is this one worth a look? by mkiker2089
Started on: 02-16-2014 07:06 PM
Replies: 11 (475 views)
Last post by: Boostdreamer on 02-19-2014 10:25 PM
mkiker2089

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2014 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mkiker2089Send a Private Message to mkiker2089Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not sure if this is the correct subforum but I wanted to ask about this one. It's two hours away from me which stinks and it looks bad. I am sort of day dreaming about it though. Bringing it back from the dead and being free to make it my own can be appealing.

http://columbia.craigslist.org/cto/4326670851.html
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroCanada

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2014 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroCanadaSend a Private Message to FieroCanadaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
meh if i was buying a fiero I wouldnt go for a 84.
looks rough espicially for the price and doesnt run, and the guy couldn't even take a min to brush it off for a photo
ConvictedRedneck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2014 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ConvictedRedneckSend a Private Message to ConvictedRedneckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would post a thread in 'The Mall' with something along the lines of "I have $500 for a Fiero, show me what you have." I would be willing to bet you'd find some much better cars to take a look at.

Good luck!
Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2014 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd avoid it. There are many more out there for that price that would be in better condition. This one has a rear end problem, plus judging by where it's sitting it could have bad rust problems underneath.
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2014 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you have a trailer I would offer him $300 as I'm sure its only good for parts at this point.
jaybug56

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2014 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaybug56Send a Private Message to jaybug56Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's a junker. Good to tear apart to learn everything about a Fiero and for spare parts but a lousy car to rebuild and put back on the road. I would offer $300. That's what people around here get when the junk yard comes to pick up a car, $400 if you drag it in yourself.
Fiero84Freak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2014 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've bought Fieros that run fine for less than $500.

You're better off looking elsewhere.
mkiker2089

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2014 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mkiker2089Send a Private Message to mkiker2089Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I decided to pass. Even if I got it for free it would cost more to fix it than it would to put that money towards one that actually runs. I just hate to see cars rotting like that. Maybe someone will get it and salvage parts off it or something. That just won't be me.
jaybug56

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2014 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaybug56Send a Private Message to jaybug56Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wise choice
Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2014 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As a general rule of thumb, you don't need to take a look at a car when the seller does not bother to clean if off before taking the sales picture.....
mkiker2089

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2014 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mkiker2089Send a Private Message to mkiker2089Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is the inside. Someone should get it for parts.

PFF
System Bot
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2014 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got my first 87 SE V6 5-speed on ebay for $500. I put air in the tires and gas in the tank and drove it 8 hours home from NC to Kingsport. I also bought my 85 SE V6 auto non-running but mostly complete plus an extra V6 for $250. There's no guarantee deals like this are still out there but you did the right thing by passing on that car. The owner should either clean it up or part it out.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock