Started on: 06-11-2010 12:05 PM
Replies: 31
Last post by: GBglide on 09-13-2010 04:12 PM
Jonesy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyDirect Link to This Post
Never seen a setup like this before, thought i was interesting..

I think its kinda cool..

Heres the website i found them on.. Lots of cool pictures there..
Fiero Pride

[This message has been edited by Jonesy (edited 06-11-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post
Those are the PPG's cars. They're my favorite body styles and I love the front bumper too.
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
Fiero84Freak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakDirect Link to This Post
Look up forum member "Reality". He has a notchback/fastback hybrid that has the fastback GT lights but the notchback clip portion. It's a pretty slick setup.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post
The purple pavement eater choptop is an example of a fastback notchie.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 06-11-2010).]

Doc John

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doc JohnSend a Private Message to Doc JohnDirect Link to This Post
Pisa sells a conversion kit to change a notchie into a fastback:

http://pisafierohq.com/body...els/gtfx_conversion/

[This message has been edited by Doc John (edited 06-11-2010).]

shawnk

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnkSend a Private Message to shawnkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

The purple pavement eater choptop is an example of a fastback notchie.

this is my goal just not purple. i love this look....MINE!!

Iron_Mark_2003

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Iron_Mark_2003Send a Private Message to Iron_Mark_2003Direct Link to This Post
The purple pavement eater has always been one of my favorite chop tops.
Freshj

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2010 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FreshjSend a Private Message to FreshjDirect Link to This Post
I think I like the notchback with the fastback tail lights (like PPE) more then the fastback with notchie tails (Like the Pisa kit)
shawnk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2010 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnkSend a Private Message to shawnkDirect Link to This Post
so i dont know which members car this is but he had a thread a while ago so if anyone knows please post the credits

Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2010 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post
Shawnk that is (was) Reality's car... I bought it a few years ago when he lost interest specifically for the clip.. I love the look of the notchback but hate the tailights I love the tailights on the GT but am not in love with the body..(my opinion) I have since had it reworked some ( it wouldn't fit perfectly on my car due to some damage on his that changed some deminsions slightly) and installed onto my car.
This has been a 3 yr on and off project that I can say is almost done. I have some other body work that I want done to compliment the rest of the car but the clip in my opinion has come out great. It looks stock and no one notices...which is what I was going for (the what "if " Fiero) I've been to two Fiero shows so far this year and if it wasn't pointed out not one person noticed... It's now a Fiero "GS". -Jason

Sorry the car looks a little dirty, I took these right after getting home from picking it up in MD (paint, fitting, etc..) I hadn't washed it yet and some parts have yet to be installed (sail panel emblems).

PFF
System Bot
shawnk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2010 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnkSend a Private Message to shawnkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierofreak00:

Shawnk that is (was) Reality's car... I bought it a few years ago when he lost interest specifically for the clip.. I love the look of the notchback but hate the tailights I love the tailights on the GT but am not in love with the body..(my opinion) I have since had it reworked some ( it wouldn't fit perfectly on my car due to some damage on his that changed some deminsions slightly) and installed onto my car.
This has been a 3 yr on and off project that I can say is almost done. I have some other body work that I want done to compliment the rest of the car but the clip in my opinion has come out great. It looks stock and no one notices...which is what I was going for (the what "if " Fiero) I've been to two Fiero shows so far this year and if it wasn't pointed out not one person noticed... It's now a Fiero "GS". -Jason

Sorry the car looks a little dirty, I took these right after getting home from picking it up in MD (paint, fitting, etc..) I hadn't washed it yet and some parts have yet to be installed (sail panel emblems).

wow man that is beautiful!! best looking design ever. that should have bee from the factory would love some more pictures maybe a shot profile and on with the deck up so i can see the look of the clip between the vents and the rear lights. i will be building one of these soon so any visual ques would be great!!

again she is a beauty!!
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2010 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by shawnk:
wow man that is beautiful!! best looking design ever. that should have bee from the factory would love some more pictures maybe a shot profile and on with the deck up so i can see the look of the clip between the vents and the rear lights. i will be building one of these soon so any visual ques would be great!!

again she is a beauty!!

I second this, I actually want to do this same thing to my car in the future, I love the look of both combined.
Oh, and what brand are those wheels?

[This message has been edited by mattwa (edited 06-13-2010).]

av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2010 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroDirect Link to This Post
Here's my take on a crossbreed

It will be painted this summer

------------------
88blackchopv8

shawnk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2010 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnkSend a Private Message to shawnkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by av8fiero:

aww crap not i need two fieros and swap the rear clips so many ideas!! she looks great cant wait to see her painted

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by shawnk:

aww crap not i need two fieros and swap the rear clips so many ideas!! she looks great cant wait to see her painted

Ya I cant wait to see it painted too! o wait I will b the first to see it painted I am painting it!!! lol!!
shawnk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnkSend a Private Message to shawnkDirect Link to This Post
bump for more pictures of fierofreaks car!!
Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post
Give me some time, I'll get to it -Jason
shawnk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnkSend a Private Message to shawnkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierofreak00:

Give me some time, I'll get to it -Jason

damn you and your games!! playing with my heart that way. giving me just enough to keep me around.........
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2010 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
I got some pictures of FieroFreak's car at Carsile yesterday, hope he doesn't mind if I share them. Better yet though, I got to see the car in person.

Will-Martin

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2010 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by av8fiero:

WOW, that just blows me away. Ultimate.
PFF
System Bot
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2010 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruDirect Link to This Post
Here is my hybrid contraption (notchie, fastback and 4th gen camaro rear glass... maybe later this summer I will actually do more than just set the main pieces in place...

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2010 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by mattwa:

I got some pictures of FieroFreak's car at Carsile yesterday, hope he doesn't mind if I share them. Better yet though, I got to see the car in person.

I never knew that Reality's old rear clip ever got finished.. It looks Awesome!!! The best iteration of a Fiero that GM never built. The 85 GT should have looked that way from the start.

[This message has been edited by jscott1 (edited 06-27-2010).]

Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2010 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguru:

Here is my hybrid contraption (notchie, fastback and 4th gen camaro rear glass... maybe later this summer I will actually do more than just set the main pieces in place...

I really can't wait to see yours done you need to post some build pics. Yours really intrigues me. -Jason
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2010 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
Pisa Corp made (or may still make) fastback conversion panel kits for notchbacks.
One thing that I have not seen so far is a choptop notchback.
As for the guy trying to do the hatchback, I believe that V8 Archie already made one. It used an unusual ventillation scheme that apparatly worked but I haven't seen the car or heard anything about it in quite a while. Anyone know where that car is right now?

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2010 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post
FieroFreak00's car with the notchie/fastback combo makes the car seem more symmetrical to me. Notchies with the gt front look long in the front and short in the rear. FieroFreak00's car with the longer trunk balances the car out.
pegasus87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2010 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pegasus87Send a Private Message to pegasus87Direct Link to This Post
I like it but it kind of looks like a beretta in the rear!!

[This message has been edited by pegasus87 (edited 09-12-2010).]

Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2010 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguru:

looks like a Porsche to me...not my style ( yet anyway ) but when you get that done...it's just going to be impressive.

------------------
Cliff's 610th Positive Feedback Giver.
#12 NYFOC Member
In recent times, the custom aftermarket car/automobile roadwheel has become a status symbol. These wheels are often incorrectly referred to as "rims". The term "rim" is incorrect because the rim is only the outer portion of a wheel (where the tire is mounted )

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2010 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Saddley for me (now that my notchbacks outweigh my fastback) i dont know which way i like it.
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2010 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageDirect Link to This Post
Man Jason...........you did GOOD! Car looks great finished. Very glad to see that you saw it through to the end..........good job!!!

HAGO!
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2010 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post
This car was at Fierorama yesterday. Another approach on the "notchie-fastback" concept. It was really well done!
PFF
System Bot
GBglide

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2010 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GBglideClick Here to visit GBglide's HomePageSend a Private Message to GBglideDirect Link to This Post
I prefer the term half-back. *trying to coin a new phrase*

[This message has been edited by GBglide (edited 09-13-2010).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock