Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Need recommendations for a fun(ish) and practical daily driver (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Need recommendations for a fun(ish) and practical daily driver by nitroheadz28
Started on: 10-14-2013 01:19 PM
Replies: 175 (2870 views)
Last post by: nitroheadz28 on 10-24-2013 09:14 PM
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since my employment thread got locked thanks to a couple of old fart douches, I might as well say that I've been working on my own business venture for 2 months and in the meantime an engineering job essentially fell into my lap at random. Needless to say that I start in 2 weeks and the commute is 80 miles daily, I can't depend on my 95 T/A to get me there reliably not to mention its getting 11/18mpg for some reason and I haven't been able to figure it out yet.

So in that vein, I need something relatively cheap $5000 or less to buy so I can commute with. I'd prefer it wasn't some boring typical jelly bean car. Biggest thing is that it needs to be reliable (Prefer 2000 and newer), get decent mileage (25+ highway) and enjoyable to drive, so far I've only come up with:

-Miata
-9-3 Aero
-GTI?

I'm trying to think outside of the box because I've only had Pontiacs. Fiero, Grand Prix, Trans Am.. Time to experience something different

Suggestions?

[This message has been edited by nitroheadz28 (edited 10-15-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Marvin McInnis

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A Honda Civic is hard to beat as an economical commuter car. As with any car, the fun part is up to you. Don't forget that you're going to be driving that 80 miles in winter as well as in more pleasant weather.

(I hope that opinion wasn't too "old fart douche"y for your taste.)

[This message has been edited by Marvin McInnis (edited 10-14-2013).]

Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marvin McInnis:

(I hope that opinion wasn't too "old fart douche"y for you.)

At 80 miles a day I would be interested in the most comfortable seat too
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wanna buy my Fiero?

It's dependable, and yummy.

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh poor baby, 80 miles a day, how terrible for you, try 100 each way. in a full size 20 year old full size Ford Van

you really need a reality check.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

Oh poor baby, 80 miles a day, how terrible for you, try 100 each way. in a full size 20 year old full size Ford Van

Steve

If he wouldn't have called you out in the first post, would you have felt the need to add your insightful commentary?
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Steve

8 miles from Brooklyn is a BAD commute. 80? Ugh, I feel for ya, man...

Actually, WORKING in Brooklyn is worse, because of "alternate side of the street" parking.

Seriously. You need to leave your job, sit in your car, and stick your thumb up you butt as everyone tries to fight for the 8 spots which open up across the street.
lemme look for a clip:

I do NOT miss this at all.
4x a week.
I know it sounds trivial, but when you work at different sites, it's a daily PITA...

This has NOTHING to do with 'street sweeping", it's about parking tickets...(Heh, they just mentioned that...60 Million a year?)

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 10-14-2013).]

theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Steve

LOL, and you need a life.
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Honda GROM... I'm half serious.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If it were me, I'd probably go with the Miata or the GTI.

Last time I went car shopping (a couple years ago), I was looking for an econo-box to take over daily commuting duties from the Fiero. My first thought was the Honda Civic. But it seems everyone else wants one, too. So the prices are inflated. Plus, it seemed every Honda Civic for sale was molested by a teenager who flunked shop class.

So I got an '01 Saturn. It was cheap, is easy to work on, and gets great gas mileage (I'm getting 34.5 mpg average, mostly city). But it's slow as molasses, and the handling is mediocre. That said, it does make me appreciate my Fiero more.
Xanth

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XanthSend a Private Message to XanthEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Take a look at Honda Preludes, I loved them. Wish they were still around, but the Accord Coupe kind of makes up for it.
PFF
System Bot
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:
If he wouldn't have called you out in the first post, would you have felt the need to add your insightful commentary?

No but he did so he got it, just what he deserved, he degraded anyone who was disabled, mentally or physically. he got a free education and wants everything else the same way, he is no better than those in Alabama who screwed over the government with their EBT cards when they took advantage of China Mart.

he is an arrogant young man who has had everything given to him on a silver platter but thinks he still deserves more. Why should I even do anything to help him? Besides he has no idea what working is all about, Yet. lets see him drive 2 hours each way and then do a 12 hour shift.

He is an Engineer let him figure it out.

Originally posted by theBDub:
LOL, and you need a life.

No I promised him I would be here longer than he would and make sure he paid for his disparaging remarks to the disabled, and I plan on making sure he does, got a problem with that.

Steve

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 10-15-2013).]

1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No I promised him I would be here longer than he would and make sure he paid for his disparaging remarks to the disabled, and I plan on making sure he does, got a problem with that.

Steve

Well as long as you're doing your part to make this world a better place to be, I've got no problems. Hope it makes you feel better about yourself.

Nitro- sorry, I don't have any good recommendations for you. Not for under $5k at least.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MIght want to get a car that doesn't commonly overheat. I know the winter's coming, but you know you may find yourself in long stretches of "bumper-to-bumper" traffic...
nitroheadz28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Marvin- I have a high regard for your opinion and please don't take my first post as a blanket statement. It was directed towards one of the idiots who put his overly sensitive nose into a thread he didn't belong in yet again

I should've said, no Hondas . I'm not looking for an econobox, I'd like it to have some personality too. I commuted with the trans am 80-100 miles daily and it broke down on me twice (it was down for a month at one point). Its in really great shape now, almost every single thing on the engine has been replaced and its been running excellent for the last 6 months- but I'd rather have a backup. Not to mention the mileage issues. I'm really leaning towards NB Miatas but its slim pickins around here, lots of 9-3s but I don't know enough about them- apparently the 2.8s are a little tough to work on.

Hey Steve, keep milking that butthurt. I can't imagine how miserable and empty your life must be that you feel the need to follow me around over the internet . You remind me of Shauna from RFT actually, except at least he seems to have half a brain despite his idiotic tendencies? Womp womp

Edit- TDA I'm commuting out to Melville every day with my hours being 8:30 to 6 so traffic shouldn't be heavy at all. At least from what I remember when I used to tough it out to Farmingdale for 8am class, roads were clear in the morning. The 6pm will be eh but shouldn't be terrible, I really need to get myself a place on the island or eastern Queens.

[This message has been edited by nitroheadz28 (edited 10-14-2013).]

theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Steve

Yes, I do. You're an idiot. He wasn't making fun of the disabled. He said you barely had a grasp on the English language. It wasn't anything to do with the disabled. It was just a comment about how hard you are to understand.

You decided to go with the reason being your stroke. That all may be true--but nitro didn't say anything about that. What he did say, is you barely have control of the English language. Which is true. He didn't say anything about your stroke or mental illness. Any mentioning that he did is completely twisting his words. You have no right to do that, let alone follow him around and harass him because of it. You imagined an insult that wasn't there and you are now using it to attack him.

Yes, I have a a problem with it.

[This message has been edited by theBDub (edited 10-14-2013).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by nitroheadz28:
Hey Steve, keep milking that butthurt. I can't imagine how miserable and empty your life must be that you feel the need to follow me around over the internet . You remind me of Shauna from RFT actually, except at least he seems to have half a brain despite his idiotic tendencies? Womp womp

Glad to hear you know so much that you have that TA back to its new dependable self. So that engineering degree is doing you so much good, just what was your grade point average? Because if you were any good at what you spent all that time in school trying to learn you would have had it be dependable by now.

as far as what you hurt on me it wasn't my Butt it was my feelings when you tried to degrade anyone who has a mental or physical disability yet you can't get a car to get good mileage or be dependable. Sounds like you are mentally disabled to me. Keep up the good work.

Steve

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84fiero123

29950 posts
Member since Oct 2004

Originally posted by theBDub:

Yes, I do. You're an idiot. He wasn't making fun of the disabled. He said you barely had a grasp on the English language. It wasn't anything to do with the disabled. It was just a comment about how hard you are to understand.

You decided to go with the reason being your stroke. That all may be true--but nitro didn't say anything about that. What he did say, is you barely have control of the English language. Which is true. He didn't say anything about your stroke or mental illness. Any mentioning that he did is completely twisting his words. You have no right to do that, let alone follow him around and harass him because of it. You imagined an insult that wasn't there and you are now using it to attack him.

Yes, I have a a problem with it.

No not in this thread but did in the original post that started my distain for him. Or did you forget how he tried to degrade me and anyone else with a mental or physical disability.

Steve

rbell2915

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like a Metro for a daily driver. They're pretty cute and get like 40+ MPG. Obviously, you won't be picking up the babes in it. That's what the Trans Am is for anyway

My parents won't let me get one because it's too small. So I decided I'm going to buy a manual Sunfire when I get the money (they're super cheap around here). First I gotta get a job though

Good luck and hope I helped

------------------
-1986 Pontiac Fiero GT
*October 2, 2012
------------------

[This message has been edited by rbell2915 (edited 10-14-2013).]

nitroheadz28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Steve

Originally posted by rbell2915:

I would like a Metro for a daily driver. They're pretty cute and get like 40+ MPG. Obviously, you won't be picking up the babes in it. That's what the Trans Am is for anyway

My parents won't let me get one because it's too small. So I decided I'm going to buy a manual Sunfire when I get the money (they're super cheap around here). First I gotta get a job though

Good luck and hope I helped

Awww, a Sunflower

Like I said though, I'm not looking for an econobox- I don't need 35mpg. I want a car I can actually pick up a potential girl in (the Trans Am is soooo not a chick car haha) and dependably commute with. The Miata is stretching it a bit because its small, but thats why I'm trying to keep my options open.

So out of curiosity does anyone have experience with the previous gen early 2000 Saabs? 9-3 or 9-5? They're quirky and I like that

1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Or did you forget how he tried to degrade me and anyone else with a mental or physical disability.

Steve

Steve

I did. Could you find that for me?
PFF
System Bot
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No not in this thread but did in the original post that started my distain for him. Or did you forget how he tried to degrade me and anyone else with a mental or physical disability.

Steve

Steve

Umm. That's what I was referring to. The original post that you went off on regarding your disability. This:

Originally posted by nitroheadz28:

I agree with you but this thread has nothing to do with that, would you like some help with your reading comprehension? Especially Steve barely having a command of the English language.

No seriously, that was it.

That's the post that you think means he went off on disabled people.

I wish I was kidding.
nitroheadz28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ha Brennan, you da man!
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd stay away from the Saabs. They look nice, but they are cheap because they cut corners. Some years are better than others but they're hit or miss.

GTIs are nice. If you can find one with those parameters, jump on it! The Miatas will be hard to find in that price range... I'm speaking from a different location though, of course.

I like the little cars. They have personality. But for $5k, the only little cars you'll likely find are economy cars + much older cars. You'll likely find a boring Ford that hits your price range though. Maybe look at Ford Tauruses. Good luck.

I won't contribute anymore to this thread going down. Sorry for my behavior.
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you get a Miata, look for the Mazdaspeed Miata. Those are real fun, gas mileage will probably go down because you will probably want to mod it. The only Saab I would get is the Saaburu (Saab 9-2x). Maybe a WRX, that would be good in the snow and fun. I think an older WRX and Miata are in your price range. A Legacy GT is a fun car too, more of a sleeper type car.
xquaid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for xquaidClick Here to visit xquaid's HomePageSend a Private Message to xquaidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have always enjoyed my Saturn S series Sedans. I have owned 3 of them.

Also, currently driving a 1999 Ford Escort when not using my 88 2m4. My Escort is a 5 speed (manual) 4 cylinder version and gets about 28mpg city and 38mpg highway roughly 33mpg combined 6 month average! Not exactly a "fun" car but very economical!

- Justin

[This message has been edited by xquaid (edited 10-14-2013).]

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by xquaid:

I have always enjoyed my Saturn S series Sedans. I have owned 3 of them.

Also, currently driving a 1999 Ford Escort when not using my 88 2m4. My Escort is a 5 speed (manual) 4 cylinder version and gets about 28mpg city and 38mpg highway roughly 33mpg combined 6 month average! Not exactly a "fun" car but very economical!

- Justin

Hey, anyone ever tell you that you look a LOT like "Toddster"?

Arns85GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Arns85GTSend a Private Message to Arns85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you can find a Volkswagon diesel, they go forever and they aren't popular so you should be able to score one cheap

they do get 80 mpg. that is about the best suggestion | can muster

Arn
craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bam!
http://newyork.craigslist.o.../cto/4129546732.html

Its perfect for a commuter car.
nitroheadz28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Brennan- The pricing around here isn't as bad as Cali , I'm very flexible on types of cars.. I just want something thats not extremely boring and lifeless, its a hard to find combo for sure. Don't worry about it and don't be sorry for anything, lets all be sorry for Steve that he has such an unfortunate life.

Craigs- The mazdaspeeds command a good premium, all the ones I've seen are out of my range- no doubt they're nice though. 9-2x's are a little hard to come across here and expensive too. WRX's I like but don't they get crappy mileage and aren't they not that reliable/ expensive to keep running? Ahh the mid 2000's Legacies are beautiful, but still high $$$. I like the wagon you posted, maybe you guys can reassure me about the Subies? I think Holley has one and he said its a little $$$ to keep running?

Justin- You'll never catch me in an escort

Arns- You know what? I was thinking about that too, I just looked around and holy crap are they more expensive than the gas counterparts. This is the most non ragged out car I could find in my range (Golf):

http://newjersey.craigslist.../cto/4086374420.html
craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Subaru's are very reliable as long as they are taken care of, even WRX's. My former boss had a 02 WRX Wagon that he drove between Maine and Mass almost daily, he racked up 400,000 miles from 2002-2008, he still has the car and its still running like a champ. But like you said, Subaru parts are expensive when the need arises, about the same as VW parts. A Jetta or Golf Diesel is another great option, those go forever.
PFF
System Bot
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1981 suzuki gs750 - $3200 http://newyork.craigslist.o.../mcy/4118210797.html
with
1967 Lincoln Continental 2-door coupe - $2500 http://newyork.craigslist.o.../cto/4128423490.html
or
1963 VW Baja Style Bug - $2500 http://newyork.craigslist.o.../cto/4125541957.html

or something else

1966 Chevy Corvair Monza Convertible 4-Speed Manual - $3950 http://newyork.craigslist.o.../cto/4121857011.html
rare audi a6 3.0t SALE beauty with beast - $4300 http://newyork.craigslist.o.../cto/4128356856.html
1992 MERCEDES !!!SL500 +HARD!!TOP CON - $4850 http://newyork.craigslist.o.../cto/4102113242.html
1986 custom restored Pontiac fiero GT excellent condition - $3500 http://newyork.craigslist.o.../cto/4124296152.html
2002 SUBARU IMPREZA WRX SPORT WAGON 107K MI - $4900 http://newyork.craigslist.o.../cto/4129546732.html
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Gokart Mozart

12143 posts
Member since Mar 2003

Originally posted by nitroheadz28:

Brennan- The pricing around here isn't as bad as Cali , I'm very flexible on types of cars.. I just want something thats not extremely boring and lifeless, its a hard to find combo for sure. Don't worry about it and don't be sorry for anything, lets all be sorry for Steve that he has such an unfortunate life.

Craigs- The mazdaspeeds command a good premium, all the ones I've seen are out of my range- no doubt they're nice though. 9-2x's are a little hard to come across here and expensive too. WRX's I like but don't they get crappy mileage and aren't they not that reliable/ expensive to keep running? Ahh the mid 2000's Legacies are beautiful, but still high $$$. I like the wagon you posted, maybe you guys can reassure me about the Subies? I think Holley has one and he said its a little $$$ to keep running?

2003 Mazda Mazdaspeed Protege - NEGO.!!! - $5000 http://newyork.craigslist.o.../cto/4112244375.html
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Gokart Mozart

12143 posts
Member since Mar 2003

Steve