What do we have here? Power steering? by rverhalen
Started on: 06-22-2005 06:05 PM
Replies: 31
Last post by: He Named Thor on 06-25-2005 10:42 PM
rverhalen

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2005 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rverhalenSend a Private Message to rverhalenDirect Link to This Post
check out this add and look really good at the photo.

Some strange things here.... the side scoop
the front and rear?

Power steering?

http://adcache.collectorcartraderonline.com/10/0/5/79739505.htm

------------------
Thank you,
Robert Ver Halen
Winston-Salem, NC
(IZA-TOY)
88 Custom Formula

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rmphoto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2005 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rmphotoSend a Private Message to rmphotoDirect Link to This Post

what the hell is that?
rverhalen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2005 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rverhalenSend a Private Message to rverhalenDirect Link to This Post
It is a fiero, I think?
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2005 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rmphoto:

what the hell is that?

Not forsure but it is very interesteing and could be something new to everyone or at least most of us.

[This message has been edited by MstangsBware (edited 06-22-2005).]

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2005 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
The ad also says it's front wheel drive.
Chewy_bjj

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2005 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chewy_bjjSend a Private Message to Chewy_bjjDirect Link to This Post
not sure what to make of it. Needs more pics.
sonic50

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2005 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sonic50Send a Private Message to sonic50Direct Link to This Post
wow what a waste of a fiero. I think, I am not even sure if it is a fiero.

------------------

http://www.iamanascarfan.com/

I am the signature virus, please put me in your signature so I can spread

Coinage

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2005 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoinageClick Here to visit Coinage's HomePageSend a Private Message to CoinageDirect Link to This Post
has to be a fiero....hood...roof panel,mirrors,windows,gas door thingy,little holes for the air for the intake

got to be a fiero...not sure what kind of kit though

Fiero_Adam

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2005 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_AdamSend a Private Message to Fiero_AdamDirect Link to This Post
I've seen that kit posted here before a while back. Maybe someone can find the thread? MinnGreenGT??

In the header it says 88 Fiero, but in the description it says 84??

red GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2005 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for red GTSend a Private Message to red GTDirect Link to This Post
I have tried doing a search and can't find it but someone posted pictures of this car a couple of years back in a high school parking lot somewhere in Michigan.

------------------
8T6 GT

Fierobsessed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2005 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierobsessedSend a Private Message to FierobsessedDirect Link to This Post
My car has a Quad 4 and power steering... You never know...
PFF
System Bot
topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2005 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post
rverhalen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2005 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rverhalenSend a Private Message to rverhalenDirect Link to This Post
The old thread and the new "for sale" are both in MI. So it must be the same car.
Strange! different but Strange!
LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2005 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post
That's a really cool-looking car... it doesn't look like a Fiero, but it's so very familiar just the same...

------------------
Patrick W. Heinske -- LZeitgeist@aol.com
1988 Red Fiero Formula Convertible

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2005 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
It most certainly is the same car. If it really has a quad 4 mated to a 4 speed it would be a pretty fun car. The unique styling really isn't to my taste either, but it certainly is a rare car if Molzon only made one.
netpro55

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post06-22-2005 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for netpro55Click Here to visit netpro55's HomePageSend a Private Message to netpro55Direct Link to This Post
stumped me

[This message has been edited by netpro55 (edited 06-22-2005).]

Fierobsessed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2005 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierobsessedSend a Private Message to FierobsessedDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

quad 4 mated to a 4 speed

All Quad 4's came with either automatics, or 5 speeds. No 4 speed would ever bolt up. But you did get me to look at the add again!

He Named Thor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2005 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for He Named ThorClick Here to visit He Named Thor's HomePageSend a Private Message to He Named ThorDirect Link to This Post
I like it. The plaque says "001", did they make any more? If they listed their e-mail on the advertisement, someone should send them one asking for some info.
He Named Thor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2005 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for He Named ThorClick Here to visit He Named Thor's HomePageSend a Private Message to He Named ThorDirect Link to This Post

He Named Thor

538 posts
Member since Mar 2005
Here's a forum for that litestar/pulse thing that William Molzon helped make (according to those other threads about this Fiero):
www.autocycle.org

The thread that the person who originally saw it started:
http://autocycle.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=48&highlight=molzon

I still can't find anything on Molzon Design Customs...

Someone should buy it and restore it.

[This message has been edited by He Named Thor (edited 06-23-2005).]

topcat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2005 05:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by He Named Thor:

Here's a forum for that litestar/pulse thing that William Molzon helped make (according to those other threads about this Fiero):
www.autocycle.org

The thread that the person who originally saw it started:
http://autocycle.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=48&highlight=molzon

I still can't find anything on Molzon Design Customs...

Someone should buy it and restore it.

I was really curious about the car last night, so I spent a little time researching "Molzon" I found that there are a few people named Molzon that live in the Clarkston area, and one that was a Porsche enthusiast. I also found the link abut William Molzon and the autocycke, or whatever the name was. I could not find anything about this car other than the post on the other forum that is linked above. I bet this is a one off custom, and there are not any others out there.

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2005 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post
I think with a few minor adjustments and a fresh paintjob it'd be pretty sharp almost mistook it for a ppg fiero at first glance

[This message has been edited by Kohburn (edited 06-23-2005).]

PFF
System Bot
He Named Thor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2005 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for He Named ThorClick Here to visit He Named Thor's HomePageSend a Private Message to He Named ThorDirect Link to This Post
This is a long shot, but could the person selling the car be William Molzon? It doesn't tell you the name of the seller, and it would most certainly explain how the seller got the car in the first place...

Someone want to look up that phone number?

[This message has been edited by He Named Thor (edited 06-23-2005).]

Silicoan86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2005 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silicoan86Send a Private Message to Silicoan86Direct Link to This Post

This is a long shot, but could the person selling the car be William Molzon? It doesn't tell you the name of the seller, and it would most certainly explain how the seller got the car in the first place...

Thats what I was thinking...

topcat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2005 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post

I tried last night, all the search engines I used came back with the number as unregistered.

edit

MSN White Pages does show a William Molzon living in Clarkston Michigan, so it could be him that is selling the car. The number that is listed for him is different than the one in the ad, but the one in the ad is a cell number.

[This message has been edited by topcat (edited 06-23-2005).]

Silicoan86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2005 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Silicoan86Send a Private Message to Silicoan86Direct Link to This Post
I will bet money that he is the seller. He lives in Clarkston, MI and thats where its being sold. I don't know that it would be worth any money to Fiero owners, but it may be valuable to the autocycle owners. Probably the only one he made...
He Named Thor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2005 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for He Named ThorClick Here to visit He Named Thor's HomePageSend a Private Message to He Named ThorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Silicoan86:

I will bet money that he is the seller. He lives in Clarkston, MI and thats where its being sold. I don't know that it would be worth any money to Fiero owners, but it may be valuable to the autocycle owners. Probably the only one he made...

I wouldn't care about value, if I had the money I would love to have it just for fun.

I don't think autocycle owners would care much about it. From what I read William Molzon played a very small part in the autocycle thing.

Somebody want to give the seller a call and ask for some more information? Someone who might at least have some interest in buying it?

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 255
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2005 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerDirect Link to This Post
Maybe his son or daughter was driving it to school.... Maybe Willy is a teacher or something.... Heck, I don't know.... Where's Natalee...??
He Named Thor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2005 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for He Named ThorClick Here to visit He Named Thor's HomePageSend a Private Message to He Named ThorDirect Link to This Post
Bump
zMacK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2005 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zMacKSend a Private Message to zMacKDirect Link to This Post
Strange one for sure. I havent seen any body kits like that before.

Totally custom? its still got 13" 1984 fiero wheels on it.

I like it allot, could easily be turned into an awsome looking car.

Silicoan86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2005 03:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Silicoan86Send a Private Message to Silicoan86Direct Link to This Post
Those are Fiero wheels!?!? Arguably the ugliest wheels ever!
red GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2005 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for red GTSend a Private Message to red GTDirect Link to This Post
If it is same car as the thread pictures it looks like they were changed back to the stock wheels...

------------------
8T6 GT

PFF
System Bot
He Named Thor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2005 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for He Named ThorClick Here to visit He Named Thor's HomePageSend a Private Message to He Named ThorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Silicoan86:

Those are Fiero wheels!?!? Arguably the ugliest wheels ever!

My old J2000 had wheels like that. Those wheels look much nicer when they are clean.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock