Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Whodeanie's custom shop is open (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Whodeanie's custom shop is open by whodeanie
Started on: 05-01-2009 10:55 AM
Replies: 1937 (109273 views)
Last post by: Gambit on 10-04-2013 07:17 AM
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2009 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice find, Dean.

Bob
IP: Logged
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2009 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RCR:

Nice find, Dean.

Bob

Thanks, I think these mirrors will work out great.
but if you think that was a nice find you should look at my custom build thread
I found a new column that works great thanks to the Kit car guys.
D.
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2009 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, I saw your interest in the Sebring column. I'm interested in seeing how that works out.

keep up the good work...

Bob

Edit: saw the pics...Very nice...

[This message has been edited by RCR (edited 12-30-2009).]

ClayTonto

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2009 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClayTontoSend a Private Message to ClayTontoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice mirrors = Me envious
Let me know when you get those finished, so I can swap doors with you.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2009 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL! ah, NO!

last night I made a cardboard pattern and whent to a friends shop to use his plazma cutter to cut out the mounts for the mirrors.
I got that done and whent back home to get to work. the drivers side is all welded in and mounted
I was very happy with how it turned out. how I made them was first the main plate cut out of 1/8 steel then I made a backing plate to mount the mirror to and hide the wires.
for the backing plate I used 16ga and the center cutout from the front plate as added inforcement.
here are the pic's of how it turned out.
D.

on other news I am still going to try and open a shop this next year for custom fabrication so if anyone needs something made let me know.
I have a few people to start projects with so it should work out fine.
some of the projects up next...
Diablo roadster, more for the F355, getting an 86 road worthy, my 2 cars and something a little differant from what you have all seen me do here.
some of you know I used to work at a Chopper shop and one of the bikes I helped build won the Rats Hole show this year now another guy wants me to be a part of his build to do the same thing with his bike so I will keep you posted.
I wish everyone here a Happy New Year !
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2009 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That looks good. After Ben told me what you were doing, I parked beside a Toyota Celica yesterday at the grocery store. Just happened to look at the mirrors. They also look like they would fit, and they are split post, too for anyone wanting a variation.

You'll have to give the club members a guided tour one weekend.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2009 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

That looks good. After Ben told me what you were doing, I parked beside a Toyota Celica yesterday at the grocery store. Just happened to look at the mirrors. They also look like they would fit, and they are split post, too for anyone wanting a variation.

You'll have to give the club members a guided tour one weekend.

LOL! Guided tour? anyone that wants to come over to the garage is always more than welcome.
just wear your dirty clothes because of all the dust
D.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2009 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Man you work fast !

The fit is amazing !! I have to say though i am not totally sold on the style. I think i need to see the full car in relation to the mirrors before i can be sure.

The execution however is flawless.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2010 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Man you work fast !

The fit is amazing !! I have to say though i am not totally sold on the style. I think i need to see the full car in relation to the mirrors before i can be sure.

The execution however is flawless.

Thanks, Tony
the mirrors look way better in person than it tne pic's. and with the way I am going with this car they will blend in nicely.
I thought about making mounts for other people to do this but the mount is way to complex to make for production.
but if people just want the plate I could do that. this way you could do any mirror you want.

last night I worked on the car for a while, I was able to make a tail light panel so it will be ready for my new lights once they get here.
I am going to use C6 LED tail lights on the car. they look great, I will post pic's once I get them. I also stoped by the body shop and picked up the rear bumper.
not much had been done to it yet but I needed it to make the tail light section and I have to make a few tweaks on the bumper. the holes for the licence plate tights look like crap and I forgot to fix them before so I will take care of that as well as figure out what back up lights I want to use and where to put them. since I have the rear I whent ahead and figured out the exhaust tip locations as well. I will be working on Ben's DD and a little of mine this weekend and I will post new pic's on monday.
D.

infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2010 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was out earlier today (it is +11 here. UGH!) and was looking at my son's Toyota and thought the same thing about his mirrors. Perfect solution for the stocker Fiero units. They (the stock units) are really too small for my liking. I sure like the look of the A pillar style mount you made Dean. Are you going to paint them body color, black or something else?

\/\/

P.S. Happy New Year everyone!
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2010 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

it's monday !
PFF
System Bot
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2010 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

it's monday !

LOL! I forgot my camera at the house. but what I did this weekend was work on Ben's new DD. or did it work on me
this car needed a lot of TLC to get it back on the road. here is a list of the things I did to the car this weekend.
Waterpump, Atlernator, belt tensioner kit, AC compressor, Exhaust gaskets and one new header on the front of corse
and a complete tune up. my hands will take a while to heal after all that and I still have a few more things to finish on the car.
new Cat, seat belts, sun visors, heat and AC controler, and someone hot wired the fan so I need to fix that as well.

as far as my DD I made a new tail light panel that I ordered a set of C6 Corvette LED tail lights for. once I get them I will get them molded in and wired up.
while I was at the parts store I picked up a set of LED white lights that I will be using as back up lights. I am going to mold them into the rear bumper on eather side of the tag.

the wheels should be ready this week as well
D.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2010 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

whodeanie

3819 posts
Member since Jan 2008

Originally posted by infinitewill:

I was out earlier today (it is +11 here. UGH!) and was looking at my son's Toyota and thought the same thing about his mirrors. Perfect solution for the stocker Fiero units. They (the stock units) are really too small for my liking. I sure like the look of the A pillar style mount you made Dean. Are you going to paint them body color, black or something else?

\/\/

P.S. Happy New Year everyone!

Will, I am going to paint the mounts to the door black but the mirrors will be the same color as the rest of the body.

[This message has been edited by whodeanie (edited 01-04-2010).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2010 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

whodeanie

3819 posts
Member since Jan 2008
With the new year comes new energy,
as many of you know I not only work on my cars I also work on many other cars as well. I have been talking about opening a shop to do this but with the way things are with the world it would be hard to get enough steady work starting out to cover overhead. so with this in mind what I have decided to do is start the shop out of my garage until I have enough work to justify a shop.
this is good for all because I can keep cost down and it will save you money as well because my rates will be lower.
PM me with any questions, I would love to help with your build.
D.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2010 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
over the last few days I have been working on Ben's new 86 DD. it needed a bit of TLC but over all it is in good shape.
he and I whent over the car and made a list of what needed to be done then we towed it over to the house and I got started.
I had to replace the Alt., watrepump, AC compressor, Belts, tune up, Exhaust gaskets and the front header, install seat belts, change out the bad heater control,
install a new Cat., and fix the fan that sum dumb A** hot wired rather than replacing the switch.
it was a lot of work that would have cost more than the car if someone else had done it for him but now we have another nice Fiero back on the road.
here are a few pic's of it.

On another note I talked to Amida and the new nose for the DD is going slow because of the cold. I am having the same thing going on with my other body parts and wheels. the Artic north moved south and it looks like snow here in the next day or so. it needs to warm up so I can get this car done
even with my garage being heated it is still not wanting to get warm enough to do glass work
D.

the old AC unit!

also you may notice that I also installed one of Dodgerunners belt setups, Great product!

[This message has been edited by whodeanie (edited 01-06-2010).]

IVANNATINKLE

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2010 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IVANNATINKLESend a Private Message to IVANNATINKLEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well i cant wait to see this project done this looks WICKED SWEET KHED but really it looks quite wonderful
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2010 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks,
I was working on the 86 again last night fixing the fan, someone could not figure it out and just hot wired it. after testing the whole thing I found it had several problems.
the fan switch, relay, fuse and the controler where all fried but all the wires where good so after I got all of that sorted out I found that rather than fixing the heater core they just bypased it
I also found that they had bypased the MAP sensor as well when I hooked it mack up the car started running like crap so it was off to the parts store again last night to order a heater core and a MAP sensor. I will have to get that installed then I need to install the CAT and a set of Air Horns and the car should be as good as new

I was able to pick up a set of 13" brakes for my DD yesterday, they should be here next week.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2010 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dean do you plan on making your rear roof spoiler look something simlair to this ?

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2010 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is the plan, Tony
once I get back to it. I need to finish Ben's car first then I can get back on track.
I fixed all the stuff on Ben's car that he wanted done but he also wanted me to go threw everything else and I fixed a few other things but now it needs a new IAC
the car will not idle and when you put it in gear it stalls. that should be the last fix I need to do.
I should be able to get back to the DD this weekend. I will keep you posted.
D.
Dodgerunner

Feedback score:    (61)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 323
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2010 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DodgerunnerClick Here to visit Dodgerunner's HomePageSend a Private Message to DodgerunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had not looked at your post for a while... Nice pics..
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2010 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a few parts on the way for the DD project if UPS can get them here this week.
13" brakes and C6 LED corvette lights and a few other parts as well.
the weather has stoped progress at the paint shop on the body parts and the wheels. mostly not from the cold but rather all the cars they got from all the crashes.
I hope to get back on the DD this week but I have been having trouble with this 86.
D.
PFF
System Bot
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2010 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last night I got Ben's car done and my C6 lights came in so now I can get back to working on the DD.
I will keep you posted.
D.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2010 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was able to clean the garage up last night and get back to work on the DD. I worked on the tail light pannel fitting the lights, the C6 lights are fairly large lights so they will be mounted in from the rear and in set a little to give them room but they will still look great when I get them done.

I also talked to ClayTonto last night and once I get the DD out of the way I will be starting on the Diablo build for him during that I will still be working on the choptop as well along the way.
D.

more news..... my 13" brakes came in as well as the dodgerunner bracket today.
I found a car local wit HT suspenssion and a 3800sc and I will be going to get it this weekend, I will keep you posted
I should be able to post some new pics by monday.

on another note I am working hard to get the shop up and running so I can do it full time but I need your help, if you know anyone that needs something done send them my way no job to small. from basic repairs on stock fieros to full out customs let me know.
thanks, All

[This message has been edited by whodeanie (edited 01-14-2010).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2010 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dean you plan on reproducing and selling the rockers ?

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2010 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dean you plan on reproducing and selling the rockers ?

no, not those, they are just reworked kit car rockers and I wanted to keep the car a one off.
I may decide to produce some others at a later date that will be much nicer.
D.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2010 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

whodeanie

3819 posts
Member since Jan 2008
well my custom shop is starting to gain a little ground. I have had a lot of people contacting me about projects from basic repairs on stock cars to complete kit car builds.
I hope to have a lot going on soon.

Will has done a logo for my new shop and I hope to have a web page up soon as well.
if anyone needs something done feel free to contact me here or email.
thanks to all.

Rob, just sent me some pic's of the new frontend for the DD. he will be shipping it out to me soon. I can't wait to get it this is the last part of the body mods I was waiting for before paint.
it looks like I will have it all done for Daytona
D.

[This message has been edited by whodeanie (edited 01-15-2010).]

Amida

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2010 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now on Greyhound.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2010 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Amida:

Now on Greyhound.

I can't wait. I think with you getting it done I can have the car ready for Daytona if I can get my painter off his butt
thanks again Rob.
D.

Today Ben and I whent and picked up a new one, an 86 GT with 88 rear and 3800SC and a truck load of parts.
I will get some pics this weekend and post them on monday.
I am not sure what I will be doing with the car yet but it should be fun.
D.

motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2010 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:
I can't wait. I think with you getting it done I can have the car ready for Daytona if I can get my painter off his butt
thanks again Rob.
D.

Today Ben and I whent and picked up a new one, an 86 GT with 88 rear and 3800SC and a truck load of parts.
I will get some pics this weekend and post them on monday.
I am not sure what I will be doing with the car yet but it should be fun.
D.

Dean, if your anything like me, the last thing you need is another project. Can't wait to see where you take it.

Have you started on Ben's 4.9 yet?

Cheers Beers n Gears. Joe
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2010 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by motoracer838:

Dean, if your anything like me, the last thing you need is another project. Can't wait to see where you take it.

Have you started on Ben's 4.9 yet?

Cheers Beers n Gears. Joe

no not yet, we are still collecting parts and money for the moment.

as far as the new car I know I did not need it but it was an investment to be fixed and sold.

infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2010 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Meet Whodeanie's Customs!

If you want to know what BRM is all about you gotta come to Daytona!

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 01-17-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2010 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by infinitewill:

Meet Whodeanie's Customs!

If you want to know what BRM is all about you gotta come to Daytona!

Wait for Daytona? LOL
Will, you are the man!
Thank you!
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2010 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

Wait for Daytona? LOL
Will, you are the man!
Thank you!

It will be revealed on the baaaccccckkkkk............

We'll let 'em guess a while..........

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 01-17-2010).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2010 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have had a lot of people contact me about projects and if they happen I should be able to move into a shop soon. I will keep you all posted.
let me know if I can do anything for you. Some members have given me a few ideas on new parts to build for sale and some of them I will be doing but I will need to get in the shop to have room to do them as well as the car builds. let me know if you have a good idea for a product that I can make to sell. if you give me an idea for one and I can sell it you will get one for free after 2 paid orders.
for the help with the idea.

I have a paint and body man now but he is a bit of a flake so I am looking for a new one but I want a good one that I can count on to do a good job as well as finish on time.
I have a sterio guy as well as 2 interior shops that I can work with. over the next few weeks I will be setting up other things for the shop as well.

thanks to all of you.
D.
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2010 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
With your talent and attention to details I think you will be very busy. Keep up the good work.
IVANNATINKLE

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2010 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IVANNATINKLESend a Private Message to IVANNATINKLEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
if you would want to make the rocker your using but with the scoop moved back to underneath the other scoop not quite all the way to the back but maybe the opening under the opening for the other one I'd be interested! also those mirrors! and ps. where did you get the horn i want to replace my stocker due to its broken and something like this came to mind, Great work!
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2010 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If we lived closer i would definatly give you some work !

Good luck on the new shop.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2010 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If we lived closer i would definatly give you some work !

Good luck on the new shop.

I am not that far from you! about 6 hrs. have trailer may travel

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2010 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

whodeanie

3819 posts
Member since Jan 2008

Originally posted by IVANNATINKLE:

if you would want to make the rocker your using but with the scoop moved back to underneath the other scoop not quite all the way to the back but maybe the opening under the opening for the other one I'd be interested! also those mirrors! and ps. where did you get the horn i want to replace my stocker due to its broken and something like this came to mind, Great work!

On my car I just cut up a set off the 355 that I worked on to fit my car for something one off. I was thinking of doing a nicer set to sell with the scoop farther back. it will be a while before I can get it done because I want to get a few other things out of the way first, Like the DD. I want to have it done for the shows this year starting with Daytona.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2010 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yesterday I was able to work on the DD for a little. I got the front of the car taken off so once my new frontend gets here from Greyhound I can get it installed asap.
while I had the car appart I whent ahead and installed my airhorns and my headlights. the fitting of the C6 tail lights has been a bit of a chore because of the size, they are a little larger than I thought but I have found a way to make them work and I think they will look great once I finnish. I am going to turn the car around and get going on the passenger side. once I get that done the car will be off to paint.

I whent and looked at the wheels last night as well and they are looking great the first coat of clear whent on yesterday and he wants to do 2 more today so I should have them by the end of the week.
I will not be installing them or the 13" brakes until I get the car back from paint but I will try to get some pic's of them and get them posted.
D.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock