GranTurismo2 by Pretender
Started on: 02-24-2000 01:36 AM
Replies: 7
Last post by: Pretender on 02-28-2000 10:34 PM
Pretender

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2000 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PretenderClick Here to visit Pretender's HomePageClick Here to Email PretenderSend a Private Message to PretenderDirect Link to This Post
is anyone else addicted to this game? maybe we can swap track times and other info about cars/setups. I've got 417 days involved and I'm 96%done with it but i can't figure out how to reach 100%. help???
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2000 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtDirect Link to This Post
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you can't finish the game. Because of the designers haste to get the game out on the shelves before Christmas they shipped the game with a bunch of bugs. The last percent your looking for is supposed to be the drag racing segment, that had to be cut out. Sony has admitted their mistake and is offering a replacement disk with the bugs fixed. Some of the other things that it fixes is the problem with the game not saving track high scores. Check out sony's web page for their number and give em a call. Good luch
87PegasusGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2000 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87PegasusGTClick Here to Email 87PegasusGTSend a Private Message to 87PegasusGTDirect Link to This Post
I am still working on the first one. No fieros though
In the meantime, my all time favorite is the MR2 Turbo with all mods. I will take any car with it. Adios Vipers.
sluppy123

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2000 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sluppy123Send a Private Message to sluppy123Direct Link to This Post
Pretender-What's the fastest you've had any car?Fastest car on the game?

I've had my Toyota GT-One road car up to 292 MPH(with a draft)on the test track and 269 MPH with N0 draft

Eric

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2000 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EricClick Here to Email EricSend a Private Message to EricDirect Link to This Post
The Pike's Peak hillclimb car is probably the fastest. I've had it up to around 260mph in the draft.
bHooper

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2000 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperClick Here to Email bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperDirect Link to This Post
sluppy, i'm impressed! i just got my yoyo gt-one up to 246 on the test track, with no drafting. heck they couldnt draft me if they wanted, i ran sub 50 sec laps and the 2nd place car finished 17 sec behind me!

glad to see that there is no use for the drag car.

sluppy123

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2000 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sluppy123Send a Private Message to sluppy123Direct Link to This Post
Anybody have a favorite track? I would have to say Laguna Seca Raceway is my favorite,(but that blind left hand corner kills me ).

Anybody know how to get the Ford GT-90??????????

Pretender

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2000 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PretenderClick Here to visit Pretender's HomePageClick Here to Email PretenderSend a Private Message to PretenderDirect Link to This Post
i got the gt90 of the last indurance race on the left sode of the screen, i'm at my girlfriends house so i don't know the race name. My fav. track is redrock/labuna. fav. car is the r390 "97, and then the racing spec r390 then the toyota GTone., fast time for redrock is 101.70 using the nissan r390

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock