3.4 Dohc wiring HOW DO I START? by mrjohnishome
Started on: 02-17-2008 02:59 PM
Replies: 3
Last post by: RUNDLC on 02-17-2008 07:53 PM
mrjohnishome

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2008 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrjohnishomeSend a Private Message to mrjohnishomeDirect Link to This Post
I've been researching the swap, and I'm at the point when I begin wiring the engine. I still havent found a harness for the motor, or the computer. I need a harness and computer for a 92 5 speed. I've researched the wiring, but I cant gain any information as to how to begin the wiring. I know the dohcfiero.com website had a step by step sort of thing, but their website is down? I was wondering if anyone had that information they could post or email me.
Nick
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ltlfrari

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2008 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariDirect Link to This Post
There's info on how I did mine on page 5 of my swap page, link in sig below. I did make my own complete harness though rather that try to mate the two together.

------------------
Dave

www.ltlfrari.com

Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2008 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Send me a PM with your e-mail address, I have the wiring info from the DOHCfiero.com website.

Nolan
RUNDLC

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2008 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RUNDLCSend a Private Message to RUNDLCDirect Link to This Post
CONTACT Eric here on the forum. He is very good at doing these, not to say others are not
RUNDLC

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock