Pennock's Fiero Forum
  FAQs & HowTos
  [TUTORIAL] How to make your Trunk Carpet to look like brand new again! (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
[TUTORIAL] How to make your Trunk Carpet to look like brand new again! by JohnWPB
Started on: 02-20-2010 05:43 PM
Replies: 49 (7912 views)
Last post by: wgpierce on 07-18-2017 08:11 PM
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2010 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This may seem like one of those simple things, but getting the results you want when you clean something, all depends on the products and technique.

What you will need:

I used to detail cars back in College for a high end dealership. With all of the chemicals out there, nothing I have found beats "Resolve Spot & Stain" remover for carpets. This stuff will get out just about anything!

The carpet in the trunk, is all man made material. Nylon/Polyester fibers ect. It would take a LOT to damage and permanently stain the carpet. About the only thing I could think of that would be permanent is paint. With this in mind, it's just a matter of dissolving and getting rid of any dirt/grease/rust stains ect.

First, of course, remove the carpet, lay it out somewhere, and spray it generously with the Resolve. Let it sit for about 10 minutes, and then take a small scrub brush, with medium stiffness bristles. Too soft will not do much, and really hard bristles will not be easy to scrub the carpet well at all.

If you have any really bad stains, saturate them really well with the resolve, and work the area good with the brush.

When you have scrubbed all of the stains well, and a general brushing of the rest of the carpet. Rinse it off well. I HIGHLY recommend the "Ultimate Nozzles" that you can pick up at home depot. It is very surprising just how much pressure these put out! It is literally your own personal fire hose, even with just average water pressure. Well worth the $20 premium price for it in my book!

Spray the jet into the carpet well, a nice strong jet does best to get down deep to get all the loosened grime out. When you have rinsed it well, you may have noticed that some of the rust stains have not come completely out. This most likely is from tools left in the trunk Now use the CLR to saturate those areas well. I found it best to use the CLR full strength, in a spray bottle, and spray the area's well. Let CLR sit for about 5 minutes to dissolve the rust stains, and then scrub good with the brush. After a bit of scrubbing, you will see the rust stains start to disappear. You can then let it sit for a few more minutes to devolve any remaining rust stains. Now it is time for the final rinse. The carpet should look like, or close to, the day it was installed.

Of course, if there are severely stained area's, you will probably not get that completely out, but you can go a second round with the resolve and scrub brush to try.

When I did my carpet, I found a couple of spots that I missed, (It's surprising how, after the carpet looks so good, even the smallest stain will catch your eye ) I just hit them again with the resolve / CLR /brush, and rinsed it out again.

EDIT: In a post on the 2nd page of this thread, Fierobsessed said that he found a way to get out a very tough stain that was just not coming out. He said he used Carb Cleaner, wearing gloves, and was able to get that final stain out.

On a final note, if you have never washed the trunk carpeting, you are in for a bit of a surprise. The carpet drys REALLY fast! It is dry on the surface to the touch in just a couple of minutes! To dry it out thoroughly, just hang it over something. In my case, the gas BBQ grill served the purpose Hahah.

Unfortunately, I did not get a good picture of the carpet in my car before I cleaned it, but it was REALLY bad..... You can just see a portion of it here, with some rust stains, and grease/dirt in the corners. The bottom was just covered in grease and rust stains.

(Note: This the the day I got the car home on the flat bed, and opened the hood. NOT my doing, the engine has since been replaced, as well as the Tom Sawyer inspired intake )

This is the carpet, after cleaning it, as described above. It really does look brand new!

If you found this tutorial useful, please feel free to Click "Rate This Member" to the left... Thanks

Legal mumbo jumbo:
Follow the safe handling instructions on the cleaners. Wearing eye protection would not be a bad idea with the brush kicking up the chemicals and all.

Keywords: tutorial, cleaning, stain, removing, trunk, carpet, rust, grease

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 02-09-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2010 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the how to. Your carpet looks great.
Valkyrie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2010 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ValkyrieSend a Private Message to ValkyrieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks! This'll come in handy! I imagine this same method can be used on the interior carpet?

Plus for you.

------------------

fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2010 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great information and sounds like a pretty easy process. Whether I'll ever use it or not, I don't know, but a plus for you.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2010 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Valkyrie:

Thanks! This'll come in handy! I imagine this same method can be used on the interior carpet?

Plus for you.

You sure can, Resolve is good on just about any carpeting and fabric. I would however be a little more gentle with the brush, even go with a softer bristle one. You do not want to "fuzz up" the Berber carpet.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 01-15-2011).]

Jakesdads86gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2010 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jakesdads86gtSend a Private Message to Jakesdads86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My carpet is so dirty it walked in the house and gave you a plus all by itself !!!
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2010 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

You sure can, Resolve is goon on just about any carpeting and fabric. I would however be a little more gentle with the brush, even go with a softer bristle one. You do not want to "fuzz up" the Berber carpet.

I've been waiting for a nice day (thinking - above 40) so that I could clean my carpets... This'll help me out a lot.

Thanks.
DougC

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2010 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DougCSend a Private Message to DougCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good tips, I have some spilled oil and other nasty stuff I'm currently letting some cat litter soak up in my trunk, and will be trying this out once I get all that vacuumed out
Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2010 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good tips! Thanks.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2011 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I updated the first post with the PFF Image uploader, as someone reported seeing the dreaded red X's. I don't know how, as I just saved the images in the first post, and then used the PFF uploader to post them back.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2011 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wanted to resurect this thread as I read it awhile ago. They work great! Thanks for all the tips!

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 01-15-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2011 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a very good candidate to test this. Thanks for the tips
zefferk

Feedback score:    (69)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2011 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zefferkSend a Private Message to zefferkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome info! I can't wait for the snow and cold to let up for a day so I can revive my carpets! Will this technique work well for the interior carpets as well?
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2011 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by zefferk:

Awesome info! I can't wait for the snow and cold to let up for a day so I can revive my carpets! Will this technique work well for the interior carpets as well?

As mentioned about 3 posts up:

You sure can, Resolve is good on just about any carpeting and fabric. I would however be a little more gentle with the brush, even go with a softer bristle one. You do not want to "fuzz up" the Berber carpet.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 01-15-2011).]

Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2011 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My carpet was not very dirty but now looks showroom new by following your tips. Any other detailing ideas you have? What is the best way to get rid of water spots? We have very hard water here.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2011 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We used to use a mild acid solution to get rid of water spots. You have to be VERY careful though, as it is corrosive, and can ruin certain finished metals like some rims and such. Scrubbing Bubbles brand cleaner can also work WONDERS! I use it on just about everything. Spray it on glass, with a green scrubbie pad and the glass will look new again, removing ALL water spots from acid rain and hard water ect. It can also, don't ask me how, remove surface rust (mild rust) from Chrome.
aeffertz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2011 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aeffertzSend a Private Message to aeffertzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome thread!

I know you mentioned this would be just fine for interior carpet. But if there aren't any rust stains on the carpet, would spraying CLR on it help anymore than the Resolve?
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2011 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Question: Are CLR and Resolve more effective on dry carpet, or does it matter if it's wet? (Do I need to wait for it to dry before applying)?

Nice alternative to scrubbing bubbles is Tuff Stuff, comes in a tall yellow can, also works great on lots of things.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2011 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
CLR is not gonna do much, other than on rust stains really. It there are no rust spots, then just resolve will work well. It is best to apply it to dry carpet, so it is not diluted. Spray stains and such well, and mist the rest of the carpet. When you start to scrub it, you can have a bucket of water and dip the brush in it and then use it on the carpet. This will add some water to the resolve, and foam up nicely.

One last thing, rinse, rinse, rinse If you have any residue left in the carpet, it will still look great, but will attract dirt easier. I personally when doing interior carpet will scrub, then shop-vac the carpet. I will then pour water on the carpet, (Don't flood it out or anything ) and shop-vac some more. Repeat quite a few times to flush out the carpet well. leave the windows down in the sun and let the carpets dry thoroughly.

If at all possible, take the time to remove the interior carpet. It will be easier to dry, and will come out even better by jetting it with the hose to rinse it all out after you have worked the resolve in well.
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2011 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We used to use a mild acid solution to get rid of water spots. You have to be VERY careful though, as it is corrosive, and can ruin certain finished metals like some rims and such. Scrubbing Bubbles brand cleaner can also work WONDERS! I use it on just about everything. Spray it on glass, with a green scrubbie pad and the glass will look new again, removing ALL water spots from acid rain and hard water ect. It can also, don't ask me how, remove surface rust (mild rust) from Chrome.

John,

A + for you my friend. Just used the Scrubing Bubbles on the wife's Grand Prix chrome rim. Bad rust from failing brake pad. I was afraid we were looking at a replacement rim. You got to understand my wife. A definate marriage saver.

With many THANKS,

Jeff

[This message has been edited by GTGeff (edited 04-10-2011).]

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2011 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep that really does as a good job THANKS John

------------------

http://www.tylerstoy.com

PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2012 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yea, it won't remove heavy rust, byt mild surface rust, it just gets rid of it.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2012 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just keeping it out of the archives.....
dudewithoutfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2012 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dudewithoutfieroSend a Private Message to dudewithoutfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i think this should make it into the how to section!!!!
1984whitesc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2012 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have used dawn dish soap for the dirty oil someone had left in the trunk ( don't have any idea why they would do that ) and it took a lot out. I still need to us resolve on mine. Nice trick with the scrubbing bobbles. I used it on my steelies and it cleaned them right up, along with taking off the grime on the inside. Not even Eagle1 rim/wheel cleaner would work.

------------------

1984 White Fiero Sport Coupe (Juliet) in restoration
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/089093.html
1988 Red Fiero Standard Coupe (Bella) in restoration
1990 Black Buick Reatta (Noir)
2002 White Chevy Impala base(Haylie)

[This message has been edited by 1984whitesc (edited 08-08-2012).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2012 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good to hear! Scrubbing Bubbles, although meant as a bathroom cleaner, works amazingly on just about everything for the car. Glass, plastic, aluminum, you name it....
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-10-2012 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You sure can, Resolve is good on just about any carpeting and fabric. I would however be a little more gentle with the brush, even go with a softer bristle one. You do not want to "fuzz up" the Bieber carpet.

I missread it the first time, and got a face.

Good to hear! Scrubbing Bubbles, although meant as a bathroom cleaner, works amazingly on just about everything for the car. Glass, plastic, aluminum, you name it....

So true.

It is also awesome for blinds, lawn furniture, washing outside windows, kids outside plastic toys, etc. The stuff just works.

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2012 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have done this a few times and it works perfectly!!!!
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2012 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another good combination is Mean Green (sold at Dollar General) and Tide.
Mean Green is similar to Simple Green, but it's a measure nastier. It will actually oxidize bare aluminum.
Worked wonderfully on my oil soaked trunk carpet.

I'll have to try your combo, the next time.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 11-11-2012).]

jaredmurray88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2013 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wonder if this will work for my carpet.... I spilled almost a full bottle of lucas oil treatment in there along with all the other crud from the years lol. While I have my carpet out to fix the trunk bottom I have to try this. Before I saw this how to I was just going to rip the carpet out and run bare bones its THAT BAD!!
AeroDONamic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2013 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AeroDONamicSend a Private Message to AeroDONamicEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have found EATHER STARTING FLUID will disolve bad grease stains on trunk lining and will remove grease from seats as well!!!!
PFF
System Bot
fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2013 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Used this method on my trunk and interior carpets today.It worked awesome.
dematrix86gt

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2013 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dematrix86gtSend a Private Message to dematrix86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I tried this monday and all i got to say is wow!!! worked great. i did have one grease stain that was really tough but i had some Resolve Pre Treat Laundry stain remover.
Hit it really good, scrubbed it in and let it set. Hosed it out and stain was gone. Great tip on cleaning Trunk carpet liners!!!!!!!!!
dematrix86gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2013 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dematrix86gtSend a Private Message to dematrix86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dematrix86gt

490 posts
Member since Jul 2013
Dont know if i would use starting fluid on my seats. what i do use on my seats is 303 Upholstery Cleaner and Spot Remover . I took blood stains out of a white seat one day and have been sold on that stuff since. And for Ppl that hate greasy armorall. try 303 protectant , i used to white water kayak and the sun can destroy a plastic Kayak quick. used 303 on a dagger gradient for 5 years and it was always in the sun. my friends plastic was flaking, mine still looked new.
dematrix86gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2013 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dematrix86gtSend a Private Message to dematrix86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dematrix86gt

490 posts
Member since Jul 2013

Originally posted by jaredmurray88:

I wonder if this will work for my carpet.... I spilled almost a full bottle of lucas oil treatment in there along with all the other crud from the years lol. While I have my carpet out to fix the trunk bottom I have to try this. Before I saw this how to I was just going to rip the carpet out and run bare bones its THAT BAD!!

The can of gojo slime or white paste as we call it will dissolve that lucas for you. just smear it on and scrub.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2013 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im gonna try that Resolve in the motor home. Why would you put light beige (almost white) carpet in a motorhome.....duh.
dematrix86gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2013 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dematrix86gtSend a Private Message to dematrix86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
last motor home i owned , when i had carpet installed they ask what color i wanted, i said you got anything the color of dirt? They hooked me up!!

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Im gonna try that Resolve in the motor home. Why would you put light beige (almost white) carpet in a motorhome.....duh.

Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2014 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On your suggestion, I bought the sprayer from Home Depot. It did not work well for me. It had good pressure when I cracked it open but the stream quickly went limp. I took it back and got the 5 spray pattern nozzle. I'm much happier with it. I'm going to pull my trunk carpet out today. Wish me luck!

Jonathan

[This message has been edited by Boostdreamer (edited 01-10-2014).]

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2014 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My carpet wasn't too bad.

I used a Resolve product but I'm not sure if it was the same one you mentioned. I also used the CLR in a spray bottle. Then I used Super Clean degreaser in the purple spray bottle. It is available at Walmart and I believe it is made by Castrol motor oil company. I used all three products before spraying with water. I used a brush after each cleaner. I had to re-do a couple of small spots. Mine came clean but I haven't taken a pic of it back in the trunk.

Look where it came from!

Jonathan

[This message has been edited by Boostdreamer (edited 01-11-2014).]

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2014 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boostdreamer

7175 posts
Member since Jun 2007
Here's an interesting carpet related thing:

This tag was attached to my trunk carpet with a plastic price tag holder like you would see on clothing. It clearly says "Quantity 70" and "April 22, 1986".

Has anyone else seen tags like this on their carpet? Since it says Quantity 70, I wonder if mine was the top piece of carpet in a bundle of 70 and therefore got the tag?

Jonathan
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock