Started on: 04-29-2014 07:48 PM
Replies: 6 (315 views)
Last post by: Csjag on 04-30-2014 07:16 PM
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2014 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The TV showed some serious damage north of Birmingham Alabama, so naturally I'm wondering how The Fiero Factory folks have fared. Anybody here talked to them?

Edit to correct the business name (sorry guys).

[This message has been edited by Cheever3000 (edited 04-30-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2014 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about Fieros and Fiero owners in AR, AL, MS, NC, TN? Do we have any members that were hit?
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2014 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I talked with Ron768, Ga. Fiero president, who lives and works in Huntsville. He was working a second job in Athens, Al, just west of Huntsville when the tornado was approaching. He took off toward Huntsville and escaped the storm. He said that just west of Athens, last he'd heard, two persons had died in the tornado. I think the heavy stuff tracked just north of Toney.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2014 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Raleigh NC area has been spared the heavy weather so far. Parts farther East have been hammered pretty good, though.
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2014 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not to seem uncaring or selfish...but I wonder if they still will race at Taladega this weekend ???

We had some pretty serious storms here last nite, but no tornados. Lots of very fast winds though with lots of trees and poles blown down.Lots of roofs and trailers blown over.
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2014 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had a tree and wind damage to one of my rental homes,my renters were not home at the time and didn't get hurt

The insurance guys haven't got out here,but it will pay for my renters to stay in a hotel ,and they had renters insurance through the same carrier for contents..
Csjag

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2014 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad your renters weren't hurt!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock