Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Hello. My name is 8AVETTE, and I'm a meth addict (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hello. My name is 8AVETTE, and I'm a meth addict by bmwguru
Started on: 01-30-2012 07:51 AM
Replies: 40 (2565 views)
Last post by: 84fiero123 on 04-14-2014 08:11 AM
bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2012 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll start from the beginning. I was born in late '86 and custom built by my first owner. He had every option put into me including factory suede seats. He took very good care of me. Always keeping up on the maintenance and keeping me inside the garage. He passed away and I sat in the garage....never driven anymore. My paint faded and I started to smell like old mouse smell.
His wife wanted the car to go to a good home and she turned away several buyers. Through a friend of a friend that is a customer of my current owner Dave, his wife came and picked me up.
Within weeks, I was repainted, cleaned, got new shoes, recovered my seats, tuned up and treated very well....and even took me on a vacation.....

That was when it all started to go downhill........

Dave (BMWGuru), thought I smelled like an old lawnmower going down the highway. He decided to install a simple 3800s/c with a 3.4" pulley in me (262 whp). That was great. I did whine a lot in the beginning and I think he really liked my whining. So within a few months, he added 1.84 roller rocker arms, ported blower, a Northstar throttle body, a better tune and a cold air intake.
Next thing I knew, I was at the drag strip.....it was rough.
So, during the next winter, I was parked next to an orange and black Fiero, and on the other side was this German VR6 Fiero.....(it spoke with a funny accent). They were telling me to just go with the flow and not to worry about it.
All these other Fieros showed up and left over time. They came into the shop slow and left screaming and whining.

After it started to get warm, I was knocking a bit on the inside. Dave got concerned. I thought he was going to turn down my boost and let me take it easy, but instead he had Ryan make a set of headers for me....topped off with a new stainless exhaust.

Then my knock was under control and I thought I could relax a bit. Then my bumper and hood came off, and I'm getting tubing stuffed under me. What the hell is that?! A short stack intercooler and a 3.2" supercharger pulley. WTF?

I started to have some stopping issues. I was going too fast and my undersized brakes couldn't keep up.....
The solution....

Then the beatings really started. Everyday.....I was being beat on....The pain.....my rear shoes had no more tread....then newer sticky shoes got put on and the beatings got worse. I couldn't take much more, so I turned to meth. It eased the pain of the beatings and kept my blower cold (the 116 octane rating helps too). The only downside of the meth is now when I get juiced, I am all over the road. I completely lose my grip and I'm flying.
I try to keep my meth addiction a secret, so I hide my controller where it can't be seen.....

My pump is hidden in the front under the jack.....

and my nozzle is hidden from plain sight too....

Now I feel good all the time. Still being beaten on, but I kinda like it. Here is a pic of me smiling......

------------------

www.hausofguru.com

[This message has been edited by bmwguru (edited 01-30-2012).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
86 toy

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2012 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86 toySend a Private Message to 86 toyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good story!!! I like it.
carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2012 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome, Dave... awesome.
McTamney

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2012 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for McTamneySend a Private Message to McTamneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looks good. i like the window banner
Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2012 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great read lol. I really need one of those banners
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2012 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Haha, awesome Dave. I love it.
GODFATHER

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2012 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LMAO great story
Niterrorz

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2012 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
finally a meth story that ends on a good note!
852m4se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2012 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 852m4seSend a Private Message to 852m4seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fiero is very happy
Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2012 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dear 8AVETTE, Tell them not to beat on you so much. Look at the wear on your knob. I'm sure that hurts!

[This message has been edited by Rick 88 (edited 01-30-2012).]

Justinbart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2012 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JustinbartSend a Private Message to JustinbartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Niterrorz:

finally a meth story that ends on a good note!

Until a component in the meth system fails, causing chipped pistons to be spewed out of that nice stainless exhaust, like many others on Clubgp.

------------------
Turbo 3800 E85 5spd spec5
11.54@132.7

PFF
System Bot
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2012 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Justinbart:

Until a component in the meth system fails, causing chipped pistons to be spewed out of that nice stainless exhaust, like many others on Clubgp.

Maybe it is just a GM thing. We have been putting meth on VW's without fail for quite a while....maybe those guys on club GP need better tunes....or stop running them so close to the edge of failure.

I know how I tuned it and I'm not worried. Besides, a 3800 engine is pretty cheap at the junkyard. Then I can add a series III to the mod list.

Dave

[This message has been edited by bmwguru (edited 01-30-2012).]

mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2012 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Justinbart:

Hey I jumped on Club GP to look for some instances of this, but didn't find much. Could you post some links so I can read up on it please? Thanks.
Justinbart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2012 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JustinbartSend a Private Message to JustinbartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The search function is terrible on clubgp. Make a post asking if anyone has had problems.

------------------
11.54@132.7

bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2012 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rick 88:

Dear 8AVETTE, Tell them not to beat on you so much. Look at the wear on your knob. I'm sure that hurts!

lol...yeah the poor car is a liitle worn out on the inside. I hope to get her show ready (as well as road trip ready) within the next few months.

mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2012 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope your car isn't hanging around my car being a bad influence. Peer pressure is a horrible thing for a newly swapped gullible car like mine

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 02-01-2012).]

cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2012 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please Please Please figure out a way to market that awesome looking exhaust

I realize that all swaps are not mounted in the identical location, which makes a "one size fits all" exhaust difficult, but perhaps you can come up with a questionnaire for customers to fill in (height of engine from a datum, distance from X, Y, etc..

That is an awesome looking exhaust and I believe it would sell
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2012 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Never mind the exhaust, the headers, the meth or the window banner - I just wish I still had hair like that.
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2012 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In for a SSIC clogged full of rotor teflon.
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2012 05:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:

Please Please Please figure out a way to market that awesome looking exhaust

I realize that all swaps are not mounted in the identical location, which makes a "one size fits all" exhaust difficult, but perhaps you can come up with a questionnaire for customers to fill in (height of engine from a datum, distance from X, Y, etc..

That is an awesome looking exhaust and I believe it would sell

We can sell the exhaust...we do have a jig for it, but the cost of the materials and time spent fabricating the headers drives the price up. Everything is stainless steel and TIG welded. If I remember correctly, we have been charging around $1200ish for the headers and crossover, which has two ball flares with no gaskets to blow out and it drops to a flex joint and then to a V-band for the muffler attachment.

We can run the headers either way....towards the front or the rear. If run to the rear, the trunk would need to be partially reduced at the bottom or the standard, fully reduced. We can do that in Haus as well for $350.

Originally posted by css9450:

Never mind the exhaust, the headers, the meth or the window banner - I just wish I still had hair like that.

LOL

Dave

[This message has been edited by bmwguru (edited 02-02-2012).]

mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2012 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by darkhorizon:

In for a SSIC clogged full of rotor teflon.

So, the moisture from the injector system causes the coating to come off of the M90 rotors? Do you have any links to discussions about this?
PFF
System Bot
Justinbart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2012 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JustinbartSend a Private Message to JustinbartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:

So, the moisture from the injector system causes the coating to come off of the M90 rotors? Do you have any links to discussions about this?

Call Eaton and ask them about spraying methanol into the inlet of the supercharger.

------------------
11.54@132.7

bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2012 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey hey....don't try and get my little b*tch off her addiction. She is so much fun when she is on the meth...

Dave
Dementia

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2012 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DementiaSend a Private Message to DementiaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Love the story n the headers. I used ball flanges on mine to, expensive but well worth it. About the meth spray I can't say whether it will eat coating off or not but I once bought a gen v from a guy and it was soaked with gas when I got it. I asked him why n he said "hym maybe my guy got gas on it when he shipped it out." well he clearly lied cuz I found a thread where he was running a wet kit n that's how the damn gas ate the coating off.
cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2012 07:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you run the headers to the front (stock fiero direction), do you manufacture the downpipe? I have a series III oilpan and don't want the exhaust to hit, and would like to run a catalytic as well.

It looks like you are a 9 hr drive from me... I wonder if my 24 year old car would reliably make it to the "Home of the Brave and the Land of Snooki...."

Do you have any pics of the echaust going the stock route?
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2012 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you have any links to discussions about this?

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...HTML/088226.html#p18
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2012 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:

If you run the headers to the front (stock fiero direction), do you manufacture the downpipe? I have a series III oilpan and don't want the exhaust to hit, and would like to run a catalytic as well.

It looks like you are a 9 hr drive from me... I wonder if my 24 year old car would reliably make it to the "Home of the Brave and the Land of Snooki...."

Do you have any pics of the echaust going the stock route?

If you browse through my "Haus of Guru" thread, I have a few exhaust systems we fabricated that ran to the front of the car. We can build whatever you like, but for best fitment, I'd advise bringing the car to the Jersey shore.
Dave
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2012 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Funny, I've searched Club GP, Grand Prix Forum, and W Body forums and haven't found this overwhelming evidence that this will definitely cause serious issues. Almost all of the discussions were people that have never even tried it, stating their opinions on what they believe it would do. This is why I asked for more info, some place I could look at actual experience being discussed. Oh well, I don't have a SC anymore anyway.
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 06:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Funny, I've searched Club GP, Grand Prix Forum, and W Body forums and haven't found this overwhelming evidence that this will definitely cause serious issues. Almost all of the discussions were people that have never even tried it, stating their opinions on what they believe it would do. This is why I asked for more info, some place I could look at actual experience being discussed. Oh well, I don't have a SC anymore anyway.

try searching here....

http://www.alcohol-injection.com/forum/

There are pros and cons to everything. I weighed them out and normally my blower gets pulled once a year for cleaning and prepping for shows. Secondly, I like the fact that the meth injection will clean the carbon deposits from the intake valves. Back before fuel injection cleaning was popular, we would take a small cup of water and pour it slowly into the carburetor to "steam out" the inside of the engine. Then later on, "run rite" and then "sea foam" became popular based on that initial cup of water idea.
The only complaints I read about are the s/c rotors get a blueish tint to them over time. I run a 33% meth mixure in my Fiero which is -20 washer fluid. I tuned my car to not rely on it in case of meth pump failure....I didn't want it to go lean. The entire purpose of the meth in my car is to cool the blower and keep my engine clean. When I pull the blower next year, I'll pull the lower intake and take some pics to see if it is doing more damage than good, but I don't expect that to be true. I do plan to take advantage of it when I hit the dyno and the track, so we can see what kind of difference it will make.

I saw on the 1/4 mile sticky that one Grand Prix dropped 6 tenths off his quarter mile with no tuning just the meth.

Dave

------------------

www.hausofguru.com

[This message has been edited by bmwguru (edited 02-04-2012).]

Sigler85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Sigler85GTSend a Private Message to Sigler85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ate a vette, great name/plate haha
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2012 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
She was getting some serious valve float over 4,000rpms, so I added 105lbs valve springs, a single roller timing chain and powdercoated valve covers. I believe I finally hit the right balance of power to reliability.
The engine is so much smoother and keeps pulling instead of breaking up in the higher rpm range now.
Dave
PFF
System Bot
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2012 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hopefully soon we'll have another success story for these setups
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2012 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I ran at the track with the meth on and the meth off. I had a 0.4 gain with the meth on. I also found the meth to be quite damaging....I bent my stock transmission brackets and need to ugrade to Rodney's thicker ones.

Dave
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2012 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what trap speed gain? What was your timing with or without it? AFR with and without it?
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2012 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice job on the car and a fine looking set of headers. As for the meth injection you can overcome any flaking of the supercharger lobes by installing the injector nozzles in the LIM. As for meth H2O's value on a boosted 3800; the comparison between it and those running the full stack IC might yield some interesting results. The user comments over on the ClubGP forum seem to be away meth injection but your tests seem to disagree with that. Having not used meth.H2O injection I really can't confirm or disprove anything.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2012 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tested is a strong word Dennis... he proved that it made his car less slow... not faster than a properly setup car
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2012 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

Nice job on the car and a fine looking set of headers. As for the meth injection you can overcome any flaking of the supercharger lobes by installing the injector nozzles in the LIM. As for meth H2O's value on a boosted 3800; the comparison between it and those running the full stack IC might yield some interesting results. The user comments over on the ClubGP forum seem to be away meth injection but your tests seem to disagree with that. Having not used meth.H2O injection I really can't confirm or disprove anything.

Thanks Dennis,

I absolutely love the header design. The ball flares are more forgiving and less expensive than V-bands. As for flaking....none so far. I just pulled the blower to freshen it up for the GM nationals when I did my valve springs. I hope to find 5 minutes of time to get the car to the dyno and back to the track again.
If/or when the rotors start to flake, I'll probably upgrade to a Gen V or send the blower rotors out to be recoated. I'm not at that point yet, so I'll address it when it becomes an issue.

Dave
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 05:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A lot of changes have been made since the last post. The meth was sold and to make up for the missing high, a VS cam was installed. I was seeking a little bump in performance without a change in the sound of the engine that the XP camshaft gave. A gen V blower was installed with a functioning pcv and the gen III blower was sold (no flaking). Also, the roller rocker arms were sold and stock arms were installed to work with the camshaft.

Now the car is getting ready to come out for Spring, but it looks like it will be either going back in for fresh paint or going up for sale.

[This message has been edited by bmwguru (edited 04-13-2014).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw the thread title and then saw who posted it and understood, knowing who you are and your wife, I have to say I think your addiction is cheaper than hers and that hay burner she has, nice story about how you turned a perfectly good Fiero into a meth addict,

How is the new puppy doing with the kids? I haven't heard much about that since you lost the last pup and hope you found a good match for what I know is a good family,

Keep up the good work Dave and tell the wife and kids I said hi.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2014 04:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

I saw the thread title and then saw who posted it and understood, knowing who you are and your wife, I have to say I think your addiction is cheaper than hers and that hay burner she has, nice story about how you turned a perfectly good Fiero into a meth addict,

How is the new puppy doing with the kids? I haven't heard much about that since you lost the last pup and hope you found a good match for what I know is a good family,

Keep up the good work Dave and tell the wife and kids I said hi.

Steve

Thanks Steve. The pup is getting old (7 years), big (110lbs) and moody. She is very very protective of the kids and won't let anyone near them...which has caused some minor issues in the past.
Other than that I am trying to take this year away from doing swaps and just enjoy tinkering with mine.
Dave
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock