Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Whodeanie's custom shop is open (Page 48)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Whodeanie's custom shop is open by whodeanie
Started on: 05-01-2009 10:55 AM
Replies: 1937 (109268 views)
Last post by: Gambit on 10-04-2013 07:17 AM
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2012 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

I'm in a pretty tough spot here...

Only if you continue to allow yourself to be......................
IP: Logged
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2012 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can get your vehicle back on a lock out. Another local owner just had a similar incident just one town over from Woodstock. He went to the local law enforcement, showed proof of ownership, they in turn contacted the landlord and he got his vehicle. Then I guess it's up to the 2 individuals to resolve any unfinished business between them, whether it be for money paid or work owed.

I don't know first hand, but I've heard through the grapevine that there is still income and that's what's being used to finish the cars he has. Again, this isn't first hand knowledge.
LZeppelin513

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2012 02:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeppelin513Send a Private Message to LZeppelin513Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LZeppelin513:

I haven't read the entire thread, but to me it looks like a decent guy that took on more than he could handle, made a mistake, the mistakes snowballed and he was burned at the steak.

It looked like body work was his specialty (not the mechanics). I would be inclined to think if he were to have stuck to making body parts he could have been a reliable supplier.

Wow, just read a bunch more of this thread. I take back saying this guy looked like a decent guy.... he is a darn thief. Sorry to everyone involved.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2012 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You'll notice the original thread is about to crack 100k views. 10k of those were in the last week. I wonder where they are all coming from?
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2012 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BV MotorSports

4821 posts
Member since May 2001
Just an update, I have a call into Dep Steel to pass on the additional members info. You should be contacted by the Canton PD soon.

Again its case # 12-120970 with the Canton PD.
BTW the correct number to call is 678-493-4080

Dean Cain
202 N Industrial Way
Canton, Ga

I also suggest you file with the Georgia Govenors Office of Consumer Protection:

Georgia Governor's Office of Consumer Protection
2 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Suite 356
Atlanta, Georgia 30334-9077

Tel: 404-651-8600 or 1-800-869-1123 (toll-free in Georgia, outside of the metro Atlanta calling area)

Fax: 404-651-9018

Office hours: 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday.
Telephone counselors are available between 8:30am-5:00pm weekdays.

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 12-20-2012).]

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2012 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BV MotorSports

4821 posts
Member since May 2001
Also the following actions have been taken:

A report of theft/running a chop shop has been sent to the following agency:
Cherokee County Sheriff Department
498 Chattin Drive
Canton, GA 30115
Case # 12-120970

A report of running a commercial business without a license has been sent to the following agency:
Marshal’s Office
Suite 100
2782 Marietta highway
Canton, GA 30114

A report has been sent to:
Case # 318304

A report has been sent to: Consumer Sentinel Military
Consumer Sentinel Military Network - Law enforcement's source for consumer complaints

A report has been sent to: Georgia Department of Revenue
https://etax.dor.ga.gov/inctax/fraudreport.html

mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2012 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For John, seafoodlover, and the others. If BV, FGT, and BlackThunder get anywhere with this, it looks like it will probably be the final nail in the coffin so to speak. Whatever you're planning to do, you should commit to it before theis escalates any further. It will be difficult enough to deal with this as is, once this becomes more of a legal matter, it's only going to get worse for current customers. If the IRS gets involved, then this becomes even worse, as they don't have to follow due process to seize anything of his. I'm sorry, I'm not trying to persuade / scare you, but I think it should be acknowledged.

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 12-20-2012).]

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2012 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:

For John, seafoodlover, and the others. If BV, FGT, and BlackThunder get anywhere with this, it looks like it will probably be the final nail in the coffin so to speak. Whatever you're planning to do, you should commit to it before theis escalates any further. It will be difficult enough to deal with this as is, once this becomes more of a legal matter, it's only going to get worse for current customers. If the IRS gets involved, then this becomes even worse, as they don't have to follow due process to seize anything of his. I'm sorry, I'm not trying to persuade / scare you, but I think it should be acknowledged.

That is correct. Many of us have chatted to the final customers (BTW its not just the 3 you listed above). Our intentions have been made clear (Dean in jail) what they do is up to them. I wish them luck if they choose to put any faith in that guy. I like how Dean told one of them he didnt want to talk to them anymore and they should talk to his lawyer.. but no info was given. LOL

dobey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post12-20-2012 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL...good point. Politically, he is from Chicagostan but he was born in Kenya.

He was born in Hawaii, and became a politician in Chicago. His father was born in Kenya.
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2012 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BV MotorSports:

Also the following actions have been taken:

A report of theft/running a chop shop has been sent to the following agency:
Cherokee County Sheriff Department
498 Chattin Drive
Canton, GA 30115
Case # 12-120970

A report of running a commercial business without a license has been sent to the following agency:
Marshal’s Office
Suite 100
2782 Marietta highway
Canton, GA 30114

A report has been sent to:
Case # 318304

A report has been sent to: Consumer Sentinel Military
Consumer Sentinel Military Network - Law enforcement's source for consumer complaints

A report has been sent to: Georgia Department of Revenue
https://etax.dor.ga.gov/inctax/fraudreport.html

***Notified***
Georgia Department of Labor Suite 900
148 Andrew Young International Blvd., N.E.
Atlanta, GA 30303-7541
Phone: 404.232.3440
Fax: 404.232.3445

If there is any doubt left to anyone who still has a car there. They need to understand that taxing agency can seize all properties and do not have to follow due process. That’s just the way it is!

I will not stop until I get refunded what is owed to me and I will use any and all legal means to accomplish my mission. Some here will hate me and others will praise me for not being a victim, some will just not give a hoot. It’s all good with me!

I say this to the ones here that support Mr. Cain you can help him out of this mess by donating your hard earned cash to his restitution and or legal fund. I gave Mr. Cain an opportunity to refund me with cash or other things (cars, motorcycles, boats, planes, diamond rings etc. of equal value) he chose not to do this.

I’ll repeat this one last time:

If you are not heading to Canton, Georgia right now to get your car you are going to regret it!
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2012 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackThunderGT:

If there is any doubt left to anyone who still has a car there. They need to understand that taxing agency can seize all properties and do not have to follow due process. That’s just the way it is!

I will not stop until I get refunded what is owed to me and I will use any and all legal means to accomplish my mission. Some here will hate me and others will praise me for not being a victim, some will just not give a hoot. It’s all good with me!

I say this to the ones here that support Mr. Cain you can help him out of this mess by donating your hard earned cash to his restitution and or legal fund. I gave Mr. Cain an opportunity to refund me with cash or other things (cars, motorcycles, boats, planes, diamond rings etc. of equal value) he chose not to do this.

I’ll repeat this one last time:

If you are not heading to Canton, Georgia right now to get your car you are going to regret it!

Well said my friend. Well said.
PFF
System Bot
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2012 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm curious, why are you guys going the criminal route before the civil route has gotten anywhere? If he gets incarcerated, he probably won't be able to make restitution. Do you guys know if he had a LLC in place for his business, or was it a sole proprietorship? This will dictate whether or not you can go after any of his personal possessions. Did anyone's attorney get anywhere? Once this gets going on the criminal side, he's likely to start losing property quickly, especially if the IRS confiscates anything, and then there will be less that can be used for restitution for you guys as well.

Let me say this, I'm not against you in going after him. You have every right, but I just think you may be cutting off your own nose to spite your face by trying to put him away before you get anything. For what it's worth, coming from someone who's been there, I really wish this had turned out differently for everyone.
mkiker2089

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2012 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mkiker2089Send a Private Message to mkiker2089Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just an outside opinion. Involving the IRS is bad because THEY will get everything. You should have gotten him in jail first.

As for restitution, most likely they won't get anything. He wasn't a licensed business at all. It was just a guy doing work somewhat illegally. They can ruin his credit but not lien property or garnish wages. Criminal is the only way to go.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2012 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mkiker2089:

Just an outside opinion. Involving the IRS is bad because THEY will get everything. You should have gotten him in jail first.

As for restitution, most likely they won't get anything. He wasn't a licensed business at all. It was just a guy doing work somewhat illegally. They can ruin his credit but not lien property or garnish wages. Criminal is the only way to go.

I don't know, with enough pressure and the THREAT of going criminal, they might have convinced him to make attempts at restitution, but I don't think there's going to be anything coming their way if this goes through this way. Just my opinion.

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 12-20-2012).]

joshua riedl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2012 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joshua riedlSend a Private Message to joshua riedlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't kid yourselves. There is nothing left to get.
mkiker2089

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2012 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mkiker2089Send a Private Message to mkiker2089Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by joshua riedl:

Don't kid yourselves. There is nothing left to get.

Agreed. Anyone dirty enough to do this has squandered or disbursed any property and money by now.

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2012 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm curious, why are you guys going the criminal route before the civil route has gotten anywhere? If he gets incarcerated, he probably won't be able to make restitution. Do you guys know if he had a LLC in place for his business, or was it a sole proprietorship? This will dictate whether or not you can go after any of his personal possessions. Did anyone's attorney get anywhere? Once this gets going on the criminal side, he's likely to start losing property quickly, especially if the IRS confiscates anything, and then there will be less that can be used for restitution for you guys as well.

Let me say this, I'm not against you in going after him. You have every right, but I just think you may be cutting off your own nose to spite your face by trying to put him away before you get anything. For what it's worth, coming from someone who's been there, I really wish this had turned out differently for everyone.

Just so you know, I think you always approach this Whodeanie thing at odd angles. You do realize that, yes? Anyway, there is nothing to get. Like mentioned above, Dean has had plenty of time to squander it all away. The guy made it. He had it all going for him and pissed it all away. Even when he realized his mistake(s), he could do nothing but use "smoke and mirrors" in an attempt to obscure what was really going on (like the magic pun? lol).

I make no assumptions that any of his customers will get a dime back. Actually, I pretty much know it. That's fine. Call it taking two for being stupid. 1 for not doing it myself, and 1 for not pulling my car out of there in the beginning when it just didn't feel right. So, what does that leave us with? His freedom. I want it. I want it taken away.. I want it stripped away like MY dreams & $$$ were. Take it, take it ALL! And when he eventually earns his freedom back, I want there to be nothing left for him.

It has been said many times I handled this situation all wrong. I have... I am a big enough man to admit it. When I realized there was no hope of working things out, I figured it was time to have some fun with it. Sounds childish when I put it that way. However, it made things so much easier to cope with. Some of you don't seem to be able to wrap your head around the amount of money we are talking about. This isn't some tail lights or fuel pump we are talking about (and there have been some pretty good fights on here over $200 or less items) we are talking TENS of THOUSANDS of dollars. Damn right I lost it. You figure the cost of the car, $12,500. The amount Dean charged me, just a hair under $14,000. My parts he didnt return, say $2,000. Plus the cost to repair the car and get it the way I originally contracted Dean to build it, TBD. And that is just ME!!!

So I didn't take it well, I didn't handle the situation well at all. Hell, now I have Cliff threatening to boot me if I don't keep it here or in my own thread. I may even get banned for this.. I dont know. I don't handle change, threats, lies or deception well at all. Its a few of my many failings.. I accept that. Judge me, don't judge me.. we all pretty much know the reception I received on here when I broke the story. That really was the turning point for me. If you all could just imagine what a few of us have been through with this. It truly is staggering! I don't know if there is a RIGHT way to deal with it. Add in the part where my wife is deployed to that **** hole known as the middle east, and I am pulling double duty here at home with 3 small children, I am literally at my breaking point. So the next time you hop in your Fiero for a nice blast around the block, smile at your savings account balance, or walk in the front door to be greeted by your significant other.. just stop and think how good YOU have it and be glad you didn't get suckered into Deans world. And maybe then, just maybe, you might think to cut me some slack here.

To the other customers that were affected by this, I don't mean to speak for you all. Just know, I know what you are going through, and I am willing to help in anyway I can.

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 12-21-2012).]

Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2012 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, just wow. I didn't have any idea this was going on until another forum member just pointed it out to me the other day.

Why does this kind of stuff seem to keep happening in the Fiero community?
fierodriver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2012 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodriverSend a Private Message to fierodriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You'll notice the original thread is about to crack 100k views. 10k of those were in the last week. I wonder where they are all coming from?

Hmmm on how many other forums did you post the link to this thread?

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2012 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"His freedom. I want it. I want it taken away."

Steve, not to be a nay sayer or anything but you have another choice which leaves you in exactlythe same financial position you are in now with your car. You could follow the teachings of Jesus in the Bible (Luke 6:29): "Whoever hits you on the cheek, offer him the other also; and whoever takes away your coat, do not withhold your shirt from him either." You always have an option...this is why I am having such a difficult time.

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 12-21-2012).]

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2012 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Steve, not to be a nay sayer or anything but you have another choice which leaves you in exactlythe same financial position you are in now with your car. You could follow the teachings of Jesus in the Bible (Luke 6:29): "Whoever hits you on the cheek, offer him the other also; and whoever takes away your coat, do not withhold your shirt from him either." You always have an option...this is why I am having such a difficult time.

You, of all people, should know that bad people should get removed from the general population.
PFF
System Bot
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2012 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah. It is funny how I have no problem with "that" in one context yet it troubles me in another. Just thought I would offer you an option. Sometimes that path is hard to see...and most definitely harder to follow. Further reflection it is really an apples/oranges arguement. We are talking about bad people that want to kill my fellow citizens and comparing them to Dean. While I do not fully agree with Dean's business approach I can't equate the two personality types at all. One may be a bad person but the other is a BAD person!

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 12-21-2012).]

mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2012 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I know your pain man. The first shop got me for about that much when you factor in the collateral damage. When you factor in what I've had to go through to make the car whole, HOLY HELL. Then there was a second shop that just wasted time and money (at least they had good intentions). I've been hard on you because of the theatrics. ANY chance there may have been to get anything resolved was quickly extinguished because of how you were going about it. Sometimes these things take months, even years to get resolved. It just doesn't seem like you gave the civil part a chance, and you were hellbent to hurt Dean, to the point of closing him down. Well, neither you nor the other customers can get anything if he gets closed, especially like this.

I was concerned that you would be putting others in your situation if your actions caused Dean to go over the edge he was teetering on, and no one would get their work done. This happened with your project, it was taken on and bumped ahead of people that had been waiting for much longer. Then when it came to getting satisfaction, it's kind of happening in the same fashion, it looked like your need for vengeance pushed everyone else's needs back again, maybe to the point where they would never be made whole just like you. This may not be the best way to look at it, but I think it's part of why everyone freaked out on you.

You have a strong personality, as do I. People with strong personalities can often clash, even sometimes when they agree. I care about what happened to you, and I'd do anything I could to spare anyone from going through what I (and now you) have. For my part, I apologize for criticizing too heavily. I really just want everyone to come out of this with the best possible result, and maybe that means being a bit more patient?

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 12-21-2012).]

DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2012 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man this sucks. No dog in the fight or car in his shop but I feel for everyone involved. I’ve gotten burned a few times with people on PFF but nothing even remotely close to what you people are going through. It’s a shame too because he had some skills but obviously got in way – WAY over his head on many levels and couldn’t get back out. And like SOOOO many other things that have exploded in the Fiero community, it seems like piss poor communication was partially to blame.

What’s the deal with the guy and the white/primer 3800 lambo that he's trying to sell? Seems like a deal for the price but is it still at the shop…and if so…I wonder what condition it’s in. If I was the owner I would be freaking out…actually I would have pulled the car months ago when this all started to snowball.

Anyway I hope everything works out for you all as best it can.... and try to put this aside for a couple days and have a merry Christmas.

Edit to add, hey at least the world didn't come to an end!

[This message has been edited by DLCLK87GT (edited 12-21-2012).]

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2012 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I know your pain man. The first shop got me for about that much when you factor in the collateral damage. When you factor in what I've had to go through to make the car whole, HOLY HELL. Then there was a second shop that just wasted time and money (at least they had good intentions). I've been hard on you because of the theatrics. ANY chance there may have been to get anything resolved was quickly extinguished because of how you were going about it. Sometimes these things take months, even years to get resolved. It just doesn't seem like you gave the civil part a chance, and you were hellbent to hurt Dean, to the point of closing him down. Well, neither you nor the other customers can get anything if he gets closed, especially like this.

I was concerned that you would be putting others in your situation if your actions caused Dean to go over the edge he was teetering on, and no one would get their work done. This happened with your project, it was taken on and bumped ahead of people that had been waiting for much longer. Then when it came to getting satisfaction, it's kind of happening in the same fashion, it looked like your need for vengeance pushed everyone else's needs back again, maybe to the point where they would never be made whole just like you. This may not be the best way to look at it, but I think it's part of why everyone freaked out on you.

You have a strong personality, as do I. People with strong personalities can often clash, even sometimes when they agree. I care about what happened to you, and I'd do anything I could to spare anyone from going through what I (and now you) have. For my part, I apologize for criticizing too heavily. I really just want everyone to come out of this with the best possible result, and maybe that means being a bit more patient?

I'll ask you one time, and one time only. Please do not outright blame me, hint at, imply, insinuate, or suggest what happened is my fault. Dean dug his own hole. Dean and ONLY DEAN put all of us in this situation. Dude if you only knew about what happened behind the scenes. I gave Dean every chance, and then some, over those 6 months. I informed him of my expectations and warned about my impatience etc. I tried on numerous occasions to help Dean in many aspects of his business. I found him a wiring harness suppiler (Jim @ Injection Technology.. call to confirm) to alleviate his massive labor & time costs on building custom harness' per application. I offered to get his webstore up and running for FREE. I gave him a nice inventory and worklog via MS Excel to track his customers builds. All he had to do was enter in the amounts and info and excel did the rest. I tried EVERYTHING..I even hounded him to find a shop mgr so he could concentrate on building cars. Look thru his thread. You will see these comments. So I went above and beyond what I would consider "normal" customer interaction.

You guys don't see that. You just see a pissed off guy "stomping his foot and demanding blood" so to speak. I did start throwing the dirt on his grave.. I'll give you that much.

Remember, I gave Dean a pretty good out when he dropped off the car. We were done.. it was over. I just wanted my parts back. Any of his customers can tell you though.. the second you post one cross word about him, he cuts you off. You don't exist in his tiny Dean world. In his own words, he didnt need to do anything because he hadn't done anything wrong. How many times have we seen him post as much on here? Its never DEANS FAULT.

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 12-21-2012).]

mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2012 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'll ask you one time, and one time only. Please do not outright blame me, hint at, imply, insinuate, or suggest what happened is my fault. Dean dug his own hole. Dean and ONLY DEAN put all of us in this situation. Dude if you only knew about what happened behind the scenes. I gave Dean every chance, and then some, over those 6 months. I informed him of my expectations and warned about my impatience etc. I tried on numerous occasions to help Dean in many aspects of his business. I found him a wiring harness suppiler (Jim @ Injection Technology.. call to confirm) to alleviate his massive labor & time costs on building custom harness' per application. I offered to get his webstore up and running for FREE. I gave him a nice inventory and worklog via MS Excel to track his customers builds. All he had to do was enter in the amounts and info and excel did the rest. I tried EVERYTHING..I even hounded him to find a shop mgr so he could concentrate on building cars. Look thru his thread. You will see these comments. So I went above and beyond what I would consider "normal" customer interaction.

You guys don't see that. You just see a pissed off guy "stomping his foot and demanding blood" so to speak. I did start throwing the dirt on his grave.. I'll give you that much.

Remember, I gave Dean a pretty good out when he dropped off the car. We were done.. it was over. I just wanted my parts back. Any of his customers can tell you though.. the second you post one cross word about him, he cuts you off. You don't exist in his tiny Dean world. In his own words, he didnt need to do anything because he hadn't done anything wrong. How many times have we seen him post as much on here? Its never DEANS FAULT.

Not going to argue with you about any of that. I understand and agree Dean dug his own grave. I was just saying you seemed to be in a hurry to help fill it in, maybe a bit prematurely, which you have admitted may be some of the issue. I'm still rooting for you, but I'm also rooting for the guys that still have cars there that they end up getting some kind of resolution.
mkiker2089

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2012 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mkiker2089Send a Private Message to mkiker2089Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The bible is very difficult to interpret without context. It's really only good as a whole so quoted verses often give contradictory info. I could find many verses about judging others as well as those saying not to. One must find what is right on their own. At the very least Jesus would not want you to help Dean sin. Letting him continue to rip people off would help him sin. In that case I would at the very least get my own property and testify in court when called to do so.
ace5514

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2012 07:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm from bv motorsports to me on 12-14-12 at 10:33 pm

You don't get to call me out. I posted back in SEPTEMBER that this guy was a crook. I have been VERY vocal about it. I have posted evidence after evidence. People don't want to believe, it's at their own peril. I have been slammed, beat up, called out, shunned, harassed, & insulted by PFF. And for what? PFF would rather believe in a dirty rotten scamming thief?

Good luck with that. EVERYTHING I have said has /would happen has come true.

in response to this post on 12-14-12 by me.

BV, that's nice.... you have valid information that might actually help members of this forum out but you aren't going to tell because yet another pff member wants to be the one to drop the nuke....really??. so now more time can go by before members who actually have cars there and might have had a couple extra days to make arrangements to get to the shop and possibly get some of their cars back.
while i understand your frustration at how some here treated you when you started posting about your experience (i think you admitted that some of what you wrote was wrong) you ARE a valued member of this forum and i can't believe what i am reading now. if it's too late, so be it but it might not be for some.
having been ripped off myself, it sucks and what you got back from dean was beyond wrong. and some of the reactions you got from some members here was wrong but as a member here you owe it to these people to let them know what ever it is that is going on. i am sorry for what happened to you and while i don't have a car at dean's, i know how it feels to get ripped off. it took me over two yeas of pestering a police department and an attorney general's office to get a dirt bag arrested for selling me a car he didn't own. it took another almost two years for it to go to trial and for all that and the money i spent...he got six months. thank god i only lost 950.00 plus some expenses.
these people are going to have a long road ahead of them trying to get some of their cars (or what's left of them) back.
do the right thing and get them the information asap, so they can get started.
for those of you that have cars, parts and or money invested with dean, if it comes down to it, avoid filing a civil case if you can go with a criminal case. i kept being told to file a civil suit but before i did i researched him and rules of civil cases. i found out that if the subject is bankrupt ( which in my case he was), you will get nothing but a judgement and without going into a big legal explanation judgements are just about useless.
i have to say this and then i'll shut up, dean and others were very helpful to me when i started the JERSEY SHORE WIDE BODY (shameless plug). so reading what BV was posting was not pleasant for me. first because i could not believe such a nice guy could do all that. on the other hand it brought back all the stress i felt when i got taken. then when i saw the pictures and video BV posted it was hard to believe he was lying. so i say this... if he does have some serious info about what is going on....YOU MIGHT WANT TO LISTEN TO HIM! and do something about it!
SORRY. i know i don't have a dog in this fight but people here have been VERY helpful to me and i hate to see anyone here ripped off, if that is happening.
please don't neg me i just have a feeling time is a big factor here.
al

i wasn't going to answer this but i am bored, so...
yes i do get to call you out...it's called a forum. i guess you didn't read my whole post or maybe because i voiced disbelief toward you..you think i am trashing you. i was not...but that two year old mentality you keep puking up here is getting old. i never called you a liar or any name....ever! (well until now, if you call the two year old coment name calling).
so, not that i owe you an explanation but since you brought it up....here goes.
there are pff members here that may or may not have been victimized by dean and because they lashed out at you or plain and simple are in denial or are trying not to piss off the man that has their car (like say a lambo kit probably with more invested than you do) they spoke in his favor..( i think someone referred to one of them as seafoodblubber = mature). remember lloyde's threats when people spoke against him? now because of that, you and others won't help them or give them vital info to help them make an educated decision as what to do about their situation (BTW its not just the 3 you listed above). heck fierociousgt called you a buttplug in one post (sorry fierociousgt, not calling you out just making a point)...now you guys are working together....why not the others??? i didn't and still don't see the reason for making people wait for someone else to post what you knew. you know the level of stress blackthunder felt that put him in the hospital (i know it cause i went through it for peanuts compared to what you guys spent)...well don't you think others felt that too? sorry if they trashed you and called you a liar and other names (i read). if someone pissed me off that much i would have got blisters on my fingers typing out the facts and showing them the err of their ways, while at the same time, possibly gaining more support from those people for the case against the person that ripped me off.
people here have been very helpful to me with my car and even the very few that were rude, i would have tried to help while at the same time helping myself.. this forum is all about that and should stay that way.
believe me BV your case will be stronger if there are many complaints.alienating people will not help.
if you don't like me fine but i wasn't going against you, i thought that was clear. if you don't like the fact that i couldn't believe you would make people wait for the info...too bad.

fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2012 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In addition to all the bads documented in this tread, I see another tragedy. Whether customers feel they got what they wanted or whether they feel they were ripped off, all of Whodeanie's customers went to him because they saw something in his abilities that they wanted a part of. That being body mods, power train upgrades or just simple repairs. The man certainly had the talent to do the job. I won't debate whether he actually performed and will leave that opinion to his customers.

The other tragedy I see in this is that much is documented in this thread. Examples of body mods and what the Fiero can look like, given some creative talent. Shortly, like the other threads that go to the Trash Can, all this will disappear. I think it goes without saying that in the future few if any Fiero owners will seek out Whodeanie's if they have read this thread. That mission has been accomplished, but for others who have the ability to create molds and body panels, Whodeanie's designs could be a guideline to inspire others. After all, you, all of you satisfied and dissatisfied customers felt his craftsmanship was exactly what you wanted.
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2012 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

Shortly, like the other threads that go to the Trash Can, all this will disappear.

Just change the "show threads from the pas X days" - Threads from 2002 exist here.

//www.fiero.nl/cgi-bin...=1000&startpoint=120
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2012 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by phonedawgz:

Just change the "show threads from the pas X days" - Threads from 2002 exist here.

Probably everyone doesn't know that. I've been here quite some time and never thought I could go back that far. Probably few ever even look in Trash. This is my first venture in, just because it was involved people I know and it was a thread I was following for some time. Thanks for the info.

Merry Christmas. Hope everyone got what they wanted.

PFF
System Bot
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2012 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
test

I got told you couldn't post once things went in the trash can....just checking to see if it was true.

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 12-27-2012).]

MaxCubes

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2012 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MaxCubesSend a Private Message to MaxCubesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
testing
testing

[This message has been edited by MaxCubes (edited 12-27-2012).]

css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2012 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by phonedawgz:

LOL Thanks a lot.... I've wasted half the afternoon re-living some "memories". Good thing its slow today at work.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2012 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ace5514:

if you don't like me fine but i wasn't going against you, i thought that was clear. if you don't like the fact that i couldn't believe you would make people wait for the info...too bad.

I owe these people nothing at this point. I have done all I can and to this day I still get grief over it. I am not making anyone wait for anything.. those involved are in contact via phone, PM, email etc... if there are others that havent come forward yet, there is nothing more I can say or do on here. You guys are so quick to judge all the wrong people....
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2013 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

test

I got told you couldn't post once things went in the trash can....just checking to see if it was true.

You can't start new threads in the Trash Can, but you can post in existing ones.
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2013 02:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So is anyone going to jail or not?! Cmon now I want to see more drama
VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2013 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nitroheadz28:

So is anyone going to jail or not?! Cmon now I want to see more drama

You want Drama, go to Off Topic !!!

Seems to be enough to go around there.
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2013 02:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Meh its all a bunch of old farts getting political on each other, **** got old a long time ago

[This message has been edited by nitroheadz28 (edited 01-09-2013).]

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2013 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I spoke to the investigators today. More people have filed charges against Dean. I expressed how upset I was with how slow this process is. If I stole a DVD from walmart, I'd get arrested, but Dean can rip off people for 10's of thousands and is still doing whatever he is doing these days. I do know that there ae several govt agency's involved now....
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock