Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Tony Carnage

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version


next newest topic | next oldest topic
Tony Carnage by E.Furgal
Started on: 03-03-2020 01:42 PM
Replies: 13 (338 views)
Last post by: E.Furgal on 03-04-2020 01:57 PM
E.Furgal
Member
Posts: 11708
From: LAND OF CONFUSION
Registered: Mar 2012


Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post03-03-2020 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You put your hat in the bullets ring. And
well. They don't play.
ENJOY.

But he'll tell ya he doesn't do any other forums.

https://www.yellowbullet.co...382/#latest-activity
Your construction co. is defunct. and has been since 2017

The state of Washington, has no company in your name , nor a contractors lic.#.

Nor, is there one in your wife's name.

That's all I had to do. is post that state of washington's page, and let the wolves EAT.

Remember buddy, YOU throw your hat in that ring. They will mine info. deep real deep.
The same yo yo's that posted all my personal info. (that you and rande had no problem reposting here pfft )will have a field day with those that through their hat in the ring.
Enjoy.

I'm sure, going with what they've done to me, they've only just begun.

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 03-03-2020).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
E.Furgal
Member
Posts: 11708
From: LAND OF CONFUSION
Registered: Mar 2012


Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post03-03-2020 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OH SNAP.
LOOKIE HERE, SEEMS TONY'S STORY OF THE COPS COMING TO HIS DOOR AT EARLY AM WAS UTTER B/S.

https://my.spokanecity.org/police/news/this-year/
IP: Logged
rinselberg
Member
Posts: 8677
From: Sunnyvale, CA (USA)
Registered: Mar 2010


Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2020 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageClick Here to Email rinselbergSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't have a "dog in this fight" if that's what this is.

But what are you trying to establish with that Internet page link that takes me to a "blog" of recent and current reports from the Spokane PD?

Let's say that a police officer or two police officers in a single patrol car were dispatched to the "Tony Carnage" residence, early in the morning, to check up on a report about some kind of problem or suspicious activity. And "Tony Carnage" answers the door knock or doorbell ring and says "Nothing to see here. There is no problem."

If that's all that happened, what is the expectation that it becomes part of this Spokane PD actions or events blog?

I see where you are (with this), but I don't see where you are going with this.

?
IP: Logged
E.Furgal
Member
Posts: 11708
From: LAND OF CONFUSION
Registered: Mar 2012


Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post03-03-2020 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by rinselberg:

I don't have a "dog in this fight" if that's what this is.

But what are you trying to establish with that Internet page link that takes me to a "blog" of recent and current reports from the Spokane PD?

Let's say that a police officer or two police officers in a single patrol car were dispatched to the "Tony Carnage" residence, early in the morning, to check up on a report about some kind of problem or suspicious activity. And "Tony Carnage" answers the door knock or doorbell ring and says "Nothing to see here. There is no problem."

If that's all that happened, what is the expectation that it becomes part of this Spokane PD actions or events blog?

I see where you are (with this), but I don't see where you are going with this.

?


Where am I going.
Welp. He claims it was me that called the pd.
So, it is high time he put up or retract his statement.
He can use the "right to know law" to get the name and phone # of who ever called it in. If there ever was a call, and a stop by at early am.
Then when he gets that info. he should come crawling back here and apologize.

Knowing Tony's history, he won't.
I don't even expect it.
But for his own good, he needs to find out who did call, if that even happened. as those folks over there don't just do one prank, If the cops did stop by, their tormenting has only just begun.

They've been over lurking here, and I'm sure ,seen what he has pulled on you/boon/me and others.

If Tony's claim of the pd knocking at early am is fact. his nightmare has just started.


IP: Logged
Patrick
Member
Posts: 29637
From: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Registered: Apr 99


Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 439
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2020 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickClick Here to Email PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by rinselberg:

I don't have a "dog in this fight" if that's what this is.


I can't stand either one of these guys. They're both a detriment to PFF as far as I'm concerned.

Sorry Cliff, but threads such as this are the result of no effective forum moderation here. Some people just don't know how to play well with others. This type of crap needed to be nipped in the bud years ago.
IP: Logged
Tony Kania
Member
Posts: 20794
From: The Inland Northwest
Registered: Dec 2008


Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-03-2020 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Huh? Ten foot pole.

IP: Logged
Tony Kania
Member
Posts: 20794
From: The Inland Northwest
Registered: Dec 2008


Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-03-2020 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008
 
quote
Originally posted by Patrick:

I can't stand either one of these guys. They're both a detriment to PFF as far as I'm concerned.

Sorry Cliff, but threads such as this are the result of no effective forum moderation here. Some people just don't know how to play well with others. This type of crap needed to be nipped in the bud years ago.



Your penis. It looks to be stuck in your own azz? How did you manage that Patrick? Please show the class on this Trumpie Bear where the Orange Man hurt you.

IP: Logged
Patrick
Member
Posts: 29637
From: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Registered: Apr 99


Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 439
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2020 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickClick Here to Email PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Your penis. It looks to be stuck in your own azz? How did you manage that Patrick? Please show the class on this Trumpie Bear where the Orange Man hurt you.


You've been completely off your rocker for a long time.
IP: Logged
Tony Kania
Member
Posts: 20794
From: The Inland Northwest
Registered: Dec 2008


Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-03-2020 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by Patrick:

You've been completely off your rocker for a long time.



Perhaps you should stay out of sections of this forum that are too adult for you? NOT telling you what to do, but let us call it a mild nudge. You know, friend to friend.

Next. Who wants next? Before this closes...


$5,500...
IP: Logged
Blacktree
Member
Posts: 20202
From: Central Florida
Registered: Dec 2001


Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2020 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageClick Here to Email BlacktreeSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is like watching two mentally disabled kids fighting during recess. LOL
IP: Logged
LitebulbwithaFiero
Member
Posts: 3047
From: LaSalle, Michigan
Registered: Jun 2008


Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2020 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroClick Here to Email LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by Tony Kania:
Perhaps you should stay out of sections of this forum that are too adult for you? NOT telling you what to do, but let us call it a mild nudge. You know, friend to friend.

Next. Who wants next? Before this closes...


$5,500...


The problem is, there are no sections of this forum that should be considered too grown up. It is to be a friendly place for people 13 and over.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
E.Furgal
Member
Posts: 11708
From: LAND OF CONFUSION
Registered: Mar 2012


Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post03-04-2020 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by LitebulbwithaFiero:


The problem is, there are no sections of this forum that should be considered too grown up. It is to be a friendly place for people 13 and over.

YUP.
Sadly
Both he and Rande.
belittle those they don't care for, or don't agree with their political view.
Ronald should not be treated like he is.
Nor should boon. have to put up with what both ,tony and rande say about them.

Totally o/t was for subject matter that is "seen" as taboo for many {religion and political subjects, etc}
but that doesn't mean it allows openly bashing members.
Sadly some get a pass. and don't do it, just once in a blue moon when pissed.
Rande calls Ronald mentally ill and worse every time Ronald past.
Tony tries to be slick, but puts degrading belittling in the post, then thinks it's ok because he ended with "have a great day" pfft.
Boon, gets attacked by these two any time he post. by both of them.
Some how Cliff allows this.
When both Rande and tony. posted my personal info.
They should've been speed banned on the spot. it is in the forum rules not to do this AT all.
A few others followed those two in posting personal info. and got away with it.

IP: Logged
Tony Kania
Member
Posts: 20794
From: The Inland Northwest
Registered: Dec 2008


Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-04-2020 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by E.Furgal:
...
When both Rande and tony. posted my personal info.
...




LIAR!

Prove it. I never posted your personal information. Ever! I called you be all of your internet names.

You actually did post ALL of my information online. You posted my address, and all pertaining.

I am going to enjoy this...

IP: Logged
E.Furgal
Member
Posts: 11708
From: LAND OF CONFUSION
Registered: Mar 2012


Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post03-04-2020 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by Tony Kania:




LIAR!

Prove it. I never posted your personal information. Ever! I called you be all of your internet names.

You actually did post ALL of my information online. You posted my address, and all pertaining.

I am going to enjoy this...

You posted screen shots and links to it.
so cut the **** .

IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay



Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock