apartment life sucks.... by GT Bastard
Started on: 03-05-2000 05:46 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: Spyder on 03-06-2000 09:53 PM
GT Bastard

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2000 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
Anybody else here live in an apartment? Everyone around is is starting get on my nerves. The handyman lives above me and is always blasting Guns & Roses, then he posts nasty little notes on my door about my "BASS" being too loud. I don't listen to rap! I have a rinky dink stereo that doesn't get loud! Although I did turn off the subwoofer on the comp. Then his girlfriend is a freak! I'm working on my car one day, and she pulls up in this sh!tcan subaru and says "do you think this car would look kick-a$$ in white?" I just glanced at her and said, "uhhh... sure." Then my neighbor has this Camaro that he revs the crap out of every morning... then there's my landlords husband who almost go physically violent with me over the way I parked my old 84 Fiero. nuts.... just venting.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2000 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post
Know what you mean! I've only been living in my house for the last 3 years. I lived in MANY apartments before. The worst was the last one I lived in. It was when I had my 2M4 5/6 years ago. I couldn't do ANYTHING to that car on the property. NO WORKING ON CARS! Can you believe that! It's not like I was planning on oil changes without a pan, but I wouldn't be able to stand by my car for more than a minute with the decklid open without the landlady yelling down "YOUR NOT WORKING ON YOUR CAR, ARE YOU? I got very sarcastic towards the end cause I knew I'd be moving and had lots of fun! I'd jack the car up for hours or put bottles of oil on top of the car like I was getting ready to change it! Finally the last week I was making a kicker box for a couple of 12"ers and had a skill saw going, it was getting late (10pm) and she knocked and asked if I was going to be much longer and I said "YES, I'm afraid I am" and slammed the door in her ugly face! Now the only thing I regret is living in a house without a garage. I must get a garage!
SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2000 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIERODirect Link to This Post
When my truck got stolen from a "nice" complex I decided to get out. Nothing like having your vehicle stolen from ya. Wish I could find the person that did it...

[This message has been edited by SCCA FIERO (edited 03-05-2000).]

sdm1964

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2000 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sdm1964Send a Private Message to sdm1964Direct Link to This Post
I feel your pain, I bought our house 5 years ago and had to have half of a 2 car garage made into a bedroom, and too much stuff in the rest to ever think about putting a vehicle in.I just think of it as my den with tools and a removeable wall, I really love the garge door opener, works great to open the garage door as i go outside to work on my fiero!!! So you can dream of having a garage or have one and not be able to use it as one!!! One daughter grads in 2 months and one next year and the room gets torn down!!!
Spyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2000 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpyderSend a Private Message to SpyderDirect Link to This Post
I refuse to live in an apartment again. I have had so many bad experiences in apartment living.
I can’t wait to get a place with a garage. I think it will be a long time before I get one, I am so, so, so strung out on my financing I doubt I’ll ever catch up.
Luckily I can use my fathers garage/workshop which is 15 miles from my house.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock