Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  YES! YES! YES! YES! YES YES YES YES YES!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES YES YES YES YES!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!! by Homicidal
Started on: 05-01-2000 05:40 PM
Replies: 31
Last post by: Patrick's Dad on 05-11-2000 01:23 PM
Homicidal

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2000 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HomicidalSend a Private Message to HomicidalDirect Link to This Post
She's NOT PREGNANT!!!!! YES!!!!!!YES!!!!!!YES!!!!!!YES!!!!!!YES!!!!!!YES!!!!!!YES!!!!!!YES!!!!!!YES!!!!!!YES!!!!!!YES!!!!!!YES!!!!!!YES!!!!!!YES!!!!!!YES!!!!!!YES!!!!!!YES!!!!!!YES!!!!!!YES!!!!!!YES!!!!!! YES!!!!!!YES!!!!!!YES!!!!!!YES!!!!!!YES!!!!!!YES!!!!!!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
GT Bastard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2000 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
Uhhh, I'm happy for you but this post really belons in the Totally OT board.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2000 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
Unless of course he's talking about his Fiero which is technically an impossibility, making it on-topic in a very pervert and twisted way...
Ironhorse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2000 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IronhorseSend a Private Message to IronhorseDirect Link to This Post
Hey Homicidal... when I first saw the topic before clicking on it... I thought oh boy somebody's having orgasm. but with what and who. Cliff I agree with you about pervert and twisted way but hey somebody gotta have a hobby... we just now learned what Homicidal's hobby is.
theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2000 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreDirect Link to This Post
reminds me of a sifi story about a guy that took his car for "service". It had a small, ugly, 2 seater sports car he couldn't give away. God that was funny. I wish I could remember the name of it.
fierospeeder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post05-01-2000 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederDirect Link to This Post
does this mean, theres more money to spend on fieros?
Racer 1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2000 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racer 1Send a Private Message to Racer 1Direct Link to This Post
Time for a raincoat! Fiero comes before the family "Survival of the fittest"! J/K
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2000 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
As long as you didn't get burnt, I guess it's OK. Please don't post any pics.
Fret Naught

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2000 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fret NaughtSend a Private Message to Fret NaughtDirect Link to This Post
I didn't have the same results, that is why I am 38 and just now got my Fiero. I was buying shoes and diapers not wheels and cars
Live and learn
1FieroGTRacingInc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2000 06:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1FieroGTRacingIncSend a Private Message to 1FieroGTRacingIncDirect Link to This Post
HHhhhmmmm.... Why are you so exited.... I'm a single dad (30) with a 4yr. old lil' girl, who's mom left her at the hospital when she was born!!!! Being soooo happy like you are is outrageous to me,TOTALLY!!!!! Watching your kid's grow up and learning thing's are 1,000 times better then a twin turbo,supercharged Northstar Fiero....

For all those forum member's who have kiddo's understand what I'm talking about and where I'm coming from....

Homicidal, ONE DAY if you ever have kid's you WILL see what i'm talking about.... thank's for letting me vent...
Steve
Fiero_87GT@Yahoo.com

Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2000 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
1FieroGTRacingInc.--I have a son who will turn 10 in a couple of weeks. I wouldn't trade him for the world. But...There are those who either aren't cut out to be a parent or who simply don't desire to be one. I don't think that makes someone a bad person. Actually, I think it means that someone is a better person if they know that parenthood isn't for them and do something to prevent it. There are an awful lot of children out there who have parents (and I use this term loosely) who just don't care or who are orphaned. I don't know Homicidals' story, but maybe this is the best thing for the uncreated child. Maybe Homicidal is too young or in a bad relationship?
I don't want to get anything started, but just wanted to give my .02 worth.
PFF
System Bot
stsmithgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2000 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stsmithgtClick Here to visit stsmithgt's HomePageSend a Private Message to stsmithgtDirect Link to This Post
I have better judgment in cars than I do women. I'm glad that some of the women I've been with who thought they might be prenant, weren't. This is with using some sort of protection. They don't work perfectly you know. I could have been stuck with a connection to possibly a screwed up women if she was pregnant. Sometimes there is room to CHEER. I wouldn't want a booty call to give me a call saying they're ol' preggo! This is too deep for me now. Time to go work on my brakes. They're too squishy to be rippin' down highway 1.
Homicidal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2000 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HomicidalSend a Private Message to HomicidalDirect Link to This Post
OUTRAGOUS? No, being 18, still in High School with little money and also trying to raise a kid is outragous.

I used protection every time, but it COULD happen.

Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2000 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
Maybe you could try to abstain? Worked for lots of other people, maybe it could work for you. My wife and I have not been successful in having a child. It is really hard for me to see other people's kids everyday that are neglected or abused and wish that I could take them home and raise them as my own. Count your blessings that nothing happened, and remember that next time it could.
geyser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2000 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for geyserSend a Private Message to geyserDirect Link to This Post
Hmmmm...a twin supercharged Northstar...
Homicidal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2000 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HomicidalSend a Private Message to HomicidalDirect Link to This Post
Don't give me the abstinence crap. People are so hypocritical. Almost everyone who says that to me usually lost it younger than I did.

I am in love with this girl, and if the future works right, I hope she DOES have my child. BUT, at this point it is nothing but trouble.

We aren't rabbits, we don't do it every chance we get. We did it 3 times in 1 month, and all 3 times we used protection. I don't think that is qualifications to "abstain."

olympic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2000 04:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olympicSend a Private Message to olympicDirect Link to This Post
There's a birth control shot(depoprevera, I think) your g/f can get that really works. She only needs to get it every three months and its only like $20-$30. I'd still use a condom but it's a good backup plan.
Carrolles

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2000 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CarrollesSend a Private Message to CarrollesDirect Link to This Post
Boy is this WAY off topic or what?????

Let's keep morals and personal judgements out of this forum please.

batboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2000 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyDirect Link to This Post
I agree, this should be in the off topic section. Besides, I really hate hearing about other peoples sexual exploits when I'm not getting any.
Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2000 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
Excuse me? You do not know me, so to call me a hypocrit is a little harsh.

I edited my original response to you, because I thought better of leaving it posted. I am not going to be responsible for starting a flame war over morals and values in a tech discussion forum.

I wish you the best with your G/F. I hope everything goes well for y'all.

[This message has been edited by Cooter (edited 05-05-2000).]

Homicidal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2000 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HomicidalSend a Private Message to HomicidalDirect Link to This Post
Oh dude, I wasn't calling YOU hypocritical. I was just saying most people who tell me about abstinence haven't done it themselves!
PFF
System Bot
1FieroGTRacingInc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2000 01:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1FieroGTRacingIncSend a Private Message to 1FieroGTRacingIncDirect Link to This Post
Homicidal.....
I'm sorry for jumping on you with my comment's toward you. Children are a very touchy subject since my EX wife told my when she was 7 month's along that she didn't want the baby, so now I'm a single father , and i'm sure that some of the forum member's DO UNDERSTAND where I was coming from.. AGAIN I'M SORRY IF I STARTED ANY $HIT AT ALL , AND I DO ASK THAT THIS ALL BE DROPPED.
Steve
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2000 03:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
I've moved this thread to the O/T section.
mutfish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2000 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mutfishSend a Private Message to mutfishDirect Link to This Post
Looking at the original post we probably all guessed you were very young....a pretty imature thing to gush about in a car forum.....
GT Bastard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2000 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
Maybe we should change the topic to something that we can all agree on.... Like religion! hehe, just kiddin'
FieroGTGirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2000 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTGirlSend a Private Message to FieroGTGirlDirect Link to This Post
NOOOO...How about Fieros?????
Phaeton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2000 03:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhaetonSend a Private Message to PhaetonDirect Link to This Post
I have gushed on this forum about very personal stuff myself.

But this IS the place to get straight opinions returned with no punches pulled, and sometimes only the hard and direct get through.

WE drive FIERO's. WE can take it.

GT Bastard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2000 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
As long as they stay in Totally O/T, I don't what the problem would be. Everybody knows I go off about things as well...
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2000 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
You wouldn't have this concern/problem if you'd just get a job like my wife and I have.
Patrick's Dad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2000 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Patrick's DadClick Here to visit Patrick's Dad's HomePageSend a Private Message to Patrick's DadDirect Link to This Post
geyser... That's exactly what I was thinking. The things that make you go "Hmmm...."

Homicidal: One of my wife's tellers had sex once. She now has a daughter. She didn't do it once a month, or once a year. She did it once. Sometimes, we hypocrites are willing to stick our necks out, because we have the benefit of experience. If I tell you, "Don't go rock climbing by yourself." it might be that I once (or more than once) went out climbing rock faces alone, until I slipped and fell well away from anyone, and well before cell phones and arthroscopic surgery were easily available. Does that make me a hypocrite? Maybe. Maybe someone puts thier two cents in because, as a parent, they may be sitting here feeding a two and a half week old, while a four year old resists sleeping, and the clock reads midnight. OTOH, maybe it's sleep deprivation. In either case, thousands of children are abused and neglected every year (A forty minute old baby was recently found in a paper bag by the tire of a person's RAV4 in the parking lot of a closed hospital in Boston), and a million and a half don't make it out of thier mother's body alive (by choice), and maybe a hundred thousand or more unintentionally. So maybe we're worried about the next generation (you), and the one after that. I'll take the moniker of hypocrite, if it means that one person listens. It may be you, it may not, but I'll keep talking. Hopefully, one by one, we'll be better for it.

GTB... I'm up for a religion discussion. Or how about politics?

Maybe I'll have that feeling tomorrow (this) morning, like someone who got drunk at a party and feels that he may regret some of the things he said. Maybe I won't. It's still a free country, at least (until and if) Algore gets elected....

(Sppelng korrektd)

[This message has been edited by Patrick's Dad (edited 05-09-2000).]

GT Bastard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2000 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
I'm always up for a discussion on religion, but politics make me sick to my stomach.
PFF
System Bot
Patrick's Dad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2000 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Patrick's DadClick Here to visit Patrick's Dad's HomePageSend a Private Message to Patrick's DadDirect Link to This Post
So, which are you voting for, Bore, or Gush?

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock