Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  'Party Animus'... MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell calls Trump tweet an Impeachable Offense

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
'Party Animus'... MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell calls Trump tweet an Impeachable Offense by rinselberg
Started on: 06-05-2019 07:19 PM
Replies: 26 (446 views)
Last post by: rinselberg on 06-19-2019 04:37 PM
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2019 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Never let a 'good' Topic title go to waste.
~ rinselberg

It may seem that I am rushing about the forum today and the last few days, creating new Topics but not taking any further part, myself, in whatever happens after the (proverbial) "Original Post."

I keep track of these Topics, and I plan to revisit them and review whatever has been said in response, and maybe have something more to say about it, myself.

I think this is a good way for me to be, vis-à-vis the forum. If not all of the time, then some of the time.

MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell said yesterday that one of President Trump's latest batch of Twitter messages is way out of line, for a serving POTUS. And at the very end, he points to none other than Attorney General William Barr to buttress his argument against the President. Or against the President's Twitter message.

YouTube video segment; 5 minutes 12 seconds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmWvCn6magI

Should you choose to air this YouTube segment, you will likely get "hit" with a brief video ad that runs first. After the ad starts, you may be able to Skip and go directly to the content.

This is the Twitter message from the President:
http s://twitter.com/realDon...r-companies-fight%2F

And a little more about it, from POLITICO...

"Trump suggests AT&T boycott to force changes in CNN coverage"
Caitlin Oprysko for POLITICO; June 3, 2019.
https://www.politico.com/st...cnn-coverage-1351599

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 06-05-2019).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2019 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm waiting breathlessly for your posting commemorating the sacrifices of D-day.
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2019 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Never let a 'good' Topic title go to waste.
~ rinselberg

It may seem that I am rushing about the forum today and the last few days, creating new Topics but not taking any further part, myself, in whatever happens after the (proverbial) "Original Post."

I keep track of these Topics, and I plan to revisit them and review whatever has been said in response, and maybe have something more to say about it, myself.

I think this is a good way for me to be, vis-à-vis the forum. If not all of the time, then some of the time.

MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell said yesterday that one of President Trump's latest batch of Twitter messages is way out of line, for a serving POTUS. And at the very end, he points to none other than Attorney General William Barr to buttress his argument against the President. Or against the President's Twitter message.

YouTube video segment; 5 minutes 12 seconds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmWvCn6magI

Should you choose to air this YouTube segment, you will likely get "hit" with a brief video ad that runs first. After the ad starts, you may be able to Skip and go directly to the content.

This is the Twitter message from the President:
http s://twitter.com/realDon...r-companies-fight%2F

And a little more about it, from POLITICO...

"Trump suggests AT&T boycott to force changes in CNN coverage"
Caitlin Oprysko for POLITICO; June 3, 2019.
https://www.politico.com/st...cnn-coverage-1351599

The president of the United States literally has the power to say whatever he wants... as does any citizen off this country.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2019 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Its properly called SPAMMING the forum and TROLLING.

Its also nothing new for you. That is what your raging, untreated, mental illness causes you to constantly do.

The ONLY thing "newsworthy" about your fecal spew this time is that you have admitted to it.

YOU ARE SICK Ronald....GET HELP

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-06-2019).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2019 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13768 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Originally posted by olejoedad:

I'm waiting breathlessly for your posting commemorating the sacrifices of D-day.

If he does you can bet that it will contain yet another one of his drooling psychotic references to President Trump and /or some douche-bag, leftist propaganda from MSNBC, CNN or some other Marxist talking head.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-05-2019).]

MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post06-05-2019 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rinsey...can you say that again? In English this time ?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2019 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know how it is. How difficult it can be to come down on the side of "I want to view that YouTube video segment from 'rinse'. I want to see and hear that notorious old "lefty", Lawrence O'Donnell. I will click on that Internet page link that is looking back at me from the surface of my video monitor or mobile device screen in that distinctive yellow type color."

Well, I've got great news. An alternative to that Internet page link for YouTube to see and hear the video of Lawrence O'Donnell. Now you can just READ his words. This message post continues with the words of Lawrence O'Donnell, at the end of his June 4 hour-long segment on MSNBC. A copy and paste of the MSNBC transcript.

From Lawrence O'Donnell:

President Trump has been violating his oath of office every day of his presidency in large and small ways. The oath pledges only two things: First, "I will faithfully execute the office of the [president of the] United States."

Donald Trump has never done that. He has never faithfully done his job as president. The other pledge in the presidential oath of office is to “preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

Donald Trump cannot preserve, protect or defend [the Constitution, which] he has never read and does not understand.

And so, instead of defending the Constitution, Donald Trump attacks the Constitution, which is for any president both a violation of [their] oath of office, and a high crime. Indeed, for the [Founding Fathers] there would be no higher crime a president could commit than attacking the Constitution he is [sworn to] defend. And that is what Donald Trump did yesterday with a tweet saying this:

I believe that if people stoped using or subscribing to AT&T, they would be forced to make big changes at CNN.”

It is perfectly appropriate that an impeachable Trump tweet would, of course, contain a spelling error.

Reaction to his tweet was mild, but the New York Times Peter Baker gave it an appropriate frame, saying, “The President of the United States just called for an economic boycott on one of the country`s largest communications firms as a way of pressuring a media organization to cover him in a way that he approves of.”

In other words, the President just attacked the First Amendment of the Constitution. The President`s sworn duty is to stand up to people who attack the Constitution. His duty is to defend the Constitution, but this President is the country`s most relentless attacker of the Constitution.

If the House Democrats include this latest impeachable offense by the President in their current investigation of the President, they can call as their chief witness a former member of the board of Time Warner who can testify about the President`s record of “public animus” towards CNN when Time Warner, which includes CNN, was merging with AT&T.

That member of the [Time Warner] board actually submitted an under oath affidavit objecting to the [Trump] Justice Department`s attempt to block the merger. In his affidavit, the distinguished member of the board identified himself as a former Attorney General of the United States. And before that, a former Deputy Attorney General, and before that an Assistant Attorney General, and his private sector experience included 14 years as the general [legal] counsel at Verizon.

So he submitted his affidavit as an expert in telecommunications and in federal law enforcement. And he said under oath that the Trump Justice Department`s interference with the merger, “was inconsistent with decades of settled anti-trust law and [inconsistent with] the Department of Justice`s own internal merger guidelines, and bore no relationship to how the media and telecommunications market places actually function.”

He complained that the Trump Justice Department would not “engage in a meaningful discussion.” He said that the Trump Justice Department seemed to be taking legal action because of, “The President`s prior public animus towards CNN and this merger.” He said that the Trump Justice Department`s legal position was, “the product not of a well-versed substantive analysis, but rather [a product of a] political or other motivation. As the former Attorney General [of the United States], that is disturbing to me.”

That former Attorney General who signed that affidavit in February of 2018 under oath was [none other than the current Attorney General of the United States], William Barr

AT&T won its case against the Trump Justice Department and the merger was completed.

[While the] President yesterday returned via tweet to what William Barr once called his “public animus towards CNN,” William Barr stayed silent. Attorney General William Barr did not follow his oath of office and raise his voice in defense of the Constitution against the President of the United States who attacked the Constitution yesterday in a grotesque attempt to crush the First Amendment rights of a news organization.

Another day, another impeachable offense.

That is tonight`s LAST WORD. “THE 11TH HOUR” with Brian Williams starts now.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2019 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mr. odonnell has his opinion.

Keep in mind it is an opinion, not backed up by factual evidence.

Also known as propaganda.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2019 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

olejoedad

17905 posts
Member since May 2004
It's my opinion that mr odonnell has an app named after him.

It's called twitter, because mr odonnell is, in my opinion, a twit.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2019 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Trump: "I believe that if people stoped using or subscribing to AT&T, they would be forced to make big changes at CNN.”

Lawrence O'Donnell: "In other words, the President just attacked the First Amendment of the Constitution."

That is absolutely absurd.

The First Amendment:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Trump abridged nothing.

Of course he misspelled "stopped". If he had doubled up on that consonant, the "ppress" would resume discussion of their fantasies involving Russian hookers.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2019 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Lawrence O'Donnell:

Just another Marxist talking head that Ronald has homoerotic fantasies about while he sits in his little apartment furiously fapping away to him on TV.

"Larry" is a particularly virulent, hateful, little leftist with a very serious case of TDS, so it's no wonder that mentally ill Ronald idolizes him.

O'Donnell is a religious bigot:

In 2007, O'Donnell criticized Mitt Romney's speech on religion, stating: "Romney comes from a religion that was founded by a criminal who was anti-American, pro-slavery, and a rapist."

In the April 3, 2012, broadcast of The Last Word, O'Donnell made comments regarding The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church), saying it was an "invented religion," which was "created by a guy in upstate New York in 1830 when he got caught having sex with the maid and explained to his wife that God told him to do it."

Like all leftists he is also a racist:

In an October 2010 interview with RNC Chairman Michael Steele, O'Donnell caused controversy over his intro to the interview which was considered racially insensitive. He said, "Michael Steele is dancing as fast as he can, trying to charm independent voters and Tea Partiers while never losing sight of his real master and paycheck provider, the Republican National Committee.

and again:

During an October 2011 interview, O'Donnell accused Republican primary candidate Herman Cain of not participating in protests during the Civil Rights Movement of the 1960s and also charged him with avoiding the draft during the Vietnam War. The Atlantic's (itself a left leaning publication), Conor Friedersdorf said the questions posed by O'Donnell were "offensive".

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-06-2019).]

PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2019 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13768 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Well, I've got great news.

You finally realized just how damn mentally ill you are and made an appointment to GET HELP ????

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-07-2019).]

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2019 06:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rinse

Perhaps if your posts weren't just ponds of fecal matter people would be more apt to wade into them from time to time.

As it is though, all pigs know is to wallow in filth.

Brad
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2019 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I found the time yesterday to go visit a local memorial to those that gave all to protect and preserve this country. That’s all I have to say.

------------------
Rams

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but …
after a shooting, the problem is the gun....
Open your frigg'n minds, think about all the other tools that can be made into WMDs.

My wife told me to grow up. I told her to get out of my fort!

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2019 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would call this Last Word commentary an exaggeration. It's an exaggeration to say that the referenced Twitter message from President Trump is, in and of itself, an "impeachable offense."

I do see some credibility in the idea that Democrats (and the one House Republican) that are talking "I-word" could make some use of this Twitter message. By connecting it with the Trump administration's earlier and unsuccessful attempt to block the AT&T and Time Warner merger. Establishing a pattern of thought in the President's mind, that he wants to use the Department of Justice in a selective way to punish or thwart what he perceives as his political antagonists. It seems to me that this Twitter message, plus many other such messages that have appeared on the @realDonaldTrump Twitter account, from (or nominally from) the President, could be presented as evidence to argue another House Committee subpoena, calling for someone inside the DOJ to testify, or to cough up some DOJ memoranda and meeting records.

The only "homoeroticism" that's going on here is a delusion that lives inside of forum member randye's sadly failing mind.

As far as the D-Day commemorations, this is the Off Topic section of an Auto Enthusiast's forum. Many here are military veterans. I am not. But this isn't Normandy Beach. I don't know if I created this Topic on June 5 or June 6--although my memory will be refreshed when I engage the Submit Reply function--but either way, the idea that seems to have been implied here, that I should be apologetic about that in any kind of way, is risible.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 06-07-2019).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2019 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010
Ha. It was June 5. I'm off the hook.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2019 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

If he does you can bet that it will contain yet another one of his drooling psychotic references to President Trump and /or some douche-bag, leftist propaganda from MSNBC, CNN or some other Marxist talking head.

YUP Just as predicted.

The profoundly psychotic often tend to have routines that they can't help themselves from following

I would call this Last Word commentary an exaggeration. It's an exaggeration to say that the referenced Twitter message from President Trump is, in and of itself, an "impeachable offense."

I do see some credibility in the idea that Democrats (and the one House Republican) that are talking "I-word" could make some use of this Twitter message. By connecting it with the Trump administration's earlier and unsuccessful attempt to block the AT&T and Time Warner merger. Establishing a pattern of thought in the President's mind, that he wants to use the Department of Justice in a selective way to punish or thwart what he perceives as his political antagonists. It seems to me that this Twitter message, plus many other such messages that have appeared on the @realDonaldTrump Twitter account, from (or nominally from) the President, could be presented as evidence to argue another House Committee subpoena, calling for someone inside the DOJ to testify, or to cough up some DOJ memoranda and meeting records.

The only "homoeroticism" that's going on here is a delusion that lives inside of forum member randye's sadly failing mind.

As far as the D-Day commemorations, this is the Off Topic section of an Auto Enthusiast's forum. Many here are military veterans. I am not. But this isn't Normandy Beach. I don't know if I created this Topic on June 5 or June 6--although my memory will be refreshed when I engage the Submit Reply function--but either way, the idea that seems to have been implied here, that I should be apologetic about that in any kind of way, is risible.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-08-2019).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2019 06:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
...and Obama used to flame Fox news.

Nothing to see here.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2019 06:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

(snip)

A simple statement of gratitude for the sacrifices made in the past, enabling the present would have been appropriate.

Civic responsibility, as it were. One doesn't need to be a veteran to appreciate history, and commemorate the past.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2019 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hah, I totally forgot about that!
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2019 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A simple statement of gratitude for the sacrifices made in the past, enabling the present would have been appropriate. Civic responsibility, as it were. One doesn't need to be a veteran to appreciate history, and commemorate the past.

OK. I can't argue with that. If I had to do that one over (my previous message) I think I would not have made any reference in this forum topic to D-Day. I was looking at the message from "blackrams" when I did that. Maybe yours as well, but I think it was the one from "blackrams" that I was thinking about, more.

What I finally came to about the Last Word commentary was this. Repeated, because I don't want it to be overlooked, in the somewhat blinding glare from other, more "colorful" parts of this discussion, thanks to a certain individual that I am not going to refer to by name.

I do see some credibility in the idea that Democrats (and the one House Republican) that are talking "I-word" could make some use of this Twitter message. By connecting it with the Trump administration's earlier and unsuccessful attempt to block the AT&T and Time Warner merger. Establishing a pattern of thought in the President's mind, that he wants to use the Department of Justice in a selective way to punish or thwart what he perceives as his political antagonists.

That would not be using the Department of Justice. It would be misusing the Department of Justice.

It seems to me that this Twitter message, plus many other such messages that have appeared on the @realDonaldTrump Twitter account, from (or nominally from) the President, could be presented as evidence to argue another House Committee subpoena, calling for someone inside the DOJ to testify, or to cough up some DOJ memoranda and meeting records.

The story caught my attention, to the extent that I wanted to present it here, because of the way that the Last Word commentator used the earlier statements about the AT&T and Time Warner merger court case, from none other than William Barr. That was William Barr, on the board of directors of Time Warner, before he became the currently serving U.S. Attorney General.

I will be keeping my eye out for any more comments from President Trump about AT&T and CNN, CNN having come into that corporate merger as part of Time Warner.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 06-14-2019).]

PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2019 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The story caught my attention, to the extent that I wanted to present it here, because of the way that the Last Word commentator used the earlier statements...

Do you scream out "OH GOD LARRY! YES! YES!" while you're having your homoerotic fantasies and furiously fapping away while you watch him?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-14-2019).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post06-14-2019 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you scream out "OH GOD YES! YES!" while you're having your homoerotic fantasies and furiously fapping away while you watch him?

The only man obsessively following another man around continually lamenting about “mental illness”, “fapping”, & “homo-erotic fantasies” is you.
As a matter of fact, you spend an awful lot of time around here “noticing” other men.

Relax Buttercup, your fascination with other men shouldn’t threaten your continued attempts to hide behind your false sense of superiority.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2019 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

false sense of superiority.

That reminds me, are you going to give us another one of your drug and alcohol induced "sermons", "Mr. Jew Joke" ?

....or are we going to be treated to another one of your "Nostra-dumbass" performances where you predict the past again?

Maybe you are trying to be Ronald's fantasy, (or even real) boyfriend ? You're the one having the little hissy fit and defending your "girlfriend".

I don't "go that way", but you two can certainly have at it.

A burned-out, minimum wage, drug and alcohol abusing, bowling alley employee and a California mental patient meet at a gay bar.......

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-14-2019).]

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2019 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dj Diddles strikes again. Must not be any weddings this week.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post06-15-2019 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

The only man obsessively following another man around ...

Yes, yes you are constantly following me around.

Answer any PMs as of late?

How exactly do you miss the 2/3 split Donald?

Credit check on lane 3. Credit check, on lane, 3. Last call.

Sobriety check on lane 5. Sobriety check, on lane, 5. Last call.

Flag Day moron. Hate blinds you to history and facts. Hate makes you post in reaction to seeing Tony Kania. My name.

Enjoy your day. Give it a shot. Perhaps you will find peace? I cannot tell from all of the opaque bong water. Rinse your shat Donald. It is stinking up the living rental.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 06-15-2019).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2019 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am the "voice" of this Topic or thread (I started it) and I am here to highlight or underscore a seeming inconsistency in the way that Special Moderator Pennock moved this Topic and another Topic into the Trash Can.

The other Topic was "Name calling...." and a copy of it remains in the Totally Off Topic or TO/T section. When I select that copy, the original material or content is still readable, but the Topic is marked with "Moved to Trash Can" and "Thread has been closed."

But there is no such copy of this Topic in the TO/T section. It's been completely uprooted. Eradicated from Pennock's "Off Topic" history.

This is like George Orwell's "1984."

I wonder if this is intentional, or if it is merely the result of a casual or inattentive inconsistency during the Move Topic To Trash Can process.

Do "you"..? Do "you" also wonder if ..? Is anyone else still looking in, from outside of this Trash Can "reality bubble"..?

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 06-19-2019).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock