Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Trying to locate a specific "Fiero Production Numbers" spreadsheet.

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Trying to locate a specific "Fiero Production Numbers" spreadsheet. by perceptionist
Started on: 06-13-2010 02:04 AM
Replies: 1
Last post by: perceptionist on 06-13-2010 02:22 AM
perceptionist

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2010 02:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for perceptionistSend a Private Message to perceptionistDirect Link to This Post
Last year I was searching for the most thorough Fiero production number sheet I could find and I found it and saved a copy. Now I can't find my saved copy and forgot how I found it initially.

Most sheets like this will say for example: 1988 Fiero GT - 6,848 made, and that's basically it.

The sheet I had, showed the total # of 88 GTs but then went on to break it down, how many 88 GTs were made with a 5-speed manual, how many were made with automatics, how many were made with T-Tops, how many of those came in red etc...

I am trying to nail down how many Fieros were made with the same combination as mine Which happens to be a 1988 GT with T-tops and a 5-speed manual, originally Red, but I notice there are three reds that were produced... I'm not sure which mine is. But the main thing I was looking for numbers on was the year, GT, T-top, and 5-sp man combo.

Does anyone know where I can find such a detailed sheet?

Thanks for any help...

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
perceptionist

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2010 02:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for perceptionistSend a Private Message to perceptionistDirect Link to This Post
I just found this --> http://www.fieroquebec.ca/en/his/production.html

It is a bit more inclusive than most sheets, but not as complete as the one I am looking for, looks similar though.

[This message has been edited by perceptionist (edited 06-13-2010).]

IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock