i finally have another go :D by johnlp1994
Started on: 12-14-2013 06:27 AM
Replies: 78 (1881 views)
Last post by: johnlp1994 on 12-14-2014 09:14 AM
johnlp1994

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2013 06:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnlp1994Send a Private Message to johnlp1994Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i finally have another shot at building a fiero. the story is i had one a while back when i first found out about them, then it ended up getting stolen recently afterwards, since then ive had a few different cars but ive always kept lurking here for new ideas to put on the list of possibilities once i had another one.

i had a lifted chevy that i drove for about 2 months after i fixed it up than decided cost on cars are going down and everyone and the brother would be looking for a good truck before snow flies so i had it posted for trade on a few sites including here then i found someone off of craigslist that was willing on a flat trade.

now i have a 86GT fast back, V6, 3 speed auto and a sunroof. i got 3 out of 4 things i wanted and i cant complain on that one

once i got alittle better look at it i found out that it was repainted the yellow (was originally red) and that it had a shaved antenna, very good directional tires on some AR wheels
and a viper alarm with the key fob. not really stuff to get exited about but i enjoy the small things for the most part and really im just happy to finally have another fiero, plus the alarm was a nice touch easily my favorite car of all with how many possibilities there are for customization.

i have a whole list of things i want to do, but im going to be enjoying it thuroughly as is untill next winter while i sort out the realistic possibilities from the dreams but one thing that is a garrenty is a N/A 3800 series 2 im getting from a good friend in may

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
johnlp1994

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2013 06:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnlp1994Send a Private Message to johnlp1994Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
for the time being ive just been getting small stuff done like armoralling the interior, putting in a new cd player, cleaning up some rough spots on the outside and polishing the rims. ill post pictures of everything ive done to it so far tomorrow but for the most part it will just be the small things for a while because im stuck trying to find another job before i can really do anything to this
fierobug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2013 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobugSend a Private Message to fierobugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great trade! Glad you found your fiero. I have an 87 gt that came with AR wheels. I keep shining the hell out of them. The more I shine em the better I like em! Merry Christmas and keep the dream of fiero projects going!
woodyhere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2013 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for woodyhereSend a Private Message to woodyhereEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats on the new project. Nice to hear from another Minnesota guy. Looks like you have a good solid car to work with. Thanks for the pictures. It will be fun watching your build.

Best of luck,

Woody

------------------
woodys 427

seajai

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2013 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good to see another Fiero guy on the North end of town. Lemee know if you ever need any help, I'm just a few miles south of you. If you ever want to theft proof your car, check out this push button start system: http://www.advancedkeys.com/Prod_AK104B.html Put one in my car last year and its been trouble free. It completely eliminates a need for a key.

------------------
Chris J

My build

[This message has been edited by seajai (edited 12-14-2013).]

johnlp1994

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2013 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnlp1994Send a Private Message to johnlp1994Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobug:

Great trade! Glad you found your fiero. I have an 87 gt that came with AR wheels. I keep shining the hell out of them. The more I shine em the better I like em! Merry Christmas and keep the dream of fiero projects going!

thankyou, i wasnt expecting that much shine out of how dirty they were, these ones arent really my style but in my opinion deffanitly better than the stock wheels merry christmas to you to. ive already got two of my friends going out and buying a fiero since ive gotten this lol
johnlp1994

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2013 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnlp1994Send a Private Message to johnlp1994Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

johnlp1994

109 posts
Member since Jul 2013

Originally posted by woodyhere:

Congrats on the new project. Nice to hear from another Minnesota guy. Looks like you have a good solid car to work with. Thanks for the pictures. It will be fun watching your build.

Best of luck,

Woody

thankyou and same here, theres not alot of fieros or people that new them for that matter around me. there will be a ton more pictures just got to get my camera working again lol
johnlp1994

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2013 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnlp1994Send a Private Message to johnlp1994Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

johnlp1994

109 posts
Member since Jul 2013

Originally posted by seajai:

Good to see another Fiero guy on the North end of town. Lemee know if you ever need any help, I'm just a few miles south of you. If you ever want to theft proof your car, check out this push button start system: http://www.advancedkeys.com/Prod_AK104B.html Put one in my car last year and its been trouble free. It completely eliminates a need for a key.

thats awsome i actually have a few friends that live there. and thats actually really great, i had a push button with a smartkey on the list for awhile and i was continplating grabbing the full setup from a grand caravan at a junkyard
johnlp1994

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2013 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnlp1994Send a Private Message to johnlp1994Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

johnlp1994

109 posts
Member since Jul 2013
this is after i got the interior detailed and amoralled, got my new deck put in and also got the sunroof cleaned up and also tried to clean up the enging alittle just to find out it needs to be re painted. also had some fun with the tailights. ill post pictures up of the shiny rims once i find my camera

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2013 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
phew.... I saw Minnesota and a yellow fiero and though No they did not (Tyler toy) Congrats on your purchase and have fun with it

------------------

Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six.
(84 IMSA) garage queen
(13 Veloster) daily grinder
(86 basterdized mera) fake ferrari
(84 fastback IMSA) confused lil one
The forums Youngest CDL driver

johnlp1994

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2013 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnlp1994Send a Private Message to johnlp1994Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

phew.... I saw Minnesota and a yellow fiero and though No they did not (Tyler toy) Congrats on your purchase and have fun with it

ha, thats deffinitly something i wish i would have been able to help on though, problem being when everyone was helping him i was 1 to inexperienced and would of only gotten in the way and 2 didnt even know about the fiero yet. thankyou and i plan on it
PFF
System Bot
johnlp1994

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2013 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnlp1994Send a Private Message to johnlp1994Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

johnlp1994

109 posts
Member since Jul 2013
this is the rough list ive worked out so far of things i want to do starting next winter

--BODY—
2” chop top
Raised window sills
Custom quarter windows
Wide body rear hips
Wide body front fenders
IMSA ribbed quarters
Custom tailights
300zx headlights
1” cowl inducted hood
Scooped rear deck lid
Custom rear diffuser
Custom lip spoiler
355 front bumper

--MOTOR/DRIVETRAIN--
3800 series 2 bored to 4.0
N/A
Stroker kit
5 speed getrag
Stage 2 clutch
Simulated short throw

--INTERIOR/ELECTRICAL—
Amidas G1 dash
Custom door panels (stratus R/T coupe base)
Custom seats
3 point harness seat belt
5.25 rear speakers
Center console sub box designed for a deep 10”
Pioneer BHV series double din radio
Aztek needles
Black carpet/headliner
Smart key with push button start
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2013 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnlp1994:

ha, thats deffinitly something i wish i would have been able to help on though, problem being when everyone was helping him i was 1 to inexperienced and would of only gotten in the way and 2 didnt even know about the fiero yet. thankyou and i plan on it

You forgot #3!

3) You now know about Fieros, and will attend the 5th Anual Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show in Frazee the last Saturday in July. Seriously, it would be a great way for you to meet a lot of other Fiero owners, and support a good cause. It's a cheap trip, as most of use pop up a tent in the backyard! I hope to see you there.

Now back to your original topic

Nice Fiero, I have an 86 GT, Auto, with Sunroof as well. You are right there are a ton of thing you can do to them, and as you, the 3800 in on my list some day as well!

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2013 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnlp1994:

I was one of the guys out there helping out with it, It was a good time. Also it wouldent have mattered, I was experienced enough to help out but the hard stuff I just let everyone else do

JohnWPB was there to.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 12-15-2013).]

johnlp1994

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2013 02:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnlp1994Send a Private Message to johnlp1994Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

You forgot #3!

3) You now know about Fieros, and will attend the 5th Anual Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show in Frazee the last Saturday in July. Seriously, it would be a great way for you to meet a lot of other Fiero owners, and support a good cause. It's a cheap trip, as most of use pop up a tent in the backyard! I hope to see you there.

Now back to your original topic

Nice Fiero, I have an 86 GT, Auto, with Sunroof as well. You are right there are a ton of thing you can do to them, and as you, the 3800 in on my list some day as well!

oh for sure now that i know of that especially with enough time to plan for it, where would i be able to get more info on it? do you plan on doing a build thread for what you do? i would deffinately like o read that one
johnlp1994

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2013 02:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnlp1994Send a Private Message to johnlp1994Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

johnlp1994

109 posts
Member since Jul 2013

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

I was one of the guys out there helping out with it, It was a good time. Also it wouldent have mattered, I was experienced enough to help out but the hard stuff I just let everyone else do

JohnWPB was there to.

nice that was deffinatly a very good thing everyone did to help, that made this my favorite car comunity of all time, on all the forums i have (camaro, cavalier, k1500 and now fiero) this has the nicest most helpful people
seajai

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2013 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thread from the 2013 show: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/091379.html Don't think anything official has been announced yet for 2014
johnlp1994

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2013 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnlp1994Send a Private Message to johnlp1994Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by seajai:

Thread from the 2013 show: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/091379.html Don't think anything official has been announced yet for 2014

thankyou, now i know what to be looking for
johnlp1994

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2013 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnlp1994Send a Private Message to johnlp1994Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

johnlp1994

109 posts
Member since Jul 2013
well i got alittle bit done today, after wasting 5 hours modding and trying to keep the stock subwoofer and bring it to its full potential i decided that no matter what it would only hold back the rest of the system.
so i thought for a little bit, started playing with some of my other subs using the factory amp, then i decided to use one of my boss diablo 10" subs, made a plate for it , upholsterd it, now im working how im going to mount it, right now its in my mock up center console
sorry for the low quality pictures i had to use the camera on my laptop

johnlp1994

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2013 02:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnlp1994Send a Private Message to johnlp1994Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
got some more pictures for you guys finally got some after polishing my rims, then some higher quality pictures of my sub plate in the mock up center console.
i have the whole center strip taken out for running the wires for the sub and cleaning up a bit, than i finally have the plate glued into my center console, i sealed up all the holes and have the glue curing overnight.
then i took off some body panels ( i only have a picture of the fender sorry) but she is very very clean
then i drew up a concept for the rear end, its a mix with F40 bumper, 2014 stingray tail lights and alittle maserati influence on the pegasus placment, also it has about a 2" chop and a wide body, i know its not up to scale but it was just to work out exactly what i was thinking on it... enjoy

[This message has been edited by johnlp1994 (edited 12-17-2013).]

johnlp1994

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2013 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnlp1994Send a Private Message to johnlp1994Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

johnlp1994

109 posts
Member since Jul 2013
i finally got the box fully installed and it sounds great then i found out why its running so horrible, i checked all the plugs and wires i have 1 broken wire and 1 broken plug :/

PFF
System Bot
johnlp1994

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2013 02:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnlp1994Send a Private Message to johnlp1994Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
had alittle fun today, i painted the trim piece around my gas tank cover and my spoiler, then i decided not to try to use the stock performance sound gain control as i found a spot where the knob for the amp "blends" with everything else and almost have the after market amp completely done and mounted and probably going to be putting in a different radio soon i only have pictures fo the pieces i painted so ill get some up of the stereo once im done

johnlp1994

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2013 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnlp1994Send a Private Message to johnlp1994Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i got about 2 hours to work on the car today, i seperated the audio and power wires for the amp, got them zip tied and tucked so i can wrap them to the shape to better compliment and hide then got my audio wires wrapped. and i also fixed my passenger seat slider to work again so double win today, i will have more pictures and updates after the holidays, merry christmas everyone.

[This message has been edited by johnlp1994 (edited 12-22-2013).]

johnlp1994

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2013 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnlp1994Send a Private Message to johnlp1994Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i have the power wires and the audio wires completely wrapped now, once i get the amp installed im going to zip tie the wires together to take up the smallest amount of room then im going to wrap that to hide them. also expect some nice updates in the next few weeks i finally found a job that pays very nicely and has a garrenteed 40 hours a week
johnlp1994

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2014 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnlp1994Send a Private Message to johnlp1994Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
alright some small updates and pictures. i never clarified but i was planning on using the factory amp untill my sub blew it up, so thats why i have been working on a after market amp, also sorry for calling the sub a diablo, it was marketed as the same sub as the phantom from boss audio.

now for the updates i have been getting very few hours in between to work on the car but now i have the amp fully installed all the wires completely wrapped (the power and audio wires are wrapped as well inside the final wrap)

ive been working on painting my mirrors, every time i would walk into the garage i would automaticly look at my mirror first thing and it bugged me how chipped up it was. i painted them satin black to match the wing and got the passenger side installed

then the last thing right now is im trying to figure out how to by-pass the shift safeties because im wanting to cut down the shaft 1 1/2" and use a after market shift knob so that unless you really look you wont notice its automatic right away.

alittle off subject for a second but on the other side of the garage my dads project is starting to come together it looks like a bike again

im just doing regular maint. and some personalization for now because im saving up for a tool chest and a amida dash before he stops selling them

johnlp1994

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2014 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnlp1994Send a Private Message to johnlp1994Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

johnlp1994

109 posts
Member since Jul 2013
i forgot to post pictures of where i had put my gain control knob and also took alittle more time and installed my drivers side mirror

johnlp1994

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2014 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnlp1994Send a Private Message to johnlp1994Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

johnlp1994

109 posts
Member since Jul 2013
i got my interior put back together now as well as decided my next project. it involves alittle bit of diamond plate and my side scoop

[This message has been edited by johnlp1994 (edited 01-01-2014).]

johnlp1994

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2014 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnlp1994Send a Private Message to johnlp1994Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I decided against the diamond plate since the print was so big it would have looked off so instead I re purposed some chrome rocker trim I have laying around, anyways I sanded the scoop cleaned it up, got that painted and cut out the chrome.

I'm thinking I'm going to try it again as this piece got some scuffing from grinding the edges.

Now that's done I'm working on cleaning up my engine bay alittle bit of things that don't need to be there

johnlp1994

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2014 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnlp1994Send a Private Message to johnlp1994Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

johnlp1994

109 posts
Member since Jul 2013
I had to make a trip to the junkyard yesterday because I had a caliper on my cavalier blow the seal.

It's like my candy store there so I'll go around the whole yard to see what they have even if its not what I'm looking for (you never know what you'll find) and I wound up finding they have a 1994 camaro in the yard right now with a complete dash.

so I'm keeping my fingers crossed its still there next weekand so I can grab the dash as a back up for 100 for everything I need just incase I cant save enough in time for the amida dash
johnlp1994

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2014 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnlp1994Send a Private Message to johnlp1994Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well opportunity knocked and I opened the door. Today I picked up a complete 1994 camaro dash for $50 from upullrparts now im in the process of taking out my original dash to start mocking up for the new dash

fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2014 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
johnlp1994

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2014 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnlp1994Send a Private Message to johnlp1994Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone know what happened to all of the other build threads with the camaro dashes and wiring diagrams? This is the only one I can find now.

www.fiero.nl/cgi-bin/fiero/...erName=bowrapennocks

Also has anyone found a successful way of using the camaros HVAC setup?

[This message has been edited by johnlp1994 (edited 01-12-2014).]

johnlp1994

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2014 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnlp1994Send a Private Message to johnlp1994Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

johnlp1994

109 posts
Member since Jul 2013
I take that last post back, finally I'm seeing a ton of threads in search
johnlp1994

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2014 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnlp1994Send a Private Message to johnlp1994Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

johnlp1994

109 posts
Member since Jul 2013
Just an update. I got the old dash a center console out yesterday along with my passenger seat.

Today I've been trimming the dash to start getting things to fit as well as took off parts of the steering column mounts. Next chance I getin the garage iI'll going to be removing the rest of the trim in the car.
I'll get pictures as soon as I can but my laptop crashed
johnlp1994

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2014 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnlp1994Send a Private Message to johnlp1994Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I figured out how to upload photos with my phone now. So updates with pictures now I made the point of no return cuts on my steering column Mount. I decided to go the same route as bowrapennocks and keep the rear most bolts.

Then while I was cutting the mounts I forgot to tuck the wires and nicked then bundle for the gauge cluster....oops so gotta fix that now

Then today at lunch I went over to fleet farm and picked up some sheet metal so that I can make all the mounts and brackets I need

johnlp1994

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2014 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnlp1994Send a Private Message to johnlp1994Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

johnlp1994

109 posts
Member since Jul 2013
For the people who have done the F body dash swaps, what did you do to trim your passenger A pillar trim and fix the gap on the driver side after centering the dash? Any help and ideas would be appreciated please and thankyou
hercimer01

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2014 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
johnlp1994

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2014 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnlp1994Send a Private Message to johnlp1994Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally got some news worthy updates I got some more trimming on the dash done and I was able to get it to scoot over another 1/8" and got it fitted to where I want it.

Its still not perfectly centred on my steering column and I can't get it to scoot over anymore so I'm going to trim my steering column brackets so I can get it over the last bit.

I'm not planning any duct work besides the defrost vent and the foot vents. After I got the dash where I wanted I assembled most of it to really get a feel for how its going to look. And I think I'm going to have to trim the passenger side a pillar a little bit. But as you can see from the pictures i have plenty of space between the shifter and the radio bezal and also the gauge bezal comes up lower to the windshield than the stock cluster did. I'd say some good progress for today

johnlp1994

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2014 02:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnlp1994Send a Private Message to johnlp1994Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

johnlp1994

109 posts
Member since Jul 2013
My full game plan is to have to dash fully bolted in by Sunday. I'll grab some pictures tomorrow of everything I trimmed on the dash the on my steering column mount once I'm done with that
johnlp1994

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2014 01:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnlp1994Send a Private Message to johnlp1994Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have the passenger side mounts done and I'll be finishing the driver side tomorrow. I'm trying to use as many existing mounting holes on the fire wall as possible. I'll grab pictures once I have all of the mounts done
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock