Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  You don't think they're in the states living among us.Right here in Willygoats backya

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
You don't think they're in the states living among us.Right here in Willygoats backya by E.Furgal
Started on: 02-02-2020 05:38 AM
Replies: 39 (804 views)
Last post by: williegoat on 02-07-2020 11:39 AM
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post02-02-2020 05:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/n...r-BBZxbJ3?li=BBnbfcL

Arz. has the southern border locked down<rolls eyes>
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2020 07:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You may think they are not here......come to Michigan sometime.....
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-02-2020 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Or Dayton Ohio.

But if this guy could stroll across, so can An Iranian (or any other person/group that hates us)with an emt, or whatever.

They say ,(because our media is flat out stupid )that yellowstones super volcano going off, would wipe much of the country out.
No idea, but I'd think a missle hitting it, or a warhead set off there, would be bad news.

I've said this for years, people that want to harm us, don't need an inter cont. missile system, as they can walk it, right on into this country from the southern boarder, then set up shop and it is all over.

Fats

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2020 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's been several (five perhaps) years, but I was driving 94 in Michigan and an Arabic looking man was hanging out the passenger window of a very expensive Mercedes SUV in FULL DESERT GARB screaming at a semi they were road-raging with. I don't know how it ended, I decided to take that exit and GTFO of there.

One of the strangest thing I've ever seen and reminds me of a joke Nick posted on Facebook.

A young Arab boy asks his father, "What is that weird hat you are wearing?"

The father said, "Why, it's a 'chechia' because in the desert it protects our heads from the intense heat of the sun."

"And what is this type of clothing that you are wearing?" asked the young man.

"It's a 'djbellah' because in the desert it is very hot and it protects the body." said the father.

The son asked, "And what about those ugly shoes on your feet?

His father replied, "These are 'babouches", which keep us from burning our feet from hot sand in the desert."

"So tell me then," added the boy.

"Yes, my son?"

"Why are you living in Dearborn, Michigan, and still wearing all this crap?
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post02-02-2020 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

One of the strangest thing I've ever seen and reminds me of a joke Nick posted on Facebook.

He, he!

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2020 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, the fact that we find and arrest terrorists and illegal aliens is proof the we do not find and arrest terrorists and illegal aliens?

Then of course there is Boston:
//www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/124556.html#p8
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-03-2020 04:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

So, the fact that we find and arrest terrorists and illegal aliens is proof the we do not find and arrest terrorists and illegal aliens?

Then of course there is Boston:
//www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/124556.html#p8

You didn't find him.

he was snitched on.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2020 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

You didn't find him.

he was snitched on.

Is that so? Do you have anything to back up that spurious claim?

Oh, and he did not sneak in across the southern border. He came to America as a refugee. He was here because of bleeding heart liberal policy.

Do you actually imagine that anyone believes anything you say? Can you actually tell the difference in your imagination and your fabrication? In other words, can you distinguish between fantasy and outright lies?
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2020 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you actually imagine that anyone believes anything you say? Can you actually tell the difference in your imagination and your fabrication? In other words, can you distinguish between fantasy and outright lies?

You're asking that question of a person who has:

1. Told members of PFF and another auto enthusiast website, (Yellowbullet.com) that he was dying of either a "mysterious disease" or cancer.

2. Told members of PFF and another auto enthusiast website (Yellowbullet.com) that he is a NASCAR official, (he adamantly refuses to provide evidence)

3. Told members of another auto enthusiast website (Yellowbullet.com) about his (fictitious) "multi-million dollar car collection"

https://tinyurl.com/rjn3yen

I could go on and on, but he's a well known compulsive LIAR.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-03-2020).]

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-04-2020 06:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

You're asking that question of a person who has:

1. Told members of PFF and another auto enthusiast website, (Yellowbullet.com) that he was dying of either a "mysterious disease" or cancer.

2. Told members of PFF and another auto enthusiast website (Yellowbullet.com) that he is a NASCAR official, (he adamantly refuses to provide evidence)

3. Told members of another auto enthusiast website (Yellowbullet.com) about his (fictitious) "multi-million dollar car collection"

https://tinyurl.com/rjn3yen

I could go on and on, but he's a well known compulsive LIAR.

says the guy that is a coward and hides over there.
So I'll ask yet again. What is yours and tony's screen names over there
Seems, rande thinks a 71c-10/86ss/75cutlass is a multi million car collection.
Another post of fail

So, the photos of the track and race cars after hours wasn't proof,
who's lie'n. PORT RICHIE isn't that far from Lehigh.

from inside my truck late night

Early am, with truck on right side of photo, (04 ford sport trac)

ANOTHER RANDE POST FAIL!!!!

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 02-04-2020).]

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-04-2020 06:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012

PFF
System Bot
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-04-2020 07:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012
OH, SNAP
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2020 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a picture inside the oval office which proves I am president of the united states:

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2020 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19401 posts
Member since Mar 2009

from inside my truck late night
CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

This truck?

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-04-2020 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here is a picture inside the oval office which proves I am president of the united states:

As seen as the person it was directed to, dox's people I'm sure he will look into the meta data of those photo's.
So, as you were say'n.
Ya. have a GREAT day. morris minor

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 02-04-2020).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2020 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
willie, you're unelectable with that mustache.
Clean up your act, Mr..President!
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2020 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

willie, you're unelectable with that mustache.
Clean up your act, Mr..President!

If Chet can do it, I can do it!

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2020 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hahahaha
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2020 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bully I say!
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-04-2020 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OH, SNAP

The sound of low hanging fruit?

Psssst.... No other memberships for me. Pennocks baby! But, if you want to spend time searching, then feel free to take any road that you want to Eric/Marcus. I literally do not hide. I am so out in the open it is ridiculous. Dox away chicken wing!
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2020 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2020 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If there is any low hanging fruit Marcus E. (Eric), will pick it.....

....and then throw it away and eat 14 cheeseburgers and 4 whole pizzas.

"Mr. Butterworth Furgal" has to feed those huge blubber earlobes somehow.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-04-2020).]

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-05-2020 04:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yup got nothing but personal attacks, you do it to me, ronald, boon, and others.
CAn't want to be in Lehigh again
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-05-2020 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yup got nothing but personal attacks, you do it to me, ronald, boon, and others.

Care to elaborate?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2020 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Care to elaborate?

You are asking a lot from someone with such limited communications skills.

As seen as the person it was directed to, dox's people I'm sure he will look into the meta data of those photo's.
So, as you were say'n.
Ya. have a GREAT day. morris minor

And what appears to be some odd manifestation of Tourette's Syndrome which causes him to randomly type names of small English cars.

"I...uh...Austin Mini!"
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2020 03:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

To do what exactly?

Did you get a job as a night watchman for some porta-toilets down there too?

Are you somehow trying threaten me you fat, pathetic, slob?

If so then MAN UP (if that's even possible for you), and be specific you halfwit, lying, tub of lard.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-06-2020 06:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

To do what exactly?

Did you get a job as a night watchman for some porta-toilets down there too?

Are you somehow trying threaten me you fat, pathetic, slob?

If so then MAN UP (if that's even possible for you), and be specific you halfwit, lying, tub of lard.

Why would you assume it to be a threat.
hum.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-06-2020 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

hum.

Because you presented it as such.

Now, care to elaborate on your mention of travel?

(Nobody ever shows up at my front door?) Call me Eric/Marcus. 509-
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2020 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

hum.

Why would we assume that a picture of an outhouse means that you work for NASCAR?
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-06-2020 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why would we assume that a picture of an outhouse means that you work for NASCAR?

I don't CARE if you think, Rande claimed I lied. I posted photo's as he is f.o.s.

But why you feel the need to reply for him?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2020 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't CARE if you think, Rande claimed I lied. I posted photo's as he is f.o.s.

But why you feel the need to reply for him?

I am not replying for anyone. I am speaking for myself. I am calling you a liar.
PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2020 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am not replying for anyone. I am speaking for myself. I am calling you a liar.

OH, SNAP

Tell us all your fairy tale again about how you're "a victim of the Boston Marathon bombing"

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-06-2020).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2020 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tell us all your fairy tale again about how you're "a victim of the Boston Marathon bombing"

Don't forget his vast collection of autographed guitars: //www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/119885.html#p8

Which prompted this exchange: //www.fiero.nl/forum/F...ML/120640-3.html#p91

Or when he was impersonating a heavy metal guitarist. He did not do his research before attempting identity theft. He never bothered to learn where Ron Keel went to high school. I know exactly where Ron was and what he was doing during Furgal's last few "Keel" posts.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 02-06-2020).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2020 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Don't forget his vast collection of autographed guitars: //www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/119885.html#p8

Or when he was impersonating a heavy metal guitarist. He did not do his research before attempting identity theft. He never bothered to learn where Ron Keel went to high school. I know exactly where Ron was and what he was doing during Furgal's last few "Keel" posts.

I missed the guitar thread, but then it's not my area of expertise or interest, even though I do enjoy listening to well played ones.

That said, I'm sure Furgal keeps that priceless guitar collection locked in the vaults here at his fabulous "Furgal Estate"

The folks on that Yellow bullet forum where he goes by the name "ericfallon", (among other fake names / accounts) exposed him for the liar he his and posted proof like this photo.

Oh.... and that 2004 Ford Sport Trac that he claimed is his in his nocturnal outhouse pics in this thread?....The same one in this photo...

He told the folks on Yellow bullet that it belongs to his uncle.

Marcus tell so many LIES that I don't think he can distinguish between fantasy or reality anymore.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-07-2020 02:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[
The folks on that Yellow bullet forum where he goes by the name "ericfallon", (among other fake names / accounts) exposed him for the liar he his and posted proof like this photo.

Oh.... and that 2004 Ford Sport Trac that he claimed is his in his nocturnal outhouse pics in this thread?....The same one in this photo...

The folks, you claim. is YOU over there right Hughie.

Sad , you have to pull this **** .
1) sport trac was mine.
2)so is the house.

sport trac is now at my wife's parents house, after I bought the '19 ranger.
but don't let facts get in the way.

But you know this.
you're doing the same crap you do to Ronald and boon.

Tony is no better with that classy post above this one.

PUPLIC records show the home in my name since 1999
public records show the tag on the sport trac. in MY name. and it has been since we bought it in 08 till '19
anything else YOU
want to LIE about.

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 02-07-2020).]

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-07-2020 02:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012

I'll just leave this here

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2020 04:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

1) sport trac was mine.
2)so is the house.

PUPLIC records show the home in my name since 1999
public records show the tag on the sport trac. in MY name. and it has been since we bought it in 08 till '19

So you were LYING then or you're LYING now. Or both.

You just can't keep your LIES straight anymore Marcus.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-07-2020).]

bonaduce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2020 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bonaduceSend a Private Message to bonaduceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As a child of the 80's, tell Mr. Keel thank you.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-07-2020 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you think you have it rough over here, then go read Marcus Furgal's threads in Yellow Bullet. Dozens of threads. He has his own section. Everything that is said here is absolutely kind in comparison to what other's have found out about liar Marcus Furgal.

Go lie somewhere else dog.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2020 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a picture of a Saturn V, which proves I am an astronaut.

No, I don't know why it is sideways or why someone's toes are in the picture.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock