Kroyer
c/o NIFE Playing Cards
221 Macintosh Ave.
Woodstock, IL 60098
For any technical questions on digital submission, please email Mike Kroyer at:
NIFEplayingcards@fierofocus.com

Quality of pictures and setting will be major criteria for final selection. Entries will be evaluated and the review committee will select those that, in the committee's judgment, offer the best image, and provide a nice mix of models & colors for the deck. We're looking for all types: stock cars, customs, coupes, GT's & Mera's. Don't be hesitant to send your photo. While you are welcome to submit more than one entry, if you have multiple cars, only one car per owner can qualify for the final printing.

[This message has been edited by 87 Pegasus (edited 06-06-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jediperk

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jediperkSend a Private Message to jediperkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
While my car is not worthy of being on one of these cards just yet, I will definitely be getting a deck of these playing cards! What a great idea...

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87 Pegasus:

be a landscape version side view or front quarter view, and be devoid of people.

Rear quarter view as well?
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I owe you some pics of the GBCT.
MAFOA Events

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sweet!
87 Pegasus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Rear quarter view as well?

You can always submit it. The final vote will be from the members of the committee.

Mike

jwct7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jwct7Send a Private Message to jwct7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will you accept a Finale?
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2014 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome!! I will be submitting mine after the restore! I hope...
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2014 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Speaking of cards, here's something I did as a gag. If you're familiar with collectible trading card games (like Magic: The Gathering), you might get a kick out of it.

mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2014 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jwct7:

Will you accept a Finale?

Sure submit your Finale, its a Fiero .

-----------------------
Jeff Jones
Activity Director
Northern Illinois Fiero Enthusiasts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2014 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We need to get Tylers Toy a card
PFF
System Bot
87 Pegasus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2014 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We need to get Tylers Toy a card

Have them submit one. I bet one of our members who attend the show this year can get a few photos of his car.

NEVERDONE

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2014 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Submitted my entry already!
LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2014 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Submitted...

------------------
Patrick W. Heinske -- LZeitgeist@aol.com

1988 Fiero Formula - Automoda convertible
repainted PPG Ferrari 'Giallo Modena' yellow

87 Pegasus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2014 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Keep the pictures coming. We are getting a good selection of Fieros. Awesome pictures. Thank you to everyone who has submitted already.

Mike
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2014 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
52 cards to fill, keep the submissions coming. Anyone get any good pictures at Carlisle ?
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2014 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Going to do some pictures of BluDrm this weekend.
Maybe have some of Barbie as well that are worth submitting!
LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2014 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LZeitgeist:

Submitted...

Just preordered a set of cards.

------------------
Patrick W. Heinske -- LZeitgeist@aol.com

1988 Fiero Formula - Automoda convertible
repainted PPG Ferrari 'Giallo Modena' yellow
1988 Fiero 4-cyl Coupe - Dad's car, the Indy 'clone'
(soon to be back on the road after a 6 year rest)

87 Pegasus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2014 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Keep them coming. There is an awesome array of cars being submitted. Deadline is still a ways away keep them coming.

Thank you to all who have submitted.
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2014 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We have lots of nice Fieros submitted so far. Don't forget to get your submitted.
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2014 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe some people would like the card faces to be normal but with their OWN car pic as the back. Any possibility of that?
PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2014 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just pre-ordered 2 decks of cards.

You just made a payment of
$14.26 USD
Paid to Northern Illinois Fiero Enthusiasts

Please save me a spot on one of the cards My car is in the paint shop, and I should get it back by the end of the week. I just need to put moldings, tail lights, headlight doors, mirrors, quarter windows and stuff put back on, and will get some photo's to send in.

EDIT To Add:

I submitted a picture of Tylers Toy I took last July.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 08-04-2014).]

mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still time to submit your photos. Get them in!
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is mine. Great for poker

------------------

88 GT, 3800SC, Getrag 5sp. 12" Vette Rotors,Custom stuff done

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2014 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pics sent

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 09-11-2014).]

87 Pegasus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pics sent

Did you send it in via website upload or through e-mail. I just checked the e-mail and I have been getting them for the past few weeks. Let me know and I will check to see if it is on the FTP or e-mail.

What is the name of the file?

Mike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Did you send it in via website upload or through e-mail. I just checked the e-mail and I have been getting them for the past few weeks. Let me know and I will check to see if it is on the FTP or e-mail.

What is the name of the file?

Mike

I emailed to NIFEplayingcards@fierofocus.com, the first time from home came back like the recipient didnt exist. Today I tried from work and it did not come back, yet. Made me think it must have been on my end. There are 4 pics in the email.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43224 posts
Member since May 2007
It just came back "The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. "

I just made them jpgs and sent again as they are much smaller in file size.

87 Pegasus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It just came back "The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. "

Just checked the e-mail a few came through not more than an hour ago. Can you send them to this e-mail.... mkfiero87@yahoo.com

Mike
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike...since there was mention of email issues this morning....did you receive mine?

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 09-11-2014).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just checked the e-mail a few came through not more than an hour ago. Can you send them to this e-mail.... mkfiero87@yahoo.com

Mike

OK, sent.

* received a reply, thanks.

PFF
System Bot
87 Pegasus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

Mike...since there was mention of email issues this morning....did you receive mine?

Was yours the one with the american flag on the garage door behind the car? If so yep it came through.

Mike
87 Pegasus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

87 Pegasus

2441 posts
Member since Jun 2001

OK, sent.

Got them. They came through on both. I wonder if the server was slow or backed up.

Mike

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Was yours the one with the american flag on the garage door behind the car? If so yep it came through.

Mike

Mine was labeled BluDrm
87 Pegasus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mine was labeled BluDrm

Then I did not receive it can you send it over to mkfiero87@yahoo.com and I will add it to the list.

Mike
85sliverGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now I'm wondering if mine went through, sent last night. Blake Madsen, 88 GT
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike...Sent!

Then I did not receive it can you send it over to mkfiero87@yahoo.com and I will add it to the list.

Mike

87 Pegasus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mike...Sent!

Got it.

Originally posted by 85sliverGT:

Now I'm wondering if mine went through, sent last night. Blake Madsen, 88 GT

What is the e-mail address you sent it from? If it did not go through I will let you know and you can e-mail it to mkfiero87@yahoo.com

Mike
85sliverGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike I sent it through the upload link on your webpage. My email is blakewraps@gmail.com
1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent a couple of photos by email, Mike. I hope they made it.

Dwayne

------------------

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay