Started on: 04-18-2010 09:42 AM
Replies: 1
Last post by: Isolde on 04-18-2010 10:49 AM
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageClick Here to Email fierofoolSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
Yesterday, some of the Georgia Fiero Club participated in the 4th annual Sam Memmolo show to benefit the Douglas County, Ga. Humane Society. They had over 300 vehicles registered with many more unregistered vehicles on display. We had a most beautiful day with temps in the mid to high 70's and a light breeze most of the day. Here's a few shots of the day.

This is a beautiful rebody brought by Whodeanie. It drew a crowd and fingerprints all day long.

In the left side of the frame, you can also see part of Raydar's Dodge Challenger. It took a top 20 award.

RayGaBoy's Dale Earnhardt 86 GT

My 86GT

RonRizzi's Burgundy 88GT

Raydar's Formula Fastback

Whodeanie's Custom Daily Driver

This was the lineup. Right up front of everyone

After being separated at birth, they're finally back together. Sam Memmolo and RonRizzi

No car show would be complete without Girls with Fieros, so here's Ben Johnson's lovely wife Marissa

[This message has been edited by fierofool (edited 04-18-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Isolde

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 133
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IsoldeSend a Private Message to IsoldeDirect Link to This Post
dam too dam much dam caution dam tape dam it dam ruins dam the dam pics dam I'd dam take dam it dam down dam for dam the dam thirty dam seconds dam it dam would dam take dam to dam get dam good dam pics dam then dam put dam it dam back dam up dam.

[This message has been edited by Isolde (edited 04-18-2010).]

IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock