Started on: 05-20-2010 02:24 AM
Replies: 93
Last post by: faaaaq on 05-28-2010 07:25 PM
faaaaq

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 02:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqClick Here to Email faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post
it is going to hurt me deep down...but lets see some pics of the most riced out fieros you can find xD
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by faaaaq:

it is going to hurt me deep down...but lets see some pics of the most riced out fieros you can find xD

I'll have to put all the pics on photobucket after I'm done working. but I have a few.
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqClick Here to Email faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post
"cant wait" to see em lol. ive only seen a few riced Fieros. one is in my area. dont have pics, but the description describes it as being "totally pimped" lol. huge wing, underglow, fart cannon, etc..
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageClick Here to Email BlacktreeSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
Last time a thread like this was started, things got ugly. So keep your flame-resistant underwear handy!
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqClick Here to Email faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

Last time a thread like this was started, things got ugly. So keep your flame-resistant underwear handy!

i think i was the last to start a thread like it, but it was to show th gaudiest fieros lol. not as many pics as i had hoped for, but it stayed tame lol

unless there has been a similar thread in the last couple months, idk. i go days at a time every now and then of not peeking at PFF lol
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageClick Here to Email BlacktreeSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
I may be thinking of an older thread, before you registered on PFF. It got pretty nasty.
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqClick Here to Email faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post
oh lol. im guessing someone dissed someone elses car and the flames grew lol?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 343
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Click Here to Email pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

oh lol. im guessing someone dissed someone elses car and the flames grew lol?

Thats usualy what happens. Fiero5's car always seems to be brought into the mix and things get ugly... i tend to stay away from these kinds of thread... People concider mine a ricer.
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqClick Here to Email faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

People concider mine a ricer.

then people are dumb lol, yours isnt rice at all. im not afraid of a flame war starting, i will just do my best to stay out of it lol. as long as a few "nice" ricer pics get in, its all good lol
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Click Here to Email pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

then people are dumb lol, yours isnt rice at all. im not afraid of a flame war starting, i will just do my best to stay out of it lol. as long as a few "nice" ricer pics get in, its all good lol

Lol well ill tell you once fiero5's fiero comes into the thread its game over. you might as well diown this thread. Everyone gives his fiero a really bad rap but i do respect it 1 because it was a father son project and i wish my dad knew enough about cars to be able to work on them with me and 2, it has some very good craftsmanship but done in a missguided direction. They basicley modeled a fiero after the eclipse in the first fast and furious movie. Im not going to be the one to post it because im not really into starting that kinda stuff.
Personaly my idea of rice is diffrent than other proples. Fart cans and shopping car spoilers is what classifys rice to me but i wont go and shove it in peoples faces over it like a lot of people i know from other forums.. and no not just that forum for thoes of you who know which one im talking about.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 05-21-2010).]

faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqClick Here to Email faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post
well dammit lol, someone post it. went on the Kelly Family Website and most pics font show due to PFF hotlinking not being allowed...
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Click Here to Email pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
PM sent.
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqClick Here to Email faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post
Fiero5's

Fiero5 is ya see this, i mean no disrespect. in fact, with a few minor changes (basically the spoiler and everything green) it would be one of my faves
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageClick Here to Email BlacktreeSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
Uh-oh, now you did it.

/thread

faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqClick Here to Email faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post
lol we will see
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 01:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Click Here to Email pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Ill put my babies up on the chopping block to keep this thread under controll

Side scoops and racing stripe FTL

Say what you want about it. It still gets a$$

faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqClick Here to Email faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post

Side scoops and racing stripe FTL

Say what you want about it. It still gets a$$

stripes, not so cool lol.... still dont think they are riced tho xP

and it might but you wont lol jkjk xD
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 01:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Click Here to Email pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

stripes, not so cool lol.... still dont think they are riced tho xP

and it might but you wont lol jkjk xD

Hey..... I get more a** than a toilet seat. I make that car look good.

Lol better recognize.. Your talking to the legendary PK here.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 05-21-2010).]

faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 01:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqClick Here to Email faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post
lol thats funny... xP

got a little Nate D O double G in ya, or is that just a coincidence lol?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 01:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Click Here to Email pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

lol thats funny... xP

got a little Nate D O double G in ya, or is that just a coincidence lol?

Lol i dunno i heard that on the old D12 CD
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqClick Here to Email faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post
sure it wasnt on Encore lol? Shake That A$$? lol
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 02:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Click Here to Email pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

sure it wasnt on Encore lol? Shake That A$$? lol

Nope its D12 i was just listning to it today.
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqClick Here to Email faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post
huh lol. musta been a way old D12 cd. i only have D12 world n im pretty sure that phrase isnt on there...
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Click Here to Email pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

huh lol. musta been a way old D12 cd. i only have D12 world n im pretty sure that phrase isnt on there...

Lol listen to it closely..

3 to the 1 to the 1 to the 3 i met a bad b**** last night at theb let me tell you how i made her leave with me conversation and hennisey
I'v been to the ****** mountin top her ****** pop seen up drop if i aint got a wepon ima pick up a rock...
There all the lyrics i know but its in that song. I think it was bizzar or somthing who said it.

Anyway back on topic.
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqClick Here to Email faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post
lol that is Shake That A$$ by Eminem and Nate DOGG off of Encore xD
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Click Here to Email pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

lol that is Shake That A$$ by Eminem and Nate DOGG off of Encore xD

lol i dunno ill listen to it tomorrow... I dont feel like running out to my car to get the CD.

faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqClick Here to Email faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post

lol i dunno ill listen to it tomorrow... I dont feel like running out to my car to get the CD.

lol no need, i know they song well . its Nate DOGG and Eminem. i had the whole Encore cd memorized word for word at one time lol

and hijacking my threads late at night is no biggie, i usually start them when everyone is asleep already so hijacking is more lie keeping it on top of the list till someone contributes xD
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 02:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Click Here to Email pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

lol no need, i know they song well . its Nate DOGG and Eminem. i had the whole Encore cd memorized word for word at one time lol

and hijacking my threads late at night is no biggie, i usually start them when everyone is asleep already so hijacking is more lie keeping it on top of the list till someone contributes xD

Lol it still pissed off some other members somthing feirce.
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 02:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqClick Here to Email faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post

Lol it still pissed off some other members somthing feirce.

i dare you to try to piss me off lol. i simply care far too little about anything and everything lol. i never get angry xD
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 02:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Click Here to Email pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

i dare you to try to piss me off lol. i simply care far too little about anything and everything lol. i never get angry xD

Lol thats not somthing you want to dare me to do
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 02:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqClick Here to Email faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post

Lol thats not somthing you want to dare me to do

lol, go ahead . the last time i was angry wish like 4 years ago, when my mom called my gf two-faced and accused her of stealing her pills (her exact-ish words were "im not saying she stole them, just, maybe when she was walking out the door she accidentally knocked them off the shelf and they fell into her pocket" lol). i was damn ready to walk out the door and never come back lol
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 02:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Click Here to Email pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

lol, go ahead . the last time i was angry wish like 4 years ago, when my mom called my gf two-faced and accused her of stealing her pills (her exact-ish words were "im not saying she stole them, just, maybe when she was walking out the door she accidentally knocked them off the shelf and they fell into her pocket" lol). i was damn ready to walk out the door and never come back lol

Lol my dad dosent like anty of the girls i bring home.
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 02:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqClick Here to Email faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post

Lol my dad dosent like anty of the girls i bring home.

oh, my mom liked her lol, everyone did. my mom is just f***ing CRAZY lol
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 02:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Click Here to Email pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

oh, my mom liked her lol, everyone did. my mom is just f***ing CRAZY lol

Lol at least she dident kick you out of the house at 13 years old... But ima go crash brotha. I have to go cut out celing tiles for my grnadmothers house tomorrw.
Peace
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 02:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqClick Here to Email faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post
Lol I wish she had.. she is honest to god crazy lol. She prolly woulda kicked me out, but I woulda gone to my dads then, no wayshe could let him "win" like that lol
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 03:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziClick Here to Email 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
stray off topic much ehhh. Someone post a picture of that ugly ass purple fiero. The one with the 100 spoke daytons.
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 03:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqClick Here to Email faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

stray off topic much ehhh. Someone post a picture of that ugly ass purple fiero. The one with the 100 spoke daytons.

Its also airbagged with a star wars mural on the hood. Can't post pics, I'm in bed on my phone xP
jmex

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 04:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmexSend a Private Message to jmexDirect Link to This Post
Peace !

87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 04:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziClick Here to Email 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmex:

Peace !

That is 100% rice . You even have a cbr next to it thats riced out too.
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post05-21-2010 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

The lowrider Fiero from East LA? That's not rice.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock