Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  GT Tail Light Repair/Protect Covers (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
GT Tail Light Repair/Protect Covers by Slammed
Started on: 02-24-2016 01:13 AM
Replies: 210 (6194 views)
Last post by: sardonyx247 on 09-30-2016 11:24 PM
Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2016 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

Pro tip: Not attacking her at every possible chance in every thread about tali light lenses, would be a halfway decent start.

If he told the truth from day one I would have never had a negative thing to say even if his lens project was a complete failure. Compulsive/pathological liars bring out the worst in me. I'll admit that.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
All new web page!:www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

IP: Logged
ITR SOL

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-20-2016 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Silvertown:
How do you have more positive feedback than dobey?

Because when it comes to his business, Rodney is on point. He's one of the few long term vendors who hasn't majorly messed anything up, and is still around (for now, no one will be here forever).

Rodney, I'm not going to go and dig up what you posted and paste it here. You basically said you didn't care if your Fiero oriented business was hurt by your online actions, you were ready to move on due to other ventures you had going, which were bringing in more money. Feel free to argue the point, but you posted it towards me, and I'm not too far off the mark if at all.

Now, with the various people involved in this thread, wouldn't it be more effective if we focused on the task at hand, coming up with an alternative for the GT lense issue? Or is it really that much more pleasurable for people to sit and ***** at and about each other? Taking the trash out only works when people are willing to start with their own actions, and that's never really been the case here with the vocal minority.

[This message has been edited by ITR SOL (edited 09-20-2016).]

Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2016 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

She did not make people on this forum behave the way they did. Your actions are of your own volition. You were a part of the problem in that whole mess. If you want to blame someone, go look in the mirror.

You have got to be sh!tting me!!!

Kevin
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post09-20-2016 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ITR SOL:
Now, with the various people involved in this thread, wouldn't it be more effective if we focused on the task at hand, coming up with an alternative for the GT lense issue? Or is it really that much more pleasurable for people to sit and ***** at and about each other? Taking the trash out only works when people are willing to start with their own actions, and that's never really been the case here with the vocal minority.

Would be nice if people could avoid moaning about China, Muslims, and whatever other unrelated BS, but it seems the days of interesting and meaningful discussion on topics like how to fabricate certain types of parts, or other actual Fiero things, are mostly gone.

Do you have any suggestions for lenses? Original molds were destroyed. Slammed's first venture to produce full lens replacements fell through with the molds being sold off to someone who had no idea what they were doing (but apparently that's a lie because whomever that was didn't contact Rodney about it). Then she ended up leaving that job and producing the partial repair lenses, which in no small part of this forum, turned out quite sour, though the product out turned out to be decent enough.

How might you propose someone else would go about producing these as a new venture then? Most people really aren't interested in a negative ROI, and for most people, that's what it would be.
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2016 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How do you have more positive feedback than dobey?

Might have something to do with Rodney speaking the truth and dobey is a dick.

Kevin

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2016 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Taking the trash out only works when people are willing to start with their own actions

This stands true no matter what else is in this thread.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2016 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43224 posts
Member since May 2007

Originally posted by Rodney:

This Slammed guy says he went to China to buy a $20,000 laser and uses it in his business. He posts pictures in his lens topics that look like they were taken in a dirty 2 car garage. ...

I would just like to say you probably have nothing to gain by the things you say against this Slammed person. Only rep to lose. In the end its up to you. Just my thoughts.
Slammed

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2016 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This Slammed guy says he went to China to buy a $20,000 laser and uses it in his business. He posts pictures in his lens topics that look like they were taken in a dirty 2 car garage. He showed blank lenses in what might be a bedroom in an apartment. He also shows them on a floor that has tiles you would have seen in the 60's. Google his business name and you find nothing. Google his phone number he gave and you get nothing. No one buys a $20,000 laser and almost never uses it. Who here still believes this guy? Almost 2000 people have viewed my web page on the lenses and $20,000 dies sold to an unnamed gentleman yet no one has contacted me. IMO this Slammed guys nose enters the room about 10 minutes before he does.

You are a riot. You're right, I actually WORK in my garage. Here's a year ago when I put the floor down. Attacking my work place? Damn you're dumb

I don't use my laser? Seems to work really well on these.

I can't make tail lights... lol

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 09-20-2016).]

Daryl M

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2016 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daryl MSend a Private Message to Daryl MEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
new to this forum, I may now understand the personalities at work here, but after reading alll of these responses to a simple question about the availability of rare car parts, I have to ask if anyone has experience in producing television? This forum could be an entertaining reality tv show. Way better than the Kardashians.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2016 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Daryl M:

new to this forum, I may now understand the personalities at work here, but after reading alll of these responses to a simple question about the availability of rare car parts, I have to ask if anyone has experience in producing television? This forum could be an entertaining reality tv show. Way better than the Kardashians.

Heh, yep.
Daryl M

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2016 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daryl MSend a Private Message to Daryl MEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
By the way slammed you mentioned tail lights may be available soon from somewhere. Do you have an approximate time frame on that availability?
PFF
System Bot
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2016 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Daryl M:

By the way slammed you mentioned tail lights may be available soon from somewhere. Do you have an approximate time frame on that availability?

Nope.
johnt671

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2016 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
why would anybody ask Slammed a question? You know the answer you get will be a lie. Without thinking to hard about this whole thing, how many times did he/she/it say they were leaving the forum and never coming back plus lies about tracking numbers and shipments?
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2016 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, how many times has anyone proven I've lied about anything?

I know the answer. Zero.
Silvertown

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-20-2016 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SilvertownSend a Private Message to SilvertownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Would be nice if people could avoid moaning about China,Muslims

Do you have any suggestions for lenses?

How might you propose someone else would go about producing these as a new venture then?.

Point one....USA,USA,USA!!!

Point two....Do you have any suggestions for lenses?

Point three....How might you propose someone else would go about producing these as a new venture then?
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-20-2016 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Would be nice if people could avoid moaning about China, Muslims, and whatever other unrelated BS, but it seems the days of interesting and meaningful discussion on topics like how to fabricate certain types of parts, or other actual Fiero things, are mostly gone.

Do you have any suggestions for lenses? Original molds were destroyed. Slammed's first venture to produce full lens replacements fell through with the molds being sold off to someone who had no idea what they were doing (but apparently that's a lie because whomever that was didn't contact Rodney about it). Then she ended up leaving that job and producing the partial repair lenses, which in no small part of this forum, turned out quite sour, though the product out turned out to be decent enough.

How might you propose someone else would go about producing these as a new venture then? Most people really aren't interested in a negative ROI, and for most people, that's what it would be.

I've talked with a few people about this over the past several years. Most that were interested soon lost interest due to the drama that was created by Lori and a few other people attempting to recreate products, and the potential of a negative ROI like you said. Back when I first started discussing this, and reproducing T-Top seals with various sources, people on the forum were complaining that NEW NOS lenses (which were rare but still occasionally found at the time) were too expensive at $500 for a set. Now used ones are going for more than that, even with visible damage.

Honestly, it would take a new person with no idea of the history of how things like this have gone. No knowledge of Lori, or other doomed sail panel attempts, no knowledge of the spiteful environment that surges up anytime someone tries to create a new path forward, and doesn't let the mob mentality drive them off. Unfortunately, that mob mentality gets strong here. Slammed had the capability from the looks of it, but had issues with their follow through, and then the mob started their crap, and now it's a done deal. It sounds like they know someone is moving forward with something, but they have no incentive to share anything with anyone here. Even if they (I don't really care what gender they are) tell the complete truth about everything from here on out, people here will go out of their way to try to prove they are lying, and even claim they are without any evidence just because they believe they have been dishonest about some things before. There can be no redemption for Slammed here, even if they deserve an opportunity.

I don't know enough about manufacturing or the processes or materials needed in order to create a viable alternative. I was willing to put money towards it back around 2010, but even then I couldn't find someone willing to put their neck out without a confirmation of backing from the community. Most didn't see getting a ROI on what would have been a $10k - $20k investment of time and resources. I was even willing to front half of whatever it was at the time as long as I received my investment plus a small increase as a percentage of the net sales profit. No go. Now, I don't have the means to back it financially without putting myself in a precarious position, and wouldn't even if I did. I used to make calls to companies to see what avenues could be taken to reproduce parts for us, but I don't feel like even discussing things anymore, as it would just open up more confrontation.

I did speak with someone within the past few months who is still considering tackling this, but they will NEVER sell them through this forum, and this is not a vendor with a problematic history I'm talking about here. If someone would explain a bit about what machinery would be best and what processes and materials would be best to use, I might be willing to check around a bit. Living in one of the largest cities in the country, there might be options here. Sorry man, I want to be a productive member of that discussion, I truly do. I just know that I don't have the appropriate knowledge to drive it.

ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-20-2016 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ITR SOL

193 posts
Member since Jun 2016

Originally posted by 2.5:
I would just like to say you probably have nothing to gain by the things you say against this Slammed person. Only rep to lose. In the end its up to you. Just my thoughts.

It's been brought up...

At this point, you're not damaging their reputation, but potentially your own.

I'm OK with that. I have been moving in a new direction lately developing parts for other car models. I don't see myself developing too many new Fiero parts anymore. I have some new Fiero stuff coming but probably not much after that. I can't be involved here much anymore. This guy has a serious mental health problem. It is better that I stay away from this place now.

LB23

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2016 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LB23Send a Private Message to LB23Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed:

You are a riot. You're right, I actually WORK in my garage. Here's a year ago when I put the floor down. Attacking my work place? Damn you're dumb

I don't use my laser? Seems to work really well on these.

I can't make tail lights... lol

I'm sure I will get neg to a ban but I wanted to let them know what they are getting into.
Google image search can be fun. http://www.clubcivic.com/fo...and-b-motors.231014/
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2016 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You're a real sack of ****. **** all of you I'm gone. I'm not doing anything here anymore. I haven't harmed anyone and I even get out of this and try to do better business, and you want to still **** with me? **** you
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2016 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a 4 cylinder laser. How cool.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2016 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fukk all of you I'm gone.

If only this were true...THIS TIME!

Kevin
PFF
System Bot
Silvertown

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-20-2016 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SilvertownSend a Private Message to SilvertownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Slammed:

You're a real sack of shitt. Fukk all of you I'm gone. I'm not doing anything here anymore. I haven't harmed anyone and I even get out of this and try to do better business, and you want to still fukk with me? Fukk you. [/QUOTE

I wish this was hillary clintons concession speech.

[This message has been edited by Silvertown (edited 09-20-2016).]

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2016 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey, how many times has anyone proven I've lied about anything?

I know the answer. Zero.

Only in your mind.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

steve308

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2016 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Somebody needs to alert the Honda crowd as to the bitter disappointment, broken promises, lost shipments, and disappearing act they are about to be subjected to.
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-20-2016 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone unsure as to why Slammed wouldn't consider continuing to work with this community as far as providing the lenses? Now people are threatening interference with their other projects. This just fully proved my point. The harassment is actually following into OTHER FORUMS now. That was low.

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2016 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Point three....How might you propose someone else would go about producing these as a new venture then?

Well, you start with a big fortune...and make a small fortune out of this project. I'm thinking the equipment is secondary to the approach. We don't have to reinvent the wheel, or do the lights the same way they were originally done. Several people have said that tail lights are coming soon. They may have just been talking. Time will tell. Anyway, marketing would have to be handled very carefully. Big names would have to be involved throughout, and probably sold through a known vendor.

What was wrong with LB's post?

ITR, I wondered if you'd get blasted for your generalization about Fiero owners. I used almost the same phrase, and I got blasted. Honestly, I just repeated what someone else said, and it seemed true enough, but it sure riles some people. For sure, there are Fiero owners with $80K in one of their Fieros. But then there are those who can't cough up $1.30 for some bolts. It's about priorities. I've seen people with more than $9K in sound basrriers, sound equipment, and lighting on a $1K car that looks terrible and breaks down. I'm not that kind of person. I wouldn't spend $1K on tail lights for a $5K car. Heck, covers wrre a good idea.

As for Rodney, there is only one. Don't run him off.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2016 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tshark

4388 posts
Member since Feb 2014

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Slammed:

You're a real sack of shitt. Fukk all of you I'm gone. I'm not doing anything here anymore. I haven't harmed anyone and I even get out of this and try to do better business, and you want to still fukk with me? Fukk you. [/QUOTE

I wish this was hillary clintons concession speech.

LOL! As long as she wrote it down. Her voice grates on my nerves.

Anyway, old habits die hard. Rodney's greatest proponents would be his customers, most likely. For all I know, he could be a pidgeon-toe'd, under-grow'd, flying purple people eater. I've never met him, didn't ask, and he didn't volunteer. He said send me that much money and I'll send you this part. A few days later, the part arrived. Not easy, but the concept is simple, and apparently it's a living.
Silvertown

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-20-2016 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SilvertownSend a Private Message to SilvertownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

LOL! As long as she wrote it down. Her voice grates on my nerves.

Anyway, old habits die hard. Rodney's greatest proponents would be his customers, most likely. For all I know, he could be a pidgeon-toe'd, under-grow'd, flying purple people eater. I've never met him, didn't ask, and he didn't volunteer. He said send me that much money and I'll send you this part. A few days later, the part arrived. Not easy, but the concept is simple, and apparently it's a living.

I wonder if there is this much drama on the Corvair boards?

Silvertown

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-20-2016 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SilvertownSend a Private Message to SilvertownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Silvertown

440 posts
Member since Sep 2015

Well, you start with a big fortune...and make a small fortune out of this project. I'm thinking the equipment is secondary to the approach. We don't have to reinvent the wheel, or do the lights the same way they were originally done. Several people have said that tail lights are coming soon. They may have just been talking. Time will tell. Anyway, marketing would have to be handled very carefully. Big names would have to be involved throughout, and probably

My point three was a jab at dopey being that we went round in circles over this subject which at the time I had excess capital before tax time i wax going to lose so after I became pissed off like slammed i went and spent it on another freightliner cascadia. But what dobey told me was my $150 grand wasn't enough to make it happen.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-20-2016 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My point three was a jab at dopey being that we went round in circles over this subject which at the time I had excess capital before tax time i wax going to lose so after I became pissed off like slammed i went and spent it on another freightliner cascadia. But what dobey told me was my $150 grand wasn't enough to make it happen.

You still can't read I guess. I never said that at all, nor did you make any statement in that thread about putting up $150K to make any sort of lenses. All you did do was fail to actually comprehend any of the useful information, and instead continued to make personal attacks and demands of me. Seems you're looking to do that over here now too.
Silvertown

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-20-2016 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SilvertownSend a Private Message to SilvertownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You still can't read I guess. I never said that at all, nor did you make any statement in that thread about putting up $150K to make any sort of lenses. All you did do was fail to actually comprehend any of the useful information, and instead continued to make personal attacks and demands of me. Seems you're looking to do that over here now too.

You said it would take a least $1000000. So I guess you can't remember libbie.
PFF
System Bot
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-20-2016 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You said it would take a least $1000000. So I guess you can't remember libbie.

No, you were demanding that I make products for the Fiero. I stated it will take one million dollars for me to drop everything, and do that instead of my job. That is what it takes if you want me to make products on your schedule. This is the same thing I tell everyone on this forum who would insist that I am not getting my car done on time, or that talk to me like I should be making products for Fieros that they want, on their schedule.

So yes, I remember perfectly fine, and know how to read and comprehend, as well as use the search function. The figure of $150K you mentioned here appears nowhere in that other thread, at the time of authorship of my previous reply to you here.
Silvertown

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-20-2016 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SilvertownSend a Private Message to SilvertownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No, you were demanding that I make products for the Fiero. I stated it will take one million dollars for me to drop everything, and do that instead of my job. That is what it takes if you want me to make products on your schedule. This is the same thing I tell everyone on this forum who would insist that I am not getting my car done on time, or that talk to me like I should be making products for Fieros that they want, on their schedule.
So yes, I remember perfectly fine, and know how to read and comprehend, as well as use the search function. The figure of $150K you mentioned here appears nowhere in that other thread, at the time of authorship of my previous reply to you here.

Out of curiosity how long does it take to build an ls4? I bet I could pull one out of a yard in one day break it down on the second take it to the machine shop on the 3rd go to napa to get the rebuild kit pick it up on the 5th and have it put back together on the 7th.

[This message has been edited by Silvertown (edited 09-20-2016).]

Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2016 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow. This one is going to the shitter.
Dylpro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2016 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DylproSend a Private Message to DylproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any South Park fans? This feels like the Black Friday episode where George RR Martin kept promising the dragons were coming.
"Tail lights are coming they're on their way!"
But all you ever get is a floppy wiener in your face.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-21-2016 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Out of curiosity how long does it take to build an ls4? I bet I could pull one out of a yard in one day break it down on the second take it to the machine shop on the 3rd go to napa to get the rebuild kit pick it up on the 5th and have it put back together on the 7th.

I'm sure I could too if that was my goal. But it's not, nor is it the only thing in life I have to do. But if you want to do that, feel free. Nobody stopping you.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2016 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney's greatest proponents would be his customers, most likely. He said send me that much money and I'll send you this part. A few days later, the part arrived. Not easy, but the concept is simple, and apparently it's a living.

He must have started up in the old days when people had class, and patience.
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2016 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fukk all of you I'm gone. I'm not doing anything here anymore.

8th time you have said this.
Silvertown

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-21-2016 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SilvertownSend a Private Message to SilvertownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm sure I could too if that was my goal. But it's not, nor is it the only thing in life I have to do. But if you want to do that, feel free. Nobody stopping you.

I wouldn't waste my time on a pos boat anchor ls4. Get yourself an LSX. I got one but I don't have a chevy to put it in and I dang sure wouldn't waste it on a Fiero. I'm thinking a custom billet block 3.4 for that destroked.How much does a cnc machine cost that can do that. I want one that can do wheels too so I can make me a set of those fancy Indy pace car wheels and suspension parts and interior pieces and on and on. Oh I forgot you can even up grade that pesky failure prone transmission case with a billet unit. Oh life is great in the fiero cj fantasy world.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-21-2016 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I wouldn't waste my time on a pos boat anchor ls4. Get yourself an LSX. I got one but I don't have a chevy to put it in and I dang sure wouldn't waste it on a Fiero. I'm thinking a custom billet block 3.4 for that destroked.How much does a cnc machine cost that can do that. I want one that can do wheels too so I can make me a set of those fancy Indy pace car wheels and suspension parts and interior pieces and on and on. Oh I forgot you can even up grade that pesky failure prone transmission case with a billet unit. Oh life is great in the fiero cj fantasy world.

Uhm, Maybe tell your doctor to adjust your dosage? Doesn't seem to be working out at the current level.

But since you hate Fieros so much, and apparently the people on this forum, perhaps you'd be kind enough to just leave? I suspect of course that's not the case and you'll stay here, making nonsensical attacks on the people of this forum, and the Fiero.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock