How many IRM cars are there? by 86_IRM_TURBO
Started on: 01-22-2007 09:40 AM
Replies: 6
Last post by: 86_IRM_TURBO on 01-24-2007 06:35 PM
86_IRM_TURBO

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2007 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_IRM_TURBOSend a Private Message to 86_IRM_TURBODirect Link to This Post
I've looked at all the Fiero web site galleries I can find and have not seen any more of these cars
built by IRM out of Maryland. The only other one I've seen is the Yellow 85 that sold out of the IRM
auction right after I bought mine. (and recently re-sold)

Are there more cars out there with the extended trunk area? The XJS looking fastbacks?

Thanks!

http://www.michiganfieroclu...06/DSCF0945Small.jpg
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
smartaxel

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2007 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelDirect Link to This Post
try
www.fierowarehouse.com

He used to have the conversion kit I believe.
86_IRM_TURBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2007 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_IRM_TURBOSend a Private Message to 86_IRM_TURBODirect Link to This Post
Yes, I know most of the tooling & fixtures ended up there. I know mine and the yellow one were built at IRM
and for as long as they were in around it seems like there MUST have been more built for cutomers. Plus the
kits that were sold.

I've just never seen any pics of any others. I know there are cars with the IRM aero packages around, but I'd
really like to know if there are more of the fastback cars around.

The trunk extention I have on mine is awesome. My Coleman cooler fits right down in there perfectly.

Thanks!
Kerry
m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2007 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post
im pretty sure my t-top car was there once upon a time, it sports the IRM ground effects, and wrap around wing, someone also installed t-tops at one point.

its a 84 4 speed with 40,3xx miles

matthew

edit: my car came from MD, i got it from doug kinney at fierowarehouse, who told me he picked it up in the new jersey/maryland area

matthew

[This message has been edited by m0sh_man (edited 01-23-2007).]

86_IRM_TURBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2007 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_IRM_TURBOSend a Private Message to 86_IRM_TURBODirect Link to This Post
Excellent! Thanks for the reply. I recieved an e-mail from someone that had them (IRM) build an IMSA car
and he sent me some pics. WOW is that a beautiful car. I hope to see it in person soon. It's green and it
looks like the pics may have been taken at Watkins Glen where I'm planning to go in April for the show weekend.
Maybe I'll get to see that Sweet car there.

dmancheno

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2007 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dmanchenoSend a Private Message to dmanchenoDirect Link to This Post
How about a bit wider?

86_IRM_TURBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2007 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_IRM_TURBOSend a Private Message to 86_IRM_TURBODirect Link to This Post
Are you saying that IRM built THAT car as well????

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock