Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Montana Republican candidate body slams reporter (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Montana Republican candidate body slams reporter by Threedog
Started on: 05-25-2017 07:35 AM
Replies: 77 (1209 views)
Last post by: Tony Kania on 05-27-2017 05:26 PM
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2017 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
????

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 05-25-2017).]

IP: Logged
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2017 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35920 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by dobey:
So a reporter being persistent in asking a question that the people need an answer to is the same as rape?

Yeah, pretty much. No means no ! I taught my daughter to knee a guy in the nuts if he got in her way and wouldn't take no for an answer, and didn't let her leave.

If you think your First Amendment rights trump mine, that is rape.

If someone can't deal with reporters asking questions, they have no business running for public office. Physically attacking reporters for asking questions, is never appropriate.

He asked his question. He demanded an answer.
What was the question he asked ? The question he demanded an answer to ?

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2017 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

????

These are exactly my thoughts every time I watch liberal news media...
mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2017 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Red88FF:

Eye witness now recanting events and "not sure" I guess now no punches and no throat grabbing took place.

Have to say that even what actually happened is really not defensible.

That said...... awesome! these reporters and their out to getcha rude in your face almost deranged manners thinking they are entitled to badger people needed a good slap down.
I was glad to hear about it and contrary to what "the media" would like you to believe everybody is sick of it. I might be wrong but I think this is going to get him elected.

Would you please post a link to the retraction of the story I posted? I'd like to make sure it's from the same FOX reporter that actually witnessed the events. Like I said l, I'm pretty sure there would be a different tune being sung in here if it was a Democrat and not a Republican. According to the eyewitnesses, the reporter made no attempt at physical aggression towards the candidate. Several major media outlets that showed support for him have now renounced him and I'm pretty sure this lost him the election. At least, it really should have. You shouldn't be able to attack someone without a true legal justification without there being consequences. The legal system is supposed to work for everyone, not just the priveleged.
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2017 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

He asked his question. He demanded an answer.
What was the question he asked ? The question he demanded an answer to ?

He was trying to ask him about the CBO report on AHCA because the guy had held off on expressing an opinion about AHCA until after the CBO report came in and the report was in. I'm pretty sure. Anything I post should be taken wwith a grain of salt due to my deteriorating mental condition. I'm getting really old.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2017 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:
Anything I post should be taken with a grain of salt due to my deteriorating mental condition. I'm getting really old.

Sir, don't count yourself out. I have the utmost respect for your deteriorating mental condition. I am right behind you, .
Actually, you have a very stable thought process.

He was trying to ask him about the CBO report on AHCA because the guy had held off on expressing an opinion about AHCA until after the CBO report came in and the report was in. I'm pretty sure.

I am pretty sure that dipshit asked his question two times, maybe more, and was demanding an answer. Demanding by impeding the Republican candidate's right to free travel, and his same right to the First Amendment, the right to remain silent.

The CBO report ? Dopey said ...

So a reporter being persistent in asking a question that the people need an answer to is the same as rape?

The people need an answer about the CBO scoring ? The CBO has a worse track record than a weather man.

Trump's ObamaCure bill is not even through the first phase.

Dopey ... we the people need a answer to NobamaCare.

dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2017 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
Trophies, a magazine article, and a whole lot of thumbs up my man. You have seen my GT. Don't make me compare dick sizes. You lose this round by a yard "brotha".

"Stalk a dictionary"? You do realize I am quite learned? Even spelling is kind of my thing.

Refer to my previous post.

Later Rodney. Off to dinner yo! Talk to you tomorrow you little **** .

Ah, still can't read I see. You accomplished nothing with your car. Your car looks like every other stock medium red metallic Fiero I've ever seen. Boring. Having someone else do all the work and pay for all the "mods" is not an accomplishment. It's a handout. Must be horrible knowing what you think makes your car so special is handouts, when you keep going on and on and on about how you hate handouts, on here.

You really should read more of your posts. Spelling and grammar are really not your thing. Nor are you learned, given the way you expound your opinions on here.

Keep up with those insecurities about your manhood (or apparent lack thereof) though. Really makes you sound "learned."

Still nothing about that cousin though? Oh right, because you're a lying sack of **** .
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2017 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dobey

11572 posts
Member since Sep 2001

Originally posted by randye:

DEMOCRAT Congressman Bob Etheridge

The left and the "media" DEFENDED him.

http://www.dailywire.com/ne...-student-ben-shapiro

They will defend him again in this forum.....

No they wouldn't. That video was posted 7 years ago, and I never heard about it until now.

The video clearly has some bits edited out, so not entirely sure what happened in the part that's not there, but no, his actions were inappropriate unless the students laid hands on him first.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2017 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dobey

11572 posts
Member since Sep 2001

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
I know I've been drinking, but I have to ask... what is up with this picture? Is this guy proud of looking like this? I would be embarrassed as hell. It's like he's trying to look Viking, but ends up looking like a friggin' dork. I'm the computer programmer, I'm the computer nerd... and even I don't let myself look this friggin' dorky. He's taking the military-deployed beard to a whole new level. Whatever...

You're right. You are drunk.

And you learned a 'Chinese' word that you don't understand and probably can't even pronounce correctly. Gotta use it all the time now as a lame ass attempt to insult people instead of actually discussing any topics, I see. Must make you proud.
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2017 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Threedog:
Montana Republican candidate body slams "reporter"

The word "reporter" here needs to be in quotes.

Let's be honest about this crap.

Brad
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2017 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

blah blah

No. Asking a question is not rape. If you think it is, you are the problem. If you think violence is a reasonable response to being asked a question a few times, then you are the problem.
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2017 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You're right. You are drunk.

He will be sober in the morning. You ? You will still be stupid.

The troops of the American revolution ? Recruited from taverns.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2017 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35920 posts
Member since Jun 2003

No. Asking a question is not rape. If you think it is, you are the problem. If you think violence is a reasonable response to being asked a question a few times, then you are the problem.

Maybe it is not rape. Attempted rape ?

Maybe the reporter was being a little too macro aggressive.

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2017 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Anything I post should be taken wwith a grain of salt due to my deteriorating mental condition.

It's ok. We already knew you're a leftie.
dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2017 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've admitted to being left of central but I think you're making me out to be far left and I pretty much reject both parties. In fact not pretty much at all I completely reject them both
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-26-2017 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Click to show

This thread is not about my GT. But I love to gloat... Pay for all the mods? The GT in question has a stack of receipts to go with it. $18,458.87 worth of receipts to be absolutely exact. ****, there is so much history within the walls of this forum to call you a flat out liar. TLG sponsored me, and I got some great products? Man you are on my nutz. Handouts? What are you speaking of? I have a really nice Fiero that I own, built, and drive. My engine is still warm from the drive this evening. You have a paper weight. Sorry bro, but facts is facts, l and my car is plastered all over the internet. Yours is, well, plastered.

My spelling is exemplary. I often get comments on my writings. Do you read them on the other web sight? Do you want a link? I can make a mistake from time to time. Much like you mama did when she did not swallow you whole.

So, what it be cousin? Oh, the things available on the internet...

This is a picture of my car. I gave half of it to the Wife as a marriage present. How about a picture of your car? Shat, you live like such a dirt ball, you should cut your lawn. I am sure the neighbors are not happy about a computer coder that sits on his azz all day and gets bed sores and needs medical attention due to the bed sores. Dude, how the hell does boy such as yourself get bed ****ing sores? Gross!

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 05-26-2017).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-26-2017 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008
I want to continue...

A build thread by dobey... https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/109387.html

Everything related to my GT can be found by typing in my first and last name. I do not have to hide Rodney.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2017 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe he has his broken glasses on.......
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post05-26-2017 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And he won..
About time the reporters that heckle and get in a persons face, spitting as they talk..
Never mind the reporter looks like a hipster, so the b/o and bad breath is most likely why he got slammed..
I don't care what side he is . even if he was a liberal, it is a bout time the media gets the memo that they don't get to invade your personal space..
If the reporter told me he hopes my wife and daut are raped.. he'd be carried out on a gurny

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 05-26-2017).]

dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2017 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You've labeled me. I'm curious where you would put yourself politically. I know you're not left. How far right do you view yourself?
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-26-2017 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ah tonya again failing to own up to any real claims has to deflect and try to get extremely personal, but is still too much of a coward to do even that, making nonsense claims with no knowledge at all.

What a gutless coward.
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-26-2017 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What a gutless coward.

Your admission has been noted and placed in the minutes of the meeting. Thank you Rodney.

Could we get a picture of your GT? Not an old one from the club site, but a new one with the LS and the DOD delete?

Kind of a crazy question, but any interest in selling your paper weight? Not your ragged out GT, but the LS? I am searching out options. Over the next two years I plan on gathering up all the wish list parts that I have and tear into her again. Not sure what direction I am going engine wise, but an LS is always an interesting idea. There are quite a few of them in this area, and maybe I do not want to be left out?

I do not know the republicans policies there in Montana? I have no clue what he stands for other than not taking shat from extreme liberalism? I do know that he slammed a reporter to the ground and received a misdemeanor. Other than that, he won. I have no say in the matter other than opinion. But, I can say my opinion, and so can you.

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-26-2017 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your admission has been noted and placed in the minutes of the meeting. Thank you Rodney.

Could we get a picture of your GT? Not an old one from the club site, but a new one with the LS and the DOD delete?

Kind of a crazy question, but any interest in selling your paper weight? Not your ragged out GT, but the LS? I am searching out options. Over the next two years I plan on gathering up all the wish list parts that I have and tear into her again. Not sure what direction I am going engine wise, but an LS is always an interesting idea. There are quite a few of them in this area, and maybe I do not want to be left out?

I do not know the republicans policies there in Montana? I have no clue what he stands for other than not taking shat from extreme liberalism? I do know that he slammed a reporter to the ground and received a misdemeanor. Other than that, he won. I have no say in the matter other than opinion. But, I can say my opinion, and so can you.

You couldn't afford it. I'm not going to post anything about any of my cars on here, because you and the rest of your gutless clique who keep spreading the hate you so love to spread on here, do not deserve the honor of gazing upon my greatness. You are not worthy. Your'e right, I should have taken that to heart before I started my build thread, and just never started it. And that's why I went back through and "trimmed the fat" in it. You are not ****ing worthy. You will never be worthy.

Like I said, you are a ****ing gutless coward. You keep trying to call me out, and when I call you on it, you just divert and try to talk about what you think about my car or your car, or try to come up with some clever other names. You aren't clever. You aren't remotely intelligent. You are the worst of the waste which infests this planet.

I will do what I want, when I want, and where I want. If you want to demand that I spend time on some certain thing, you are welcome to try and buy my time to do that. However, you can't afford it. You could win the powerball tomorrow, and you would still not be able to afford it.

Now, back to you calling me out. You keep mentioning this cousin. Like I said, PUT UP OR SHUT THE **** UP. Go projection vomit your bullshit elsewhere.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-26-2017 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Click to show

All your base belong to us!

Let us see some pics? That would end this instantly.

I really do not want your used LS. I was being an azz. Affording it is not the issue. You know this. I am not wealthy. You also know this. It is what you do not know that you should be interested in. I keep giving you clues. Follow the trail dog. Get on your hands and knees and sniff the floor homey. Get back in the dirt where you belong Rodney.

That, or go about your day? But, I do enjoy this.

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-26-2017 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

All your base belong to us!

Let us see some pics? That would end this instantly.

I really do not want your used LS. I was being an azz. Affording it is not the issue. You know this. I am not wealthy. You also know this. It is what you do not know that you should be interested in. I keep giving you clues. Follow the trail dog. Get on your hands and knees and sniff the floor homey. Get back in the dirt where you belong Rodney.

That, or go about your day? But, I do enjoy this.

My day is going along just fine. As I said, I will never post another picture of any car on this forum. You are not worthy. You are worthless. I do not need to prove myself to you. I don't need to brag on an internet forum to make myself feel better, as you seem to need to do.

Of course you are being an ass. You have always been an ass. You will always be an ass. All you know how to do is **** all over everything.

There is nothing I need to know about you beyond that. You are worthless excrement, unable to stand on your own legs. You keep being the excrement you try to project. A worthless waste of carbon atoms.

Again, you brought up your car, not me. You brought up this cousin, not me. Either quit being a little ***** and say it, or go the **** away. Nobody cares about you. Nobody cares about your car. You are cowardice.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-26-2017 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Click to show

I get it, banning is over on this forum. I welcome your Darwinism.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-26-2017 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I get it, banning is over on this forum. I welcome your Darwinism.

So nothing about that cousin you keep telling me I should be so concerned with then? OK. That's what I thought. Guess I shouldn't expect any more from such a coward.

Go bury yourself already.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-26-2017 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Click to show

Stay tuned folks! We will be right back in a moment. I need to go take a lettuce and beans induced dobie. It surely will require extra wipes.

Does anyone have a house hold remedy for dobey stains?
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2017 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Back to the real thread topic!

Well? He won after all. Myself and others predicted this win due to the wide spread hatred of the press. This result ties in well with the new study finding that liberals males are generally weak in stature. I think they are weak minded also
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-27-2017 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Back to the real thread topic!

Well? He won after all. Myself and others predicted this win due to the wide spread hatred of the press. This result ties in well with the new study finding that liberals males are generally weak in stature. I think they are weak minded also

Preserved for the irony.
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2017 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now THAT is ironic...... heh

He won.....

PFF
System Bot
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-27-2017 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Now THAT is ironic...... heh

He won.....

That you don't understand the irony of your previous statement, is also bemusing.
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2017 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That you don't understand the irony of your previous statement, is also bemusing.

Nothing confusing here at all other than your apparent inability to comprehend what's going on. I called the win when others said he just handed the election away. I will miss your futile "contributions" here. Now that is ironic.
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2017 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Red88FF

7793 posts
Member since Jan 2006
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-27-2017 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nothing confusing here at all other than your apparent inability to comprehend what's going on. I called the win when others said he just handed the election away. I will miss your futile "contributions" here. Now that is ironic.

I didn't say he wouldn't win. I didn't say he didn't win. I never said anything about whether he would win or not.

But your statement was the very definition of an oxymoron. Maybe in 50 years you'll figure it out, if you manage to live as long.

Yes, arguing with simpletons like you is futile. Luckily I'm not arguing with you. I'm arguing against you.
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2017 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I didn't say he wouldn't win. I didn't say he didn't win. I never said anything about whether he would win or not.

But your statement was the very definition of an oxymoron. Maybe in 50 years you'll figure it out, if you manage to live as long.

Yes, arguing with simpletons like you is futile. Luckily I'm not arguing with you. I'm arguing against you.

Like give a dam what somebody like you thinks about me or anything else. Funny stuff. "oxymoron" sounds like a kooky leftist prescription drug. I believe you to be a fool and have zero interest in any interaction with you.

Cheers

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-27-2017 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Like give a dam what somebody like you thinks about me or anything else. Funny stuff. "oxymoron" sounds like a kooky leftist prescription drug. I believe you to be a fool and have zero interest in any interaction with you.

Cheers

Yet you keep replying. Funny stuff indeed. You are a fool, no belief necessary, as you've proven it consistently on here.

Let me help you understand the irony. You make a claim that lots of people voted for this guy because he violently attacked a reporter without cause, and then immediately claim it's the ones on the left with the weak minds.

Here's a little tip, the strong of mind do not resort to violent attacks when being questioned about their policies by a reporter.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-27-2017 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My mom named me Rodney.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay