Started on: 07-07-2000 01:55 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: Black88GT on 07-10-2000 01:10 PM
loafer87gt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2000 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtDirect Link to This Post
God did I ever have a good laugh last night. I was driving down the the main drag during a really bad storm last night. The speed limit is 70 KPH , but I was only doing about 35 because the water was making my Gt go snakey at anything above that. Anyways, some lady in a minivan came ROARING up behind me and sat right on my A$$, and then apparently got pissed off at how slow I was driving so she dived into the other lane and flew past me, giving me a dirty look and shaking her head. I thought, OK, whatever, and kept driving. Anyways, a couple of sets of lights ahead, I saw her stupid minivan piled into the back of a city bus. When I drove by she was outside of her little crushed van screaming at the bus driver, I had a good laugh.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
86SE

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2000 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86SESend a Private Message to 86SEDirect Link to This Post
HEHEHEHE

Some people.......

------------------
'86 Special Edition,
High-Output V-6 Fiero

fierospeeder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post07-07-2000 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederDirect Link to This Post
i work at a grocery store, cashier, hired as one because i have a fiero, joke, but i was getting my paycheck today and while walking through the parking lot with this coworker. The lot is packed, and im standing where the cart stall is, that takes up a parking space. So im standing there while a white van is driving buy and the lady is waving her hands at me to get out of the way, i just looked at her with a dumn look. She finally realizes that she cant park there and floors it. The moral of the story is, i wished she hit a bus.
Pontiaddict

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2000 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiaddictSend a Private Message to PontiaddictDirect Link to This Post
Okay, Im doing 55 down the road. This kid in a Lumina APV passes me doing about 80. When he goes by, he gives me the standard "My minivan is faster than your sports car even though you're probably just doing the speed limit because you want to keep your liscense." look. About a half mile down the road, he has to swerve to avoid hitting a car turning left onto another road. Good thing I was slowing down to turn right onto yet another road or else I would've had to catch up with him and laugh.
fierospeeder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post07-09-2000 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederDirect Link to This Post
i hate that so much, when they think they are faster then you just because they are going faster, and you just got a ticket a month ago. I ride my motorcycle also, and i get people that thing they can beat a motorcycle in a race.
Deer_Slayer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2000 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Deer_SlayerSend a Private Message to Deer_SlayerDirect Link to This Post
I know what you all are talking about. Those women in the BIG SUV's and mini-vans are down right terrible where I live. I get dirty look if I only make eye contact with them, Fiero or my S-10 truck. They always seem to like to cut over in my lane on a 2 lane road, not to mention running stop signs and red light. But, I've also seen a few have justice done to them.

------------------

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2000 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post
I Have a story like that too. I was coming up 795 going to work on a Sunday morning. Well there is barely any traffic since I leave around 6 A.M. Well I am in a buick regal here, cruise control set at 70. I figured the cops would be bored so anything over that would get me pulled over. This ******* in a (you guess it) MUSTANG 5.0 comes up and rides my ass. I guess he expected me to move. He was wrong. So after he tailgated me for about a mile he swerved to the right lane (2 lane highway) and he blows by me at about 90. So I just told him he was number one and I figure that was it. Well he is flying up the road and I can still see him. He passes this bridge embankment you could say. A good ole MD state trooper is sitting right behind it! He scared the crap out of me because he flew out of his "hiding" spot as fast as he could! When he hit the pavement he burned rubber like you wouldnt believe. Yes he did catch that guy, much to my delight.

jeff
p.s. I hate 5.0's

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock