Started on: 01-05-2013 01:54 PM
Replies: 48 (1568 views)
Last post by: NEPTUNE on 01-08-2013 05:14 PM
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2013 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by masospaghetti:

Fierobear, you may consider reading the next sentence Neptune posted:

You've really lost your mind.

He EDITED IT after I said that, you moron. Here is what he originally posted, and what I responded to:

Now, about endorsing political candidates, State Farm gave $1,816,475 to candidates last year:
$20,701 to Barack Obama
$18, 401 to Mitt Romney.

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 01-07-2013).]

IP: Logged
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2013 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27075 posts
Member since Aug 2000

Originally posted by masospaghetti:

Academics' "own little world" seems a lot more in touch with reality than yours, if your debate performance in this thread is any indication.

Just because you disagree with me? Sorry, Marvin, my debate performance in the Global Warming thread has been just fine, thank you. You allow your personal bias to get in the way of your judgement. I simply don't care to respond to a person who is a pedantic troll.

htexans1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2013 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know there is one thing I appriciate about Boonie and that is his staunch neutrality.

He stands up for impartiality, not taking sides, not being a belligerence, not creating problems, offering BOTH sides of an opinion.

He is the Switzerland of PFF. Neutral, to a fault.

Now, hes not always neutral, he is opinionated about computers.
Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2013 01:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Just because you disagree with me? Sorry, Marvin, my debate performance in the Global Warming thread has been just fine, thank you. You allow your personal bias to get in the way of your judgement. I simply don't care to respond to a person who is a pedantic troll. [emphasis added]

I appreciate the sentiment, but ???WTF??? You seem confused. This isn't your "Only post in this thread when you're drunk" thread.

[This message has been edited by Marvin McInnis (edited 01-08-2013).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2013 02:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marvin McInnis:

I appreciate the sentiment, but ???WTF??? You seem confused. This isn't your "Only post in this thread when you're drunk" thread.

Sorry, read too many in a row without responding.

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 01-08-2013).]

masospaghetti

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2013 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for masospaghettiSend a Private Message to masospaghettiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just because you disagree with me? Sorry, Marvin, my debate performance in the Global Warming thread has been just fine, thank you. You allow your personal bias to get in the way of your judgement. I simply don't care to respond to a person who is a pedantic troll.

Just to clarify...while flattered, I am not Marvin.

He EDITED IT after I said that, you moron.

If you had clicked on the link it shows a pie chart showing that they did in fact donate a lot more to Republican candidates.

Does $20,701 + $18,401 = $1,816,475? Perhaps jumping to conclusions is, once again, a poor choice.

http://thechive.com/2013/01/07/first-gaps-of-the-new-year-47-photos/

Now we're talkin'!
Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2013 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry, read too many in a row without responding.

Maybe you and I should both back away from our keyboards for a while.

[This message has been edited by Marvin McInnis (edited 01-08-2013).]

1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2013 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

He EDITED IT after I said that, you moron. Here is what he originally posted, and what I responded to:

Now, about endorsing political candidates, State Farm gave $1,816,475 to candidates last year:
$20,701 to Barack Obama
$18, 401 to Mitt Romney.

I love that you take the time to add the extra keystrokes to insult him!
Totally unneeded, but you always go above and beyond, and why not? It's in the trash anyways, and makes for entertaining material to read during down time at work.
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2013 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 01-09-2013).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock