Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Northern Virginia Fiero Sighting - was it you? (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Northern Virginia Fiero Sighting - was it you? by Doc John
Started on: 03-31-2011 04:19 PM
Replies: 161 (3488 views)
Last post by: Mcgheejt on 10-26-2018 10:44 AM
Doc John

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2011 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doc JohnSend a Private Message to Doc JohnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was driving on Rte 123 in Fairfax County today. I saw a white 85 GT around 11:30 (AM) or thereabouts headed northbound. We were a little bit north of Lorton.

Was it you?

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Indypacecars

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2011 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndypacecarsClick Here to visit Indypacecars's HomePageSend a Private Message to IndypacecarsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wait, there are other Fiero owners in Fairfax County?
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2011 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thats only a rumor and besides it's illegal to have more than two fieros within 1 mile of each other in northern VA which explains the turn out of fieros at cruises and cars & coffee events
Will

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2011 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I live in Sterling, but that's not where my Fiero is.
Xantheon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2011 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XantheonClick Here to visit Xantheon's HomePageSend a Private Message to XantheonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys, it wasn't me, but I have to admit I own 4 Fieros and live in Fairfax County. I've only run into a few other owners over the years. Is there an owners group for NoVa? If not, should we start one?
tnkgnr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2012 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tnkgnrSend a Private Message to tnkgnrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay, I'm a bit late to the show, but I'm in Springfield - I'm driving a red 85GT though.
Charlie64

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2012 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie64Send a Private Message to Charlie64Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm from Alexandria (inside the beltway).

------------------
There's no such thing as too much power!

Xantheon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2012 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XantheonClick Here to visit Xantheon's HomePageSend a Private Message to XantheonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
VERY nice looking Fiero there Charlie! We need to get some sort of a group together this spring!
Charlie64

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2012 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie64Send a Private Message to Charlie64Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Agreed.

------------------

silverbullet910

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2012 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silverbullet910Send a Private Message to silverbullet910Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A parking lot full of Fieros sounds very interesting. Someone say when and where
silverbullet910

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2012 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silverbullet910Send a Private Message to silverbullet910Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone up for a meet and greet at the American Dinner on Sudley Road in Manassas on the 31st of this mounth?
PFF
System Bot
tnkgnr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2012 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tnkgnrSend a Private Message to tnkgnrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd probably be good for the weekend of 07 April. My Fiero will be happy to see its own kind for once!
silverbullet910

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2012 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silverbullet910Send a Private Message to silverbullet910Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok thats good for me. Anyone else
silverbullet910

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2012 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silverbullet910Send a Private Message to silverbullet910Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be at the Juke Box Dinner Saturday March 31 at 2pm if anyone wishes to join me. This is on sudley Rd in Manassas
aprox 2.5 miles from I 66
Charlie64

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2012 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie64Send a Private Message to Charlie64Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry guys. I'm in NC this weekend. I can probably make it the 21st if anyone else is up for that.

------------------

silverbullet910

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2012 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for silverbullet910Send a Private Message to silverbullet910Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok Lets do this thing, Pick a place and time
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2012 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Evening Mike ---- Just a thought ---- There is a "cars and coffee" every Sunday morning at the Fair Lakes "Dicks Sporting Goods" 8 am to 10 am. The event is "all makes friendly" and the people are outstanding. In the summer I try to make it every other weekend weather permitting. There have been a couple of Fiero rebodies and an occasional Indy that comes by. Even if no other Fieros show up there are plenty of good people and nice cars to look at. I'll get the address and post it tomorrow.

Steve
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2012 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All right guys ---- Let's get up early on Sunday and meet at CARS AND COFFEE -Fair Lakes Starbucks Address for your GPS ---12599 Fair Lakes Circle Fairfax VA -08:30 - 10;30 This is a very friendly group of people all types of vehicles and a good time --Hope I'm not the only fiero in attendance AGAIN !
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2012 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bumpity --- How about it NOVA
Charlie64

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2012 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie64Send a Private Message to Charlie64Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry Steve. I had a setback with my drivetrain earlier this month...my stock tranny (which was the original) was unable to hold up to all the power. I'm hoping my bulletproof drivetrain will be completed in time for Carlisle.

------------------

silverbullet910

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2012 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silverbullet910Send a Private Message to silverbullet910Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Steve will you be there sundaythe 6th? if so I will see you there Mike
How a bout some other No Va owners?
PFF
System Bot
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2012 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there! Ok northern VA fiero owners --- Wake up early and come out.
Francis T

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2012 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cant do a Sunday meet, but like the idea of a Northern Va, Fiero group. BTW: I'm still planing on a dyno day in Colonial Beach Va, at HP Works after I get my 87 painted.

------------------

trueleo.com
RSpiderII@aol.com

Xantheon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2012 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XantheonClick Here to visit Xantheon's HomePageSend a Private Message to XantheonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by steve308:

I'll be there! Ok northern VA fiero owners --- Wake up early and come out.

Sunday's not the easiest, but, I'll see if I can make it. So, which is it? Dick's or Starbucks? Or does it alternate or something?
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2012 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Under the weather this AM / Right Knee size of a grapefruit !Sitting with a ice pack Going under the knife on the 18th.... Hope to make it next Sunday as it might be the last for a couple of weeks while I heal.
88FieroGT TTops

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2012 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Next Sunday sounds good--Dicks or Starbucks--A NOVA group sounds good
freedom0226

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2012 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for freedom0226Send a Private Message to freedom0226Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
this is off topic and sorry for that but Charlie64 can you post diff. pics of your car... WTF...wow
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2012 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fair Lakes Starbucks Address for your GPS ---12599 Fair Lakes Circle Fairfax VA -08:30 - 10:30 This is a very friendly group of people all types of vehicles and a good time ! (The Starbucks is in the same center as Dicks Sporting Goods -------)
Charlie64

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2012 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie64Send a Private Message to Charlie64Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by freedom0226:

this is off topic and sorry for that but Charlie64 can you post diff. pics of your car... WTF...wow

I'm going to do some new pics once I get the car back and the new wheels are installed. I'm hoping to have it ready in time for Carlisle.
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2012 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone up for the Fairlakes C&C --- I should be there 8:30 ish. I travel up 95 from Stafford and take 123 -- If anyone want's to meet - let me know.
88FieroGT TTops

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2012 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sounds good--I thought we were going to meet in front of dicks/starbucks--I will be there---red gt t-tops

------------------
Pat Jones

PFF
System Bot
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2012 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you want to meet on 123 and go up together let me know --- I can be at the entrance to the Lorton "artist work shop" on 123 between 8-8:15--- otherwise --I'll see you there.
88FieroGT TTops

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2012 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sounds good--what am I looking for---i am in a beat up 88 gt--red (kind of) but it runs great!
Pat

------------------
Pat Jones

Xantheon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2012 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for XantheonClick Here to visit Xantheon's HomePageSend a Private Message to XantheonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was good to meet a few fellow Fiero owners in the area! Nice 308 Steve! I didn't bring the beater but we arrived in the child-friendly Cadillac SRX and I rode the Ducati instead. Hopefully I'll have a nice example of a Fiero running soon By the way, Pat, I checked the parts I have and I only have 1 deck lid and it did have a spoiler before, but, the previous owner filled the holes in when they painted it. I do have a few hoods and one appeared to be a decent red one with headlight covers installed. I think I bought them to experiment with different hood vents. Let me know if either will help you out. Hopefully we can get a few more folks out next time! I did try and make it to where you were, SilverBullet910 back in March, but, I was being dragged around town away from the house while they set up for a surprise birthday party for me. We got to the lot and saw you driving away. Nice looking silver notchie! I might not make it next weekend. We're trying to go to autocross more regularly and that is on Sundays as well and this month it's next weekend. We'll see. Until next time guys...
88FieroGT TTops

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2012 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Xantheon, Steve308, good to meet this morning--I will find a workaround on the rear deck--no problem---thanks for all the advice Steve---your right---alot of people were asking about my car--like "did you find this in the woods"! but I was more timid because your car blew me away!---Hope to meet after your surgery--hope all goes well. I will get that distributor oil leak taken car of this week. When you see it again maybe I wll have some other things done

------------------
Pat Jones

silverbullet910

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2012 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silverbullet910Send a Private Message to silverbullet910Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry I did not make it this past wk.I should be there wk after next , looking forward to seeing old freinds and making new ones Mike
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2012 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had a great time on Sunday with Pat and his “work in progress” 88. It’s amazing how many people responded with --- I had one – I have one (two or three!) or I’d like to have one again. Our little cars DO get respect from the vast majority of auto enthusiast (or maybe its pity ) If you are not going to your local cruise night or cars & coffee --- you should! Hope to see more of “us” in a couple of weeks .

[This message has been edited by steve308 (edited 05-14-2012).]

Indypacecars

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2012 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndypacecarsClick Here to visit Indypacecars's HomePageSend a Private Message to IndypacecarsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys! Glad to see this thread is still active. I assume I am the Fiero Indy Steve alluded to (unless there's another in the area).

Unfortunately I went to clean it up and take it to the Manassas BK a few weeks ago and it wouldn't start. I tried jumping it but no luck. I think the gas is bad... it's been in there a few years. (I made the mistake of filling it up and then never got to drive the car.)

Would anyone in the area be able to help me drain the gas and get the thing running again? I've decided I need to sell it (*boo*) since I never drive it and don't have time to work on it. But I'd like to take it out a few times before I do, and it really needs to be running in order to get decent money for it.
88FieroGT TTops

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2012 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Help you after Carlisle--how old is the gas? I have an extra filter (same for 4 or 6?)

------------------
Pat Jones

Racer_JT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2012 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Racer_JTSend a Private Message to Racer_JTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dang you guys should have come out this past weekend to Summit in support of our Fiero's racing

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock