Started on: 03-27-2013 08:05 PM
Replies: 14 (588 views)
Last post by: CC Rider on 04-15-2013 08:44 PM
uhlanstan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post03-27-2013 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
they are spreading this latest fun Queer disease from New York city a center of Filthy,degenerate gay homosexual activity..seems like 1/2 of the meningitis queers have AIDS ,,I can see why the liar liberal church
wants these folks to marry in the degenerate Obamanation, where American values are trashed.QUEERS FIT THE OBAMA PROFILE perfectly
no mention of the filth & AIDS meningitis ,Gonorhea sickness when liberals want men to marry men ,it is against common sense!
a shame the liberal atheist church wants so many common sense practises to end,they chip away at our founding fathers every day !!there arent many filthy deseased feces QUEERS, but they fight nite & day to destroy America.. a filthy sicko queer like Sandusky or the catholic queer preist hurt thousands & destroyed
a whole church ,,look at the many, many young children damaged for life by one sick queer,,one queer hurt so many ,,& of course liberal want the sick sex perverts to get thier hands on twink Boy Scouts now , what sicko they change the name drom QUEER to gay,,QUEER fits .
fight them ,,I have had personal experience with these POS child moslesters !! fight them & thier destruction & thier child moslesting ways !!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2013 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've known a large number of gays, some much more fabulous than others, in my time on earth... I've yet to meet one who condoned diddling kids in any way.

Stay classy, dude.
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post03-27-2013 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I,ve only know 2 queers & both were child moslesters ,,i went to jail for pounding the crap out of the one who moslested my nephew ,LUCKY FOR ME THE JUDGES KID HAD A QUEER ENCOUNTER OF THE THIRD KIND,there is to much Political correctness about this sicko scum, they have no class,, bottom & tops indeed .CLASS ??any one who thinks atheist deseased queers have class is fooling them selve.
all those catholic priest were queers, they were the reason millions left the church & millions were paid out in pay off money ......................get real,, Millions of life,s have been destroyed by the child moslesting QUEERS...A few preist moslested thousands.
Look at the destruction Jerry Sandusky did,,one man,, thousands of lives Ruined,, the shame among the coaching staff, the trust destroyed ..
these sickos are causing an epidemic in New York city & it is spreading accross the country
CLASS?? what a joke ! unfortunately pennock does not want me to describe why they are no class scumbags!! next a man will marry his dog ,more queer class!!
where is common sense ?? man marry,s man & you think this is a good thing ?? THINK
QUEERS are the opposite of class,we are paying for the 60,s , A very heavy price
WAKE UP!! ,STOP THE COVER UP ,,ADMIT THE TRUTH,I MAKE A LOT OF ENEMIES HERE ,BUT SO MANY ARE ASLEEP,IN A POLITCAL .CORRECT. COMA..
FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2013 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have them get married and maybe it will cut down on the ones that found it so emotionally easy to act like man sluts.
Give it 6 months and the fem one will decide that they really do not need to have sex except for birthdays and Christmas. LOL!

Queers and Pedos are not the same thing....the whole consenting adult thing.
FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2013 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FriendGregory

4833 posts
Member since Jan 2004
So the Step Dad, his brother, and their father of an exgirlfriend that was raped by all of the by the time she was 13 are straight, normal, and just fine? After all they were not gay!
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2013 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm... The only child molester I have ever known was a straight guy that diddled little girls... He wound up in prison for a very long time and within the first year wound up with a colostomy bag that he will have to wear for the rest of his life.
spark1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2013 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can anyone cite statistics? Just stating what you have experienced is OK but doesn't define the problem at all. I can't find anything on the internet about the percentage of male pedophiles who are gay vs those who are not. There are some stats on Catholic Priests but I don't know if those are representative of the entire group.

[This message has been edited by spark1 (edited 03-28-2013).]

Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2013 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by spark1:

Can anyone cite statistics? Just stating what you have experienced is OK but doesn't define the problem at all. I can't find anything on the internet about the percentage of male pedophiles who are gay vs those who are not. There are some stats on Catholic Priests but I don't know if those are representative of the entire group.

Look for prison stats. They used to be there. Take those numbers and compare with estimated % of population etc.....

Stats are something you may want to use for risk management but I do not believe they are indicative of expected behavior on a broad scale. Watch out for everybody when something is important.
Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2013 02:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, if it's true that the most obnoxious homophobes are actually themselves gay, I'd say Stan is only a few days away from prancing around like Richard Simmons in a silk boa cruising for teen boys in the local gay bars.

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2013 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FriendGregory:

Have them get married and maybe it will cut down on the ones that found it so emotionally easy to act like man sluts.
Give it 6 months and the fem one will decide that they really do not need to have sex except for birthdays and Christmas. LOL!

Queers and Pedos are not the same thing....the whole consenting adult thing.

Nah. A good friend of mine (female) has been friends of a gay guy since high school. He and his partner got married when it was legal in san Francisco a few years ago. They BOTH go out every weekend, hooking up with anything and everything with a dick.

I don't have an issue with gays marrying, that's their business, but I've heard plenty of stuff like this about how they behave. Not my idea of marriage.

TK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2013 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Nah. A good friend of mine (female) has been friends of a gay guy since high school. He and his partner got married when it was legal in san Francisco a few years ago. They BOTH go out every weekend, hooking up with anything and everything with a dick.

I don't have an issue with gays marrying, that's their business, but I've heard plenty of stuff like this about how they behave. Not my idea of marriage.

Isn't that just swinging? I don't think gays invented that.

And probation for Stan is quite generous.

[This message has been edited by TK (edited 03-28-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2013 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Doesn't sound like any homos I know, pretty decent folks over all. I know hetros that are sure as hell not practicing my idea of a marriage either.

Dam I swore I was not going to post in the trash again.

[This message has been edited by Red88FF (edited 03-28-2013).]

Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post03-28-2013 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And that is all i will say.
CC Rider

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2013 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CC RiderSend a Private Message to CC RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Test
CC Rider

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2013 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CC RiderSend a Private Message to CC RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

CC Rider

2037 posts
Member since May 2001
Test

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay