Started on: 05-20-2010 02:24 AM
Replies: 93
Last post by: faaaaq on 05-28-2010 07:25 PM
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
what about the ulgy "custom" Indy that showed up not too long ago?

haha - page ownage

[This message has been edited by skuzzbomer (edited 05-21-2010).]

IP: Logged
faaaaq

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmex:

Peace !

Pic won't show on my droid,,,
Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
Droid = Fail ;p

That green fiero looks nice, wouldn't of used the FnF decal but still looks good.
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hockaday:

Droid = Fail ;p

That green fiero looks nice, wouldn't of used the FnF decal but still looks good.

Droiid ftw.... lol, it works in my quote but not on page 1
Arns85GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Arns85GTSend a Private Message to Arns85GTDirect Link to This Post
In a weak moment I went to raised wing. After running it a while, I determined it did qualify as rice so I dumped it. Now some guys don't think of it that way, but I had visions of driving a Japanese cartoon vehicle when I had it.

Arn

------------------

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Arns85GT: In a weak moment I went to raised wing. After running it a while, I determined it did qualify as rice so I dumped it.

Likewise. Here are a couple old photos of my Fiero (circa 1999) with 7" spoiler stands.

After a while, I got sick of it and removed it. I went through a few different spoiler designs before settling on the Fiero spoiler with low-rise wing stands. See below.

MUUUCH better!

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 05-21-2010).]

Onefiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OnefieroSend a Private Message to OnefieroDirect Link to This Post

I do not have these lights on anymore. Too ricer ha ha
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post

IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post

IMSA GT

10252 posts
Member since Aug 2007

Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
Dude, that's not rice. That's pimped!
CaravanBill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CaravanBillSend a Private Message to CaravanBillDirect Link to This Post
IMSA GT: What the heck is that yellow monstrosity? Not rice just...weird.

And that purple one is latin style. I don't like most mods I see but that one is pretty cool!
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CaravanBill:

IMSA GT: What the heck is that yellow monstrosity? Not rice just...weird.

That was some butcher job Enzo that some guy was selling.

http://autoworld.wordpress....e-on-ebay/#more-1147

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 05-21-2010).]

FieroMonkey

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMonkeySend a Private Message to FieroMonkeyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

OMG that guy can swap engines so much easier with this set-up!

------------------

pete 2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2010 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pete 2m4Send a Private Message to pete 2m4Direct Link to This Post
wow that is beyond ugly trash!!!!!! someone please take that garbage too a monster truck show and put it out of its misery, whoever did this should never be allowed to own a fiero!!!
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2010 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Lol you had to raise the coyiote's ugly face dudent you... theres a red one out there to. near me as well. philly i think.... figures.

faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2010 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post
it does look like a coyote lol
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2010 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

My Favorite part of this is the 4" B&W TV on the passenger side. LOL! I used to have one of those in my garage, but since the switch to digital TV it's a paperweight.
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2010 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

My Favorite part of this is the 4" B&W TV on the passenger side. LOL! I used to have one of those in my garage, but since the switch to digital TV it's a paperweight.

i would actually like that interior (with a few minor changes of course) IF they had done a dash-rebuild...instead of plastering that stuff on the stock interior :P
Rolling Thunder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2010 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rolling ThunderSend a Private Message to Rolling ThunderDirect Link to This Post
Ok... I'll be honest... I painted my ratty 88 to look like a car from a video game (Project Torque)... with DupliColor rattle can primer...

It's one of the more ricer decent cars in the game (most ricer cars were very low end).

Anyways, I think I should paint a Pegasus badge off center on the hood.
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2010 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post
i guess i would consider that a bit rice, but nothing deserving of ridicule

ive made cars in NFS Most Wanted that i wanted to pay someone to replicate 100% lol
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2010 03:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

MUUUCH better!

I am interested to know what you used to make theses some galv brackets glassed over? I am very interested in this.
PFF
System Bot
m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2010 07:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post

what is really sad, is that the coyote is/was in WV, its been a few years since ive seen it, but it was floating around charleston WV a few years back, i worked on it for the owner, guy was a few years older than me (early-mid 30's) and he was the creepiest guy ive ever seen! he claims his dad was the original builder of the car (made the molds) and only a couple were sold, he had the yellow one which was a 1988 formula based kit, the fiberglass was in very poor shape and the owner was an idiot, his radiator was leaking about a gallon every 5 minutes and he was asking if i thought he could drive the car to florida and back with it leaking......... he claimed he was an actor, but he had a home here in charleston....
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2010 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Australian: I am interested to know what you used to make theses some galv brackets glassed over? I am very interested in this.

Those brackets are made of fiberglass, about 3/16" thick. They're comprised of a core made from 2 layers of 1.5 oz mat, sandwiched between 6 layers (3 layers on either side) of 6 oz cloth.

I made the cores from 3 separate pieces (the two flanges and the main body). The flanges were cast directly from the decklid and spoiler. The main bodies were cast from a flat piece of plexiglas, and cut to shape. I glued the core pieces together while the flange castings were still on the decklid and spoiler, to be sure everything would fit properly when finished. Then I broke the cores loose from the decklid and spoiler, and covered them with the glass cloth.

There are a couple "in progress" photos in my build thread ( page 7 ).

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 05-23-2010).]

Xeps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2010 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for XepsSend a Private Message to XepsDirect Link to This Post

Photoshopped?????
Xeps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2010 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for XepsSend a Private Message to XepsDirect Link to This Post

Xeps

121 posts
Member since Aug 2009

Originally posted by Onefiero:

LOL

looks like you ran and put one of those cheapo rainbow discoballs under it lol!!!
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2010 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xeps:

Photoshopped?????

Nnope lol
aeffertz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2010 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for aeffertzSend a Private Message to aeffertzDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rolling Thunder:

Paint your rear bumper the same color as those stripes. Wouldn't look too bad.
Xeps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2010 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for XepsSend a Private Message to XepsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by faaaaq:

Nnope lol

lol that funny, i could of sworn that was photoshopped.....
hahahaha, lol i almost want it..........lol
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2010 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post

lol that funny, i could of sworn that was photoshopped.....
hahahaha, lol i almost want it..........lol

nope, it is all too real lol.... with a few small mods, it wouldnt be too awful
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2010 05:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

Those brackets are made of fiberglass, about 3/16" thick. They're comprised of a core made from 2 layers of 1.5 oz mat, sandwiched between 6 layers (3 layers on either side) of 6 oz cloth.

I made the cores from 3 separate pieces (the two flanges and the main body). The flanges were cast directly from the decklid and spoiler. The main bodies were cast from a flat piece of plexiglas, and cut to shape. I glued the core pieces together while the flange castings were still on the decklid and spoiler, to be sure everything would fit properly when finished. Then I broke the cores loose from the decklid and spoiler, and covered them with the glass cloth.

There are a couple "in progress" photos in my build thread ( page 7 ).

Thanks for the info I may have a go at something similar i have been looking for some adjustable jap stands with no luck without the wing. I was thinking it may have been an off the shelf mod but see that you did the hard work. Congrats on your original look.
Rck152

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2010 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rck152Send a Private Message to Rck152Direct Link to This Post
hehehe I win....

------------------
Robb.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's A Pontiac thing What else Can I say??????
1985 Fiero GT
1998 Sunfire Turbocharged
1996 Grand Prix

PFF
System Bot
Rolling Thunder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2010 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rolling ThunderSend a Private Message to Rolling ThunderDirect Link to This Post

wtf? I just realized what's painted on the hood of that car.

Edit: I didn't know that Darth Maul was pimp. I'll have to re-evaluate my life now.

[This message has been edited by Rolling Thunder (edited 05-24-2010).]

Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2010 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
Rick152: that's a good start, but you need to add a few non-functional scoops stuck on with double-sided tape, and a big Japanese symbol on the hood. You also need at least 3 LCD screens, and a sound system that fills the trunk.

Rck152

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2010 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rck152Send a Private Message to Rck152Direct Link to This Post
I'll have to remember that. put it on there for S&G's someone had an 83 firebird wing on it when i got it. had to fill the holes wit something lol
Onefiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2010 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OnefieroSend a Private Message to OnefieroDirect Link to This Post

LOL

looks like you ran and put one of those cheapo rainbow discoballs under it lol!!!

Those lights were actually pretty cool but, i sold them to put money into more important things with my car. Here is a video of them off my car. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUuFbDO9Z5k
Xeps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for XepsSend a Private Message to XepsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Onefiero:

Those lights were actually pretty cool but, i sold them to put money into more important things with my car. Here is a video of them off my car. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUuFbDO9Z5k

damn that actually does look pretty sweet
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 04:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rck152:

hehehe I win....

Nah These aluminium spoilers actually suit the fiero more than most cars we might think of them as rice but nascar used them on pontiacs and the fiero looks better than a suzuki with one.
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 04:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Australian:

Nah These aluminium spoilers actually suit the fiero more than most cars we might think of them as rice but nascar used them on pontiacs and the fiero looks better than a suzuki with one.

I agree. They make fieros look fast and race-y
ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by faaaaq:

I agree. They make fieros look fast and race-y

They sure do...

86fierofun

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
That purple one is definitely not my style, but you do have to respect the work that went in to it.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock