2.8 putting out 250hp lol by Pegasus88GT
Started on: 02-13-2015 03:29 PM
Replies: 129 (3805 views)
Last post by: jmbishop on 02-27-2015 10:20 PM
Jason88Notchie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2015 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

And you brought that crap out of T/OT into GFC for why? To trash this thread even more?

I'm sure the point is taken. This thread has gone so far astray, recovery is futile. This sucka is a burning pile of mess.
IP: Logged
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2015 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jason88Notchie

1702 posts
Member since Oct 2009
Right where this STUPID thread should be now. Thanks Cliff.
Tuna Helper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2015 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tuna HelperSend a Private Message to Tuna HelperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This thread is still going?

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2015 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So what did we accomplish here......ANOTHER great member has left the forum, people are getting rated all over the place, and now this is in the trash where it should have been after the second page. I think it's time for Cliff to stop being the only moderator on here and open up the ability for trusted people who are on here frequently to moderate and close threads whenever they start to turn nasty. It would bring the general tension down and stop the bickering before it completely destroys the thread and peoples feelings. This forum has turned into a complete, argumentative, negative shithole and it's sad.
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2015 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

So what did we accomplish here......ANOTHER great member has left the forum, people are getting rated all over the place, and now this is in the trash where it should have been after the second page. I think it's time for Cliff to stop being the only moderator on here and open up the ability for trusted people who are on here frequently to moderate and close threads whenever they start to turn nasty. It would bring the general tension down and stop the bickering before it completely destroys the thread and peoples feelings. This forum has turned into a complete, argumentative, negative shithole and it's sad.

Ummm...no. This forum is good as it is. This stuff happens. If anyone been around a while you'd realize it. Seen it over and over.

dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post02-24-2015 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jason88Notchie:
Ummm...no. This forum is good as it is. This stuff happens. If anyone been around a while you'd realize it. Seen it over and over.

Ummm…yes. Cliff has stated several times that he doesn't have the time to deal with the forum on his own. The best way to do that is to have some trusted moderators who can move threads to the right forums where they belong, and help end nonsense like this before it turns into 4 pages of unrelated crap, without just outright banning people.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2015 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jason88Notchie:

Ummm...no. This forum is good as it is.

No this forum is complete **** like it is. Before I joined, I watched this forum since 2001. EVERYTHING has gone down the shitter or else we would still have the top notch members who set the bar for modifying these cars. Now we lost another highly respected, professional person over some bullshit that escalated. Then when it was too late, this thread was dumped here. It should have been closed, not moved.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post02-25-2015 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hold the presses! I have PM'ed no one, and still got a response? The moderator that I did not PM enjoys watching the silly bickering.

And I am only posting to post. This is trolling... Funny, but those that ARE trolling, feel they are not. Bless their little hearts.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2015 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All I have to say is ..... JUST FRIGGEN WOW ...... BRAVO !!!

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 02-27-2015).]

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2015 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/061082.html

Don't try to circumvent the censor system.
The forum software automatically censors some 4-letter words (and even some 5- and 6-letter words). Don't try to circumvent it. We all know what you mean with "you svck" (actually, "suck" isn't censored of course, but you get my point).
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock