Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  GT Tail Light Repair/Protect Covers (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
GT Tail Light Repair/Protect Covers by Slammed
Started on: 02-24-2016 01:13 AM
Replies: 210 (6194 views)
Last post by: sardonyx247 on 09-30-2016 11:24 PM
Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2016 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rodney:

A few of us will be watching the Honda forums and other forums.

History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce. Karl Marx

Rodney

Where in this statement did I state that I personally would be watching the Honda forums? Assuming that I personally would be watching the Honda forums is just that. An assumption.

Rodney
IP: Logged
Neils88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2016 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I stopped reading this for a couple of days...and suddenly it's in the Trash Can!? I always miss the good stuff....
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2016 04:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A few of us will be watching the Honda forums and other forums.

History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce. Karl Marx

Rodney

Where in this statement did I state that I personally would be watching the Honda forums? Assuming that I personally would be watching the Honda forums is just that. An assumption.

Rodney

http://www.merriam-webster.com
Simple Definition of us

used to refer to the speaker and another person or group of people as the indirect object or direct object of a verb

http://www.dictionary.com
us pronoun
the objective case of we, used as a direct or indirect object:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com
us
pronoun
refers to the speaker or writer and another person or other people:

www.google.com
us
pronoun: us

used by a speaker to refer to himself or herself and one or more other people as the object of a verb or preposition.
informal
me.

http://www.macmillandictionary.com
us - definition
used for referring to yourself and other people with you or in your group when you are the person speaking or writing.

http://dictionary.cambridge.org
us pronoun
used as the object of a verb or a preposition to refer to a group that includes the speaker and at least one other person:
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2016 07:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Neils88:

I stopped reading this for a couple of days...and suddenly it's in the Trash Can!? I always miss the good stuff....

I know, right?
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2016 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Put this in context:

Google "a few of us" and it shows no reference to the person making the statement as being involved or not being involved.

Nice try dim wit Dave.

Rodney

sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2016 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everyone knows what you ment by your coment, now your trying to backtrack. And now your have resorted to name calling.?.? Really.? Just shows your third grade mental capacity. Your so sad.
ITR SOL

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-25-2016 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

PS: As long as I see what I think is a compulsive/pathological lair posting lies here I'll always want to call that person on the carpet. I do not believe a compulsive/pathological liar should be allowed to run free here. Unchallenged this person would undoubtedly get even more outlandish. You say I won't quit. The other guy needs to quit telling lies. Then people like me won't attack him for what we perceive as a liar. Gee, that solves everything now doesn't it.

I'm getting tired of the implied insult to peoples' intelligence here. That thread you posted in has been closed and you can't go back and delete it. Please just walk away from this. You're painting yourself into a corner here.
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2016 03:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
But it is OK for sardonyx247 to post here and take my words out of context? And I have no right to defend myself?

Rodney

sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2016 05:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I didn't take anything out of context. Everyone knows exactly what you meant, as posted above, you are insulting everyone's intelligence trying to say something different.

We all know you won't let this rest, and you will do everything you can to hurt slammed/be right/whatever.
Now as per your history, you will post some stupid **** about me, trying to distract from the real issue.
You are WRONG with this dealing, get over it.
Even if slammed drove to your house with a set a tail lights in her hands, you would find some flaw and call her a liar.
85sliverGT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2016 06:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Put this in context:

Google "a few of us" and it shows no reference to the person making the statement as being involved or not being involved.

Nice try dim wit Dave.

Rodney

Your trying to claim that the word "us" DOESNT included the person saying it?

And Dave is the dimwit?!
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2016 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by sardonyx247 (edited 09-30-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave