Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Fiero Pictures wanted for the next 2014 Calendar (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Fiero Pictures wanted for the next 2014 Calendar by Christine
Started on: 07-22-2013 11:33 PM
Replies: 85 (2345 views)
Last post by: LZeitgeist on 10-08-2013 10:44 AM
Oosky

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2013 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Christine:

Yours sounds cool too. If you have any good pictures please send me a few. Please don't post them here first I like my calendar pictures to be fresh and not viewed on the forum first.

I was planning to send you some! how would I do that? I have a TON of pics, how many should I send? I have around 30-60 that are epic-shots/calendar quality. lol
IP: Logged
MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2013 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any concerns about pictures possibly being redundant with those submitted to the Fiero Store's calendar? :-)

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2013 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT:

Any concerns about pictures possibly being redundant with those submitted to the Fiero Store's calendar? :-)

I'm sure there is no concern Rob. Its like comparing a Picasso to a kid scribbling on a sidewalk. Christine's calendar will be awesome.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 08-17-2013).]

Christine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2013 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

I'm sure there is no concern Rob. Its like comparing a Picasso to a kid scribbling on a sidewalk. Christine's calendar will be awesome.

No need to say things about others calendars. But you are correct that there is no problem submitting any picture you would like me to consider for the calendar I welcome all cool pictures for my calendar.

[This message has been edited by Christine (edited 08-18-2013).]

Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2013 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
is there a deadline for sending in pics? I have so many to go through it will take a while to choose a few! lol
Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2013 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, Please read the entire first post in the thread it has the date the pictures should be to me by and the type of pictures I would like to see.
Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2013 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes, Please read the entire first post in the thread it has the date the pictures should be to me by and the type of pictures I would like to see.

oh sorry i skimmed the first post but somehow missed the date. it was right at the beginning too. lol
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2013 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally remembered to send something!
Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2013 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT:

Finally remembered to send something!

I got your pictures, they look good. Thanks

I have not received very many group shots yet but I am hoping to get more soon
Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2013 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I received a few more pictures from Larry and Fred but I would still like to see more pictures and I would really like to get group shots.
Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2013 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have received lots of good pictures and have a good selection, but I would welcome a few more.

The deadline is October 1st so get them in if you want to enter them for my calendar. I will try and have it up for sale the first or second week of October so you will have time to order them for holiday gifts.
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2013 03:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would you want this one? its in a park behind my house

Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2013 03:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The car looks good but the background is not great, but you can send it and I will put it in the pool of picture and compare it to the others. I am going to compare all the picture and have a couple of club members help me pick the top 12 or 24 pictures so all the pictures will be considered. The featured cars will be chosen based on the location, beauty, interest and content of the back ground and the photo quality.

I have not received very many group shots so if you have some good ones please send them, if I do not get enough I will just use the two best ones for the cover and the back page of the one calendar.

Edit: please send more group pictures

[This message has been edited by Christine (edited 09-14-2013).]

Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2013 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Two weeks to get your pictures in.
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2013 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a bump...and a teaser pic to inspire a few more people. This is not one of my submitted photos.

Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2013 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CowsPatoot:

Just a bump...and a teaser pic to inspire a few more people. This is not one of my submitted photos.

I did not get your pictures if you sent them please resend them to info@milehighfieros.com
LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2013 06:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pic sent - please confirm successful arrival.

------------------
Patrick W. Heinske -- LZeitgeist@aol.com

1988 Fiero Formula - Automoda convertible
repainted PPG Ferrari 'Giallo Modena' yellow

Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2013 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I did get your picture.
dajack761

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2013 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A group picture is fine I am going to make two calendars like I did last year one with single Fieros and one with group shots of gatherings and events.

So if you send a group shot tell me where and when the event was held so I can put that at the bottom of the picture.

So far I have more single Fiero pictures so I would love to get more group shots. The Group shot rules are a little loser as I am aware you cannot get them with out people, building and stuff so send me your favorites. If I only get a few grope shots I may just make one calendar and use the group shots for the cover and back page.

Last years group shot calendar http://www.zazzle.com/fiero...r-158404457510476821
Last years single Fieros calendar http://www.zazzle.com/mile_...s-158442516383814588

As you can see a couple of the single car pages have some cars in the background as I had a limited number of pictures to choose from last year as I did not start making it until late in the year.

So keep the pictures coming as I would like to have a better selection to choose from this year.

Hey Christine,

I sent you a couple pictures.

[img]https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#AEJtdOXmJq81RV;C7728554-5C4F-4AAA-97E1-017D8C71F823[/img]
Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2013 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Someone say color??

[IMG]http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx22/Marine_Vet1981/Pontiac%20Fieros/Fiero%20Carnage/247631_10201 079116934122_1557199481_n_zps06a63f1e.jpg[/IMG]

I don't think I will be able to get a high enough resolution of the Blue car but I will send it in if I can. I will see if the owner of the Orange one wants to participate too.

Ben
LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2013 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I did get your picture.

Second photo submitted - you might receive it twice - I got an error message on the first attempt.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2013 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marine1981:

Someone say color??

[IMG]http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx22/Marine_Vet1981/Pontiac%20Fieros/Fiero%20Carnage/247631_10201 079116934122_1557199481_n_zps06a63f1e.jpg[/IMG]

I don't think I will be able to get a high enough resolution of the Blue car but I will send it in if I can. I will see if the owner of the Orange one wants to participate too.

Ben

The group picture is ok but I have not received enough group pictures to do a group calendar at this point, but there is a week to go so we shall see if I get more.

If you want to try and take some good pictures of your blue car, I have a few suggestions.

The color is bright so you do not want direct sun light on it as you can get a lot of glare. Try taking the pictures when you have some clouds, or in a slightly shaded area with out to many shadows.

Be sure the background in interesting, in a park, old buildings in the background, water falls, flowers gardens, canyons, open spaces, monuments and other cool stuff you have in your area. (not parking lots or neighborhood driveways)

Also consider the angle of the car and the wheels when taking pictures, try taking 3/4 angles of the car, not straight on to the front or the side, turn the wheels so the tire is not pointed at the camera but the side of the wheel is like the car is turning away from the camera so side of both wheels are shown in the picture and not the part of the tire that is on the road. Kind of hard to explain, I hope that make sense.

Good luck and give it your best shot.
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2013 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the tips. I wasn't posting that picture for submission just one I had from our last cruise. Hopefully I can get the 84 back on the road this weekend and have some shows of it.

Ben
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2013 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow... nice nice nice shot with that convertible...
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2013 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well.....i have 2 cameras. one, i guess is Hi-Res.
but this one is not, maybe?? is this too low a Res?
most of my Fiero Mera, "Action" pics were taken with this older camera.
please let me know. for i have to dig for the betters thanks

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 09-28-2013).]

Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2013 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by batousai666:

well.....i have 2 cameras. one, i guess is Hi-Res.
but this one is not, maybe?? is this too low a Res?
most of my Fiero Mera, "Action" pics were taken with this older camera.
please let me know. for i have to dig for the betters thanks

I like the second one, it looks good with the sunset and the angle of the car is nice. I cannot tell how good the resolution is from a picture posted here in this thread. I do not want to use any pictures posted on line so if you want to email me a few pictures line these I can then see if they will work.

Please do not post pictures you want considered for the calendar. I do not think people want to buy a calendar that has pictures they have already seen online.
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2013 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
coool thanks....i will delete the bottom one send it plus one other from the same camera. then i know you said only 2 pic per but can i sent 2 i have from a better camera?? i do not know if you had anyother Mera submissions, but i also have a black 1987 base coupe with an 3800 SC engine swap....so i dont want to be a rule breaker but, the Mera shots from the old camera are the best "theme" style i have. thats why i ask.

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 09-28-2013).]

Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2013 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by batousai666:

coool thanks....i will delete the bottom one send it plus one other from the same camera. then i know you said only 2 pic per but can i sent 2 i have from a better camera?? i do not know if you had anyother Mera submissions, but i also have a black 1987 base coupe with an 3800 SC engine swap....so i dont want to be a rule breaker but, the Mera shots from the old camera are the best "theme" style i have. thats why i ask.

It is ok if you send more pictures other people have sent me more than 2 so go for it one of the ones you did not think were that good might be the ones we like.
I have received only 2 Mera pictures so more would be good.

Only 2 days left to get pictures in.
Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2013 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have some pics to send in, I'll have to choose which ones so I don't send too many lol is it ok if I edit the colors first? my car is purple but shows up bright blue in some pics...I want to make sure it's purple for the calendar. haha :P
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2013 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Couple more sent.
Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2013 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oosky:

I have some pics to send in, I'll have to choose which ones so I don't send too many lol is it ok if I edit the colors first? my car is purple but shows up bright blue in some pics...I want to make sure it's purple for the calendar. haha :P

Send me what you have by tomorrow, and yes it is ok to edit the color or Photoshop out stuff you do not want. I do clean up, adjust color and photoshop out stuff in the pictures so adjusting them is fine, as I will be adding or taking away stuff in most of the pictures.

JimmyS I got your last set of pictures.

Everyone: You have until midnight October 1st, 2013
PFF
System Bot
NEVERDONE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2013 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you get mine? Not sure if you can use any of them.
rbell2915

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2013 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My submission. Did a little cropping after I sent the email. The quality is kinda bad and it was taken in August (didn't get a shot without me, I forgot), and I'm not a picture person but it was fun to send anyway!

------------------
-1986 Pontiac Fiero GT
*October 2, 2012
------------------

Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2013 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just submitted some pictures to your email. Can you make sure you received them?

Thanks,
Amir

------------------

[This message has been edited by Rare87GT (edited 10-01-2013).]

Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just sent some pics! hope its not too many, I couldn't decide which ones were the best! lol let me know if you got them ok
redraif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Everyone: You have until midnight October 1st, 2013

Sent mine. Had some wifi issues yesterday.... hoping they made it to you under the wire.... I did resend the second email again this am as it looked like it failed last night....

Fingers crossed.

------------------
1984 Indy Fiero SE Pace Car Replica #770
"SE" Stormtrooper Edition
Rescued, resuscitated and reversibly modified! (I'm so not done yet!)

Poly all round & Black Drag DR-34s
Frt: 225/45 on 18x8 (47 offset w/ 8-9mm spacer) 1.5 coils cut off 1984 WS6 springs
Rear: 265/35 on 18x8.5 (45 offset) Coil-overs w/ 10 inch 300lb springs & 7 inch sleeve

Everything is the previous owners fault!

redraif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

redraif

1460 posts
Member since May 2005
Ok you got the 5... did the single show up?

------------------
1984 Indy Fiero SE Pace Car Replica #770
"SE" Stormtrooper Edition
Rescued, resuscitated and reversibly modified! (I'm so not done yet!)

Poly all round & Black Drag DR-34s
Frt: 225/45 on 18x8 (47 offset w/ 8-9mm spacer) 1.5 coils cut off 1984 WS6 springs
Rear: 265/35 on 18x8.5 (45 offset) Coil-overs w/ 10 inch 300lb springs & 7 inch sleeve

Everything is the previous owners fault!

[This message has been edited by redraif (edited 10-01-2013).]

redraif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

redraif

1460 posts
Member since May 2005
Just tried to email you to see if you got the single one and it bounced back....

I cc'ed myself and the made it to my work
LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2013 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will you be posting a list of the owners whose cars made it into the calendar so they can be sure to place their orders?

------------------

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2013 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LZeitgeist:

Will you be posting a list of the owners whose cars made it into the calendar so they can be sure to place their orders?

Probly better for them if everyone ordered one
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock