Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Seen what people are doing to 20's? (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Seen what people are doing to 20's? by shemdogg
Started on: 06-14-2019 10:54 PM
Replies: 73 (1319 views)
Last post by: rinselberg on 06-30-2019 02:30 PM
Boondawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post06-16-2019 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

"Isolate the Fault or Failure Point in the system and correct it."

Eh, I can also appreciate leaving it in the hands of The People.
Although Mr. Pennock is not of this country, I think he see's the value of the same kinds freedoms we here hold so dearly.
I'm good with that.
IP: Logged
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post06-16-2019 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Funny, ...

Funny indeed. Sorry about your self induced predicament. If you want to make it stop, then stop spending your rent in Renton. Weed can become a spendy habit.

I told you you are weak. Change my mind...

MAGA2020
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2019 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How sad is it for you that "a burned-out drug and alcohol abuser & high school drop-out working for near minimum wage" is a better man than you in every possible way?

By what measure?

Criminal record? I don't have one. Shall I post yours and we can discuss it?

Say the word and we can all look at what a "better man" you are.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-16-2019).]

Max The Chainsaw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2019 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Max The ChainsawClick Here to visit Max The Chainsaw's HomePageSend a Private Message to Max The ChainsawEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
One of the interesting things is... they interviewed the artist (who as you know, does a lot of these) and the woman walking up from the distance is supposed to represent the first female Republican president... whenever that is.

Is it just me or does she look kinda like Candice Owens?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2019 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Max The Chainsaw:

I don't know about her looking like Candace Owens, but that guy in the background on the left looks a bit like President Ulysses S. Grant
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-17-2019 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

By what measure?

Criminal record? I don't have one. Shall I post yours and we can discuss it?

Say the word and we can all look at what a "better man" you are.

You & Tony really do just keep getting more slimy everyday.
You guys do realize that real men don't act like this, don't you?
Do you guys even know how sleazy you look to other people?
That you 2 go searching out other members information to try to use as ammunition to attack them?

And neither one of you can answer the very simple question: Why?
What are you trying to accomplish?

Everyone's criminal record is public information, genius.
But this is indeed the first time a grown man has threatened to try use it against me to try to.......exactly what is it you are you trying to do, again?
Moron.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-17-2019 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Edit: Both were in their twenties. 👌

I stopped and held two shoplifters at Winco on Fathers Day. I took a knife off of the guy that pulled it on me. I smacked it right out of his f****** hands. I held two men until the Spokane Valley police came. Both of them tried to attack me and I was the one to hold them both on the ground at the same time. Meth was found on one of them and bullets were in the pocket of the kid with the knife. That's what I did yesterday. That's the kind of man that I am and have proven again and again. I have no issue with anyone questioning my manhood.

This was all done on camera and in front of WinCo security. How many of you will hold two men down at the same time? Is that gay enough for you?

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 06-17-2019).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-17-2019 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

I stopped and held two shoplifters at Winco on Fathers Day. I took a knife off of the guy that pulled it on me. I smacked it right out of his f****** hands. I held two men until the Spokane Valley police came. Both of them tried to attack me and I was the one to hold them both on the ground at the same time. Meth was found on one of them and bullets were in the pocket of the kid with the knife. That's what I did yesterday. That's the kind of man that I am and have proven again and again. I have no issue with anyone questioning my manhood.

This was all done on camera and in front of WinCo security. How many of you will hold two men down at the same time? Is that gay enough for you?

Your regular-as-clockwork virtue signaling aside, you bringing another mans wife into an internet argument she had nothing to do with tells me everything I need to know about what kind of man YOU are.

You are a pitiful, worthless, slimy little rat of a douchebag who picks on women.
That's the kind of man YOU are.

Unless your deluded excuse of a brain can bullshit your way out of explaining what kind of MAN attacks another mans wife on the internet?
Who even brings up another mans wife in an internet argument?

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 06-17-2019).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-17-2019 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Say more Donald Eugene Keech. My words to you stop now...
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-17-2019 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Say more Donald Eugene Keech. My words to you stop now...

Still Doxing people, douche?
My full name is public knowledge.

The real question here is, why did you want to post it here?
Who are you posting it for?
I already know my name.

All you have really achieved is to show everyone else here just how petty & slimy you really are.
You are your own worst enemy.

Moron.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2019 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Max The Chainsaw:

It certainly could. He did this one shortly after the election. I'll try to find the interview they did of the artist... but the guy's work is truly fascinating. You could spend hours looking at the painting and notice all kinds of details that were intentional. Like, for example... everyone else at the table has their favorite drinks. Donald Trump doesn't drink alcohol (never has), so he has a diet coke. There are so many little details that you can pick out.

In any case, the interview talked about the woman... she was supposed to be non-race specific and no one in particular, but it was supposed to show the party's acceptance of the "right" woman... and not just "any woman" for the sake of her just being a woman. And her walking towards the table meant that she was coming soon...

I don't know about her looking like Candace Owens, but that guy in the background on the left looks a bit like President Ulysses S. Grant

It very likely is. Almost everyone in the background that doesn't have a totally blurred face is likely someone specific.
PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2019 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Everyone's criminal record is public information,

Even people who don't have one......which ISN'T you.

Seriously, just say the word and everyone can look at and discuss your record right here and see what a "better man" looks like.

We can even go over your credit history too. Real men honor their obligations and pay their debts as agreed.

Here's your chance to show what a "better man" looks like on that score too. Just say the word.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-17-2019).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-17-2019 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Still Doxing people, douche?
My full name is public knowledge.

The real question here is, why did you want to post it here?
Who are you posting it for?
I already know my name.

All you have really achieved is to show everyone else here just how petty & slimy you really are.
You are your own worst enemy.

Moron.

Ok, I will still play.

I have never gone past this forum.

Because I can. Because you cannot silence me.

I do hope that you can take the time to actually knock on my door.

My best to you and Dawn!
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post06-19-2019 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's creepy.
He even went searching for my picture!
How creepy is that?

A male stalking other males trying to convince them that they're the ones that are fugged-up.
He even goes as far as trying to dox me by posting public information about me.

Too what ends?
What is he going for?

Does he want me to stop posting here?

Why is he so fascinated with me and my life?
Does my mere existence somehow affect him?

Obviously its some kind of sickness.
I doubt HE even thinks it's normal.
He probably doesn't even know anybody (besides Tony Kania) that acts like this.
Yet they both cannot resist the pleasure they get attempting to cause others pain.
How sick is that?

How is it that no one else here see's that, and calls him out on it?
Some of these are the same men I've seen call someone to the mat over punctuation.
But this stalking & doxing goes unchallenged?
Not even any questions about it?

These guys are actually Googling fellow members names for the purpose of finding something they think they can use against them right back here as...?ammunition?.
What kind of weasely little slime balls do that?
It's beyond creepy.

Ammunition for what?
To what purpose?
What is their objective?
What endgame are they seeking?

And no one see's that as sick?

These are the type of people we want to be associated with here?
Are they creating, supporting, progressing, or otherwise positively projecting the ideals & standards we say we believe in here, as well as in our personal lives?
Besides providing a sh!tshow, (is that the attraction?) are they anything but weight?

What are we trying to preserve?

I've noticed .that the only persons rating that has not moved left is the crap stirrer .
and when he didn't like the way a thread was going it hit the trash can.
Either he has mod. permissions or he hacked into them.
no way. you/me/ even tony's has gone to the left. but his doesn't.

I will be so glad when I list and sell all the extra fiero parts.
so I can just walk away.

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-19-2019 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012

There you are you chicken greased moron! Lies, lies, lies...

Enjoy your day!

What are you like 12.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2019 03:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

so I can just walk away.

You can go right now. Nothing is stopping you.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-19-2019 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sure you did
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-19-2019 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Seriously, just say the word and everyone can look at and discuss your record right here.

We can even go over your credit history too.

Yeah, because thats exactly what a real man does when he’s arguing with someone on the Internet about nothing.
Your “threat” shows everyone here precisely just what kind of a man you really are.
You can’t even stand on your own 2 feet in an argument about...nothing.
You really are just a slimy little rat.

It’s almost as pathetic as bringing another mans wife into an Internet argument she has nothing to do with...I mean, what kind of douche does that?
What kind of “man” picks on a woman?
What kind of man even mentions another mans wife?
Disgusting.

Can anyone here imagine someone doing that to you in real life, with that man standing right in front of you?
Of course not.
Cowards don’t face you.
They’re cowards.

A rat can’t be anything but a rat.
How could anyone back a person like that?
Strange daze...

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 06-19-2019).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-19-2019 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boondawg

38235 posts
Member since Jun 2003

sure you did

Well, since people here who I’ve seen drag someone over the coals for spelling errors haven’t made a single attempt at questioning the validity of the story, I gotta assume they believe it.

And from someone who has proven time & time again here that he is unable to distinguish between what he imagines and what is actually true, no less.

Seems incredibly strange.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2019 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've noticed .that the only persons rating that has not moved left is the crap stirrer .

so I can just walk away.

The few messmakers don't represent the Fiero community.

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-19-2019 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

The few messmakers don't represent the Fiero community.

Oh, I know that.
just not worth it, to put up with the b/s.
I'm sure when I get a chance to go to a show,event I'll get to meet good,nice people.
Always have.
PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2019 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It’s almost as pathetic as bringing another mans wife into an Internet argument she has nothing to do with...

Why are you addressing me about your wife?

I never mentioned anything about any of them.

Since you are the one that brought this up, tell us, does your current one have a criminal record too? Is it like yours?

Does she abuse drugs and alcohol like you ?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-19-2019).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2019 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So I've been following this discussion, and I'm gettin' sumpin. A musical epiphany. Mood music as background, for reading this thread.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 06-19-2019).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2019 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

http://www.youtube.com/watc...do7qqXYTMg[/YOUTUBE]

So I've been following this discussion, and I'm gettin' sumpin. A musical epiphany. Mood music as background, for reading this thread.

The late, great Dan Hicks! One of my all time favorites.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2019 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5: The few messmakers don't represent the Fiero community.

But their mess makes this place look dirty to passersby.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2019 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tell us, does your current one have a criminal record too? Is it like yours?

Does she abuse drugs and alcohol like you ?

I tell you what, say someone, anyone on PFF was a drug abuser, I think I'd rather have them here than someone who acts the way you do.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2019 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43224 posts
Member since May 2007

Originally posted by Blacktree:

But their mess makes this place look dirty to passersby.

Sure does. Discourages people too.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-19-2019 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And from someone who has proven time & time again here that he is unable to distinguish between what he imagines and what is actually true, no less.

Huh, would you want to address this and show facts? This has been an interesting thought that you continue to provide.

You want your felon, you can keep your felon. Again, who here has been touched beyond this forum by other members of this very forum? If you want you Boondawg, then you are going to hear how him and his wife attempted to have me thrown in prison using her job with the state to have child support imprison me. I have the letter thanking me for my timely payments and being upstanding.

Pizz off Donald Eugene Keech.

Hey 2.5, I guess you have chosen sides? Good. Rate me accordingly. I am the one clear of conscience and mind. I am the family man that gives. Enjoy the Donald and Marcus show.

Honestly, this is only going to get better. A little information here. A little information there. Pretty soon a picture will emerge of your precious Donald Eugene Keech, felon.

E. Furgal is just your basic internet liar. Other forums have proven it. If you want to eat that baited hook,l then have the frack at it fellas.

I am still standing here. Change my mind...

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 06-20-2019).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2019 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

I tell you what, say someone, anyone on PFF was a drug abuser, I think I'd rather have them here than someone who acts the way you do.

Does the reality that you don't get to personally pick and choose who is here cause you great anguish?

Does the reality that you don't get to personally dictate how anyone else "behaves" here cause you great anguish?

Whose speech are you trying to control?

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2019 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13808 posts
Member since Mar 2006
How to make your $20 bill look like Rambo.

Now you can have Trump 2020 on one side and Sylvester Stallone on the other.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2019 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is your Topic Captain speaking. We have reached cruising altitude. The airspace ahead is clear and calm, and we will be landing at the Trash Can in about 54 minutes. Snacks, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages are coming your way. Enjoy your discussion.
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2019 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is your Topic Captain speaking.

Zaharie! Where ya been?
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2019 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

https://www.amazon.com/Arch...Humans/dp/B07CXZBRW5

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2019 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kind of "dullsville" here in the Trash Can.

This is the first utterance in the last 10 days.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock