Started on: 05-20-2010 02:24 AM
Replies: 93
Last post by: faaaaq on 05-28-2010 07:25 PM
darkhorizon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post
[Edited by Cliff Pennock: Images removed by request of owner]
IP: Logged
Francis T

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by m0sh_man:

I saw that car at Carlislie a few years back. We lost count of how many scoops etc he had on it, most serving no function at all. It's kind of one of those examples of; ' just because it can be done, don't mean it should be!' We really got a kick out of his doors, the hinges stuck out the side of the car as far mirrors.

what is really sad, is that the coyote is/was in WV, its been a few years since ive seen it, but it was floating around charleston WV a few years back, i worked on it for the owner, guy was a few years older than me (early-mid 30's) and he was the creepiest guy ive ever seen! he claims his dad was the original builder of the car (made the molds) and only a couple were sold, he had the yellow one which was a 1988 formula based kit, the fiberglass was in very poor shape and the owner was an idiot, his radiator was leaking about a gallon every 5 minutes and he was asking if i thought he could drive the car to florida and back with it leaking......... he claimed he was an actor, but he had a home here in charleston....

carlo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carloClick Here to visit carlo's HomePageSend a Private Message to carloDirect Link to This Post
it hurt my heart to see fiero turn in to rice(uncle ben)
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post05-27-2010 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyDirect Link to This Post
From some of your definitions of 'riced out,' some of the best builds on this forum would appear in this thread.
Fiero Finale

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero FinaleSend a Private Message to Fiero FinaleDirect Link to This Post
I'll post up some "riced" up Fieros...and to top it off its two that I had about 5 years ago so I'll take the personal ridicule lol. I don't know what I was thinking back then...

Sprayed painted my first Fiero chrome...yeah I know...lol.

Blue neons on my 2nd Fiero

------------------

1995 Pontiac Firebird - 3.4 V6 5-Speed (Engine outta commission awaiting V8/6-Speed swap someday), 93-97 to 98-02 Trans Am body conversion My Firebird's Cardomain Page
1988 Pontiac Fiero - 2.5 I4 5-Speed My Fiero's Cardomain Page

nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
RICE= Race inspired cosmetic enhancements. That purple one is not rice at all, just not done in the best taste.
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nitroheadz28:

RICE= Race inspired cosmetic enhancements. That purple one is not rice at all, just not done in the best taste.

lol, thats a funny made up acronym..
Iron_Mark_2003

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2010 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Iron_Mark_2003Send a Private Message to Iron_Mark_2003Direct Link to This Post
Haha. This thread again. It's an oldie but a goodie. In the past it never ended well, but I think its all being channeled in the right direction.

I respect the amount of work that some of those people put in to "ricing" their cars out. Sometimes its just a spoiler, and other times it actually looks like a lot of work was put in to it just put in the wrong direction in my opinion. To each his own though. Everyone should be able to mod their ride the way they see fit. All that counts is that the owner is happy.
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2010 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post
exactly. i didnt ask for ugly cars, or cars that deserve to die. just rice. which, TBH, i wouldnt really classify any of these as rice, except MAYBE the green one lol

[This message has been edited by faaaaq (edited 05-28-2010).]

Iron_Mark_2003

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2010 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Iron_Mark_2003Send a Private Message to Iron_Mark_2003Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by faaaaq:

exactly. i didnt ask for ugly cars, or cars that deserve to die. just rice. which, TBH, i wouldnt really classify any of these as rice, except MAYBE the green one lol

Yeah. You also have to consider the fact that it was a father/son project inspired by movies like The Fast & The Furious when the fad was insanely popular! I can guarantee you though despite the way it might look to some that a good amount of money and work was put into it. It's not my style but like I said to each his own. Regardless, I think it's very cool that a father and son teamed up to design a car.
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2010 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post
like i said on page one i think lol, i actually kinda like it, i would only change a few things (like from green to blue). but as you said, good work is good work, rice or not
PFF
System Bot
Iron_Mark_2003

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2010 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Iron_Mark_2003Send a Private Message to Iron_Mark_2003Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by faaaaq:

like i said on page one i think lol, i actually kinda like it, i would only change a few things (like from green to blue). but as you said, good work is good work, rice or not

Indeed
Fieroseverywhere

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2010 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post
This ones not posted yet?
http://fierocountry.us/can-cust.html
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2010 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fieroseverywhere:

This ones not posted yet?
http://fierocountry.us/can-cust.html

I like the exterior. Looks like a 350z lol. Interior not so much...
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock