Started on: 06-19-2010 02:22 PM
Replies: 11
Last post by: mcaanda on 06-20-2010 09:46 AM
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2010 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
I want to give a BIG THANKS to Katatak/JEFF for all that they did on helping us get home....When we needed help and parts they both came to our rescue and helped up out in a major way with no questions asked. I can't really explain how thankful I am for the help and parts that where given from both these guys. This is the great thing about most Fiero folks that they come to your side when you need them......

Of course there are also those Fiero Folks that let you take a car that is suppossed to be a DD and start a 1400 miles trip across the desert in June withou saying anything but that will be in another Thread so be watching out for it.....

Once again a BIG Thanks to both you guys for the help, parts and being such a great addition to the Fiero Community.....
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Frizlefrak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2010 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post
I heard the details of the story at lunch today with Pat and Jeff. Sounds like you guys had quite the adventure. Wish I could have joined you guys to help out.
SMTHGT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2010 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post
DAMN.... You mean I missed lunch..?? DAMN AGAIN... That means I missed the details to...
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2010 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SMTHGT:

DAMN.... You mean I missed lunch..?? DAMN AGAIN... That means I missed the details to...

Details of the trip to come with detailed pictures..........Be watching for the Thread by Automark....
SMTHGT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2010 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post
thanks will do...
Carver1

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2010 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Direct Link to This Post
Something about those Texas boys...

I'm glad to hear everything turned out ok. It's always good to have a little Homebrew AAA.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2010 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Carver1:

Something about those Texas boys...

I'm glad to hear everything turned out ok. It's always good to have a little Homebrew AAA.

Amen to that!!!!!!!!!!!
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2010 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
Glad we could help! Even more happy that you made it home safe. Just wish our get together was under different circumstances. Here's a teaser pic!

Mi Casa - Su Casa!

Pat

AutoMark

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2010 03:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post
Thanks to yall also! Yall were great help and great Fiero brothers! I know it took awhile ther and yall were tired! So again, thank thank thank you!
The thread is here for the "rest" of the story...
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/081485.html

O and Katatak, I shoulda taken you up on that hotwiring of the fan... oops! lol
IIKool

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2010 06:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by katatak:

Glad we could help! Even more happy that you made it home safe. Just wish our get together was under different circumstances. Here's a teaser pic!

Mi Casa - Su Casa!

Pat

No wonder you guys are having problems, The motor is in the back

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2010 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
Those guys met me on my trip from Arizona to Florida with my Indy. I didn't need parts or repairs but they offered them up just in case. Instead they assisted with commraderie and friendship...just as important in my book! Thanks again guys!
PFF
System Bot
mcaanda

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2010 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IIKool:
No wonder you guys are having problems, The motor is in the back

------------------
Is this where I insert something witty?

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock