Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
   Leftist ‘Fight Club’ Trains Central Florida College Students To Bash ‘Fascist’ Repub (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Leftist ‘Fight Club’ Trains Central Florida College Students To Bash ‘Fascist’ Repub by dennis_6
Started on: 02-07-2017 12:02 PM
Replies: 60 (805 views)
Last post by: FIEROPHREK on 02-25-2017 08:41 PM

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2017 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

So you are logging in and out with different screen names..
now it's all making sense

I'm pretty sure this argument is already won while sticking to facts.
IP: Logged
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post02-08-2017 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

I'm pretty sure this argument is already won while sticking to facts.

I was..
The beauty of having a forum is the i.p. tools
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post02-08-2017 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

Getting punched in the face for being a Nazi is a not a life threatening act. Your comment implied that the Nazi should then shoot who punched him. Being a Nazi and espousing the genocide of other races, is a life threatening act.

Oh yes it is if you stumble backwards and wack the mellon, or the brain gets bruised, or a myriad of other medical causes of death from a simple punch.

Maybe we should just be shooting libs in advance, since you are basically openly threatening to potentially kill us.

Pre-emptive self defence.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-08-2017 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MidEngineManiac

29566 posts
Member since Feb 2007

I was..

Your saying you have admin privelages ???....

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2017 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was..

Or could one just be logging in at home and at work, or on a phone?

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 02-08-2017).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2017 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007

Getting punched in the face for being a Nazi is a not a life threatening act. Your comment implied that the Nazi should then shoot who punched him. Being a Nazi and espousing the genocide of other races, is a life threatening act.

Or are you suggesting we should just shoot the Nazis instead of punching them in the face? Do not the people whom the Nazis want to kill, have a right to defend their lives?

A skull hit can be fatal.

Referencing my first post, how does a street thug identify one as what you consider a Nazi?
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-08-2017 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Your saying you have admin privelages ???....

don't need them..
only an email addy
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-08-2017 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012

Referencing my first post, how does a street thug identify one as what you consider a Nazi?

To dobey
if white
if support trump
if non liberal..
all equal Nazi to him and most lib's..
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post02-08-2017 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How are you identifying someone as a street thug?

You want to consider that someone who punches someone else is the thug, and not simply defending themselves from whom they are punching, as a complete outsider with no previous knowledge at all of either party.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2017 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2017 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How are you identifying someone as a street thug?

You want to consider that someone who punches someone else is the thug, and not simply defending themselves from whom they are punching, as a complete outsider with no previous knowledge at all of either party.

Someone who goes out looking for trouble seeking out people like Efurgal just said is a thug.
If it is in self defense it isn't thuggish. We apparently need to decide if we are talking about the knockout game version of retaliation against people who look the same, fitting some media projected version of a target, or protecting ones self from something like that.
PFF
System Bot
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-08-2017 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Someone who goes out looking for trouble seeking out people like Efurgal just said is a thug.
If it is in self defense it isn't thuggish. We apparently need to decide if we are talking about the knockout game version of retaliation against people who look the same, fitting some media projected version of a target, or protecting ones self from something like that.

I am talking about protecting one's self, their friends lives, and the Constitution, from actual Nazis and fascists who seek to perform an ethnic cleansing and destroy this country for their benefit.

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2017 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So you are logging in and out with different screen names..
now it's all making sense

So... the working hypothesis here is that "rinselberg" and "dobey" are actually the same person? Or a "duo" that are conspiring together, or perhaps just acquainted with each other, and this might be unraveled from the IP address data? There's yet another possibility.

If E.Furgal (or anyone else) does go to the trouble to check out the IP address data, I hope that the findings will be posted here.

If someone else is surreptitiously using the same IP address (or if I am having psychotic episodes when I become "dobey" without realizing it, and do not remember any of it after I revert to "rinselberg") I would like to be clued in--to be part of the investigatory loop. Something like that could definitely add a little extra zip to my "day". It could impact my weltanschauung. It could even usher in a radically different zeitgeist. A whole new way of thinking about these online discussions.

?

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-08-2017).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-08-2017 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I doubt anyone would confuse you and Doobey..

You might be leftie-loonier than a flippin toon, but you are at least articulate and capable of (mis-guided) research.

My suspicion on dobey is the reason he is so fond of the concept of face-punching is his knuckles are calloused from all the dragging, and he is BARELY one step up (a very-very small step) from a mob gorilla chanting "Me Want".
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2017 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's reassuring.

I would say that dobey is often (if not invariably) articulate. He comes across (duh...) as passionate. As someone who is really "feeling it", in terms of the kinds of messages that he has been posting here. Someone who seems to be very focused on trying to "win" the discussions. It's almost as if this (Off Topic forum) is something of a chore for him. A job that has to be done, but a job he would rather complete and then leave behind. That's not "rinselberg". For me, there's nothing that can be won or lost here. It's just the love of the "game".

I saw some speculation before, that "dobey" is a new user name but actually the same person as "jakispyder" (not sure about the exact spelling). Maybe it was "jackiespyder"..? I didn't ever lean that way, myself. From what I remember--and I'm not going to try to find any of the old posts for review--it seemed like there was a difference in style and language. I never imagined that it was the same person.

Guess what time it is? Time to eat something. Probably be seeing some of you again here later.

Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2017 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Or are you suggesting we should just shoot the Nazis instead of punching them in the face? Do not the people whom the Nazis want to kill, have a right to defend their lives?

If this single post does not show just how fu(ked up this individual is, I don't know what will.

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2017 02:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lambo nut:

If this single post does not show just how fu(ked up this individual is, I don't know what will.

No, it shows that he is a racist that thinks every white or non liberal is a Nazi..
anyone that busted their ass to make it, is a Nazi...
he should be handed a lifestyle for showing up.. and shouldn't have to work for it.. it should be handed to him.. just for being there..
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2017 02:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am talking about protecting one's self, their friends lives, and the Constitution, from actual Nazis and fascists who seek to perform an ethnic cleansing and destroy this country for their benefit.

Legal Definition for "self defense"
Generally a person may use reasonable force when it appears reasonably necessary to prevent an impending injury. A person using force in self-defense should use only so much force as is required to repel the attack.

Not to protect their friends or the Constitution. What part of "self" do you not understand? Just because you get "butt hurt" is not an "impending injury"
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2017 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sardonyx247:

Legal Definition for "self defense"
Generally a person may use reasonable force when it appears reasonably necessary to prevent an impending injury. A person using force in self-defense should use only so much force as is required to repel the attack.

Not to protect their friends or the Constitution. What part of "self" do you not understand? Just because you get "butt hurt" is not an "impending injury"

Shooting someone who is going to punch you, is not self defense. It is excessive force, and if the person dies, manslaughter or homicide. Using a gun is only self defense if they have a deadly weapon pointed at you. Getting sucker punched and then standing up and running them down and gunning them down, is not self defense. Moron.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2017 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Shooting someone who is going to punch you, is not self defense. It is excessive force, and if the person dies, manslaughter or homicide. Using a gun is only self defense if they have a deadly weapon pointed at you. Getting sucker punched and then standing up and running them down and gunning them down, is not self defense. Moron.

I can lead you to several really good laws saying otherwise. Just ask. I will be willing to take the time to link if you are willing to take the time to learn.
FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2017 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
test

------------------

ARCHIES JUNK IS FASTER THAN SHAUNNA'S JUNK

12.3 is faster than a 13.2

PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to: