Replies: 6
Last post by: Monkeyman on 07-14-2000 03:35 PM
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2000 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
I can remember finding a website on the internet about three years ago that had a comic-strip about some computer guys. It was really funny! I can remember one of the characters had a small beard. I also remember some episodes where they were trying to break into the offices of Microsoft.

Anyway, I've lost the URL some time ago and haven't been able to find it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

------------------
"Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity."

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Black88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2000 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post
No but there is this hillarious Rice boy comic on www.riceboypage.com

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2000 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
"Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity."

Too tired to understand that one, but here's one that I wish I'd learn to follow:

It's better to keep your (not you personally) mouth shut and be thought the fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

------------------
Dave-
Grape Ape ('85GT)

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2000 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post
You didnt understand the rice boy comic? I guess you have to be younger (no offense)?
I have an old government teacher that used to say that....
Black88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2000 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post

Black88GT

4271 posts
Member since May 2000
You didnt understand the rice boy comic? I guess you have to be younger (no offense)?
lennyb4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2000 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lennyb4Send a Private Message to lennyb4Direct Link to This Post
I like your saying cliff, it does make alot of sense. Not to change the subject but i have three tattoo's. Now your probally wondering what im talking about. But reading all these saying got me thinking.Let me explain:
1.)My first one is on my left bicep. It is my families code of arms. A griffion holding a shield with two axes crossed in the middle. It reminds me to be honest,honerable, and true to all that i hold dear to me.
2.)My second is on my right bicep. It is a lions head. It reminds me to have courage and strength in the face of adversity.
3.)My last one and most important is on my right calf. It is a dragon. It reminds me that above all else to have the wisdom and knowledge to know when to count on everything above..
I dont know if that makes sense to anyone, but if you think about it you will understand..

[This message has been edited by lennyb4 (edited 07-14-2000).]

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2000 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Black88GT:

I didn't even look at the rice boy comic. I was referring to Cliffs quote. I'm too tired for this today.

------------------
Dave-
Grape Ape ('85GT)

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock