Junkyard soon by grkboy707
Started on: 04-20-2010 06:34 AM
Replies: 2
Last post by: grkboy707 on 04-21-2010 09:56 PM
grkboy707

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2010 06:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post
Anyone in the area need anything? Word on the street is there's a Fiero with tan interior where I'm going. Thats as specific as he got. I'm not gonna ship or travel long distances, but if your near the Kingsville/ Perry Hall area, and need something, let me know!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2010 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonDirect Link to This Post
You didn't say E X A C T L Y where you were going. I could save you the trip if you let me know. Once I'm there I can call you from the yard and let you know if its worth your while. Or at least keep you at bay until I pick it clean

Plan "B". You'll probably need help carrying parts. So let say the yard opens at 8 am. Tell me where the yard is and you meet me at the gate no earlier than 12 noon.
What do you say

Spoon

------------------
Two yeast spent their entire life "about 2 days" discussing what the purpose of life could be and not once did they even come close to the fact that they were making champagne. Quoted by: Unknown

grkboy707

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2010 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post
No no, that's fine. To be honest, I'm going with my friend, who's been there before. I have no idea where E X A C T L Y it is, or anything My friend also has a pick up truck, so transportation is no issue..

***ANOTHER QUESTION***
this is my first run, so I'm not sure what I need to take. I have an assortment of sockets/thumbwheels/ratchets, vise grips, torx heads, adjustable wrench, small and large flat heads for prying, large pliers, hammer, Kobalt multi-bit-screwdriver-thing, and even a microfiber just incase. Anything else a good Idea? I'm not looking for anything in particular, just going for the experience and little things.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock