Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  GT Tail Light Repair/Protect Covers (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
GT Tail Light Repair/Protect Covers by Slammed
Started on: 02-24-2016 01:13 AM
Replies: 210 (6194 views)
Last post by: sardonyx247 on 09-30-2016 11:24 PM
Slammed

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2016 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes they are more flexible but in this thickness once they are attached, very firm. You could take a baseball bat to them and do no damage aside from scratching.

The pictures are a sequence. The cover, the broken lense, the cover over the unmodified broken lense, the broken lense modified to remove the lettering and clear, and the cover now on the modified lense.
IP: Logged
Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2016 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Think we have a winner here!
Dang, if this ain't as close as you're gonna get to real lenses, I don't know what is!
Way to go..... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Ž

[This message has been edited by Indyellowgt (edited 03-02-2016).]

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2016 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you very much! I have finally had a breakthrough with the paint and it is a great success You could bend them nearly in half and the paint won't split. I am going to make another video with a couple new things in it. I hope to have it up tomorrow morning

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 03-02-2016).]

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2016 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great job! Those look AMAZING! I have new OEM tail lights on my car, but it scares the H E double L out of me that something will happen to them, some how, some way. I might just buy a set of these to put over my tail lights to protect them.

I also wanted to say that I commend you for sticking with this, considering the past 2 threads and all. It says a lot about your character. Fantastic Job! ! !

Now I am still looking forward to some nice GT quarter windows

George P Wood

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2016 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for George P WoodSend a Private Message to George P WoodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kudos
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2016 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you very much for the kind words

Windows are next week. No joke.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2016 04:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And now this paint doesn't like the silicone I'm using... I'm gonna pull my hair out
Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2016 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You'll get it right, no worries! I'm doubly stoked to see the quarter windows! My vote is the green tint like the originals if you can pull it off!

๐Ÿ‘
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2016 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These will be perfect for de-laminated sets...I have a set that I will be ordering a set for and I will show the prior and after pictures.
busa_powered

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2016 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for busa_poweredSend a Private Message to busa_poweredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Count me in for a set

[This message has been edited by busa_powered (edited 03-03-2016).]

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2016 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am ready to go! We've got great flexibility in the paint and silicone doesn't attack it. I'm thrilled to say the least. I wish I would have thought of the silicone catalyst issue before I wasted all this plastic and time lol I will put up a thread in the mall

First 5 orders I am selling at a discount in exchange for installed pictures and a review! $335 Shipped. Help me get this thing going! I will send everything you will need, minus cutting tools, with a video that I would like someone to reproduce. Because honestly mine is embarrassing. The lighting is awful and I sound like a whale that has a stuttering issue.
PFF
System Bot
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2016 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent!

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ)

luvfierosforever

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2016 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for luvfierosforeverSend a Private Message to luvfierosforeverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi there,
My friend from our Facebook group has been trying to email you, with no response. Unfortunately for him, he can't remember his user/pass here to post. Are you by chance on Facebook? To find the group, simply search Fiero. It is a closed group you have to ask to join. The person trying to contact you from the group is Brad. I believe there are others who may be interested in your lenses as well.

Thanks,
Paula
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2016 04:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's deactivated at the moment. Facebook can be a real nightmare for relationships...

They will be listed on eBay soon and will be available through my website once I'm finished building it. If they want to email me have them send it to plasticvacsolutions@gmail.com
luvfierosforever

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2016 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for luvfierosforeverSend a Private Message to luvfierosforeverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you. I will forward the information.
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 05:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just for anyone stumbling on this thread ...Slammed turned out to be a CROOK...
Took peoples money and then never delivered and will not respond or refund our money....

Here is how it all ended going down...
Marcopolo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MarcopoloClick Here to visit Marcopolo's HomePageSend a Private Message to MarcopoloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am very interested

------------------
Marco

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2016 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fireboss:

Just for anyone stumbling on this thread ...Slammed turned out to be a CROOK...
Took peoples money and then never delivered and will not respond or refund our money....

Here is how it all ended going down...

For those stumbling on this thread, and that read this comment 2 posts back, that is inaccurate information that he has said he will not apologize for...

Nope,
No apologies from me..

....even though he has a set of Slammed's lenses:

The lenses came while I was at work..
they look really Good..

I just wanted to clear that up, so others do not believe what was posted.
Daryl M

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2016 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daryl MSend a Private Message to Daryl MEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What ever happened to this thread? Are these covers available? Update appreciated!๐Ÿ˜
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2016 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They are no longer for sale
Daryl M

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2016 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daryl MSend a Private Message to Daryl MEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They looked so good. What happened?
PFF
System Bot
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-10-2016 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Daryl M:

The human condition.
Shho13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2016 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You don't wanna know, It's that ridiculous. There is a word I can use to perfectly describe it, but It's not family friendly.

Slammed may come back in the future, but who knows at this point.

------------------
"Discord"

Let's Go Mets!

( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ)

Daryl M

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2016 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daryl MSend a Private Message to Daryl MEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Too bad. Looked like a good product.
no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2016 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Shho13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2016 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^^^ I couldn't have said it any better myself... ^^^

------------------
"Discord"

Let's Go Mets!

( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ)

Daryl M

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2016 04:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Daryl MSend a Private Message to Daryl MEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Has anyone considered importing from overseas?
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-11-2016 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Has anyone considered importing from overseas?

Importing what from overseas?
Daryl M

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2016 01:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Daryl MSend a Private Message to Daryl MEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Importing GT tail lights. The Chinese are famous for duplicating things like tail lights for pretty cheap, as long as you send a reasonable piece to copy and order them in numbers large enough to make it worth while. Not sure how many Fiero GT owners need new tail lights, but if there is enough interest, it may be doable.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2016 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chinese products lack quality. Phones, drywall, toy cars, scooters, toys, cars, whatever. Likely, the letters would be misformed, not in a line, the holes wouldn't line up, and the left/right sides wouldn't match.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2016 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is not true at all. The Chinese are capable of reproducing with perfect precision. Their standards are not lenient, the customers are. They are given a price point and quality control range they need to hit, and if the client is happy they go into production.

Most all high end phones, television, etc have factories in several countries including China. Many flagship Samsung and LG products are made in China. Most components are made in China. There are military spec motherboards made in China
PFF
System Bot
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2016 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They made drywall out of toxic materials, then denied it.

We had to send all their scooters back, due to shoddy construction.

If you buy their ATVs, you have to disassemble and reassemble them correctly yourself. They use parts made elsewhere, so all you get from them is the shoddy portion--assembly.

As for phones, the LG, samsung, etc make my point. Phines used to be made in the US, and be functional, if bulky and ugly. Phones made now are just trash. No quality, but sure, they are small and more visually appealing.

Toys are made from--more often than not--used condoms. I don't want to know how they get those.

In China, they don't want their own products, because of the lack of quality. It used to be that American Levis were popular there, as well as Buicks. The popularity of these products has fallen off as the quality dropped. Levis are no longer made in the US.

The quality control in China is terrible. Go visit their plants unannounced. What you see will shock you. You'll find out that the source materials are the worst. Basically, they utilize the materials we don't want. They do not have good sources of materials. They advance their kids quickly through the workforce in demanding conditions. Reverse-engineering costs pennies on the dollar compared to real R&D, they use patent trolls, their labor costs pennies on the dollar, and their materials are basically waste products.

Pick a Chinese ATV, and let's compare to a big-name ATV. The quality of the Chinese ATV is just lacking.

Heck, for Fiero parts, if you buy a part made in China, it's likely bad out of the box. There was another thread about this: ACDelco vs AC Delco.

I'm not saying that quality parts cannot be made in China--just that the Chinese aren't making them. We've been trying to develop Malaysia to avoid China's mistakes. To help with understanding, try painting a car in the desert or a swamp. The environment would sabotage the effort. If you want a quality job from Maaco, you have to do your own prep, clean their paint room, and check between coats. Again, there is no quality control.
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post09-18-2016 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FFS now we're arguing about "quality" of products made in China?

I don't think I've ever seen a cell phone that was really "made in the USA." Nokia phones weren't. Motorola phones weren't. Samsung weren't. Apple weren't. Then again, they haven't gotten any worse or any better, either, regardless of where they're made. Same with computers. This stuff has been coming primarily from China or Taiwan since the 90s. Some stuff from Japan is a lot better, but Taiwan and China have by far been the major suppliers of electronics since the 90s.

Yes, there are plenty of crappy manufacturers in China making crappy products sold for incredibly cheap. Guess what? It's no different than when it was done in the US. We created regulations to prevent it here, so companies moved manufacturing overseas to keep profit margin up. There are also plenty of high quality manufacturing plants in China. Granted, they may have much more lax labor laws and practically be slavery, but it's OK because you have a shiny new iPhone that's the best thing in the world.
cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2016 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would have to agree with Slammed on this one. China "can" produce high quality goods. You won't have the same quality for 1/3 the price, whether you are buying a BBQ, injection mold, or fighter jet. I am a machinist by trade and sell CNC machines for a living. I can tell you that "where" a machine is made nowdays has very little indication of quality. For example, North American machine tools such as Haas are nowhere near the rigidity and quality of many Taiwanese brands. As long as materials and QC is tightly monitored (which costs money, therefore increasing the cost of the final product), the final country of assembly makes little difference.

While I agree that the Chinese, like the Japanese 20-30 years ago were more about copying than innovation, they do have the technical skills and manpower to turn out good quality products. However, since the rest of the world expects to pay bargain basement prices for Chinese goods, something's got to give. I remember when products made in Japan, and then later Hong Kong and Taiwan were considered cheap junk. Not anymore.. A Chinese BBQ at Wal Mart is $150. One made in Canada, just around the corner from me, is about $500. The Canadian one is far better quality, but I would be willing to bet that the Chinese could easily match the quality of the Canadian one if people were willing to pay $500 for their BBQ.

We need to increase our productivity, innovation, and automation on this continent if we have any hope of competing with China for the manufactured goods market. If our generation and the next lose the skills to "make" things (machinists, tool makers, sheet metal workers, welders, etc), then we are doomed. The Chinese are not stupid, and are a very patient culture. They will wait a couple of decades more until we no longer possess the skills to make our own goods, and then they can charge whatever they wish for shoes, car parts, etc
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-18-2016 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

Again, it's not really the manufacturer that's to blame here, it's the company contracting them. If you want item A produced and there are several tiers of quality available, from a high quality product to crap, and YOU choose to only pay for crap level, how is it fair to blame the contracted manufacturer? Too many companies here are asking for the lowest possible price which directly relates to the lowest possible quality. The Chinese are capable of producing excellent quality, if someone wants to PAY for that quality just like they'd have to do anywhere else.

As far as them just copying everyone else, I put forward the Chevy Tracker, and Ford Fiesta as examples of times where we've taken other brands and have slapped our names on them. Not much different. If we want to stop this trend, then we have to completely overhaul how manufacturing is done in this country. I won't even get into the corrupt businesses making backroom deals with even more corrupt politicians, but truth be told that's at the heart of it all.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2016 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just spent 6 months doing 3D printer reviews. The Chinese printers all died within 30 days, with less than 400 hours. Only the Chinese printers died. There were some minor issues with some of the other printers, but the others were all functional when the reviews were completed. These printers were all the same price points. The manufacturers chose the printers they sent me to test. Several Chinese manufacturers overnighted me replacements. Will they fix the problems I found? Doubtful.

In 2003, I did a review on a bunch of Chinese scooters the manufacturer wanted us to sell. I told them what needed to be fixed for us to carry them. Rather than fix them, they offered to cut the price substantially. I restated my position. They took the scooters elsewhere, and the scooters sold, and were returned. A few cases made the news.

Thinking of cell phones, there has been no improvement in the phone. The look and other functionality has changed, but the phone itself has gotten worse. I understand that there are more cell phones in use. We have tied up cell towers before. Call quality hasn't improved. Dead spots remain. Dropped calls are common. Fortunately, you can play some mindless game on your phone while waiting for signal. If you still have an old brick phone, it's marginally better. The phones crash, refuse to complete calls, have 1-way audio, etc. The phones were better in the early 80's.

Not enough people are willing to pay for quality, know what quality is, or care. Which brings us back to the topic, and the results I stated above. Sure, the Chinese product could be made, but nothing I'd put on my car. If for no other reason than that they'd be exactly as I described.

Sure, the Chinese could make better products. The issue isn't cost. If they made quality products, we wouldn't have to keep buying more of their junk to replace the junk we already bought that fell apart.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2016 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your argument is totally invalid and you even back up the point we make trying to prove yours. They chose not to make it better, not they couldn't. And phones being better in the 80s? Have you lost your mind? I have not restarted my phone in several weeks. GPS works when I need it everytime, while I have music streaming and a person on hold. And this is a $99 phone. They squeeze a quad core, tuner, GPS module, camera and more ram than my first hard drive capacity and you call it crap? Several tool trucks have gone to China and Taiwan for manufacturing and many of the tools you cannot tell the difference between the new import and the original US product. This is dumb, I don't know why I'm arguing with you. Google is right there. Do some actual research.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2016 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I did my research. In China. Follow your own advise. I've led you to the water. Up to you to drink or not.

A more careful read of my posts would show that I stated repeatedly that China didn't make quality products--not that they couldn't--but for which I thank you for your agreement.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2016 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tshark

4388 posts
Member since Feb 2014

Originally posted by Slammed:

Your argument is totally invalid and you even back up the point we make trying to prove yours. They chose not to make it better, not they couldn't. And phones being better in the 80s? Have you lost your mind? I have not restarted my phone in several weeks. GPS works when I need it everytime, while I have music streaming and a person on hold. And this is a $99 phone. They squeeze a quad core, tuner, GPS module, camera and more ram than my first hard drive capacity and you call it crap? Several tool trucks have gone to China and Taiwan for manufacturing and many of the tools you cannot tell the difference between the new import and the original US product. This is dumb, I don't know why I'm arguing with you. Google is right there. Do some actual research.

Thanks for the laugh.

Your argument is totally invalid.

You even back up [my] point ... trying to prove yours. โ€They chose not to make it better, not they couldn't.โ€ And that's why it was, is, and will always be junk. Rather easy to understand, isn't it? If you don't choose to make it better, it's bad. Junk. Trash.

They chose not to make it better, not they couldn't. Yep.

Have you lost your mind? โ€GPS works when I need it everytime, while I have music streaming and a person on hold. And this is a $99 phone. They squeeze a quad core, tuner, GPS module, camera and more ram than my first hard drive capacity and you call it crap?โ€ Yep. Nothing to do with the phone. These are do-dads. Gimmicks. Glitz. They work to distract the user, obviously. Google is right there. Do some actual research. Start by looking up the definition of the word phone.

โ€Several tool trucks have gone to China and Taiwan for manufacturing...โ€ Blah, blah, blah.

โ€... and many of the tools you cannot tell the difference between the new import and the original US product.โ€ Right. Until you use them.

Google is right there. Do some actual research.

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 09-18-2016).]

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2016 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would say everyone sitting in front of their monitor or tv would disagree with you. I went to Guangzhou to buy my laser cutter and visited several manufacturing facilities. I have a direct number to an American supervisor on site and got an excellent product at a great price. This isn't some piece of crap scooter, it's a 20k precision machine. You said the manufacturer contacted you to sell their product. Someone in the US did not take a spec to China to have it built the way they wanted it, and it turned out to be crap. Phone reception? I haven't dropped a call in months and I'm sure many others can say the same. You have a problem with SOFTWARE or towers, not the phones hardware. My phone is also my main source of internet via tethering. Over 100GB every month with no hiccups. Who made the computer your are posting from? Is it constantly broken?

You think Matco, Mac, Snap-on and Cornwell would chance putting imports in their tool line that break? You talk like an old man with very outdated ideas of how the world works and refuses to wise up

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 09-18-2016).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock