Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Can Anyone Recommend a Fiero Mechanic in the Phoenix Area?

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Can Anyone Recommend a Fiero Mechanic in the Phoenix Area? by MountainHiBlue87GT
Started on: 06-17-2010 12:38 PM
Replies: 8
Last post by: reholmes on 08-21-2010 02:57 PM
MountainHiBlue87GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MountainHiBlue87GTSend a Private Message to MountainHiBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post
Folks:

I will soon be bringing my Fiero to Phoenix and would appreciate contact info for a good Fiero mechanic or shop in this area.

Regards,

David

[This message has been edited by MountainHiBlue87GT (edited 06-17-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroFiend

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFiendSend a Private Message to FieroFiendDirect Link to This Post
Nice looking car, Im in the area and have completed a 3800SC myself as well Id be willing to give you a hand if you needed, is there anything specific your looking for or just someone to keep in mind when something goes wrong?
MountainHiBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MountainHiBlue87GTSend a Private Message to MountainHiBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for your comments about the car and thanks for the reply. And glad to meet you.

At the moment, I am just looking for people like you, or businesses, that I can turn to if something breaks. I am new to Phoenix and have no clue who or where to take the car if I have a problem. I have joined AZ Fieros as a start.

Regards,

David

[This message has been edited by MountainHiBlue87GT (edited 06-17-2010).]

MountainHiBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2010 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MountainHiBlue87GTSend a Private Message to MountainHiBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post
Any suggestions?

Regards,

David
Neolithic Shadow

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2010 02:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Neolithic ShadowClick Here to visit Neolithic Shadow's HomePageSend a Private Message to Neolithic ShadowDirect Link to This Post
i'll be up there in two weeks..moving to avondale for school and will have my 85gt with me. feel free to send me a pm or email. and the az fiero club tries to meet up once a month so you'll get a lot of input from other club and forum members

-Andrew
freedom0226

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2010 02:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for freedom0226Send a Private Message to freedom0226Direct Link to This Post
honestly im just like you no great mech. but my advice is always ask on this forum the people are soooo helpful , really try to start doing things yourself. its fun and you learn about your car..

im in nyc and finding someone you can trust with this car is hard and they want to charge extra cause fieros are a pain in the butt..due to this forum i can now do a complete tune-up spark plugs wires cap rotor pcv ,vacuum test , run codes change fan switch , thermostat etc etc due to people here. i know this is simple stuff to you guys but to me its a big change.. i love this car that everyone hates yet admires....
87convert

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2010 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87convertSend a Private Message to 87convertDirect Link to This Post
The only shop in town that specializes in Fieros is PISA. Marty has a nice facility near the airport but does not do as much work as in years past. There are lots of Fiero folks across the Phoenix area (some in AzFieros some not) who are always willing to help. There are also some good general shops in the metro area. I use the list at MarkSalem.com when I recommend places to others. I do all of my own work and am always willing to help when I am in town.

Welcome to Phoenix.

Rolland
MountainHiBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2010 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MountainHiBlue87GTSend a Private Message to MountainHiBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post
Folks:

Thanks for the reply.

Mark Salem looks like my kind of place. Might need someone to fix things under the car, maybe. It is virtually new almost every where and I can fix most things I can reach.

Look forward to meeting other Fiero owners in the area.

Regards,

David
reholmes

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2010 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for reholmesSend a Private Message to reholmesDirect Link to This Post
I just tried to access the AZFieros blog site and it has expired--whazzup?

Any Phoenix Fieros guys, give me a call 602.697.6970

Dick Holmes

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock