30th DVD ..... by Hardpact
Started on: 09-03-2013 08:23 PM
Replies: 42 (1378 views)
Last post by: mitchjl22 on 02-24-2014 02:50 AM
Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2013 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine today and I must say awesome job !!

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2013 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My son got his today also. Have not had the chance to view it yet, it will be nice to relive the event when we do watch it. Nice job on the label.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2013 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Watched it last night.
Two hours long and very nicely done!
Good job!
fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2013 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good job, enjoyed the whole DVD.

Mike Parker
ChuckLS1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2013 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChuckLS1Send a Private Message to ChuckLS1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine the other day, have not had a chance to look at it yet.

------------------
Chuck
88 Formula W/fastback
2000 Grand Prix GTP

CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2013 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm still waiting.
Vernon8360

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2013 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Worth the wait. Good job!

------------------
1988 GT
Medium Red Metallic
Manual, Gray Leather
K Beck LEDs & StuWipes

NoMoreRicers

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2013 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NoMoreRicersSend a Private Message to NoMoreRicersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Somebody should upload it to Youtube!
CowsPatoot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2013 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NoMoreRicers:

Might want to make sure you aren't stepping on any toes first. My understanding was that the money was just to cover the copying and shipping...but I could be wrong. Certainly wouldn't want to inhibit their ability to fund the 35th Anniversary.
Paulv

Feedback score:    (68)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2013 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulvSend a Private Message to PaulvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you ordered a DVD of the track event, this is not the one referred to. This DVD was offered as a bonus to purchasing a NIFE 30th Anniversary Enthusiast Guide.
We do have extra DVD's of the show. They are available, in limited quantity until we run out, by sending $5.00 via Paypal to:
sales@fierofocus.com.
If you ordered a track day DVD, those are handled separately by Heartland Fieros, and I believe they are mailing shortly.

------------------

My Web Site
www.paulvargyas.com
NIFE Web Site ]www.fierofocus.com]

mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2013 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DVD does have a copyright on it, so I would hope it would get taken down pretty quick if you uploaded.

PFF
System Bot
CowsPatoot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2013 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That certainly explains why I haven't received mine....thank you, Paul. Sent my money for one of these now...can't wait to get it.
NoMoreRicers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2013 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NoMoreRicersSend a Private Message to NoMoreRicersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfred8:

DVD does have a copyright on it, so I would hope it would get taken down pretty quick if you uploaded.

Party poopers!
DanFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2013 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Paulv:

If you ordered a DVD of the track event, this is not the one referred to. This DVD was offered as a bonus to purchasing a NIFE 30th Anniversary Enthusiast Guide.
We do have extra DVD's of the show. They are available, in limited quantity until we run out, by sending $5.00 via Paypal to:
sales@fierofocus.com.
If you ordered a track day DVD, those are handled separately by Heartland Fieros, and I believe they are mailing shortly.

Payment sent for the NIFE dvd as some how I missed all the order forms for the DVD's while I was there.

Thanks,

Dan

CowsPatoot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2013 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Woo hoo....mine arrived. Amazing how quickly they come when you actually order one.
FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2013 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I didn't get mine yet but I can't wait to relive the event

I should order that track DVD too, I totally forgot about it. Is there a way to order online?
CowsPatoot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2013 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Grrrrr....gotta get out of the habit of hitting the back button through the "Submit Reply" page

[This message has been edited by CowsPatoot (edited 09-11-2013).]

FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2013 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I haven't received mine yet
Old Lar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2013 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No 30th received by me yet.
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2013 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Same here, nothing yet.

Paulv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2013 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulvSend a Private Message to PaulvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The 30th DVD was offered by NIFE at the 30th when you purchased an NIFE Enthusiast Guide for $20.00 which included $5.00 for our DVD. We sold 100 books, so we filled orders for the 100 DVD's that were bought as a part of this promotion. Each Enthusiast guide was serial numbered from 1-100. If you purchased one of these serial numbered books, and did not receive the DVD, send me a email direct to paulv@xnet.com.
If you bought a "Track Day" DVD at the show during or after the awards breakfast, those DVD's, to my knowledge, have not yet been mailed by Heartland Fieros .
We have a few of our NIFE DVD's still available for $5.00 including 1st class mailing costs. You can Paypal the $5.00 to: sales@fierofocus.com.
We did send at least 4 DVD's to Canada addresses.

------------------

My Web Site
www.paulvargyas.com

PFF
System Bot
Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2013 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Party poopers!

If you can't afford the $5.00 for the DVD, why did you buy a Fiero?
GADJet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2013 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vernon8360:

If you can't afford the $5.00 for the DVD, why did you buy a Fiero?

LMBO... True story!
GADJet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2013 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

GADJet

1466 posts
Member since Sep 2010
$5.00 sent. Id love to have the DVD thanks.
FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2013 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Paulv:

The 30th DVD was offered by NIFE at the 30th when you purchased an NIFE Enthusiast Guide for $20.00 which included $5.00 for our DVD. We sold 100 books, so we filled orders for the 100 DVD's that were bought as a part of this promotion. Each Enthusiast guide was serial numbered from 1-100. If you purchased one of these serial numbered books, and did not receive the DVD, send me a email direct to paulv@xnet.com.
If you bought a "Track Day" DVD at the show during or after the awards breakfast, those DVD's, to my knowledge, have not yet been mailed by Heartland Fieros .
We have a few of our NIFE DVD's still available for $5.00 including 1st class mailing costs. You can Paypal the $5.00 to: sales@fierofocus.com.
We did send at least 4 DVD's to Canada addresses.

I purchased book 086 of 100 and I do not have a DVD yet, I will wait a few more days before emailing you, just incase

[This message has been edited by FieroMontreal (edited 09-19-2013).]

Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2013 05:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
$5.00 sent for the DVD too. If anyone has or knows of t-shirts, etc for sale please lmk
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2013 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still waiting for the 30th DVD, Fred.
x-thumpr-x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2013 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone else still waiting for their DVD? Mine still hasn't arrived yet. Been told they were all sent out already. I sent a message to Paul V. on Facebook with my book number and info, got no reply from him.

On a side note, still haven't heard anything about the DVD from the Indy track too.

------------------

G.T. Fieros

rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2013 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I haven't received either of them. I ordered two of each.
Paulv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2013 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulvSend a Private Message to PaulvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We have a list of everyone who ordered the 30th Anniversary DVD at the show. (not the "track" DVD!). We did send some additional ones out as a result of a earlier post in this thread. We have never had a order for 2 from anyone on our lists.
I need full name and address of anyone who said they did not receive the DVD, we have a list of everyone we sent to.
I handled one to Canada several weeks ago and then was told he got both copies, although one was in the mail for some time. BTW, these went out first class mail.
Best to PM me direct, since I do not check these threads regularly.

------------------

My Web Site
www.paulvargyas.com

Kevin87FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2013 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin87FieroGTSend a Private Message to Kevin87FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Waiting for track DVD ordered at banquet. Just figure they will be in the mail soon. Might make a nice Xmas gift if it makes it on time.
PFF
System Bot
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2013 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received DVDs today, many, many photos taken at the track! Thanks Fred.
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2013 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Old Lar:

Received DVDs today, many, many photos taken at the track! Thanks Fred.

Track DVD today???!!

------------------

Best 1/4: 11.7 @ 115mph
Best 60ft: 1.60

mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2013 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got the track DVD today, definitely worth the wait

------------------
--Jeff aka mrfred8
- 88 Yellow GT
- 86 Silver SE / 3800 s/c
Fieros For Sale

GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2013 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Got mine today. All I can say is WOW! Like Jeff said, well worth the wait.

Jeff
Jim88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2013 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim88GTSend a Private Message to Jim88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The anticipation meter is maxed out - still waiting!

Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2013 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Me too! Sweet. Well worth the wait. And one of those Indy photographers did the impossible.....got my good side! Thanks to everyone involved in the organization of the 30th.

------------------
1988 GT
Medium Red Metallic
Manual, Gray Leather
K Beck LEDs & StuWipes

Christine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2013 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I Got mine today too! Nice pictures I am glad they did two DVDs the still shots are great, I am going to make a couple of framed pictures of both the Fieros.
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2013 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got my DVD today too! Pictures look awesome!

------------------

Best 1/4: 11.7 @ 115mph
Best 60ft: 1.60

L.I. Fieros

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2013 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for L.I. FierosSend a Private Message to L.I. FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking forward to checking these out! The teasers look great!

[This message has been edited by L.I. Fieros (edited 12-17-2013).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock