Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  I was pulled over last night... Just so the cop could shake my hand.

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

I was pulled over last night... Just so the cop could shake my hand. by Synthesis
Started on: 06-03-2010 10:26 PM
Replies: 18
Last post by: solotwo on 06-04-2010 10:14 PM
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
I was driving from Menomonie, WI to the Twin Cities in Minnesota, when I was pulled over by a MN Highway patrol inside the MN state line..

He pulled me over, I am frantically digging for current insurance info (which I did not have on me at the time)...

He walked up, shined his light just below my face. He said "Do you know why I pulled you over?"
I responded "No sir."

His response was "So I could shake your hand. I've been behind you for the last 3 miles, and saw the sticker in your rear window which said "The Tyler Project - Build Team Member". I lost my sister to cancer, and what you guys did for Tyler was amazing."

We talked for about 5 minutes, and then we shook hands, and he got back in his car.

He had seen the KARE11 report, and found the website. I told him about the show coming up, and he is going to try to make it up with a car he has been restoring. Don't remember what it was, but WAY COOL!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post
That is REALLY cool! Thanks for sharing!

------------------
Paul

My IMSA Build: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/789315
HHP Adjustable Sway Bars: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/036556.html

CheshireGrin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinDirect Link to This Post
awesome.. just awesome
Carver1

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Direct Link to This Post
doesn't get better than that.
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
Totally awesome!
fieroguy123

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Direct Link to This Post
Man youre lucky! I wear my build t-shirt all the time and have yet to have someone recognize it.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post06-03-2010 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Tears in my eyes.... You rock Synthesis, and so does every person that helped out.
ConvictedRedneck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ConvictedRedneckSend a Private Message to ConvictedRedneckDirect Link to This Post
In before the abuse of power cop bashers.

Seriously though, that is pretty neat.
Bradley Jay

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 02:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradley JaySend a Private Message to Bradley JayDirect Link to This Post
I bet that made your day. Great folks out there who still patrol the streets.
Erik

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 03:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikDirect Link to This Post
That's awesome!
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
That's AWESOME.
PFF
System Bot
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
totally cool... bet next time youll know where that insurance info is tho, huh? :P
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Sounds like your pullovers are a lot nicer than mine.
RockyBalboaLives

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RockyBalboaLivesSend a Private Message to RockyBalboaLivesDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Sounds like your pullovers are a lot nicer than mine.

That is becaus ur grammer sux and you dont no how to spel, I wuldnt pull u over to shake ur hand from feering that I wood catch the stoopider diseaz from u..

hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RockyBalboaLives:

That is becaus ur grammer sux and you dont no how to spel, I wuldnt pull u over to shake ur hand from feering that I wood catch the stoopider diseaz from u..

was that post really necessary? we all know PK cant spell... its no point in flaming him on someones thread about it, just makes you look like a DB for doing so...
RockyBalboaLives

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RockyBalboaLivesSend a Private Message to RockyBalboaLivesDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hookdonspeed:

was that post really necessary? we all know PK cant spell... its no point in flaming him on someones thread about it, just makes you look like a DB for doing so...

Thanks for making my point for me, this is yet another thread where PK sticks HIS nose in just to talk about HIMSELF and what happens to HIM.. So yes it was VERY necessary...

Anyhow, getting back to the original subject, very cool Synthesis, there are quite a few other car forums that I frequent where the Tyler project is still discussed and praised, don't be surprised if it happens again..

Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RockyBalboaLives:

Thanks for making my point for me, this is yet another thread where PK sticks HIS nose in just to talk about HIMSELF and what happens to HIM.. So yes it was VERY necessary...

Anyhow, getting back to the original subject, very cool Synthesis, there are quite a few other car forums that I frequent where the Tyler project is still discussed and praised, don't be surprised if it happens again..

Which forums?

And leave PK alone.. He doesn't always talk about himse... Ok, maybe he does, but he was part of the build, and I consider him a good friend, even if he can't spel gud sumtimz.

nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
Its on the Cobalt forums I frequent, yourcobalt.com... The thread hasn't had activity for a little while though, I made a thread about the meet in Frazee.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post
I love it. I love it when you pick on PK! Yes!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock