Best girlfriend ever! by thedrue
Started on: 04-24-2010 01:29 AM
Replies: 18
Last post by: thismanyfieros on 04-26-2010 12:23 AM
thedrue

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2010 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thedrueSend a Private Message to thedrueDirect Link to This Post
So first carshow of the season is coming up and my baby helped me wash and wax my other baby! Good day, lots of sun too.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
faaaaq

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2010 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post
wish i was still with my ex....shes an auto mechanic lol :/ (and hot, that was a plus as well heh)

edit. are all three of those your cars? just two of them? or just a random person also doing their car lol?

[This message has been edited by faaaaq (edited 04-24-2010).]

thedrue

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2010 01:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thedrueSend a Private Message to thedrueDirect Link to This Post
Just the fiero. got our car wash on with some friends in the auto club.
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2010 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post
that was my guess lol. in a year or so ill likely start a car-club. only members i can think of so far are me (Fiero), and two of my buddies (89 mr2 and 93 accord, IF he doesnt rice out the accord). would be kinda cool to get the gfs out and all the friends together n wax away. at least a lot more fun than doing it alone lol
joshh44

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2010 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for joshh44Send a Private Message to joshh44Direct Link to This Post
with my gf was a auto mechanic. that be awesome have access to the garage and what not
i wouldnt want to have my gf wash my car tho. i like to wash my car a special way and do it my way if she washed it. i probably wash over what she washed... im picky that way sad i know..
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2010 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
Thats awesome, I had an ex who was into cars that I went out with not too long ago, I love chicks who dig cars.. And that yellow 300ZX in the background= sex.. Yumm.
ConvictedRedneck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2010 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ConvictedRedneckSend a Private Message to ConvictedRedneckDirect Link to This Post
She's a keeper!

What exhaust tips do you have on your car? Look good!
thedrue

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2010 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thedrueSend a Private Message to thedrueDirect Link to This Post
Well Katey is not exactly in to cars but she puts up with me and helps out as much as she can. The exhaust tips are just the corvette resonators. Similar to what TLG is selling.

That 300z is a very hott car but unfortunately it is not a twin turbo. Still a very fine example.
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2010 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyDirect Link to This Post
next time get her in a bikini to wash it.. then we can add her to the "hot girls & Fieros". topic.. lol..

But i agree i absolutly love girls who are into cars.. My "girlfriend" (not really a girlfriend, more of a friend with benefits!) Is a cute little hottie, who loves cars.. She has a nice little black Cobalt SS that she suped up a little.. We go to the drag strip on weekends alot for fun.. Nothin gets her hotter than running a few races! hehe..
Bill DeTucci

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2010 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bill DeTucciClick Here to visit Bill DeTucci's HomePageSend a Private Message to Bill DeTucciDirect Link to This Post
Kool man! Wish I had a girl like that...lol...even a girl at all...ha!

Billy
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2010 02:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
My girlfriend is into cars. Not as much as myself but its better then not at all. Best part is she loves Fiero's.
PFF
System Bot
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2010 03:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
best gf ever would have her own fiero but good start her washing your car.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2010 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
I find it a rarity around here to find girls into cars at all. Most of the ones that do go to shows are either old, or into jacked trucks or ricers. There are a few though...one local gal about 30 shows up a lot in her own 67 Charger. About the only time my current gf washes her Mustang is when shes here and I do it for her. I hate dirty cars in the driveway, lol.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 04-25-2010).]

timcha

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2010 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaDirect Link to This Post
May I say that BOTH of your babies are beautiful! You're one lucky man!
vortecfiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2010 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vortecfieroClick Here to visit vortecfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to vortecfieroDirect Link to This Post
my GF helps me too... wife isnt too pleased but.....
lol she is a girl and she is a friend

------------------

87 Fiero GT 5sp with Vortec L35 4300 Turbocharged V6
Bully Stage 2 clutch
Syclone intake manifold and engine management with Moates adapter and chip burner
Air/water intercooler and Devil's Own progressive water/alky injection
50lb injectors, 3 bar map sensor, Walboro fuel pump and Jabasco Intercooler pump
LM1 wideband on custom manifolds and 3" stainless exhaust system
T31/T04B H3 turbo and a S10 caliper conversion.
Murphy's Constant Matter will be damaged in direct proportion to its value
Murphy's Law of Thermodynamics Things get worse under pressure.
Arthur C. Clarke "Any significantly advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"

fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2010 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by thedrue:

Well Katey is not exactly in to cars but she puts up with me and helps out as much as she can. The exhaust tips are just the corvette resonators. Similar to what TLG is selling.

That 300z is a very hott car but unfortunately it is not a twin turbo. Still a very fine example.

Well that show that she loves you, and the car...just let her drive it.

------------------
fierogt28

88 GT, loaded, 5-speed

MordacP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2010 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MordacPSend a Private Message to MordacPDirect Link to This Post
Very nice looking girl, mechanical and otherwise.

BTW, do you have a patent or something on that black top paint job? copyrights? any kind of claim to the rights?
thedrue

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2010 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thedrueSend a Private Message to thedrueDirect Link to This Post
Haha, she does drive it on occasion and I must say it is fun to sit somewhere new for a change. She thinks it is too hard and everything is too heavy but she can understand why I like it.

I do not have any claims to the black top panel. It has been done several times before and I absolutely love it! Although I cannot claim it I would never be offended by some royalties, lol nah.

I am a lucky man, both my girls are pretty damn hott.
thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2010 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosDirect Link to This Post
least her shoes match your car...other wise you would have to repaint it...lol...tim

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock