Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  14th Annual California Coast Run - Oct 14-16, 2016 (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
14th Annual California Coast Run - Oct 14-16, 2016 by Songman
Started on: 09-05-2016 12:05 PM
Replies: 50 (1099 views)
Last post by: cvxjet on 05-27-2017 12:37 PM
Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2016 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Howdy friends. Just wanted to say a quick hello, and remind everyone about the Coast Run. MrsBear made a post in the Events section a while back, but I wanted to stop in here and post the details. She summed it up pretty good, except that it was listed as 13th. This year is actually the 14th (first year was 2003). It was done last year, just without my involvement. But I'm coming back this year and hoping to see everyone! Check out the thread in the Events section for all the info - //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum7/HTML/000557.html. As Mary said in the other thread, we have had the same price at the hotel for the past 13 years. I made a deal with Manish this year. If we can get all 20 blocked rooms reserved by the end of September, we will retain the $99 weekend rate. If not, the rate will be $120, which is still a great price! This is for the whole weekend, not per night. Must be booked direct at the hotel, and not through a service. Tell them you are part of the Fiero group to get the rate. I've already got my room booked, and my airfare. So you local CA folks have no excuse to delay. Help everyone save $20!

As always, the Coast Run benefits the St Jude Children's Research Hospital. We gladly accept any donations of goods or services for our Saturday night raffle. Also, there will be a page posted for people who would just like to make a tax deductible donation directly to St Jude. If you are not familiar with their good works, check them out at http://www.stjude.org.

Hope to see you all in San Simeon next month. Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions or would like to donate to the raffle. Thanks!

[This message has been edited by Songman (edited 09-28-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
yakdude01

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2016 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yakdude01Click Here to visit yakdude01's HomePageSend a Private Message to yakdude01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Unfortunately, I won't be able to make this, but I have added a thread on the Sebringclub.net forum to see if we can't get some Sebring/200 Convertibles to join.

I'll keep an eye out here for any changes.

Enjoy the weekend for me! Hopefully next year I'll have the time to make the trip.

------------------
- Kevin

Stone White 2001 Limited w/Cream leather interior 102k mi
Bright Silver Metallic 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan 54k mi <--- Now the Daily Driver!

"I have to admit, I love driving it. It is so choice."
"If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up." - Ferris Bueller

[This message has been edited by yakdude01 (edited 09-11-2016).]

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2016 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry you won't be able to make it, Kevin. Driving the CA coast is always lots of fun. It's even better with lots of friends! I miss doing it since I'm living back in Nashville. So I look forward to this time each year. Always fun to see old friends, and to,see what mods they have done to their cars since the last year! We'll take lots of pictures, I'm sure!
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2016 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i was all set to go room booked and everything.... took a different job and dont think it is smart to take a day off in the 1st pay period of the new job... damn
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2016 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats on the new job, but I'm sorry we won't see you. Have any of your cool stuff you'd like to donate to the St Jude raffle?
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2016 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So little response!!
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2016 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's what I'm thinking too. I talked to Manish yesterday, and he said he has had very few reservations. This may be the slow death of the Coast Run. But, I started it because I love to drive Highway 1. And I'll keep flying in from TN to drive Highway 1. I'm sure I can always find a couple of friends to join me.
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2016 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Songman

12496 posts
Member since Aug 2000
By the way, my room is booked. My airline is booked. The only thing I'm still working on is whether I'm going to rent a car or buy a Fiero out there to drive on the run.
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2016 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It looks like my work has me traveling to Bakersfield the week before the Coast Run and San Luis Obispo the week after, so....I will just stay over the weekend and do the run in a rental car too! I will call Manish tomorrow to make my hotel reservations.

mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2016 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just booked my room with Manish, so it's official for me. BTW.....the link to the thread in "Events" doesn't work (the period at the end is messing it up), so here it is:

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum7/HTML/000557.html

It kind of stinks....the past Coast Runs I've made it to I drove my Bugeye Sprite because I didn't have a Fiero, but now that I own 4 of them I still can't bring one with me because I'll be working! Hopefully my rental Mustang or Camaro will be accepted.

One of these days I'll actually bring a Fiero with me.
gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2016 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad you can make it! We'll miss the bug-eye, but being there, no matter what you're driving, is the main thing!

JC
PFF
System Bot
Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2016 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:

By the way, my room is booked. My airline is booked. The only thing I'm still working on is whether I'm going to rent a car or buy a Fiero out there to drive on the run.

If you are serous about buying a car while you are here let me know. I have an 87 GT available. It has 65K original miles. It's the same white one with gray stripes I drove on the coast run last year. You can see pics of it in the link below.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/095963.html
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2016 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got off the phone with Manish and we are very far from our goal of 20 rooms booked, that will get everyone the same $99 rate we've had for the past 13 years. It's only a little over two weeks until the Coast Run. Now is the time to book, if you are coming. Book by Friday, and make sure and ask for the Fiero rate! Even without the full 20 rooms booked, the rate is still just $119 for two nights. But let's save everyone $20! Call the Courtesy Inn of San Simeon at 1-800-555-5773 and reserve now! Hope to see everyone there.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2016 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dale, I really think the run should be opened up a little more. Send some invites to local California car clubs and such. I know we talked about it years before but never really got into it again.

Also I did not see any mention of this on the facebook fiero page.

Do any of the peeps out Manteca way KNow about it. I can Call Paul and ask him.

I'm exploring options now to see if I can go.

Hey! No website or T shirts?
Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2016 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just made my reservation today. Not sure which car I will be driving yet, but I'll be there.
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2016 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pokey,
I've invited other clubs for years. And posted it on car Club and event pages all over CA. Had some interest over the years. The Sebring club has had folks there quite a few years. I've invited a lot of my friends from CA this year too, that don't have Fieros. It's always been a chore trying to get folks to sign up, so I can plan restaurants, caterers, etc. So I never know if anyone is coming or not. That's why we did the incentive for registering early this year. But still no luck. (Only four rooms registered so far.) And that's also why I didn't bother doing a shirt or website. Didn't see the point if no one is signing up anyway. It's two weeks away. People mostly know by now if they are coming or not.

But... whether anyone shows up or not, I'll always come drive and invite a few friends. That's how it all started out anyway.

gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2016 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We're here! So is Luis the bartender and Elvis. The zebras are out standing in their field and there are scarecrows EVERYWHERE!! Come on down!

JC
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2016 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just in case you missed it!

You need to be on the Central CA coast with us in a couple of weeks for the 14th Annual California Coast Run! If you can fly, drive, ride, or whatever, you need to be there!

But today is the last day to register and get our special room rate! If we get all 20 of our blocked rooms booked today, the rate is just $99 for the entire weekend! (The same as it has been for the past 13 years!) Even if we don't get all 20, our special rate is still just $119 for the entire weekend! (Still a 50% saving from normal price!)

Call the Courtesy Inn at 1-800-555-5773 and tell them you are part of the 'Fiero' group to get in our block of rooms... Fiero not required.

Come see us!
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2016 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pokey,
I've invited other clubs for years. And posted it on car Club and event pages all over CA. Had some interest over the years. The Sebring club has had folks there quite a few years. I've invited a lot of my friends from CA this year too, that don't have Fieros. It's always been a chore trying to get folks to sign up, so I can plan restaurants, caterers, etc. So I never know if anyone is coming or not. That's why we did the incentive for registering early this year. But still no luck. (Only four rooms registered so far.) And that's also why I didn't bother doing a shirt or website. Didn't see the point if no one is signing up anyway. It's two weeks away. People mostly know by now if they are coming or not.

But... whether anyone shows up or not, I'll always come drive and invite a few friends. That's how it all started out anyway.

I know man. I been there since the beginning. I know how it rolls. I'm thinking future mostly. It is too close to do anything significant this year.

The Coast run is a great event. I think it has a lot of potential. I always have thought so.
Not personally a good organizer myself though. I can't organize well enough to separate a shoe from a slipper in the dark.

I really want to. Issues have stopped me the last few years but things are looking up kinda.
Still some issues to address but I have a couple nice Fieros I could take. Not confident about this year but I am very hopeful for future events.

BTW Dale. Your phone numbers I have don't work.
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2016 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We've added Cafe Rustica, in Carmel Valley, as the northern stop for lunch. We should arrive there between 11:30 and 12:00. Several people will be meeting us there for lunch, and accompanying us back south on Highway 1 for the festivities on Saturday night.

We still have rooms available at the Courtesy Inn at the special rate. And we are still looking for raffle donations for the St Jude benefit raffle on Saturday night. Please contact me or Mary Szpara to donate an item. Thanks.
yakdude01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2016 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yakdude01Click Here to visit yakdude01's HomePageSend a Private Message to yakdude01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We've added Cafe Rustica, in Carmel Valley, as the northern stop for lunch. We should arrive there between 11:30 and 12:00. Several people will be meeting us there for lunch, and accompanying us back south on Highway 1 for the festivities on Saturday night.

We still have rooms available at the Courtesy Inn at the special rate. And we are still looking for raffle donations for the St Jude benefit raffle on Saturday night. Please contact me or Mary Szpara to donate an item. Thanks.

I am really bummed about not making this run. Seems the Sebring Club may not have any representation....but I'm still in on the St Jude part, so feel free to post some info on how those who can't make it can still donate to the cause!!

I have put this event on my Oct 2017 calendar in PEN, course I don't know the dates yet...but I've also factored it into my vacation time too, so no more excuses for me! I'll be there in 2017!!
------------------
- Kevin

Bright Silver Metallic 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan 55k mi <--- Now the Daily Driver!

[This message has been edited by yakdude01 (edited 10-09-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2016 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Who is meeting up with the group in Carmel?
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2016 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not sure. Several people said they might, including Bart and Sue. A couple of others who said they would try to come for lunch decided to come on down Friday and do the entire weekend.

Looks like we might have a decent turnout over all. There are still rooms available for anyone who decides to come join us.
gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2016 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, dang. I'm not going to be able to make it afterall. As many of you know, Jerry's and my great grand daughter's birthday is around this time and they have scheduled a fifth birthday party for her on Saturday in Sacramento. This is why Jerry hasn't made it the last 4 or 5 yrs. My agreement was to switch off and come to the Coast Run every other year and the birthday party every other year and this is my year for the party. I always wish something might change, but obviously can't be two places at once. If they'd switch it to Sunday, I could at least come down for lunch, but unfortunately it's not my call.

Is there a link to donate directly to St. Judes and have it included in a Coast Run event total? If not I'll go ahead and make an unaffiliated online donation. I'll miss coming, driving my car, and seeing you all!

JC
Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2016 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gldkarma:

Well, dang. I'm not going to be able to make it afterall. As many of you know, Jerry's and my great grand daughter's birthday is around this time and they have scheduled a fifth birthday party for her on Saturday in Sacramento. This is why Jerry hasn't made it the last 4 or 5 yrs. My agreement was to switch off and come to the Coast Run every other year and the birthday party every other year and this is my year for the party. I always wish something might change, but obviously can't be two places at once. If they'd switch it to Sunday, I could at least come down for lunch, but unfortunately it's not my call.

Is there a link to donate directly to St. Judes and have it included in a Coast Run event total? If not I'll go ahead and make an unaffiliated online donation. I'll miss coming, driving my car, and seeing you all!

JC

You'll be missed. But at least that means we'll see you there next year!

gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2016 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You'll be missed. But at least that means we'll see you there next year!

For sure!! Thanks!!
Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2016 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is there anyone heading down to San Simeon on Friday from the Sacramento or SF bay area? I will probably depart around 10 am but that open to change.

My route will likely be 80W to 680S to 101S to 46W to 1N if any bay area folk are going that way.

Taking 5 south from Sacramento is a possibility if there is anyone interested in hooking up on that route.

Let me know!

Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2016 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rsvl-Rider

1219 posts
Member since Feb 2014
Confirmed for the 15th Annual California Coast Run in 2017...

Songman - Dale (founder)
Yakdude01 - Kevin
GldKarma - JC
Rsvl-Rider - Ron

OK, this is a good start! LOL!
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2016 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For the 15th, we're going to do it BIG! Start planning now!
notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2016 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please post pics of the event
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2016 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

For the 15th, we're going to do it BIG! Start planning now!

It is Friday around noon. I should be closing the deck lid after a final check and heading to the gas station to fill up for the trip.
A thermos of strong coffee and a few snacks to tide me over till I meet up at the Rib joint for dinner.

I'm so sad. I am doing none of these things.

I'm going to prepare for the 15th though and that makes me feel a little better.
PFF
System Bot
yakdude01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2016 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yakdude01Click Here to visit yakdude01's HomePageSend a Private Message to yakdude01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rsvl-Rider:

Confirmed for the 15th Annual California Coast Run in 2017...

Songman - Dale (founder)
Yakdude01 - Kevin
GldKarma - JC
Rsvl-Rider - Ron

OK, this is a good start! LOL!

Nice! Looking forward to next year!!

------------------
- Kevin

Bright Silver Metallic 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan 55k mi <--- Now the Daily Driver!

yakdude01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2017 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yakdude01Click Here to visit yakdude01's HomePageSend a Private Message to yakdude01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did we get any links/pics of the event posted from 2016? I haven't seen any...

I've carried over 10 days vacation into 2017....so once I get the confirmed dates...I'll be making my reservations for the 15th CCR!!

The Sebring won't be able to make the trip...due to time issues (yeah, I know...you had 10 days), but I'll still be enjoying the trip!
Somewhere there will be a rental convertible with my name on it. Just hope it can handle keeping up with all those Fieros!!

------------------
- Kevin

Bright Silver Metallic 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan 56k mi <--- Now the Daily Driver!

Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2017 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had hoped someone would have posted pics but I never saw any. Here are the few that I took. Mine is the 87 GT with the stripes. I had the only Fiero on the run aside from the Ferrari conversion. LOL! We had a couple of nice Camaros show up and a couple of rental cars to round things out! The weather was lousy. Crazy rain on the return run down Hwy 1 and all along the long trip home.

Looking forward to next year!

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2017 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As said, only one Fiero and one Fiero based kit car showed up for what used to be one of the premier Fiero events every year. K8nda sad, but we still had 20 people show up and had a great time, in spite of the weather. Plus, we raised $500 for St Jude Children's Research Hospital.

This year will be the 15th California Coast Run. We have set the dates for Oct 6-8, 2017. We're going to make this one a big blow out Coast Run, like the early ones! If you don't make plans to come, you will miss a great event!
yakdude01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2017 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yakdude01Click Here to visit yakdude01's HomePageSend a Private Message to yakdude01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As said, only one Fiero and one Fiero based kit car showed up for what used to be one of the premier Fiero events every year. K8nda sad, but we still had 20 people show up and had a great time, in spite of the weather. Plus, we raised $500 for St Jude Children's Research Hospital.

This year will be the 15th California Coast Run. We have set the dates for Oct 6-8, 2017. We're going to make this one a big blow out Coast Run, like the early ones! If you don't make plans to come, you will miss a great event!

Awesome with the dates! Maybe we need another thread for it? I'll post some info on Sebringclub.net to see if I can generate some additional interest.

------------------
- Kevin

Claret Mica (Dark Red) 2015 Lexus RX350 19k mi <--- Now the Daily Driver!

mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2017 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there this year and in a Fiero no less! I plan on taking vacation time that week so I can make the drive there and back. Hard to believe that the 3 times I've done the "Run" I've never actually been driving a Fiero! Can't wait.
87_FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2017 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87_FieroGTSend a Private Message to 87_FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trying to get my car ready for this and I'm going to try and make the drive down from Washington. Maybe I can coax some of the Jet City Fiero and West Coast Fiero guys into going to! Haven't done the run in years!

------------------

1987 Pontiac Fiero GT, Silver, 5 Speed
2015 Dodge Charger R/T Road & Track

Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2017 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87_FieroGT:

Trying to get my car ready for this and I'm going to try and make the drive down from Washington. Maybe I can coax some of the Jet City Fiero and West Coast Fiero guys into going to! Haven't done the run in years!

If you are coming down through the Sacramento area on Hwy 5 let me know. We could caravan down together. I usually hook up with some Golden Gate Fiero club folks south of San Jose on Hwy 101 for the rest of the trip south to Paso Robles and then over to the coast on Hwy 46.
87_FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2017 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87_FieroGTSend a Private Message to 87_FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rsvl-Rider:

If you are coming down through the Sacramento area on Hwy 5 let me know. We could caravan down together. I usually hook up with some Golden Gate Fiero club folks south of San Jose on Hwy 101 for the rest of the trip south to Paso Robles and then over to the coast on Hwy 46.

Will do!

------------------

1987 Pontiac Fiero GT, Silver, 5 Speed
2015 Dodge Charger R/T Road & Track

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors