Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  GT Tail Light Repair/Protect Covers (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
GT Tail Light Repair/Protect Covers by Slammed
Started on: 02-24-2016 01:13 AM
Replies: 210 (6194 views)
Last post by: sardonyx247 on 09-30-2016 11:24 PM
Silvertown

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-21-2016 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SilvertownSend a Private Message to SilvertownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

Uhm, Maybe tell your doctor to adjust your dosage? Doesn't seem to be working out at the current level.

But since you hate Fieros so much, and apparently the people on this forum, perhaps you'd be kind enough to just leave? I suspect of course that's not the case and you'll stay here, making nonsensical attacks on the people of this forum, and the Fiero.

No dobey just you and your fubaro gt on blocks.
IP: Logged
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post09-21-2016 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Silvertown:
No dobey just you and your fubaro gt on blocks.

If you don't like that my car isn't up to your standards as it currently sits, you are welcome to buy it from me. I'll sell it to you for $150K.

Now do you have anything remotely worthwhile to say in this thread, or are you going to just keep attacking me?
Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2016 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LB23:

I'm sure I will get neg to a ban but I wanted to let them know what they are getting into.
Google image search can be fun. http://www.clubcivic.com/fo...and-b-motors.231014/

I see they completely deleted that topic on the Honda forum already. They must have read those Slammed topics here.

I can imagine the look on their faces:

------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
All new web page!:www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Silvertown

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-21-2016 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SilvertownSend a Private Message to SilvertownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you don't like that my car isn't up to your standards as it currently sits, you are welcome to buy it from me. I'll sell it to you for $150K.

Now do you have anything remotely worthwhile to say in this thread, or are you going to just keep attacking me?

I am doing something worthwhile. Calling out the biggest hypocritical on this board who I believe is using more than one account.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-21-2016 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am doing something worthwhile. Calling out the biggest hypocritical on this board who I believe is using more than one account.

Oh? Where is that thread at? I certainly haven't seen that. Is this another thing that only exists inside your skull? How is it worthwhile?

If you mean me, you are obviously confused. If you mean Slammed, she is not using multiple accounts on here, and if she was Cliff probably would have already banned her, based on what I've seen in previous threads where he's commented on exactly that subject. But obviously you know more than everyone else. You're the expert here, right.
Silvertown

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-21-2016 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SilvertownSend a Private Message to SilvertownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh? Where is that thread at? I certainly haven't seen that. Is this another thing that only exists inside your skull? How is it worthwhile?

If you mean me, you are obviously confused. If you mean Slammed, she is not using multiple accounts on here, and if she was Cliff probably would have already banned her, based on what I've seen in previous threads where he's commented on exactly that subject. But obviously you know more than everyone else. You're the expert here, right.

Well at least you didn't deny you are an hypocretan. And that I can live with.

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-21-2016 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well at least you didn't deny you are an hypocretan. And that I can live with.

Modern medicine is indeed wonderful. I totally love Hypocrates. He was pretty awesome.
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-21-2016 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff already weighed in that he had seen no evidence that slammed was using more than one account. It doesn't matter. People refuse to accept that their beliefs may be erroneous, even if the contradicting information is overwhelming. Just look at the climate change debate. I'm still curious what purpose this is serving though...? Wouldn't most of the people in here rather be doing something else that has a more positive impact on something? Too many people fighting just for the sake of fighting. It's like listening to politicians. After all of the fighting nothing ends up getting done anyway.

[This message has been edited by ITR SOL (edited 09-21-2016).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-21-2016 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ITR SOL:
Cliff already weighed in that he had seen no evidence that slammed was using more than one account. It doesn't matter. People refuse to accept that their beliefs may be erroneous, even if the contradicting information is overwhelming. Just look at the climate change debate. I'm still curious what purpose this is serving though...? Wouldn't most of the people in here rather be doing something else that has a more positive impact on something? Too many people fighting just for the sake of fighting. It's like listening to politicians. After all of the fighting nothing ends up getting done anyway.

Well, Silvertown apparently blames me for his own inaction and inability to create tail light lenses, because I was advising on points in the development process where others had trouble or failed, in that other thread.
Silvertown

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-21-2016 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SilvertownSend a Private Message to SilvertownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, Silvertown apparently blames me for his own inaction and inability to create tail light lenses, because I was advising on points in the development process where others had trouble or failed, in that other thread.

Inaction? Your like the town bum! I've already saved a fiero from the fubaro wrecking crew. Most likely gonna save another one if phil huff decides to let one the dessert fieros go. You on the other hand have been working on the same one for 16 years. Slowly he turned wrench by wrench. After seeing how slammed was treated, who would ever want to make parts for this car? I was gonna do it for the tax write off. That's a win win in my book. I had already purchased an auto clave to remove the lens from the structure. But like Slammed said make them yourself.
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-21-2016 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

User Banned

Huh, was this just because of this thread?
PFF
System Bot
Daryl M

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2016 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daryl MSend a Private Message to Daryl MEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was hoping for some technical info to facilitate creation of a much needed car part. What I got was worse than junior high bullying and petty gossip. Wonder if the owner of the forum could create a catagory for this type of childish nonsense so the technical catagory could actually be used for the intended use?
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-21-2016 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Daryl M:
I was hoping for some technical info to facilitate creation of a much needed car part. What I got was worse than junior high bullying and petty gossip. Wonder if the owner of the forum could create a catagory for this type of childish nonsense so the technical catagory could actually be used for the intended use?

There is one. Some people just don't understand what technical discussion or behavioral context mean though, and get upset when others ask questions or offer advice or opinions they disagree with; or they bring their hatred from there, to other areas of the forum.

Anyway, do you have some ideas about creating such a part?
Daryl M

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2016 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daryl MSend a Private Message to Daryl MEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like the idea of covers like what I saw in Slammed's posts. Going to talk to some local plastic fabricators I know. It would be nice to find a manufacturer to make actual replacement lights, but not knowing the market, I hesitate putting too much into the project.
Gary W

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2016 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gary WSend a Private Message to Gary WEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The market would be a silent couple of dozen who would gladly fork over $500 - $1000 for OEM quality replacement sets.

A couple of hundred who would cry that $150 per lens was robbery.

A couple dozen more who like the idea, but want them customized to their liking - shaded, no logo, custom logo, etc. (at no extra cost)

Several whiners who know they could do it better and will explain in detail without any knowledge of what's involved, and a thousand cries of "Fraud - pics or it never happened".

Anyone who has such an idea would be wise to not announce any intent or show any pre-production progress. Put finished items on the shelf, bring them to a show, sell them on eBay and Amazon, and never sell them here.
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2016 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hit the nail on the head.

Originally posted by Gary W:

The market would be a silent couple of dozen who would gladly fork over $500 - $1000 for OEM quality replacement sets.

A couple of hundred who would cry that $150 per lens was robbery.

A couple dozen more who like the idea, but want them customized to their liking - shaded, no logo, custom logo, etc. (at no extra cost)

Several whiners who know they could do it better and will explain in detail without any knowledge of what's involved, and a thousand cries of "Fraud - pics or it never happened".

Anyone who has such an idea would be wise to not announce any intent or show any pre-production progress. Put finished items on the shelf, bring them to a show, sell them on eBay and Amazon, and never sell them here.

Daryl M

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2016 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daryl MSend a Private Message to Daryl MEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good info. Thanks
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-22-2016 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gary W:
The market would be a...

Yeah pretty much. Then if it nosedived because of this type of behavior, the worst of the lot would find a way to blame the potential vendor. Then, dozens of people would be claiming they would've supported it if a product had been made, or if they had known before. Funny thing, this is THE Fiero forum, yet cars and parts are devalued more here than anywhere. Just look in the mall, plenty of threads get trashed by people doing exactly what you described, and most of these things would sell through eBay without an issue.

[This message has been edited by ITR SOL (edited 09-22-2016).]

Gary W

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2016 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gary WSend a Private Message to Gary WEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The problem is this: There is no money in Fieros.

As much as a few of us love these old econosportscars, they just will never have the following of the Mustang, Camaro, or GTO, or the Boomer population to pour $$ into them. No mainline repop manufacturer will even consider making the parts because they know there's no ROI.

That leaves mostly backyard enthusiasts with ideas and ambition, but no experience in manufacturing or business in general. From what little I saw, Slammed had a viable product, but ruined any possibility of marketing it with hype before it was ready, unanticipated production problems, probably being short on operating cash and using money from paid orders to make more product, and possibly the worst communication imaginable.

It's happened before here, with various levels of people getting burned or disappointed, so the skeptics all pop up and say "Not this **** again!" It's not entirely unjustified, but it would put off anyone who had an inkling to sell to us. Someone like Rodney or The Fiero Store can say "We're working on a replacement solution for XXXX, stay tuned!", but they know well and good that it could be a year or more before that turns into actual inventory, and they're going to have to take a financial risk to put all that together before they sell a single widget.
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2016 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How about everyone move on to a new subject........
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2016 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Few people are restoring Fieros to like new condition, so used/modified parts will continue to be used for quite some time.
PFF
System Bot
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2016 05:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi guys....
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2016 05:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fireboss:

Hi guys....

'sup?
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2016 07:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

'sup?

nothing much...just chillin..
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2016 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by steve308:

Somebody needs to alert the Honda crowd as to the bitter disappointment, broken promises, lost shipments, and disappearing act they are about to be subjected to.

A few of us will be watching the Honda forums and other forums.

History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce. Karl Marx

Rodney

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2016 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rodney:

Rodney

So knowing that you and a few others will personally try and damage Slammed's future business ventures, you may want to put evidence here as to why. Many of us are not clear on that.

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-23-2016 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:
So knowing that you and a few others will personally try and damage Slammed's future business ventures, you may want to put evidence here as to why. Many of us are not clear on that.

There is absolutely no reason for such behavior.
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2016 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is heading down a dark path... probably ending up requiring lawyers and a court.
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2016 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is an assumption. Not a stated fact. Where do you deduct that this is my intention?

Rodney
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-23-2016 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is an assumption. Not a stated fact. Where do you deduct that this is my intention?

Rodney

ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-23-2016 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

Rodney, you might want to be careful with this. As a business owner you should be familiar with the term tortious interference. As a regular person, someone can probably get away with this without getting into too much trouble, but you as a business owner could potentially be sued over it. You can't deliberately interfere with somebody trying to perform business without risk of that person coming after you civilly for damaging their business and reputation. This is a legal term that has court precedents, and is very common for businesses to sue over. You're stepping over a line that you don't want to be stepping over.

Furthermore, you very clearly stated intent of tortious interference here in this thread. I quoted you to make sure you don't go and edit it to change that. This thread can be used as court evidence if slammed decides to come after you for such behavior. I'm not joking, this is a very very slippery path you are now on.

[This message has been edited by ITR SOL (edited 09-23-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2016 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney, you might want to be careful with this. As a business owner you should be familiar with the term tortious interference. As a regular person, someone can probably get away with this without getting into too much trouble, but you as a business owner could potentially be sued over it. You can't deliberately interfere with somebody trying to perform business without risk of that person coming after you civilly for damaging their business and reputation. This is a legal term that has court precedents, and is very common for businesses to sue over. You're stepping over a line that you don't want to be stepping over.

Again: you are making an assumption.

Rodney
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-23-2016 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Again: you are making an assumption.

Rodney

No, it's not much of an assumption. There are several threads that show this behavior here in this forum. And now you are threatening to monitor other forums for their business ventures which can easily lead someone to draw a conclusion that you plan to continue this behavior. This actually already happened from another member on here. You've also stated in other threads that you would continue your behavior every time slammed attempted to do something. I would stop if I were you.

ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-23-2016 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ITR SOL

193 posts
Member since Jun 2016
I'd like to ask a serious question for all the people that are attacking Slammed like pitbulls. Where were you when Lloyd, and Dean, and other people like them were ripping the members here off for tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars? I saw none of this behavior when that was happening. Why is it that you want to go after Slammed, when you didn't go after the worst offenders on the forum in any way like this? Is it because Slammed is producing parts? Is it because slammed wasn't as long-term of a member? Seriously, I really want to know why you didn't do this to the people that fleeced the members here the worst? Comparatively it doesn't look like anybody is really out any money, or products right now. It looks like there is a zero balance on this situation. It hardly justifies you stalking and trying to damage Slammed on any forum that you can find them on.

ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-23-2016 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ITR SOL

193 posts
Member since Jun 2016
Slammed if you're watching this thread, the terms you might want to ask an attorney about are:

Tortious Interference
Libel
Defamation of Character

If you can walk in and show that you're NOT Dallas Joley (shouldn't be too hard to do if that's the truth), then I'd imagine it should be a pretty straight forward claim. Start screenshotting everything you think shows intent and could be used to show damages.

By the way, these things have ALREADY happened if Slammed isn't Dallas. The people here who wouldn't stop the harassing behavior have already permanently damaged Slammed's reputation here, and caused the defeat of a project that could have been profitable. If I were you guys, I'd SERIOUSLY hope you were right about who you think Slammed is. Even if you stop now, if they aren't who you claimed, they might have an action against you now.

steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2016 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well someone who only signed up in June of 2016 sure knows a lot of ancient FIERO history.
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-23-2016 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well someone who only signed up in June of 2016 sure knows a lot of ancient FIERO history.

Funny how many people try to default to that. If I were you I'd be focused on other issues in this thread right now, considering the role you've played in this.
trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2016 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Slammed if you're watching this thread, the terms you might want to ask an attorney about are:

Why the hell are you encouraging legal action? You post about "driving away" vendors, and yet you ENCOURAGE legal action against a long standing, contributing vendor!

And it's a good thing you quoted Rodney - because he said he would be WATCHING the Honda forums. WATCHING. How is that illegal? You are the one here sowing seeds of discontent.

The reason so many people attacked Slammed is because things like fake shipping/tracking numbers, horrible communication, and then lashing out when called out on it.

Agree or disagree with Rodney - actively encouraging legal action is out of line. Makes me wonder what your connection in all of this is. It seems most of the "members" that are jumping to defend Slammed are all very new to the forum.

I see that I'm not the only one to notice this.
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-23-2016 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by trivet:

Why the hell are you encouraging legal action? You post about "driving away" vendors, and yet you ENCOURAGE legal action against a long standing, contributing vendor!

And it's a good thing you quoted Rodney - because he said he would be WATCHING the Honda forums. WATCHING. How is that illegal? You are the one here sowing seeds of discontent.

The reason so many people attacked Slammed is because things like fake shipping/tracking numbers, horrible communication, and then lashing out when called out on it.

Agree or disagree with Rodney - actively encouraging legal action is out of line. Makes me wonder what your connection in all of this is. It seems most of the "members" that are jumping to defend Slammed are all very new to the forum.

Dobey is new? 2.5 is new? Jaskispyder is new? I'm pushing it this way to discourage Rodney and the others from carrying this into a completely INAPPROPRIATE area. Also because I LOATHE this particular part of the forum, where people forget there are actual people involved in this, and that just because you're behind a keyboard, that doesn't mean actions don't have consequences. If the people who were ACTUALLY INVOLVED feel that they were victimized by Slammed and step up and do this, that's their prerogative. These are people who weren't even involved carrying this on, to the point of skirting certain laws, and leaving themselves open to civil action.

Am I trying to hurt Rodney? Nope. That said, he's crossing a line here, which I would have called out no matter if it was Cliff himself (by the way Cliff would never do this in a million years). I was trying to warn Rodney at first, then I felt that he was trying to insult my intelligence by claiming he wasn't actually doing what he's ALREADY DONE, so I called it out in a different way.

Not like this is ANY of your business, but I'll throw you a bit of info since for some reason you think it concerns you or anyone else. As far as my "join date", it's not like no one has EVER left this forum and come back after a while. I've been around this forum going on 10 years now, between lurking and posting. I took a hiatus for a while because of personal issues and in part because of the drama that kept resurfacing over and over. We eat our own here, and it gets old. I wasn't able to deal with it on top of all of the issues I was encountering. Well, I decided to buy another Fiero, and am back mainly to use this as more of a resource than anything. I decided to forego my old name and ignore most of the drama that I got swept up in before (I had actually planned on ignoring ALL drama on here but obviously that didn't go as well as planned), new start and all that. That said, I still don't like it when this behavior surfaces, and will speak my mind about it if I feel moved to. If they don't want this to go this way, they have the power to stop it by not pushing it this way in the first place.

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-23-2016 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by trivet:

A) Stalking is not exactly legal. It's clear from his posts and behavior on this forum that he's likely to take action beyond simply browsing other forums. Nobody would say they intend to WATCH other forums for posts from a specific person, unless they intend to do something when they see posts from said person. Or you do you like creepy people WATCHING your kids at the playground? They are only WATCHING after all.

B) Apparently you don't have much experience with the USPS. The USPS is one of the worst in the shipping industry. Claiming Slammed gave "fake" tracking numbers because the USPS sucks at tracking, is baseless. Unless you have actual proof that tracking numbers were faked, I'm more inclined to believe this is the stupidity of the USPS at fault, because I've had so many shipment/tracking/delivery issues with them at this point, it makes me cringe every time I have to buy something that is shipped via USPS.

C) Whether you agree or disagree with Rodney - his actions (and the actions of others) on this forum alone in regards to this matter, could be considered as needing legal recourse. It has nothing to do with defending or not defending Slammed; but defending the forum. People need to take responsibility for their actions, whether that involves legal action or not.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock