I keep running into the PO by hercimer01
Started on: 05-07-2014 05:27 AM
Replies: 5 (368 views)
Last post by: no2pencil on 05-09-2014 06:49 AM
hercimer01

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2014 05:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought my GT from Bill and Susan. He was a long time Fiero enthusiast here before he passed away. He sold me his cars through another forum member just before he passed. I did most of the transaction with his wife and got to know him on his death bed.

The car was an 86GT non runner with 49K miles on it {blown motor} and another no title 85GT parts car.

Bill passed before I was able to finish the swap and restoration but was compelled to keep in touch with Susan through the build. When I was done and had it on the the street, I took it to her and she drove it. The look on her face as we were driving around and the joy it gave me was indescribable. That was a couple years ago.

I was thinking about them today and sure enough there she was coming across the parking lot as I was getting out of the car. I just happened to park next to her car as she was getting off work at a large home supply chain. When she saw the car there was that look again.

Coincidence? I'm old enough to know there's no such thing. I have felt at times like he was riding with me.

------------------
Project Genisis Lo Budget 3800SC swap
12.840@104.8 MPH Intense-Racing 1.9 rockers, 3" exhaust, 3.4 pulley, ZZP tune and 18 year old tires.

88 Coupe under construction

88 formula 3.4L 4t60 swap SOLD

[This message has been edited by hercimer01 (edited 05-07-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Csjag

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2014 06:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wouldn't rule it out
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2014 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2014 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Csjag

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2014 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow That brought some tears!!
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2014 06:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hercimer01:
I have felt at times like he was riding with me.

Like that country song about the corvette.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock